It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are aliens/ETs real or simply in your mind?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Shrike
Aliens? ETs? What are they?

S*t *a*r*s & Str ipes for this thread

Aliens or ET reportedly are different kind of Extraterrestrial species from other star systems and from other dimensions, at least several of the species reportedly visit(ed) Earth since ancient times. In this conference Cliff Stone explain about 57 species, and here is Alien species A - Z.
www.abovetopsecret.com... According to Plejaren (by Chrisitan Krukowski) there exist over 40 million different kind of human looking alien beings with 343 different kind of skin colors reportedly exist in this Universe, and that about 7 million and 500 thousand different kind of human looking alien species reportedly exist in this Galaxy.
www.abovetopsecret.com... , and there Alex Collier also mention Earth-human's ancestors of 22 different kind of human looking aliens from other starsystems that visited Terra (Earth) in ancient times, the creation and later destruction of the Lemurian and Atlantean civilizations, and about the whales and dolphins that originate in another starsystem.
Scientists confirm Extraterrestrial genes in Human DNA.
Dogon and the Sirius mystery , and Cherokee indians tells stories of Pleiadian star people coming to Atlantis in ancient times, intermingling with Earth inhabitants, and having children with the beginnings of higher consiousness.
The Pleiadians reportedly travel in a "Split Second" between the wast distances in space, for example from the Pleiades to this starsystem at a distance of about 420 light years, or much larger distances. Also Andromedans reportedly travel wast distances in space in a "Split Second" for example from one end of the galaxy to the other end of the galaxy, or from galaxy to another galaxy, and yes, still in a "Split Second".
In this conference Alex Collier explain that the quiet science of archeology has and will discover more and more of ancient history, including ancient Extraterrestrial civilizations, there is going to be aknowledgement of a temple complex that belong to ancient Lemuria that is apparently still intact lying approximately 150 miles southwest of Easter Island, Alex Collier is told it's huge, he's also been told that the Russians already know it's there, they have photographed it and exployed it in many submarines. And underwater structures near Okinawa have already been filmed/photographed by divers.

Why does the majority of this forum's members (I'm not including the majority of humans but just this forum's members) think that such mental creations are real?

If it was mental creation then i don't think anyone will come forward and ridicule themselves. Alleged "Abductees" or witnesses claim to have witnessed the aliens, like for example Kelly Cahill who not only claim to have witnessed the "Craft" and the dark colored aliens with Red eyes, but claim to have been "knocked down" by them, there are others who also claim to have witnessed the same "Craft" and aliens as Kelly Cahill did, they made similar drawing of the craft and aliens, and they have also shown their "Marks" on their skin on photos, "Marks" allegedly made by the aliens, and Kelly Cahill also said that she never believed in UFOs, before the reported encounter / abduction, and researchers also found unusual marks on the ground were the "Craft" allegedly landed.

What evidence has been presented and by whome that has convinced you that they exist?

In case the photos of the "Marks" on their skin and the unusual marks on the soil (were the UFO allegedly landed) from the Kelly Cahill UFO case is not enough for you, then at least alien implants are tested and concluded to be of Extraterrestrial origin by some of the best experts on this planet, and then Batelle Scientist Elroy John Center confessed to have analyzed the Roswell alien debris, which that evidence of the Roswell alien debris also have been tested, shown in this TV documentary.
Then unusual hieroglyphics are mentioned in many UFO crash cases, and Roswell is no exception. Here is another example of unusual hieroglyphics shown in this UFO crash "Grave of the Devil" case.

Then there is DNA sample of the hair from the alleged Human looking Extraterrestrial woman from the Peter Khoury case.

I think there are enough convincing evidence, and i think there is a good chance that the Shadow Government is hiding interesting "Not of this Earth" stuff.
edit on 15-2-2012 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

all crop circles are man-made,

Nope, this footage of UFOs flying above a cornfield, shows these UFOs making crop circles. And another case, about crop circles in Russia, UFO was reportedly sighted near crop circle.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Since I don't accept the claims made by believers, I'm a natural skeptic and I'm not suspending belief, I just don't have such a belief.

Are you sure that all claims are made only by believers? Well, for example Bob Lazar claim he did not believe in UFOs before he reportedly worked at S-4, but that he certainly believe in UFOs now after he reportedly worked there, he said. The incident

Barry Castillio, Lazar's coworker, told the story of an altercation that took place in 1979 between the aliens and the humans at the base. Apparently, the aliens were given a location at the facility to conduct experiments. It was agreed between the aliens and humans that there would be human military guards securing the immediate perimeter. One day, due to the volatility concerns the aliens had over a certain experiment that they were conducting, they demanded that the guards not be present. The concern was that the bullets in their guns and gunbelts would cause a reaction. The guards refused and proceeded to come closer to the danger area. They were immediately terminated by the aliens, later found by two other guards to be lying dead of identical head wounds.

