It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are aliens/ETs real or simply in your mind?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by dejarmaX
in the mind

Not only in the mind, there is evidence as well, which i previously also presented...

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
For a long time, all around the world, people have believed that little people called fairies (also known as goblins, brownies, elves, leprechauns, gremlins, bogies and way too many others to list) would abduct people, take them into Fairyland (also known as Faery) and often the abductees would return quite different then when they left. And today we have little aliens (known as Greys, Reptilians, Nordics/Blondes, etc.) abducting people and often victims come out of this experience quite different (sometimes “illuminated”, or their sexual orientation is altered, etc.)

Psychologists draw from this pretty much what we’d expect from psychologists: “it’s all psychological.” But as researchers like Colin Wilson would point out, the evidence to support these occurrences as real is staggering. There are many, many witness accounts of all walks of life and from all over the globe, from rich countries to poor ones. The accounts often bare striking similarities between them, giving them further credibility. And when you add to this video evidence, and now many documents recent by the FBI (even about Roswell) and even by the Canadian government, it becomes clear that this is a very real phenomenon.

Wilson suggests that ghosts, fairies and aliens are all the same phenomenon (the same with orbs and UFOs): entities that manifest in a visual form (sometimes see-through and sometimes solid) to interact with us. They sometimes will abduct people and take them into their world (or dimension.) This has been happening for thousands of years the world-over, the details varying depending on the culture and time period, but the outline remains the same.

In my opinion we’re dealing with something ancient here that doesn’t ‘play by the same rules’ we do. They exist in the unconscious world (non-physical, non-literal) as energy beings. From their perspective, we take things far too seriously and need to be poked or inspired to ‘snap out of it’. Fairies always loved playing tricks on people and if you really study alien encounters you’ll see that they can pull similar stunts!

When you look at an ‘alien encounter’ as a spiritual experience it takes on a whole new meaning, and our attempts to rationalize it are waste of time. They’ve always been here.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anunaki10
I have nothing to do with your world

We live in the same world. Truth is truth, liars are liars.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by greyer

Originally posted by Anunaki10
I have nothing to do with your world

We live in the same world. Truth is truth, liars are liars.

I think that Anunaki10 is talking about the world of the mind which, as we know, is different for each individual. Of course, we also know that Anunaki10's world is way out there!

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoneCloudHopper
For a long time, all around the world, people have believed that little people called fairies (also known as goblins, brownies, elves, leprechauns, gremlins, bogies and way too many others to list) would abduct people, take them into Fairyland (also known as Faery) and often the abductees would return quite different then when they left. And today we have little aliens (known as Greys, Reptilians, Nordics/Blondes, etc.) abducting people and often victims come out of this experience quite different (sometimes “illuminated”, or their sexual orientation is altered, etc.)

"The Shrike: A belief in such creatures is just that, a belief. There are no "little aliens" abducting anyone as there isn't a shred of evidence, just tales or hearsay".

Psychologists draw from this pretty much what we’d expect from psychologists: “it’s all psychological.” But as researchers like Colin Wilson would point out, the evidence to support these occurrences as real is staggering. There are many, many witness accounts of all walks of life and from all over the globe, from rich countries to poor ones. The accounts often bare striking similarities between them, giving them further credibility. And when you add to this video evidence, and now many documents recent by the FBI (even about Roswell) and even by the Canadian government, it becomes clear that this is a very real phenomenon.

"The Shrike: Let's see the evidence! Let's see the video evidence."

Wilson suggests that ghosts, fairies and aliens are all the same phenomenon (the same with orbs and UFOs): entities that manifest in a visual form (sometimes see-through and sometimes solid) to interact with us. They sometimes will abduct people and take them into their world (or dimension.) This has been happening for thousands of years the world-over, the details varying depending on the culture and time period, but the outline remains the same.

"The Shrike: Yes, all the same phenomenon created by the mind. Thousands of years? Let's see one from the present!"

In my opinion we’re dealing with something ancient here that doesn’t ‘play by the same rules’ we do. They exist in the unconscious world (non-physical, non-literal) as energy beings. From their perspective, we take things far too seriously and need to be poked or inspired to ‘snap out of it’. Fairies always loved playing tricks on people and if you really study alien encounters you’ll see that they can pull similar stunts!

"The Shrike: Glad you stated 'in my opinion' 'cause that's about all there is".

