It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are aliens/ETs real or simply in your mind?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Shrike
Demons exist only in the mental realm. Reptiles exist only in Ickes' mind.

Not only in the mental realm, www.abovetopsecret.com... Cameras reportedly caught ghosts or "Demons" that people can or can't see with their naked eye. There seems to be some sort of a glittering 'sphere' surrounding the "Demon" in this footage, so there could be a good chance that the camera caught that "Demon" from it's dimension, and there seems to be claws on it's feet and fingers, and there seems to be horns on it's head, and it also seems to have a long neck (not human-like), and it also seems to have red eyes. The way it move it's head upwards it seems to eat like a predator, seems to eat a little "creature" or a piece of meat, or something. And the odd way it moves it's right arm, and the odd muscles that moves very 'elastic' arround the long neck, seems not human-like.

www.abovetopsecret.com... naturalplane.blogspot.com... www.illuminati-news.com... www.ufodigest.com... mycloseencounters.blogspot.com... there lots of other cases of alleged reptilian encounters, reported by several people who come forward and talk about their experience, including those mentioned on David Icke's sites, that tells of encounters with other reptilian humanoid species in this physical world as well, including the Lacerta Files. Witnesses including Cathy O'Brien claim to have witnessed George Bush Sr. shapeshift into a reptilian being in front of her, telling her he is from another planet. Cathy O'Brien did come forward. And Arizona Wilder also came forward to tell about her experience and "Insider knowledge" about the Reptilians and Illuminati. Reptilian shapeshifters reportedly lives in the Fourth Density, and allegedly able to manifest themselves into this Density (Third Density), when they allegedly take over bloodline family bodies. "Andromedan contactee" Alex Collier told that Draconian Reptilians came through a Black Hole into this Universe from another Universe a loong loong time ago, but at Fourth Density, allegedly settled down at Alpha Draconian Starsystem, allegedly have interstellar travel ability, and reportedly also travelled to Earth 800000 years ago, to reportedly enslave Earth-humans. Zulu Shaman Credo Mutwa also confirm that the Reptilians arrived to Earth in ancient times. North- and South- American indians also confirm the existence of the Reptilian beings as they call "Snake Brothers". So guess what 'Shrike', it's not just in David Icke's mind as you so falsely claim. But you probably do know that it's not just in Icke's mind, don't you? Let me guess, you are too BRAINWASHED to THINK it's only in Icke's mind, as you so falsely claim. 'Shrike', don't you ever get tired of lying? Oh that's right, YOUR MIND IS MADE UP!

HHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAhaha-a-a-a. Fools! Fools! Fools! When will ye learn that me ye cannot slay? Ye shall burn me once again? HHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhaha, not with these flames. Oh yes, welcome to Fright Night

Woe unto America! Many of our nation's highest leaders worship Satan, and are willing servants of EVIL! They are controlled by Satan, the god of this world. Satan controls these men through the occult.

Fire Ritua l Sacrifice

Finally, this attack on the Twin Towers also was a perfect Satanic Fire Sacrifice , as we detail in NEWS1541. Many pictures abounded that showed a Demon's face in the fire high up on the Twin Towers. Two former Satanists called me within a couple of hours after those pictures were released, to tell me that those faces looked exactly like Demons they had seen during a ritual when Demons physically manifest themselves in this dimension. Cisco Wheeler further said that some of the most powerful Demons in Satan's kingdom were known as Fire Demons ; it was to these Demons that the ancient peoples -- including Jews -- sacrificed their children to Molech. The appearance of these Demons faces might be proof of what I have been saying -- that the attack was a Fire Ritua l Sacrifice carried out by the Illuminati.

www.abovetopsecret.com... Ancient Egypt show images of reptilians, incuding their "Plasma weapon" on the walls.

The virgins were reportedly given to Draco for the sacrifice, were the virgins were reportedly raped to death by Draconian Reptilian, were Aztec Pyramids were reportedly used for human sacrificing, as sacrificing to the 'Gods' was part of the Aztec religion in ancient times, were these Draconian Reptilians reportedly taught them how to build their magnificent pyramids and even instructed them to arrange them in patterns reflecting the constellations. Then there also is the Orion correlation theory of the Pyramids of Egypt.
During the Orion wars, Rigel (second largest star in the constellation of Orion) was reportedly taken over by the forces of the Draconian and Orion Empires, and even became one of their main bases. The world's most ancient monuments line up with the star systems: Orion, Leo and DRACO ! >>BOO!

