It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1/28/2012 craft in sky From Puerto Rico - Need help getting more info!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Lookingsky11

It was so obvious and large. Helicopters and blinking light and all. I cant find a single blog, video, comment, article, ANY THING on this.....

And there is your answer. Remember, logic reason and common sense will protect you from the type of ignorance that is demonstrated by videos like this.

Now, since this happened over a very dense population area, and there are not thousands of reports claiming something amazing happened.....then guess what?!? Nothing amazing. That means thousands of people looked up and saw something COMPLETELY normal and immediately went about their life.

Then the one person who made this stupid video looked up and found something that fit whatever "amazing" reality they need or want, so boom! You get crap like this.

I know you are new here, and I know you honestly think that this video is of something really worth considering.....but I beg you, think before you act. The more and more of us that use our heads, the less and less of this ignorant noise we will have to wade through.

Think about it, seriously.

But hey, we all know how often UFO's are seen and video taped by those that are reallly interested in the subject...like hitting the lottery every day I guess....
edit on 5-2-2012 by MainLineThis because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

ok, so you just proved it wasn't a plane. I hear the planes when they approach too. I hear the helicopters. If you listen you can hear the helicopter in the vid. Also, what ever what lighting this thing wasn't stationary lights. They were rotating, pulsing, i don't know..they were like 1,2,3,4,5..space 1,2,3,4,5./...space. that's my best description in words. Also, i saw this with my eyeball...lol im sorry but i saw this with my eyes, my guests saw this with their eyes. moving underneath or right at the bottom, circulating lights. non stationary. I have another clip on my phone. I can post it if someone know how to mute out audio in only a certain couple of frames? I have windows media. At the beginning of the clip ( which is why its not posted on you tube) i saw the gov agency my friends work for as validation that even they were weird ed out.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lookingsky11

ok, so you just proved it wasn't a plane. I hear the planes when they approach too. I hear the helicopters. If you listen you can hear the helicopter in the vid. Also, what ever what lighting this thing wasn't stationary lights. They were rotating, pulsing, i don't know..they were like 1,2,3,4,5..space 1,2,3,4,5./...space. that's my best description in words. Also, i saw this with my eyeball...lol im sorry but i saw this with my eyes, my guests saw this with their eyes. moving underneath or right at the bottom, circulating lights. non stationary. I have another clip on my phone. I can post it if someone know how to mute out audio in only a certain couple of frames? I have windows media. At the beginning of the clip ( which is why its not posted on you tube) i saw the gov agency my friends work for as validation that even they were weird ed out.

No, I did not prove that. I was pointing out the circular motion of the lights. That plane was over them, thus them-hearing it. Like I said, there are not a lot of people standing around and taking video of planes in their flight path, just for fun. So, I found the closest thing possible. But as soon as it is warm out at night, I shall take video to show that this is a very common misidendtification....

If you have more video, that would be great and would help everyone....

edit on February 5th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by MainLineThis

well nice to finally have an attack. bring it on.
First things first darling
1) if something of non interference was above the sky that night, that garnered helicopters, it would have at least had one article or blog post stating something to the effect of " damn kids screwing around makes police spend money on gasoline for helicopters"
2) I might be new here, but im not new love. Nor un learned, nor dumb to what is in our skies. I mean, do I not sound like the type that would challenge even the toughest critics?
3) The more you make blanketed statements the more I gain credibility. Narcissism never wins
4) if with some documented proof, you can provide a valid competitive argument, such as those provided here, you will be considered an adult and wort listening too. If not, you will be waved, by those of us that find this to be nothing more than a helicopter, or by those of us that find it to be something else.