When you look at an ‘alien encounter’ as a spiritual experience it takes on a whole new meaning, and our attempts to rationalize it are waste of time. They’ve always been here.

"The Shrike: A spiritual experience is in the realm of the religious mind, not out here in our physical world".

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
The Shrike, I was being honest and just giving my two cents, pointing out that there is a vast amount of witness testimony when it comes to fairy and alien abductions. You don’t have to believe it if you don’t wish to.

All over YouTube, my friend. Some of it can be debunked much of it can’t be. There are plenty videos with UFOs above cities which were also witnessed by many people.

Yes, all the same phenomenon created by the mind. Thousands of years? Let's see one from the present!

I’m not even sure if you’re talking about fairies or aliens. You haven’t made it clear if you’re talking about one or the other. The point of my comment was to look at how the phenomena has changed with time from one form (fairy) to another (alien). Although many people still believe in them and claim to see them in Ireland, parts of Scotland and the Isle of Man.

A spiritual experience is in the realm of the religious mind, not out here in our physical world

I am not religious. And yes, it can impact the physical world when it wants to.

I’m still not sure if you’re just arguing against fairies or aliens as well...

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   

The Shrike, I was being honest and just giving my two cents, pointing out that there is a vast amount of witness testimony when it comes to fairy and alien abductions. You don’t have to believe it if you don’t wish to.

All over YouTube, my friend. Some of it can be debunked much of it can’t be. There are plenty videos with UFOs above cities which were also witnessed by many people.

Yes, all the same phenomenon created by the mind. Thousands of years? Let's see one from the present!

I’m not even sure if you’re talking about fairies or aliens. You haven’t made it clear if you’re talking about one or the other. The point of my comment was to look at how the phenomena has changed with time from one form (fairy) to another (alien). Although many people still believe in them and claim to see them in Ireland, parts of Scotland and the Isle of Man.

A spiritual experience is in the realm of the religious mind, not out here in our physical world

I am not religious. And yes, it can impact the physical world when it wants to.

I’m still not sure if you’re just arguing against fairies or aliens as well...

I do not doubt that you were being honest but you don't seem to understand that people can say whatever they want and they will be believed by those who do not question. You are free to make any claim you want as long as you are not challenged to produce evidence by those who do not accept reports as nothing more than that. Facts are dependent on evidence.

You actually use YouTube videos as reference? Amazing! We're not talking about the reality of UFOs as their reality is questioned only by those who have not had a quality sighting. Skepticism is allowed but experience changes a skeptic's opinion toot suite!

You did quote Wilson: "ghosts, fairies and aliens are all the same phenomenon" so I'm "arguing" about them all.

People can impact the world based on what their thoughts are, but "spiritual experiences" do NOT impact our physical world, they stay in the mind that creates them.

There is the physical world and there is the world of the mind. UFOs are in the physical world, aliens are in the world of the mind, until we have evidence to the contrary.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by The Shrike

Where else would you expect to find UFO footage but on sites like YouTube? Hmm?

I’m fully aware of how thoughts impact the world. I’ve had many experiences and have done a lot of research into the paranormal for several years now to reach this conclusion. But it is an opinion of course. Perhaps I could have worded it better.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Where else would you expect to find UFO footage but on sites like YouTube? Hmm?

I’m fully aware of how thoughts impact the world. I’ve had many experiences and have done a lot of research into the paranormal for several years now to reach this conclusion. But it is an opinion of course. Perhaps I could have worded it better.

Just so you are aware, I've also done a lot of research since the late 1950s and was Assistant to the Secretary of the American Society for Psychical Research, Inc. As such I befriended famed "medium" Eileen J. Garrett, an Irish medium and parapsychologist, founder of the Parapsychology Foundation in New York City, and a leading figure in the scientific study of paranormal phenomena during the mid-20th century.

I've had many experiences also but I can safely say that they all occurred in my mind. My conclusion is that we don't know as much as we'd like to and life is the mystery to die for!

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Wilson suggests that ghosts, fairies and aliens are all the same phenomenon (the same with orbs and UFOs): entities that manifest in a visual form (sometimes see-through and sometimes solid) to interact with us.

