It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1/28/2012 craft in sky From Puerto Rico - Need help getting more info!!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by CottonwoodStormy

Would love to see what he comes up with. Indirectly he could be part of ATS again with a thread just on that. lol

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

To be honest, the video shows even the roof lights on the hotel going off/on at many points in the video...just a poor quality video.

So you're telling us they were the only person to see/film this event? With potentially 2 million possible witnesses in San Juan, they were the only one to film it?
edit on 6-2-2012 by gavron because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by gavron
reply to post by FlySolo

To be honest, the video shows even the roof lights on the hotel going off/on at many points in the video...just a poor quality video.

If your argument about the light is that it's a plane, then what relevance do regular building lights have to do with anything? Are you telling me that this might not be a plane but it could be a normal light?

So you're telling us they were the only person to see/film this event? With potentially 2 million possible witnesses in San Juan, they were the only one to film it?
edit on 6-2-2012 by gavron because: (no reason given)

No, I am not telling you this at all. You're suggesting it. What I won't do is speculate what 2 million people are doing with their lives at that moment. Or what goes through their minds. But even if your numbers are right, 2 million people would never be able to see the same spot anyway.

And it's a .GIF for the record, not a video. All of them are laid out for you to look at for as long as you like. the .gif was for fun and added enjoyment

edit on 6-2-2012 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   

edit on February 6th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlySolo
If your argument about the light is that it's a plane, then what relevance do regular building lights have to do with anything? Are you telling me that this might not be a plane but it could be a normal light?

There was questions about the "light" blinking off/on...whereas is you watch the video, you see as the shakey camera moves, even the constant lights on the roof of the hotel in the video go out.

Looks like just a normal plane with landing lights on, preparing for a landing at the airport admittedly behind the hotel, as the OP stated.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Pretty interesting video and personal account to go along with it. It's too bad the OP wasn't able to zoom in on the object, although we would more than likely still be having the exact same debate we are having now. In my opinion, with the evidence presented, this is inconclusive. I don't feel satisfied with any of the possabilies given so far i.e. Plane on landing approach, rc toy or kite with LEDs or anti-gravity craft.
I don't think a decisive conclution can be drawn with the limited amount of material we have to work with.

On a side note, additional witnesses coming forward, with or without footage, in the near future would really help bolster the OPs account of what took place.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by gavron

Originally posted by FlySolo

There was questions about the "light" blinking off/on...whereas is you watch the video, you see as the shakey camera moves, even the constant lights on the roof of the hotel in the video go out.

Looks like just a normal plane with landing lights on, preparing for a landing at the airport admittedly behind the hotel, as the OP stated.

Never mind then. your just not getting it. Even with screen shots made easy. That 'blinking' light is your plane coming in. Running lights don't do that. Get it yet?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Ok all. here is the second clip. Ive been working hours if you can believe it trying to mute just the first 10 seconds but i just cant figure that out. I muted the entire clip. also started a picassa web album to make the upload clearer and preserve original quality
Again watch in 1080p a must and full screen. This clip is after it flew back towards the ocean again and just hovered, again. let me know if it is clearer
picasaweb.google.com...

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Lookingsky11

can you post the original video taken by your phone without the youtube anti shake thing taking out the left hand side of the video ?
If we can get the original footage we may have some luck cleaning it up a bit

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by pillock

absolutely. I also posted the second clip last night--to picassa web album. I had to mute the entire track unfortunately so in that one you cant hear my description which is incredible because i am describing as it changes shape.
I will post the first original without the anti shake and lightening via youtube, but it will still have 3 seconds trimmed out in the middle of it because someone said my name. Instead of trimming the second clip (link posted above) I just muted the entire clip. please watch that one too. I feel as though you can really see something there.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by gavron

Gavron, I hear what your saying. I do. Let me clarify. The airport is not behind the hotel. It was behind and inland from where we were. about 3 miles or so behind us and inland. Remember we were on the coast, looking towards the hotel-towards old san juan islet. If that were a plane landing it would have crashed into a building that far out inland. It was waaay to low. and to big for that matter. and round? at one point it was one full image( light?) that looked to us like a hamburger? like light-space-light-space light. with holes in the light. i cant explain it right. Then it flicked(?) into multi light (all orange flame color) on bottom(?) in a circle with one red light on top. The reason i freaked in the video was because i couldn't believe how cliche it looked. like a saucer. I always thought how cliche. when we saw that it made our tummies feel strange. make sense? confusing to describe but i am trying my best.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   
and here is the first one, re uploaded onto picassa web album. now both are there for you guys to view. This is without the anti shake and lightening that i added on the youtube video.
picasaweb.google.com...

Again, watch in 1080p on full screen. My computer screen is a 42 in TV, so I can see it much better

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   
did we loose focus here? it seems everyone is talking about something or someone else? Has anyone looked at the new web album with the original and extra clip? can we get back on topic

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   
YUP! no way. I just found a vid a youtube. It looked exactly like what we saw, expect those lights were flame orange. This is weird. This is weird. what you see in the first couple seconds of this video is what i got on tape. compare it. compare. this is what we saw. I am 1000000% sure of it. How the heck?
www.youtube.com...

Anyone know what the heck this thing is? Is is a global prank or what? Now im sketched...

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Lookingsky11

I cannot seem to get the videos to work on Picasaweb.

vvv

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

really? both links? are you using Firefox or google chrome? i just checked and they worked? are you getting an error message?

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Links worked fine for me ( Firefox ) but the second video just confirmed my original opinion .... sorry

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
Links worked fine for me ( Firefox ) but the second video just confirmed my original opinion .... sorry

dont apologize. I guess its what you can see from the vid that I took with my phone. You have nooooooo idea how angry i really am that this phone I paid $600 and change for has HD vid, 8.0 mega pix camera put no freakn zoom on HD. you have no idea.
I cant justify buying a vid camera--that's a little to intense for me.
Gortex--go look at the youtube vid i posted above from some guy. What he got a close up of looks eerily the same. you can even see the 1,2,3,4,5 space pattern of the lights that i was trying to describe..

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join