It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1/28/2012 craft in sky From Puerto Rico - Need help getting more info!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Lookingsky11

I don't have the proper software to do that kind of analysis, I'm sorry.
Don't know if I can take screenshots of the clip any play around with stillshots, but I doubt it help. YT compress videos pretty hard and makes the images low quality, even with HD. What I AM interested in is to see if that shape you spoke off can be seen. This can ifcourse be a plane, a blimp, LED kite or a Chinese lantern with a acme rocket strapped on, who knows. But from the information you have given I am not ready to say what it is. To me it is still unknown even if a plane sounds most plausible. It is very easy sitting at home judging only from the video. It, s always different to experience it first hand. However, experiencing it first hand can always play your mind some tricks too. Anyway, I am not just gonna scream out PLANE! as of now. That is way I hoped that someone with the proper software were able to help us have a better look.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
I was buzzed by a TR-3B, Google it. I managed to snap off 2 pix of it as it flew over my car but the pix suck. My encounter was from 200-300FT over my head, I could see the little hairs on the belly of that craft.

So you claim to have seen that fictional "TR3-B and it has hairs on its belly?

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
This is NOT a plane coming in for a landing.

Notice the alleged flight path is 4.3 km from the sighting at Ocean Park. Clearly, a plane must be above buildings when coming in for a landing. This we can all agree with right? Good. Moving on...

Here is a screen shot at the 33 sec mark of the light in question:

Here's a screen shot exactly one second later

Whoa!! Where's the light gone to? Don't worry it's there. See in the next pic just after the helicopter goes by at the 39 sec mark:

And here again at the 44 sec mark. Heli has gone by just a little:

But wait don't buy now! There's more!
At 45 seconds our little light decides to play peek-a-boo one more time...

But again, one second later at :46. Hello!

As the helicopter decides to make its rounds and go back the other way, the light is still there at the 50 sec mark:

But our sneaky light decides to do another vanishing act...

50, 51, 52 seconds. Yet again, one second later at 53...

They're back.

Let's roll this out into production and see how it looks.

Not a plane coming in for a landing. Unless someone cares to explain how this is possible?

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Hi Lookingsky11,
thanks for shooting the vid and sharing it!

It's interesting.

and it's no plane.

However.. NEVER call the Galaxy SII "Stupid" again! haha

edit on 5-2-2012 by Ahmose because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
zoom for camera on galaxy s & s2 is volume control buttons..

enjoy zooming in!

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by okamitengu

You also have the onscreen zoom slider.
Where does she say she has a Galaxy S2? Did I miss that post?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   

It's small, dark, and from far away. Could be an RC toy.
It's hard to tell from this video. The girl jumps right to the aliens conclusion, haha.

At 1:50..
"guys, the helicopter is circalating it..."

Most likely RC copter or plane.

edit on 5-2-2012 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

really ?? you sure about that ??

cuz' that is a VERY bright light to be a RC plane, yes.. they can put a LED on it , but at that distance.. i seriously doubt it is .. that's at least half a mile to a mile away;

the helo yea.. cuz' they're suppose to light up according to FAA rules, however.. if a RC plane is there.. someone's gonna be in deep yogurt of that if it is..

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   

haha,sorry but that is nothing but lights.Yeah,we werent there blah blah blah.Looks like planes and helicopters.Also,try being a little less obnoxious next time you take a video.I muted you once you said 'youtube'..making a big deal out of nothing but lights.I'm sure SOMEONE had a camera that could zoom. Hoax

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

Too much work into a lame video dude.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by nightstalker78
reply to post by FlySolo

Too much work into a lame video dude.

Yes it was a little work for a seemingly insignificant fact. But the devil is in the details. Now debunk 20 seconds worth of detail. That shouldn't be hard can it?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

I'm not debunking anything.The video proves nothing.I was more intrigued by the op's comments in the video.She had'nt even filmed it and she's talking about posting it on youtube

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   

S&F for this~! Even w/o zoom~! Here's my observation...

1). for ANY aircraft at that distance, you should CLEARLY see Navigation lights, Green & Red .. one for port and one for starboard.. FAA RULES state so, otherwise.. it's not an FAA reg aircraft, period~! I live 10miles from a commercial airport and see them all the time.. from 2miles away .. clearly.

2). The helicopter IS recognizable as such because of the nav lights that are on it.. which are strobes..

3). The craft you are looking at is NOT FAA approved craft.. period! Regardless of the direction it is facing .. you should see strobes on it

4). The red light you are watching that is blinking out every second is NOT a strobe, strobes flash within a half a second or less .. like the helo that is next to it..

