It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1/28/2012 craft in sky From Puerto Rico - Need help getting more info!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by CottonwoodStormy
reply to post by Lookingsky11

in fact the latest notion is that people were invited this past Saturday to come aboard a ship, take pictures, and begin disclosure

Would you care to elaborate on that?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by chunder
reply to post by Komodo

Go and take a look at incoming large commercial jets in alignment with the flightpath from 10 to 15 km away - you will not see any strobes or navigation lights just a large bright light that may occasionally disappear due to slight change of direction.

In fact you will see exactly what is on that video and realize that all of the points you have raised are totally incorrect.

really .. then why are we seeing the strobes on the helo and NOT on the aircraft ??

fail .. try again ..

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Do we have the tech available to anyone

My exact question I've been asking for 30+ years~!.. without any answers, this is exactly what keeps coming back to me .. did we have this type of tech back in '77-78' ? If so, even with German tech in 40's, there's NO way to have this sophistication of equipment even back then.

We're seeing craft that isn't necessarily 'flying' but more and more are hovering, as if they are on recon mission.. everyone laughs but, until it happens to them personally, all laughter becomes silent, even for Skeptic Overlord, when he saw something that could not be explained...

the more questions that are asked, the more answers become less..

either the military is 40-60 years advanced in technology or we're seeing the real deal..

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

Well I can elaborate on that though I don't necessarily believe it thats why I didn't post the link, but here it is, supposedly a post has already been sent from the ship, and pictures are coming, really it would be nice to believe if it were true, here's the link, I am going to be following this anyway just to see how this develops out of curiousities sake!!!!! soundofheart.org...

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by CottonwoodStormy
reply to post by FlySolo

Well I can elaborate on that though I don't necessarily believe it thats why I didn't post the link, but here it is, supposedly a post has already been sent from the ship, and pictures are coming, really it would be nice to believe if it were true, here's the link, I am going to be following this anyway just to see how this develops out of curiousities sake!!!!! soundofheart.org...

Thanks. I clicked the link and ooooh crap. Written by John Lear. Too bad...I was hoping to have a little fun with this.
I'll read it anyway. You do know about John Lear right?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by CottonwoodStormy

thank you for that as I say I thought this whole Neptune spaceship thing was dubious but as I say, the realm of possibility is out there but your right, within REASON, LOL. Thanks again, that sounds a little far out, lol.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

You know what, I have thought the same thing. If the Military, or "military complex" has things up there that have never been openly discussed, then we could be 30-40 years behind, in lamens terms. I somewhat agree with you. I mean, for what we saw, It was absolutely a real, physical object. Not a light in the sky. Not a plane incoming (that light i have seen hundreds of times flying into san juan. It looks blurry and muted in the night and much higher incoming.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lookingsky11
reply to post by Komodo

You know what, I have thought the same thing. If the Military, or "military complex" has things up there that have never been openly discussed, then we could be 30-40 years behind, in lamens terms. I somewhat agree with you. I mean, for what we saw, It was absolutely a real, physical object. Not a light in the sky. Not a plane incoming (that light i have seen hundreds of times flying into san juan. It looks blurry and muted in the night and much higher incoming.

You can be guaranteed we're 50 years behind the complex. But either way, it means free energy is being suppressed. This is the crux of the argument when sightings are debunked as merely "our own" whilst notwithstanding this simple and obvious fact.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Thank you for sharing what you saw via video and audio

I know cell phs take crappy video at night so it was cool to hear you describe what you were seeing with your naked eye . I hope someone can edit out the audio from the other video and you can post it soon
S&f

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by MainLineThis

L.O.L.O.L.. ahahahah. thats awesomley funny .

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

I think pretty much every senior on this board can enlighten you. I don't want to get too off topic but he was a member here at ATS and has been banned for a number of years now.

John Lear was not banned. When a member is banned their profile states so. He was subjected to a post-ban (a temporary situation). His exile is self-imposed.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 2/6/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   

That was brilliantly funny, lol. On subject there was some photos taken a month or so ago of a saucer like disc on the back of a semi loader going through a town in the US and everyone thought it was a ufo which was debunked as a new type of drone. Though again, I believe there are genuine ufo sightings to so it can become confusing to figure out what it is you saw. I would love to see a clearer image too, I live ina mountainous region in Algeria, and I have seen an orange ball of light descend into the mountain in front of my house, it has flown above our house, it has flown past, it has come from the opposite direction, got rather big, and nothing discernibkle except a big blob of orange light that looks like its flying/floating in the sky. My husband, nmy sister and law, my father in law, and my neighbours also saw it cause it happened every night for a month straight last year and no one knows what it was. I don't think its so easy to explain free energy when it is as associated with undiscernible objects that I simply cannot believe are man-made.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by CottonwoodStormy

basically I'm saying I think there is a difference with free energy and a man-made solid craft and something that just defies reason that displays free energy has no solid shape, or shifts shape.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

Either way will be interesting to see if he posts pics of his spaceship travels, as he says, lol.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join