It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are aliens/ETs real or simply in your mind?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Shrike
Going through walls. Happening out in deserted roads. Heck, right out of skyscraper windows!

You're absolutely RIGHT, RIGHT THERE!!!
Greys reportedly go through solid walls, but also through windows

Having observed myself being abducted on several occasions there are two methods used to get me out of my house and neither one involves teleportation as I define teleportation.

I’m getting ahead of myself here….

The grays, to differentiate from other ET’s visiting planet Earth most preferred method of entering a building is through the windows. For some reason glass must be easier to enter or require less energy or less work. I don’t know. I just know for a fact they prefer to come through windows.

But coming through windows is not just coming through glass, as you generally have a screen, blinds and curtains as in my home but whatever window covering that may be on any windows they grays prefer coming through glass. This is a given and having asked them on two occasions they confirmed that window entry is their preferred method of entering any structure, be it home, work or wherever I might be when they come for me.

The Manhattan Abduction (Linda Cortile Napolitano)

An extremely compelling and controversial case of alien abduction is that of Linda Napolitano, (originally aliased as Cortile) which was researched by the well-known and respected Budd Hopkins. Napolitano claimed that she was abducted by the so-called "greys," who floated her from a closed bedroom window into a hovering UFO. The craft was waiting for her above a Manhattan apartment building at about 3:00 A.M. November 30, 1989. Linda's experience, though intriguing, was hampered at first by memory loss. She could recall only bits and pieces of the abduction. She could remember vividly the actual kidnapping and the room where she was examined, but the transportation process itself was totally lost to her. Further details of the case would be forthcoming via the passage of time, other witness statements, and through regressive hypnosis.

Hopkins, as to be expected, has been ridiculed by many of his peers, but has been steadfast in searching out the consistent, underlying themes that run through alien abduction cases. Napolitano's case is remarkable and unique in itself, although following the general abduction pattern on some points. More than a year after Cortile's experience, Hopkins received mail correspondence from two witnesses, (known as Richard and Dan) who claimed to have actually seen the abduction.

Doubtful at first about these witnesses, their claims would ultimately be a building block of the case itself. Agreeing perfectly with Linda's account of the abduction, the two men were bodyguards of a senior United Nations statesman who was visiting Manhattan. This diplomat would eventually be identified as Javier Perez de Cuellar, who, according to his two bodyguards, was visibly shaken while viewing the surreal scene. These three men encountered an unbelievable sight...the plight of a woman being floated through the air, and not only that...but three entities were also being floated, accompanying her on a short trip to a massive hovering flying craft.

Alien abduction - a world wide phenomena

"Starchildren" says aliens go through walls. Mary Rodwell presents testimony from over 1600 cases of "Starchildren" were several parents world wide contact Mary Rodwell telling her that their children are in contact with aliens from outer space, that these aliens go through walls and take their children to ET "High School", claim that their children read other people's mind, reportedly have Telepathic skills, use unknown language "Not of this Earth", that the "Starchildren" reportedly also are able to move objects through the air by using mind power, and also reportedly have healing skills.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anunaki10

Originally posted by greyer

You don't know about hypnosis, you don't know about abductions. I think you're wasting time with disinformation, maybe not intentionally. Are you aware that you're spreading disinformation? I'm afraid you are spreading disinformation...

You didn't quote anything from me, but no, I only talk about the stories that after serious attention given end up being most likely true based on the human behavior surrounding them.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Not only white and green, others have blue skin, others have orange skin, while many other species have other skin colors, and like i previously said during this thread Page 7 www.abovetopsecret.com... According to Plejaren (by Chrisitan Krukowski) there exist over 40 million different kind of human looking alien beings with 343 different kind of skin colors reportedly exist in this Universe, and that about 7 million and 500 thousand different kind of human looking alien species reportedly exist in this Galaxy.

You posted this to me -

You don't know about hypnosis, you don't know about abductions. I think you're wasting time with disinformation, maybe not intentionally. Are you aware that you're spreading disinformation? I'm afraid you are spreading disinformation...

But it is you who believes every story that anybody has ever mentioned with an ET and UFO. I believe 5 %. I believe many of the people who have been abducted because that was from true research, not anything to do with the media.

Google Video Link

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   

But it is you who believes every story that anybody has ever mentioned with an ET and UFO.

Guess what, I KNEW YOU WOULD POST CRAP LIKE THAT JUST AS THIS THREAD HAD JUST JUMPED TO THIS PAGE 8, and guess what, you're LYING, 'greyer', YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT I BELIEVE OR NOT BELIEVE! if you have nothing better thing to do than wasting time here spreading disinformations and do "Dungeons and Dragons"-kid-game, then i suggest you to back off...

I believe 5 %.

And you expect me to believe your bullsh!t??? Give me a break, will ya???

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

You didn't quote anything from me, but no, I only talk about the stories that after serious attention given end up being most likely true based on the human behavior surrounding them.

Oh yes i did, and i'm gonna say this to you again, you don't know about hypnosis, you don't know about abductions, you don't know what you're talking about. I think you're wasting time with disinformation, maybe not intentionally. Are you aware that you're spreading disinformation? I'm afraid you are spreading disinformation...