Then Wilson is wrong. Zeta Reticulans are among the alien species repordtedly abducting humans, and they reportedly showed them their star map, years before Majorie Fish detected Zeta Reticuli , another alien specie mentioned is the dark colored aliens with Red yes allegedly abducting many people in Australia, the Kelly Cahill UFO abduction case, physical marks on these alleged abductees' skin and landing-trace on the soil where the UFO allegedly landed, the report mention that that UFO was witnessed by several witnesses.
Then there also is evidence of alien implants which have been concluded to be of Extraterrestrial origin, the test of the Roswell alien debris, and the DNA sample of the alleged Human looking Extraterrestrial from the Peter Koury case.
Then reportedly there are alleged abductees who are reportedely suffering of trauma from their alleged abductions, and trauma can not be caused by nightmares, simple as that. Trauma is caused by physical and psycological injuries in an unpleasant and painful way, caused by very unpleasant experiences. For example it's not unusual that many former soldiers are suffering of war-trauma, but there are also cases of alleged abductees who reportedly are suffering of trauma. How many of the alleged "abductees" who are suffering of trauma is not known.
I have not mentioned the "Starchilden" (about 1600 world wide cases). Lots of parents world wide contact Mary Rodwell telling her that their children are in contact with Extraterrestrials from outer space, these "Starchildren" reportedly go at "ET high school", reportedly read other people's mind, reportedly have telepathic skills, reportedly are able to move objects through the air by using mind power, and reportedly have healing skills.

The Draconian Reptilians reportedly came into this universe from another universe through a "Black Hole" a loong loong time ago, settled down at Draco star system, were some of them reportedly travelled to Earth about 800000 years ago, for example Stewart Swerdlow confirm it and also Alex Collier confirm it, Reptilian beings reportedly have been encountered world wide, North- and South- American indian tribes call them "Snake Brothers".
Reptilian manipulation of humanity, by David Icke, Part 1 , Part 2, www.abovetopsecret.com... www.abovetopsecret.com... Reptilian beings in ancient Egypt , www.abovetopsecret.com... The Reptilians reportedly created some Grey clones as slaves to serve Draconian Reptilian >>BOO!

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   
I am inclined to think that MOST of these "encounters" are caused by people´s minds.

Let me explain my point of view:

ET life is HIGHLY probable.
The problem i have with these stories about ET encounters is that they describe humanoids.
Let´s take a look at our own world, what do all creatures of humanoid form (I.E. apes, monkeys)
with opposeable thumbs (some lizards also) have in common?

That´s right, trees!
They all climb and spend time in trees. Now there´s not that much spending-time-in-trees going on
with the human population anymore, but there is still a lot of tree climbing happening this very day.
And you don´t even have to teach children how to climb a tree, it´s pretty much instinctual.

So considering this, the idea that tree climbers from several other planets evolve to point that they develop
interstellar travel, and use it to study even more tree climbers, when they really should know everything
there is to know about them at this point. So i think the probability of this just went down.
If these encounters were to describe some kind of super intelligent floating jellyfish
or whatever, i might be little more open to them, but at the present i will consider MOST of them
a result of those people´s psyche, for the humanoid form is the one most familiar to us.
After all, your mind can seriously trick you, and make you believe ANYTHING.

But that´s just my opinion on the subject.

edit on 28-2-2012 by LionOfGOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by LionOfGOD
I am inclined to think that MOST of these "encounters" are caused by people´s minds.

You're welcome to THINK that, but i tell you what, most encounters are NOT caused by people's mind. What you see is what you get, and usually you will also be able to TOUCH / FEEL / TASTE / HEAR / SMELL what you see. There are few people who are suffering of hallucination, but it's ONLY a VERY SMALL percentage of the world's population. Beside, like i previously presented, evidence of alien implants have been removed and concluded to be of Extraterrestrial origin by some of the best experts on this planet, and that's FACT, no matter what you say or think...
edit on 28-2-2012 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   

After all, your mind can seriously trick you, and make you believe ANYTHING.

My mind does not trick me, there is nothing wrong with my mind. How about your mind, is there something wrong with your mind?
There are alleged abductees who are reportedly suffering of trauma from their alleged abductions, and trauma can not be caused by nightmares, simple as that. Trauma is caused by physical and psycological injuries in an unpleasant and painful way, caused by very unpleasant physical/psychological experiences. For example it's not unusual that many former soldiers are suffering of war-trauma, but there are also cases of alleged abductees who reportedly are suffering of trauma, and alien implants have also been removed, and that's also FACT, they also describe how the Grey aliens look like and how they were brought into the UFOs were the Greys reportedly make bizarre Nazi-like "medical" experiments on them, no matter what you say or think...
edit on 28-2-2012 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:04 AM
link   