5. and this is the most important. I brought this here, to discuss, in true validity, something abnormal, that occurred on January 28, 2012 in San Juan Puerto Rico. I have provided both written and vocal documentation to discuss. You my friend have been childish on this thread. Thus, I respectfully ask you to be quite, unless contribution knowledge can be displayed.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
[moYes, i have another phone clip, but i need to mute out some audio in the beggining, how do i do that without having to trim off a frame? that took me forever to figure out the first time

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

reply to post by gortex

we were in ocean park looking out towards old san juan. Isla Verde Airport is behind us. Air plains usually come in on the approach, that was why we first thought nothing of it, then thought helicopter, then freaked.
I cant lie, I was screaming.
edit on 5-2-2012 by Lookingsky11 because: (no reason given)

Based on this comment....
and the video.....
and the fact that helicopters flying around means nothing...
and the fact that it is a populated area.....and there are no other reports...
and the fact that an airport is nearby and the tower which sees everything nearby did not shut down air traffic....and allowed planes and helicpters to remain in the air.....

again, leads me to believe....this was an incoming plane....

MAP for a more visual reference of the area...

no need to take offense.....please....because none is intended

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   

reply to post by nineix

ok, neinex. point received. Ps-- you on youtube right now ..

Yes, i Googled everything in the world, led lights, led kites, led sky graphics everything. I watched HD DR versions, and unfortunately nothing even looked remotely the same. I mean, they looked fake. This looked malleable. Physical, dimensional. I tried to find any documents on that night that would prove my histrionics were just that. A logical, known thing that occurred that night. I mean, this wasn't some vague light. How am i not coming through? I will abs. stay away from caps and exclamation points to emphasize a point or a question.
Yes, i brought this here, because i like the devils advocate point of view. can you post an led kite vid in your next response? can you help me by zooming in on the vid or someone do an analysis?? that will help!
Did you find any other info from pr that night...anywhere?? on anything remotely having do with something in the sky?
I want help. I get that I am an unknown to this community. I am not used to scrutiny, but that's fine. I am just a person behind a screen i guess.

I'll keep poking around, looking for stuff that seems to resemble your description.

In regards to my previous post about Venus and Jupiter, here's a thread where the poster was absolutely convinced they were filming an alien craft. Craziest UFO EVER
Please note the number of people weighing in saying that it is indeed Venus, and please also note the large number of people attempting to dispute this.
Fact is, it was Venus.
The Diamond shape of the 'object' was caused by poor video equipment and the shape of the aperture leafs when zoomed in.

While I look around, I also encourage you to look in the HOAX bin Forum for videos that appear similar to what you saw. Hoax Bin

There's also a number of videos in the Aliens UFO forum that have been thoroughly debunked where you may find something similar to what you witnessed: Aliens and UFOs

You know what you saw better than any of us since you were there, so, you're much better qualified to identify something similar seen on closer video.
We can poke around and look and speculate based on our experiences, but, in the end, since the video isn't really all that telling, we need your confirmation, or denial of anything we find or present.

This could very well go down as unsolved too.
Unsolved qualifies as UFO because it is indeed UNIDENTIFIED.

Okie, I go poke around at some stuff now.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Just a quick comment:

Watching your video on YouTube set to 1080 and full screen does bring out a lot more detail that watching the small screen, low res version in the thread.

That said: very interesting, and pity your phone didn't have a zoom option, but good job in capturing the surrounding landscape and buildings.

I have no idea what you saw, as to me in the video it looks like flashing lights, with no shape to make out, due to the distance from you to where ever it was.

You obviously saw something that didn't look normal to you, and even got to capture it on video, so good for you! Was it really a UFO or not? I can't say from the video alone. But take the advice of others on here and look at other posted videos, and yes, see about getting a pocket cam that you can carry with you (that let's you manually zoom in and out....no auto focus either).