The actions and reactions of these events escalated until 44 military guards were killed. The aliens then killed the scientist they were teaching and left the facility and much of the alien technology behind.

Are you really a skeptic, 'The Shrike' ? I don't think you're even a skeptic, as you seem to have this "Don't bother me with the facts, my mind is made up" attitude, which you certainly demonstrated in other threads, after i showed some evidence. Sorry, but that's how i look at you...

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anunaki10

all crop circles are man-made,

Nope, this footage of UFOs flying above a cornfield, shows these UFOs making crop circles. And another case, about crop circles in Russia, UFO was reportedly sighted near crop circle.

Your reply shows that your research is lacking. That old video has been debunked from here to Timbuktu! ALL agri-glyphs have been made and will always be made by humans.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Since I don't accept the claims made by believers, I'm a natural skeptic and I'm not suspending belief, I just don't have such a belief.

Are you sure that all claims are made only by believers? Well, for example Bob Lazar claim he did not believe in UFOs before he reportedly worked at S-4, but that he certainly believe in UFOs now after he reportedly worked there, he said. snip

I really can't be bothered to reply to your silly replies. I've been around the block too many times and I've forgotten more about UFOs and aliens than you'll ever learn.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   

That old video has been debunked from here to Timbuktu!

Guess what, THINK AGAIN, you're wrong, it never have been debunked and the socalled "debunkers" NEVER will be able to debunk it, no matter how hard they try

This has been forwarded a couple of times, and comes from Australian Mike Farrell. It indicates that we should be very wary of any who claim to have hoaxed this or that anomalous observation, when in actuality they may be making the claim falsely in order to debunk some important piece of UFO evidence.

Jim Deardorff

What a downer for you, huh?

edit on 16-2-2012 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   

I really can't be bothered to reply to your silly replies.

Take it easy, calm down. Acting like a bad loser, aren't you?
I doubt you really think of my replies as silly. You do know i'm talking the truth, don't you? Or, ARE YOU STRUGGLING TO TRY UNDERSTAND???

www.abovetopsecret.com... From about 6:50 into this interview, Bob Lazar did say he wasn't interested in UFOs and even not interested in them now, all right, but what Lazar also said was that he did not believe in UFOs (before he allegedly worked there at S-4), but that he certainly believe in UFOs now (after he worked there). So, as you can hear yourself, this confirm he actually did say what i previously said to you, for all to see. Oops, what another downer for you...

So i think we can conclude that it's your replies that are silly, and not mine as you so falsely claim. Gotcha...

I've been around the block too many times and I've forgotten more about UFOs and aliens than you'll ever learn.

Are you already suffering of senile dementia since you forgot about UFOs and aliens?
You claim that you have forgotten more about UFOs and aliens than i will ever learn... Did i missed something about UFO cases and aliens? Did i missed something about other alien species from other star systems visiting Earth?
Just in case if you some day should be able to remember at least some of your forgotten researched UFO cases and alien species, then let me know, >>I can't wait for you to start telling us ATS members about your forgotten researched UFO/alien cases Mr. "Strike", just in case you some day should succeed to be able to remember, well just in case you should be able to remember at least some of it would at least not be too bad, we hunger for knowledge...

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Are you sure that all claims are made only by believers? Well, for example Bob Lazar claim he did not believe in UFOs before he reportedly worked at S-4, but that he certainly believe in UFOs now after he reportedly worked there, he said. snip

I really can't be bothered to reply to your silly replies. I've been around the block too many times and I've forgotten more about UFOs and aliens than you'll ever learn.

You need to remember that it is you who made this silly claim of >>Since I don't accept the claims made by believers, I'm a natural skeptic and I'm not suspending belief, I just don't have such a belief

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

The concept came from authors who speculated and then from the hoaxers such as Adamski.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net... Debunkers did try to debunk Adamski, but the debunkers were obviously unsuccesful in their attempts, so no, Adamski is not labeled as hoaxer.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

And, of course, along came the hoaxed alien interviews seen in tons of YouTube videos.

What hoaxed alien interviews are you refering to? Are you sure there are any hoaxed alien interviews?

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   

If aliens/ETs were "visiting" us someone had to know about them and be in cahoots to allow them to continue to harass us.