I'll give my two cents on this. I've learned more and become more through my research and dive into the research of UFO's and ET life, intelligent or not. Why? Because it's possible they offer a door into a realm that we've desired long as memory can serve whether through Allah or God or whatever means. We don't know, they might be able to offer pointers. It's the spiritual knowledge and if they be willing, any help they could provide far as our technological "toys" that I'd really ask, but the acquaintance would be nice. Other than that, it doesn't really matter but I've gained more and life is what you make it. I'm personally comforted in believing somewhere out there, maybe nowhere on earth, intelligent life MIGHT exist. Beings actually live on worlds harmoniously with each other. Where the government serves the people and not the people serving the government. That's what it's about.. Master or be mastered. They, as Jesus and God and all religions, offer an alternate route than perpetuation and contribution.

That's what it's about. Not ET life and super cool technology. It's the spiritual message they allegedly bring, I feel, is the greatest contribution of this topic. Figment of mind or real? Does it matter? You might ask why it bothers you so that others believe.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I can only think of one abduction case that doesn't rely on hypnosis for the juicy details. I would be curious if there are others. I don't have as much faith in the tales discovered through hypnotic regression.

The Pascagoula Abduction occurred in 1973 when co-workers Charles Hickson and Calvin Parker claimed that they were abducted by aliens while fishing near Pascagoula, Mississippi. The case earned substantial mass media attention, and is, along with the earlier Hill Abduction, among the best-known claims of alien abduction.

Pascagoula Abduction

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by RadiatorOfTheLight

I'll give my two cents on this. I've learned more and become more through my research and dive into the research of UFO's and ET life, intelligent or not. Why? Because it's possible they offer a door into a realm that we've desired long as memory can serve whether through Allah or God or whatever means. We don't know, they might be able to offer pointers. It's the spiritual knowledge and if they be willing, any help they could provide far as our technological "toys" that I'd really ask, but the acquaintance would be nice. Other than that, it doesn't really matter but I've gained more and life is what you make it. I'm personally comforted in believing somewhere out there, maybe nowhere on earth, intelligent life MIGHT exist. Beings actually live on worlds harmoniously with each other. Where the government serves the people and not the people serving the government. That's what it's about.. Master or be mastered. They, as Jesus and God and all religions, offer an alternate route than perpetuation and contribution.

That's what it's about. Not ET life and super cool technology. It's the spiritual message they allegedly bring, I feel, is the greatest contribution of this topic. Figment of mind or real? Does it matter? You might ask why it bothers you so that others believe.

The average person comes to a conclusion based on what they believe since the majority of humans become believers. We are not born believers, we are born with a blank mind that can go either way depending on the way we are brought up. Some of us learn that there is a physical world and a mental world. Believers hang out mostly in the mental realm where beliefs rule. Religion depends on beliefs to exist, it doesn't exist for us open-minded skeptics. And the more educated a skeptic becomes, especially about religion, the easier it is to see that anything religious, especially "spiritual", has nothing to do with the external world. So Jesuses and gods are all creation of the mind and no one can offer any historical evidence for either one.

As it is, the concept of alien life is also a mental creation for even though we have UFOs in our reality no one knows anything about them especially that they originate somewhere else in the universe. Aliens/ETs are a creation of media from Hollywood to pulp magazines. It sells. Believers buy the concept as they don't require evidence.

YOU ask "...why it bothers you so that others believe." As a person who understands mental conditioning, it does bother me that humans are so blind to the fact that their minds are not theirs as mine is, they're operating on someone else's system. Whatever their beliefs that's what is controlling them. If people would stop conditioning their children to be believers instead of questioners humans would finally improve their lives to be more creative. But because parents are themselves conditioned they cannot help themselves.

Can you imagine what humans would be like if we all employed reason, logic, and common sense. UFOs could be discussed intelligently without resorting to fantasy which, presently, is directed towards alleged aliens. Actually, it's unimaginable!

Aliens/ETs should be discussed without the stigma of belief.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Shrike
The average person comes to a conclusion based on what they believe since the majority of humans become believers. We are not born believers, we are born with a blank mind that can go either way depending on the way we are brought up. Some of us learn that there is a physical world and a mental world. Believers hang out mostly in the mental realm where beliefs rule. Religion depends on beliefs to exist, it doesn't exist for us open-minded skeptics. And the more educated a skeptic becomes, especially about religion, the easier it is to see that anything religious, especially "spiritual", has nothing to do with the external world. So Jesuses and gods are all creation of the mind and no one can offer any historical evidence for either one.