5). It hovered for 2:35 secs......bright red unlike the helo was..

Navigation Lights

Nice find OP~! and that's a cased closed for me, UFO confirmed!!!

edit on 6-2-2012 by Komodo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   
I like it!
Wish we could see more!

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   

reply to post by FlySolo

I'm not debunking anything.The video proves nothing.I was more intrigued by the op's comments in the video.She had'nt even filmed it and she's talking about posting it on youtube

I'm not exactly sure what your talking about now. Which video? The op's or my gif, not proving anything?
And, are you saying the op didn't take the video in this thread?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

I was buzzed by a TR-3B, Google it. I managed to snap off 2 pix of it as it flew over my car but the pix suck. My encounter was from 200-300FT over my head, I could see the little hairs on the belly of that craft.

So you claim to have seen that fictional "TR3-B and it has hairs on its belly?

Fictional? LMAO.
I don't know the model number of this exact craft, but they are real I assure you.

OK the belly hairs was an exaggeration, but I did see Steven Spielberg's name on the hull.
Tell me if you can brighten it up enough to make it out....

files.abovetopsecret.com...
(brightened poorly)files.abovetopsecret.com...
The blue square reflection is my cell's LCD, the rest isn't.

ETA- Just to be thorough, here is a similar video to what I personally saw and took this photo of... go to around 4:30 (audio off is helpful) or so... the center light was a bright plasma type of illumination.

I'm just sharing what I saw, does it really matter if anyone believes me or not? There are many people who have seen these ridiculous things being hoarded from us all, I just want to raise awareness.

edit on 6-2-2012 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   

haha,sorry but that is nothing but lights.Yeah,we werent there blah blah blah.Looks like planes and helicopters.Also,try being a little less obnoxious next time you take a video.I muted you once you said 'youtube'..making a big deal out of nothing but lights.I'm sure SOMEONE had a camera that could zoom. Hoax

You claim hoax, but talk is cheap. Explain, if you will, how this was hoaxed. Err, prove this was a hoax because the burden of it now lies with your statement. At least put in some tiny bit of effort.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlySolo

reply to post by FlySolo

I'm not exactly sure what your talking about now. Which video? The op's or my gif, not proving anything?

The op's vid.she claims that's her talking in the video.do you not have speakers?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   

You claim hoax, but talk is cheap. Explain, if you will, how this was hoaxed. Err, prove this was a hoax because the burden of it now lies with your statement. At least put in some tiny bit of effort.

I don't have to prove anything my man. I'm not the one who took the pretty video of a bunch of lights and got all excited about it.Listen to the audio for the first 55 seconds.she gets excited and says something about people viewing it on youtube.It's not a plane! I can't zoom,I can't zoom haha Come on...It's fake.If I saw something I certainly wouldn't be saying what she does.
edit on 6-2-2012 by nightstalker78 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-2-2012 by nightstalker78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lookingsky11
reply to post by JibbyJedi

Oh lord, my friends already think I am wacko for being so persistent on this. Well, after this video they are more confused, but let me share something. Two of my friends having dinner with us that night ( dinning on our deck) work for a gov agency. ( i dont really want to share which one) At first, they said plane then helicopter. Only after it expanded, could see shape and rotating lights did they stop talking. They were visibly uncomfortable. We watched this for 20 minutes. We discussed Led kites, Led projections into the sky, automated little plains, everything. We all shut up after the first helicopter zoomed over us towards this thing.
Stranger even more, if someone had sent one of those LED kites into the air, why didn't i see anything in the papers? I mean there were three helicopters onsite all of a sudden. Wouldn't the government here be pissed?

Hrm.
Goverment Employees? Why bring this up, it makes no difference.

Also, you keep on bringing up the fact, that if it was an Led kite, it would be in the papers!?

If it was indeed, as big as you say, and stationary for 20 minutes, why is there not many more reports of this sightinng? It is a rather densely populated area, and surely someone else would have seen it. Yes, your friends saw it, but i mean, there must be other clips, or pics from this incident.

Look, i don't say you are lying, i believe you saw something. The fact thing is everyone is just trying to figure out what. The quality of the vid is not good enough to determine that, so speculation is rife.

I really hope some other vids of this pops up, so we can have a further look.

vvv

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   

reply to post by FlySolo

The op's vid.she claims that's her talking in the video.do you not have speakers?

Oh I get it, she wasn't finished taking the video before suggesting it's going up on youtube. This has cause doubt for you. Let's forget about the anomaly and judge the evidence purely on the intent to upload to the world's largest database of personal experiences throughout the world. Sorry, you have to do better than that.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join