A race of Human looking Extraterrestrials reportedly telepathically tried to warn President Eisenhower against the "Big Nosed Grays" and suggested the president to stop the nuclear weapon program , program , but Eisenhower reportedly refused to listen to human looking Extraterrestrials, and instead prefered to listen to the "Big Nosed" Grays who reportedly offered the President to abduct Earth-humans and in return to let the American scientists and military personnel to learn about their alien technology. President Eisenhower reportedly accepted these terms and reportedly signed a treaty with the "Big Nosed" Greys", and according to the contract the "Big Nosed" Greys should report every single Earth-human they abducted to the MJ-12 group, but according to some "Whistleblowers" the abductions got out of control (too many abductions perhaps?) and some of the abducted Earth-humans were never returned to their homes, and scientists and military personnel reportedly complaint(ed) about lack in teaching in alien technology

Cooper claimed that the treaty allowed the aliens to abduct a limited number of humans for the purpose of medical examination. The abductees would not be harmed, would be returned to the place they were taken from, and would have no memory of what had happened. The aliens would provide to MJ-12 a list of all the humans who were abducted. In exchange, the U.S. government would be supplied with advanced alien technology. The aliens’ existence would also be kept secret by the U.S. government, and underground bases would be built for the aliens. Cooper further claimed that the U.S. government realized by 1955 that the aliens had violated the treaty. Both humans and animals were mutilated, a full list of abducted humans was not being provided to MJ-12 by the aliens, and not all the abductees were being returned.

Reports tell of Grey aliens created by Draconian Reptilians as a slave race to serve Draconian Reptilian, and in ancient times the virgins were reportedly sacrificed to Draco.

Reptilian manipulation of Humanity, Part 1 , Part 2 , and in this interview "Andromedan contactee" Alex Collier explain that the Draconian Reptilians came into this Universe through a "Black Hole" from another Universe a loong loong time ago, settled down at Draco star system. And about 800000 years ago some of these Draconian Reptilians reportedly travelled to Earth, >>BOO!>I'd have sexual relationship with that woman Ms. Leweinski, i told anybody to lie>I WISH THAT ALL COULD BE CALIFORNIA

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   

And similar to the Roswell incident, the concept became entrenched in the cosmic human mind and like mental conditioning believers were convinced the concept was based on reality.

www.abovetopsecret.com... If no one saw anything at Roswell, then no one would have come forward, and the "RAAF Captures Flying Saucer On Ranch in Roswell Region" press release and the radio broadcast of "The Army Air Force has announced that a Flying Disc has been found and is now in possession of the army" would never have happened.

A lot of witnesses were threatened to silence, some of them were found dead, reports show that some Shadow Government Agent looking dudes broke into Secretary of defense James Forrestal's home, tied a sheet around his neck, fastened the other end to a fixture in his room and threw James Forrestal out the window, the sheet tore and he plummeted to his death, he became one of the first victims of the cover-up. Some nurses and doctors reportedly examined the bodies, and these medical personnel obviously mysteriously disappeared, but one of the former Roswell nurses (among the alleged "Star witnesses") was found dead in 1989, with bruises covering her arms, with plastic bag tied round her head.
There was unusual military activity at Roswell back in 1947, like the whole place was on ALERT!

One soldier hit a "Freak" with the butt of his rifle and thereby persuaded the creature to part with its apparatus

The soldiers could not approach the wreckage for some time, as it was radiating a lot of heat. Even more extraordinary were the four beings lying beside the crashed saucer. Barnett's account sensitively refers to these beings as "Freaks." The "Freaks" were screaming and clutching small boxes close to their chests. Barnett apparently arrived while it was still dark, since he says the army could not move in on the downed saucer and the "Freaks" until six A.M. The "Freaks" screamed louder as the GIs approached, and refused to give up their mysterious boxes. One soldier hit a "Freak" with the butt of his rifle and thereby persuaded the creature to part with its apparatus.

In this interview "Standing Elk" confirm that it was one of the Zeta Reticulans who was killed by the butt of a soldier's rifle.

Extreme security measures were exercised at both the ranch, and the impact sites. Armed guards encircled the primary locations, a second cordon was placed around the outer perimeter, riflemen were stationed on the surrounding hills, and MPs posted on outlying roads! In this interview Savage Dodson told that he was threatened from entering Hangar 84 were an MP threatened him with his '45 gun, the MP said >>I SAID YOU CAN'T GO IN THERE! ME AND THIS!>Let me tell you something... i'm gonna tell you a couple of stories about fraud...