As it is, the concept of alien life is also a mental creation for even though we have UFOs in our reality no one knows anything about them especially that they originate somewhere else in the universe. Aliens/ETs are a creation of media from Hollywood to pulp magazines. It sells. Believers buy the concept as they don't require evidence.

YOU ask "...why it bothers you so that others believe." As a person who understands mental conditioning, it does bother me that humans are so blind to the fact that their minds are not theirs as mine is, they're operating on someone else's system. Whatever their beliefs that's what is controlling them. If people would stop conditioning their children to be believers instead of questioners humans would finally improve their lives to be more creative. But because parents are themselves conditioned they cannot help themselves.

Can you imagine what humans would be like if we all employed reason, logic, and common sense. UFOs could be discussed intelligently without resorting to fantasy which, presently, is directed towards alleged aliens. Actually, it's unimaginable!

Aliens/ETs should be discussed without the stigma of belief.

Amen, brother (oops - sorry!)

Actually, I agree that this spiritual and inter-dimensional talk is nothing more than an excuse to avoid studying the UFO phenomena using science. I've been reading "Unconventional Flying Objects" by Paul R. Hill. His book convinces me that UFOs do seem to follow the same laws of physics as anything else.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Shrike
Religion depends on beliefs to exist, it doesn't exist for us open-minded skeptics.

David Icke - The Reptilians created religions so people could be easy to control

If you wish to control a mass population, you have to disconnect them from the true knowledge of who they are and their own infinite potential to manifest their own destiny and control their own lives. You have to persuade them that they are insignificant and powerless so they will live their lives in accordance with that.

This is where religion has been one of the most effective weapons of the Illuminati and the reptilian bloodlines. It fills people with fear of a judgmental God and tells them that unless they believe that the "truth" of all that is can be found in one book or belief system, they are going to hell or will experience other extremely unpleasant consequences.

Different religions have also been wonderful vehicles for dividing and ruling the people through arrogant, self-righteous, inter-religious conflict. The reptilians created the religions for this reason and the key players within them do not even begin to believe the nonsense they parrot to their followers. They just want the population to believe it, so they will be easy to control.

David Icke on Religion , David Icke - Symbolism and Religion, Part 1 , Part 2
David Icke on Satanic Ritual

And the more educated a skeptic becomes, especially about religion, the easier it is to see that anything religious, especially "spiritual", has nothing to do with the external world.

You don't know about skeptics. You don't know about Religion, and you don't know about the Spiritual world, you are spreading bs that have nothing to do with reality, 'The Shrike'.
Indigenous people like for example the Indians are "Spiritual" and have great knowledge and can tell where humanity of the Earth originate from, compared to the more "materialized" and greedy society were the majority have a limited knowledge.

So Jesuses and gods are all creation of the mind and no one can offer any historical evidence for either one.

Jesus reportedly was a fictitious name, but the person reportedly did exist in this physical world but reportedly had another name. "Pleiadian contactee" Billy Meier was reportedly invited aboard their spaceship and travelled back in time were Billy Meier allegedly met with the real "Jesus" called Jmmanuel

At one point during this period (1975 to 1980) Billy was taken on a trip in one of the space craft with a beautiful Plieadian Human woman by the name of Semjase. The space craft had time travel capabilities and the trip took them back to the year 32AD where Billy met Jmmanuel. Jmmanuel told Billy that Judas Ischariot was his scribe and was writing down his teachings which eventually became part of "Talmud Jmmanuel". It was later learned that some of Juda's writtings were stolen and falsified and became what is now called "The Book of Mathew" in the New Testament.

Billy was told that Saul who would later be called Paul was an enemy of Jmmanuel and would later alter Jmmanuel's teachings with haft truths and paradoxes and would later attribute Jmmanuel's teachings to a ficticious person who he called "Jesus Christ".

Jmmaneul was crusified but he survived the crusifiction and made his way to India where he continued his mission living to the age of 110. Jmmanuel's son Jacob finished the Talmud and buried it in the cave that was dug up by Billy Meier.

By the way, Jmmanuel's father was a highly evolved Plieadian who the locals considered to be the Archangle Gabriel.

As it is, the concept of alien life is also a mental creation for even though we have UFOs in our reality no one knows anything about them especially that they originate somewhere else in the universe.