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

You posted this to me -

And if you bother to go back to your own ridiculous post on Page 7 then you will probably see for YOURSELF that YOU SAID >>As far as what they look like, some have red eyes and brown skin, but many of the aliens have white skin and some have green skin. So they do look like creatures, some reptilian looking and some insectiod, but all with a humaniod body

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by AllUrChips
Aliens are to us today as what jesus and god was to earlier civilizations.

Billy Meier was reportedly invited aboard a UFO by his Plejaren friends, reportedly travelled back in time were he reportedly met Jmmanuel, alleged to be the real Jesus

As recounted in the unabridged version of Message from the Pleiades, Vol. 2, Meier was taken back in time by the extraterrestrial Asket where he met personally with Jmmanuel, alleged to be the real Jesus, and who told Meier that Meier's evolution was higher than that of Jmmanuel himself, saying, "Truly, your evolution has proceeded for 2000 years further, which fact I have not considered." (page 512). The contact with Jmmanuel lasted for four days after which Meier was returned to the present time.

Talmud Jmmanuel (TJ) is a purported ancient text in Aramaic that the Swiss UFO contactee Billy Meier, along with an ex-Greek Orthodox priest named Isa Rashid, claimed to have discovered south of the Old City of Jerusalem in 1963. According to Meier, Isa Rashid kept the manuscript and sent him the translation in 1974. The first edition in German came out in 1978. It is described by its promoters as the source text (often termed the Logia, or the Q document) of the Gospel of Matthew, which is claimed to demonstrate extraterrestrial origins for the Bible. The spelling Jmmanuel was allegedly commanded to Meier by extraterrestrials.

edit on 18-2-2012 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Oh yes i did

No you did not Sir.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

You posted this to me -

And if you bother to go back to Page 7 then you posted this were YOU SAID >>As far as what they look like, some have red eyes and brown skin, but many of the aliens have white skin and some have green skin. So they do look like creatures, some reptilian looking and some insectiod, but all with a humaniod body

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
It is my opinion from little mind games inside of the posts from Anunaki10 that he or she is a disinformation agent.
edit on 18-2-2012 by greyer because: or she lol

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by The Shrike

The Shrike,

May I recommend you change the title of your thread to

"Are aliens/ETs real or simply in Anunaki10's mind?"

reply to post by Anunaki10

Billy Meier???

Reading your numerous posts is saddening, Anunaki10. In the Aliens & UFOs field, there are truths but they are mostly buried under tons of lies, falseness and mis information.

And Billy Meier is not part of the truth I'm afraid.

This is my opinion and I would even say that it's the opinion of most of the membership.

ATS also has a nice picture of him here.

You might want to disregard anything related to Billy Meier. If you're looking for some truth in your quest, that is.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   

No you did not Sir.

Oh yes i did, and i'm gonna say this to you again, you don't know about hypnosis, you don't know about abductions, you don't know what you're talking about, you don't even provide source / link to support what you are trying to say, so no, you can't be taken seriously, you're wasting your time here with your childish "Dungeons and Dragons game"-kid-game...

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonoftheSun
The Shrike, May I recommend you change the title of your thread to "Are aliens/ETs real or simply in Anunaki10's mind?"

I doubt "Shrike" will respond to you, unfortunately for you...
Do you know why? Because "Shrike" know that i did present evidence of alien implants as the experts concluded to be of Extraterrestrial origin, including the tested Roswell alien debris during this thread.
Guess what, i think you're wasting your time here!
And for what??? For nothing!

Billy Meier??? Reading your numerous posts is saddening, Anunaki10.

Then why waste your time reading it. If you really think my posts are saddening, you would not respond to my post, so guess what, YOU DON'T THINK MY POSTS ARE SADDENING!!!
And guess what, some Grey species reportedly work as slaves to serve Draconian Reptilian >>BOO!BOO!

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

It is my opinion from little mind games inside of the posts from Anunaki10 that HE is a disinformation agent.

>>Don't lose your temper 'greyer', it isn't polite

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Shrike
Ask any hypnotist, especially stage hypnotists who show everyone in the audience that the participants are experiencing illusions, be they positive or negative.

Alien abduction is no illusion, for example Professor David M. Jacobs have conducted nearly 900 hypnotic regressions with over 140 abductees. Many of the "Abductees" reportedly are traumatized by the painful abductions, but alien implants have been removed as well...

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by eriktheawful
Our planet had to collide just right with another planet that wasn't too big, and just the right angle to so that our moon was created. It had to happen in such away so that the moon formed close to our planet but not too close so that it could start to slow down the huge amount of spin we had.
But by being close, it help create huge tidal waves that helped mix up the components that would later become known as "life" on our planet.

www.abovetopsecret.com... The war between Atlantis and Lemuria

When the transformation was complete and the later sector was safe, the first sector imploded the fusion reactors, destroying 98% of the Dinoid/Reptoid civilizations, the survivors evacuated to the planet in our solar system, Maldek. Now with the Dinoid/Reptoid no longer present on Earth, the Earth Spiritual Hierarchies and the cataceans had to find a suitable guardian for the land. They searched the galaxy for 2 to 3 million years before finding what they were looking for . They found, on the fourth planet of the Vega system , a primitive aquatic species that was starting to emerge from the oceans. This species had creation myths, a language, and a hunting and gathering culture.