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anunaki10
You're lying again!
And guess what, I have presented EVIDENCE during this thread, while YOU HAVE CONTRIBUTED WITH NOTHING! YOU'RE STILL WASTING YOUR TIME WITH YOUR RIDICULOUS FALSE ACCUSATIONS AND "DUNGEONS AND DRAGONS GAME"-kids-game

Just for the record I was smiling in my studies last night, realizing that what you said to me about not knowing anything about hypnotic regression ( what started the whole arguement) was wrong. You are nothing but a disinformation agent. I commend you for being smart enough to be one. They are some pathetic liars but damn good at psychology.

World, this person is trying to lead your mind into believing something that is not true. I am trying to make something out of my experience, solving the puzzles of life to conquer the mystery just like most here.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by The Shrike

A rainbow fish lives 5000 meters below the sea level. Someone almost catches the fish on a picture, another says they've seen it. You however see a blurry picture and because you haven't seen it it is heresay and bs. Yes it remains controversial which means not certain until proven, which means Cool Story "Bro" (notice the quotes as in Not)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by greyer
Just for the record I was smiling in my studies last night, realizing that what you said to me about not knowing anything about hypnotic regression ( what started the whole arguement) was wrong. You are nothing but a disinformation agent. I commend you for being smart enough to be one. They are some pathetic liars but damn good at psychology.

World, this person is trying to lead your mind into believing something that is not true. I am trying to make something out of my experience, solving the puzzles of life to conquer the mystery just like most here.

Seems you're also "BRAINWASHED" to spread lies / disinformations tsk tsk tsk, and let me repeat to you, you have shown that you clearly don't know about alien abductions and hypnosis, you don't even provide ANY source / link in attempt to back up your ridiculous bs, and no, you can't be taken seriously, like i said, you're only here to waste your time with your childish "Dungeons and Dragons"-kid-game, and nothing else...
I did provide evidence, while you contribute with NOTHING. And you know what? To your spooky info, some Greys reportedly work as slaves to serve Draconian Reptilian >>BOO!

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   

The other threads are not as intelligent as this one.

Wrong. You have repeatedly demonstrated time and time again your >>Don't bother me with the facts, my mind is made up

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

There is nothing mystical about religions nor their creation. And the gods that "ruled".

The Aztecs reportedly saw the Reptili ans as their "God" in ancient times.

David Icke explained that the Reptilians created the religions to control the Earth-humans

Different religions have also been wonderful vehicles for dividing and ruling the people through arrogant, self-righteous, inter-religious conflict. The reptilians created the religions for this reason and the key players within them do not even begin to believe the nonsense they parrot to their followers. They just want the population to believe it, so they will be easy to control.

In this interview David Icke explain about Satanic rituals
edit on 20-2-2012 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   

The situation we have is that in America a crashed something fell in 1947, and the people of the day who were involved later told their loved ones and some publicly that it was aliens. The entity of the government which was proven to lie said that it was not aliens. After the world seeing UFOs all over and military contact with them Betty and Barney Hill had a personal experience in 1961. Betty saw a glowing UFO cross the path of the moon, it came down to earth and chased her and her husband miles down the way and what happened out from that event, revealed a typical alien abduction. About 10 years later a woman witnessed a cow being abducted by a strange glowing light, she and her daughter were abducted. In that decade many strange things happened, ranchers in the neighborhood of Kentucky saw a car being abducted by a large glowing UFO, 3 women turned out to be in the car and they came back with scars on there necks with a detailed abduction event. Researchers started to catch on, the media started dispersing information to the public. One scientist was the closest to the aliens and he figured the whole thing out (even went to the pentagon and president) but the aliens started to abduct him because he got to close to them, they implanted his wife. By this time the researchers had done enough to reveal that humans and cattle were part of an alien breeding program, and that aliens used the souls of humans to feed off emotional energy. Military inside sources came out to tell the public. Then, in the late 90s activity decreased on a major scale. For instance, in the decade of 1970 there were 8,000 cattle abducted by UFOs in the southwest US, when the activity decreased in the late 90s, 2,000 cattle had been abducted by UFOs between the year 2000 and 2005 in South America. Not only cattle abductions but the same kind of activity that happened at skinwalker ranch, so whoever was abducting cattle in UFOs went down there (there was a famous daylight abduction at skinwalker). Let us not forget that aliens came down to an amazon town in Brazil during the late 70s and the government made contact with them.