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by The Shrike

I don't believe so many people can be fooled or delusional. It goes back more than 50 years, ya know. Even professional people report this. While I can buy that the abduction reports or the contact reports might be some psychological manifestation, I cannot also agree that all sightings can be conveniently explained as conventional. And by that I mean some of these sightings are of craft which defy conventional explanation. They might be holograms or man-made covert experiments or a new form of life. Who knows.

I've combed over a lot of sh** over the years. I just cannot shrug it off as hysteria or inaccuracy. I think the majority of sightings are misidentifications or hysteria. But -some- aren't. All I can say.

I think some people's skepticism is too high and some people's is too low. I think the truth is somewhere in the middle. It might not be earth shattering, but whatever it's, it's not simply a weather balloon. It could be a weather balloon and a mysterious psychological human trait, but it's -not- just a weather balloon.

If you think it's all explainable then you're thinking conventionally. Einstein warned against that. YOu may actually be right, in a significant way, but not completely. And that's what matters.

When I have a man I trust tell me he saw something that was unexplainable, I note it down. But when a dozen people tell me this, I start to wonder what's up. And when I see thousands that say it....
edit on 17-2-2012 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

It could be possible that many "abductees" don't remember they were abducted, aliens reportedly "paralyze" their victims, but at least some "abductees" obviously reportedly remember it. There is for example Jesse Long Jr. who seems to remember it was Grey aliens abducting him, Betty and Barney Hill claim it was Grey aliens from Zeta Reticuli star system who reportedly showed them their star map, years before Zeta Reticuli was detected by Majorie Fish, Kelly Cahill claim to have been abducted by aliens with dark colored skin and Red eyes, so it seems at least some of the "abductees" reportedly remember how the aliens look like.

Betty and Barny didn't remember seeing the aliens until hypnosis, Barney never did rememeber what the aliens looked like, he thought they looked like men from a distance (because he did not except that aliens existed), it is not clear if he remembered seeing the alien through his binoculars or not, but during the abduction he couldn't have remembered because he had his eyes closed to whole time. Hypnosis retrieves the memories and people have it wrong, it is basically like calming the mind down enough to remember. Sleep paralysis is a modern definition and has nothing to do with abduction, because the memory is typically not there for an abduction, however before the abduction the people can remember, so some of the first memories are of aliens in their room at night. Then it gets hazy because aliens shapeshift in front of us. Aliens are like ghosts - you wake up, you've been abducted and there is only physical evidence but no memory of an event, or you see a strange light in the sky while driving down the road at night, then you look at the clock and 2 hours went by as if it was one minute. Yes we would have liked them to land on the white house lawn but the reality of it all happened differently than we would have imagined.

As far as what they look like, some have red eyes and brown skin, but many of the aliens have white skin and some have green skin. So they do look like creatures, some reptilian looking and some insectiod, but all with a humaniod body.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by greyer
Betty and Barny didn't remember seeing the aliens until hypnosis, Barney never did rememeber what the aliens looked like, he thought they looked like men from a distance (because he did not except that aliens existed), it is not clear if he remembered seeing the alien through his binoculars or not, but during the abduction he couldn't have remembered because he had his eyes closed to whole time. Hypnosis retrieves the memories and people have it wrong, it is basically like calming the mind down enough to remember. Sleep paralysis is a modern definition and has nothing to do with abduction, because the memory is typically not there for an abduction, however before the abduction the people can remember, so some of the first memories are of aliens in their room at night. Then it gets hazy because aliens shapeshift in front of us. Aliens are like ghosts - you wake up, you've been abducted and there is only physical evidence but no memory of an event, or you see a strange light in the sky while driving down the road at night, then you look at the clock and 2 hours went by as if it was one minute.

You're wrong, they did remember how they look like, some seems to remember, they also remembered that they took medical tests on them, they also described how the UFO looked like, they remembered they were taken aboard the UFO, they also remembered that the Aliens reportedly are from Zeta Reticuli star system, and reportedly showed them their star map, years before Marjorie Fish detected that star system. Betty also explained that the aliens took pregnancy test on her by injecting a needle in her navel, and that was years before doctors began to use similar pregnancy test. Betty told that she had pain when the aliens made these medical test on her, then one of the aliens placed it's hand on her head, and the pain was gone, she said.