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by MainLineThis

I couldn't help myself
I agree with what you´re saying though, it´s not an amazing video probably just airplanes.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I am not so convinced it is a plane.
1. She says she sees a shape. Obviously she is not only talking about the light we see on the video.
Yet that is all we use as reference trying to come up with plausible answers of what it can be.
2. She claims to, with her friends, been watching this for 20 min or more.
3. She talks about it breaking up. Not sure what she refers to here, if it is the solid shape our just the lights.
4. If it was a plane coming in for landing it most be very far away since it don't grow bigger. And if it was a plane why have blinkin landinglights?
5. It seems to move horizontally and up and down, sure could be circling around waiting to land. But then again, why have blinking landinglights? And why have them on at all while circling? Doesn't make sense.

Hope someone can download the original to play around with it on a video software cause the video is really interesting. Not saying it is E.T, but it's clearly an Unidentified Flying Object.

Starred and flagged you for this one.

(Wrote this on my phone, sorry if there are any typo's)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Can you tell me what this is??? www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by holydutch

Yep , that's called an off topic post , the video also has its own thread on here .
And if you keep on posting it in other threads you will get a mod visit

edit on 5-2-2012 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by nineix

thank you nineix!

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
does somebody need the mp4 from my phone to see if they can clarify, zoom or anything for that matter?? also can someone tell me how to mute a certain audio frame? i have another clip on my phone. I would love to give this to someone who can work on cleaning it up?

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by holydutch

Could be CGI, could be a WWII German war helmet.
But as said. Offtopic and existing threads about it already.
edit on 5-2-2012 by Akezzon because: typo

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Akezzon

Xcan you help to clean up my vid? Ive now asked several times for help. This was real and i dont want anybody here to miss this.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

FINALLY I have completed my obligatory 20 post min. I will admit I have done so with enthusiasm...there are some great threads on ATS.
OK GUYS-- I need help. I will post the you tube vid below. This was seen on Saturday night around 9pm is 1/28/2012 in Puerto Rico. It was so obvious and large. Helicopters and blinking light and all. I cant find a single blog, video, comment, article, ANY THING on this. This happened in San Juan for heck sake. There were thousands of people out that night.SOMEONE KNOWS SOMETHING?? PLEASE DISCUSS!!
[snip]

Send a report to Scott Corrales at Inexplicata-The Journal of Hispanic Ufology inexplicata.blogspot.com...
This is the journal of the Institute of Hispanic Ufology (IHU), presenting UFO and paranormal cases from Spain, South America and the Caribbean

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I grew up in Vistamar right next to LMM International Airport and the AF base there, and I work in Isla Verde during the night, about 3 minutes away from Ocean Park where you said you were and no, nothing unusual that night. This is San Juan, the capital city, half a mil live here and there was nothing in the news or papers.

There's a lot of air traffic, big jets, helicopters, military aircraft AND there's also small planes coming in from the islands so people are used to stuff in the sky and would have noticed something unusual.

First thing I thought when I saw the vid? Police helicopter hovering, they do that a lot.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   

reply to post by Akezzon

Xcan you help to clean up my vid? Ive now asked several times for help. This was real and i dont want anybody here to miss this.

I dont get insulted easily....but this could be rather insulting to some who have tried to help you.

You have been given help. What more help do you want? Do want truth? Or do you want someone to solely confirm for you that YES that is some extraterrestrial craft visiting you? I am thinking the latter.

Sometimes help and truth come in forms that we dont like....but that does not mean that help was not offered....and that does not mean that suggestions offered are not truth.

If this was truly some extraordinary craft please answer this:

why are you the only person to see it?
why was the air traffic not shut down?
why did the tower not see this "thing" coming RIGHT AT THEM? yet you saw it?
why is it heading directly to the airport and yet it is not a plane?

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   

I mean, are you kidding.? Are you purposefully distorting, my comments. ? I asked for help cleanjng the video. That was one of my points posting this. You seemvery decisively set onmaking the assumption that i am delisional
Again, i have asked for help to fix the video clarity sev times. Please, if possible someone do so
I am nit delusional sweety. I did not see this thing alone. Please, read my original post and save us both the repetition. Not amplane dude! If someone can clezn this and zoom we can begin this topic again with a much clearer image

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join