You're wrong, and you know you're worng 'The Shrike' and i'm going to repeat it to you no matter how many times it takes... Let's take a look at Page 7 this thread www.abovetopsecret.com... In this conference Cliff Stone explain about 57 species, and here is Alien species A - Z and what star systems they live.
According to Plejaren (by Chrisitan Krukowski) there exist over 40 million different kind of human looking alien beings with 343 different kind of skin colors reportedly exist in this Universe, and that about 7 million and 500 thousand different kind of human looking alien species reportedly exist in this Galaxy.
www.abovetopsecret.com... , and there Alex Collier also mention Earth-human's ancestors of 22 different kind of human looking aliens from other starsystems that visited Terra (Earth) in ancient times, the creation and later destruction of the Lemurian and Atlantean civilizations, and about the whales and dolphins that originate in another starsystem.

Scientists confirm Extraterrestrial genes in Human DNA , and that's FACT, "The Shrike", and there is nothing you can do about that.

Dogon and the Sirius mystery , and according to Cherokee indians the Pleiadian star people came to Atlantis in ancient times, intermingling with Earth inhabitants, and having children with the beginnings of higher consiousness.

The Pleiadians reportedly travel in a "Split Second" between the wast distances in space, for example from the Pleiades to this starsystem at a distance of about 420 light years, or much larger distances. Also Andromedans reportedly travel wast distances in space in a "Split Second" for example from one end of the galaxy to the other end of the galaxy, or from galaxy to another galaxy, and yes, still in a "Split Second".
In this conference Alex Collier explain that the quiet science of archeology has and will discover more and more of ancient history, including ancient Extraterrestrial civilizations, there is going to be aknowledgement of a temple complex that belong to ancient Lemuria that is apparently still intact lying approximately 150 miles southwest of Easter Island, Alex Collier is told it's huge, he's also been told that the Russians already know it's there, they have photographed it and exployed it in many submarines. And underwater structures near Okinawa have already been filmed/photographed by divers, and that's FACT.

3 of 7 Russian military divers were killed by 3 meters tall aliens at Lake Baikal when the divers tried to catch these aliens, but the divers had to give up the chase, the 4 other divers survived , and that's FACT "The Shrike", and there is NOTHING you can do about that no matter what you say, and i'm gonna repeat this to you as many times as it takes...

Aliens/ETs are a creation of media from Hollywood to pulp magazines.

Hollywood sometimes make movies about aliens, but in the real world the aliens have been visiting Earth since the ancient times, and the alien implants and the Roswell debris have been concluded to be of Extraterrestrial origin by some of the best experts on this planet.
edit on 1-3-2012 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Anunaki10

I merely posted my opinion, and you got all defensive (i saw you edit your posts in real time).
If i had posted a theory about things, that would have been up for debate, which i would have gladly
taken a part of. But it wasn´t a theory.
It was my opinion, and THAT is not up for debate.
Ever.

May your day to come be more joyful than the previous one.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

I merely posted my opinion, and you got all defensive (i saw you edit your posts in real time).

You claim that after all, your mind can seriously trick you, and make you believe ANYTHING. Then i told you that my mind does not trick me, there is nothing wrong with my mind. So i asked you: How about your mind, is there something wrong with your mind?
What's the matter "LionOfGOD", is it really so hard for you to answer such simple question?

There are alleged abductees who are reportedly suffering of trauma from their alleged abductions, and trauma can not be caused by nightmares, simple as that. Trauma is caused by physical and psycological injuries in an unpleasant and painful way, caused by very unpleasant physical/psychological experiences. For example it's not unusual that many former soldiers are suffering of war-trauma, but there are also cases of alleged abductees who reportedly are suffering of trauma, and alien implants have also been removed, and that's also FACT, they also describe how the Grey aliens look like and how they were brought into the UFOs were the Greys reportedly make bizarre Nazi-like "medical" experiments on them, no matter what you say or think.

You also said that you are inclined to think that MOST of these "encounters" are caused by people´s minds, and then i said that you're welcome to THINK that, but i tell you what, most encounters are NOT caused by people's mind. What you see is what you get, and usually you will also be able to TOUCH / FEEL / TASTE / HEAR / SMELL what you see. There are few people who are suffering of hallucination, but it's ONLY a VERY SMALL percentage of the world's population.
edit on 1-3-2012 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join