The Betty and Barney Hill report did not mention about shapeshifting, so you're wrong again. Like i said, the Reptilians reportedly created some Grey species as slaves to serve Draconian Reptilian. It is Reptilian beings who reportedly shapeshift, not the Greys.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

As far as what they look like, some have red eyes and brown skin, but many of the aliens have white skin and some have green skin. So they do look like creatures, some reptilian looking and some insectiod, but all with a humaniod body.

Not only white and green, others have blue skin, others have orange skin, while many other species have other skin colors, and like i previously said during this thread Page 7 www.abovetopsecret.com... According to Plejaren (by Chrisitan Krukowski) there exist over 40 million different kind of human looking alien beings with 343 different kind of skin colors reportedly exist in this Universe, and that about 7 million and 500 thousand different kind of human looking alien species reportedly exist in this Galaxy.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

But, hey, don't worry disclosure is just around the corner or by next shavuitz!

Here is a long list of countries that have partially or fully declassified their files on UFOs and Extraterrestrial encounters, but unfortunately the United States is not mentioned there, yet. Do you know why? It's speculated that the old generation of American officials fear it will create panic among American citizens!
When Orson Welles "War of the worlds" was on the radio in 1938 (before people own TV) the American citizens escaped from their own homes and tried to hide themselves!

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   

You don't know about hypnosis, you don't know about abductions. I think you're wasting time with disinformation, maybe not intentionally. Are you aware that you're spreading disinformation? I'm afraid you are spreading disinformation...

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Do you believe in Aliens , is there a relationship between aliens and demons, is the UFO, Alien phenom in a demonic deception. ?

some people share their thoughts.

forum.davidicke.com...

forum.davidicke.com...

forum.davidicke.com...

on a warning because i challenged david ickes teaching, if you take what is false, a lie, and say it is the truth,

this is being deceitful, using deception, so those under Judas ickes control, said i was calling david icke a liar,

well if you are not telling presenting the truth ,but presenting lies as truth what are you doing.

johnny

edit on 17-2-2012 by johnnymax because: added links

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnnymax
Do you believe in Aliens , is there a relationship between aliens and demons, is the UFO, Alien phenom in a demonic deception. ?

www.abovetopsecret.com... www.abovetopsecret.com... www.abovetopsecret.com... www.abovetopsecret.com... www.abovetopsecret.com... www.abovetopsecret.com...

on a warning because i challenged david ickes teaching, if you take what is false, a lie, and say it is the truth,
this is being deceitful, using deception, so those under Judas ickes control, said i was calling david icke a liar,
well if you are not telling presenting the truth ,but presenting lies as truth what are you doing.

johnny

What false/lie are you refering to? Much of David Icke's work seems to be serious enough, not everyone agrees with some of his views. In the ATS thread of "David Icke - Reptilians and NWO - Ritual Sacrifice/Rothschilds/Royal Family/Banking!!!" it is mentioned that a massage woman witnessed David Icke's "Lizard eyes" and felt his "Repile"-like skin when she touched his skin during massage, there is also presented videos showing his odd "Lizard"-like hands and other odd features at his face, like if there was a "Reptilian being" hiding just behind his skin. I just say maybe, maybe David Icke is not aware if his body is taken over by a Reptilian being, if his body really is taken over by a Reptilian being. About Icke's work, Alex Jones critized him a bit, but others also critize David Icke a bit

The following is a short summary of a minor investigation into aspects of David Icke’s latest book and his star witnesses Arizona Wilder and Credo Mutwa. Wilder claims to have been a mind controlled slave who performed Satanic rituals for the Illuminati at which she witnessed many famous people including the Queen Mother, shapeshift physically from a human to a lizard and consume sacrificial victims. She claims that since her programming broke down she has been able to reveal this information to the wider public.
My own role in the Biggest Secret saga was that I was asked by David to help him check spelling and offer any further information to his initial draft of the book. It was following my input that David was introduced to Arizona and heard her revelations, which subsequently became a focal point within the book and used as ‘evidence’ to support various themes outlined therein.
Having discussed my concerns with David’s wife and having sent David e­mails outlining my concerns over errors in his book and a feeling I have that he has been set up with misinformation and been the target of psychic manipulation, over a period from before publication to very recently (September 1999), and as yet having absolutely no feedback from David about any of the major concerns, I decided to publish my findings at the David Icke website forum.

There are lots reports of shapeshifting, not just only caught on film, but Zulu Shaman Credo Mutwa, North- and South American indians and other parts of the world also report shapeshifting, shapeshifters are even depicted on the walls of ancient Egypt, and reptilians are also mentioned in ancient Mexico in relation to the Aztec Pyramids.
edit on 18-2-2012 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join