The Spiritual Hierarchies of the Vega system were then asked if they would permit this species to be vastly altered genetically to accelerate their evolution so that they may become a guardian species. The Vega Spiritual Hierarchies agreed. So, the traces of the first humans came from the Vega Star System. Their technology improved very quickly, and once they had developed star travel technology they started to migrate into nearby star systems for a period of 2.5 million years.

During this time the Galatic Federation was formed, Sirius B was colonized and Earth was selected for seeding. Later Mars and Venus were colonized and the Hybornea colony was founded on Earth. Dinoid/Reptoids in the meantime had built up there forces and were invading the various colonies throughout the solar system. Hyborean Earth, Mars and Venus were victim to these attacks and the Dinoids and Reptoids gained control over the solar system for a period of approximately 80,000 years.

In response to this the Galactic Federation planned a counterattack to reintroduce humans into this system. They arranged for a battle planet (4 times the diameter of the Earth) to come into the solar system and destroy the planet Maldek - which was the Dinoid/Reptoid stronghold. The remains of the planet Maldek are what we can now see as the asteroid belt. After the destruction of Maldek and the defeat of the Dinoid/Reptoids a human colony was again established on Earth. It is what we know today as Lemuria. Over the next 850,000 years the Lemurians spread across the face of the planet. They founded daughter colonies such as Atlantis, Yu which is now Central China and Tibet and the Libyan/Egytian colonies.

The Atlanteans began to acquire a feeling of uniqueness about their culture and wanted to eliminate Lemuria so that they could become the mother country. The Atlanteans began forming alliances with renegade Pleidans and Alpha Centaurians which had Hierarchical systems of government . They accomplished the destruction of Lemuria by taking the Earth's moon (Earth had 2 moons in those times) out of orbit by using force fields until it was as close as possible to the Lemurian empire, and then the moon was destroyed resulting in a catastrophic shower of meteors. This destroyed much of Lemuria, but this also resulted in many pressures being inflicted upon the tectonic plates : resulting in the gas chambers under Lemuria to implode and thus sink most of the Lemurian continent.

From about 5:50 in this conference (Part 10) by Randy Winters, Randy show a picture of what seems to be the other Moon, and Earth in the background. That picture is allegedly taken by Billy Meier. Billy Meier was reportedly invited aboard the Pleiadians' spaceship, reportedly travelled back in ancient times, and Meier told that his Plejaren friends told him that Earth had 2 Moons in ancient times. But, from about 4:00 there seems to be a fake picture of "Asket" and "Nera", as Billy Meier claim to be altered by intelligence agencies and slipped into his collection in ORDER to DISCREDIT his UFO case. Some of these photographs reportedly have no connection to Meier whatsoever, and were reportedly produced by his enemies and critics in an attempt to discredit him. At least, there seems to be these drawings of Semjase, her father Ptaah, and her grandfather Sfath.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

If i was a disinfo agent i would not present evidence of alien implants or Roswell alien debris, or all these stuffs that relate to these cases, if i really was a payed disinfo agent (also called Covert Agent) i would do all i could to attempt to discredit these cases, mix a litte truth with lots of untruths (which is part of the disinfo agents' job).

Yes you would. I can see right through you. Just when somebody comes in the forum with a little bit of knowledge in the subject you ridicule them and don't give anything to back up your statements.

How can you forget Bill Moore was an agent and talked about Roswell? You obviously don't know what disinfo is because it starts from something true, but you're an agent and you know what it is, everything you say is only for a reaction, you just want to keep people's minds away from the truth, keep them occupied just not with the truth.

Those games are very childish and they have nothing to do with standing up for the truth, they are standing up for the devil.
edit on 18-2-2012 by greyer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by AllUrChips

Find answers to the question of aliens and UFOs in: messages2012.blogspot.com via automatic writing. The Spirit speaks about ET travel, Atlantis and the polar shift, Egyptians, pyramids and portals to the source, the Mayans, emotion and enlightenment, black holes, war, the Bible, Jesus and Buddha, et al, the myth of monogamy, the reason for being and much much more.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Anunaki10

Anunaki10,

I do realize that trying to encourage you to look deeper instead of swallowing anything and everything might be a waste of time. But it seems that your mind is already set. I do not have links to provide that truth is buried underneath tons of lies, falseness and mis information. To me, it's just common sense.

Or, are you just wasting your time with your own socalled "speculative" crap with nothing to support it???

Aren't we all being speculative? To think otherwise is a slippery slope. One that leads to false conclusions.

You know, Anunaki10, discussion is enjoyable when there is room to discuss. Otherwise, I do agree with you...

It's just a waste of time.

Good Luck on your quest.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join