Wow 'greyer', this post of yours shows that you do believe in crashed alien spacecrafts, shows that you also believe in alien abductions, shows that you do believe in aliens from outer space visiting Earth, wow just wow

Then later... in your ridiculous replies to my posts shows that you suddenly changed to a "Disinformationist". Why did your behavior made such dramatic turn, from a believer to a "Disinformationist", huh? Is it because you find my posts to be too scary, huh? Let me guess, my posts scare you, right? I guess my posts makes you pee in your pants!

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
An advanced civilization of beings could possibly input signals into our brains and cause us to percieve images and sound. They may even be able to input touch.

The Lacerta Files - "Touching" Earth-humans' weak minds and induce them via telepathy the command "See us as one of your kind" and the weak human mind will accept this order without re-fusion and they will see us (despite our reptilian look) as normal humans

Question: You mentioned earlier that you use the name "Lacerta" when you are among humans and that you enjoy it to be in the real sun on the surface of earth. But how can you be among humans? You don’t look like us, so anyone will see that you belong to another species. Why have nobody seen and described a being like you if your kind lives already since our "creation" together with us on the same planet. Can you explain that to me?

Answer: First, my kind was of course seen and described (and worshipped) many times in your primitive past, for example in your religious writings like your Christian Bible. You can find descriptions and even simple drawings of us for also in the southern part of the American continent on various temples. So-called "wise" men from India and from the Asian mountains have described our species many times in writings, together with other "wise" men from the African continent. I think we are the most mentioned non-human species (maybe beside the "Illojim") in your history. If you don’t believe me, have a look at your history and you will see the truth in my words. Your "great" scientists called the belief in us "superstition" and "religion" and today’s "intelligent" humans have forgotten our presence on the surface in the past.

Furthermore, our species is seen even today sometimes from human witnesses in its original shape on earth or in our surface-near entries and tunnel systems, but fortunately you and your media didn’t take the reports of such "crazies" serious (that’s good for us and that’s the reason why we allow those people to see us as we really are.) Some of my species are also in direct contact with human scientists and politicians from the surface, but this is top-secret —as you would call it— and nobody of your public knows anything about it (the matter of these meetings is generally the upcoming war with and between the alien species and our assistance in this war). But there is also another explanation, why we can walk among you and why you are not able to recognize us: mimicry.

The following may again sound unbelievable and even shocking to you, but as you have asked I will explain it. I have told you before, that we have more advanced mental abilities than your species and with "more advanced" I mean, that we are able to use telepathy and telekinesis from our birth on (in fact, mother and new-born child communicate generally with telepathy during the first months) without special training as you need it to activate these sleeping parts of your brain. The structure of our brain is a little bit different to yours and our hypothesis is larger and more active than yours - especially when we are in sunlight. Our own abilities are very strong in comparison to yours, but weak in comparison to the "matter-string/bubble" mind forces of some of the alien species on this planet. I was never very good in that mind things, but we all have these primary abilities and can use them for example for our protection or even for attack.

When we are on the surface and we meet human beings (even a large group of them - this makes no difference. All of your minds are like one mind) we are able to "touch" their mind and induce them via telepathy the command "See us as one of your kind" and the weak human mind will accept this order without re-fusion and they will see us (despite our reptilian look) as normal humans. I’ve done this many times and you weak humans generally see me as an attractive brown-haired woman, because I have created this special "mimicry image" in my mind years ago and I can induce it into your minds without problems. I’ve needed some time at the beginning to learn the use of the mimicry correctly, but then it worked nearly automatically and I can even walk among a group of yours and nobody will recognize what I am. There is a simple switch ("See us as we really are / See us as we want you to see us") in your consciousness which was placed there from the "Illojim" when they created your kind and we can use this switch to convince you that you see humans when you look at us (other aliens use this switch, too). It is easier as you think. When there are meetings between your kind and aliens which seem to look exactly like yours, these aliens have used that switch and some of the meetings with man-like aliens can be also explained with meetings with my kind.) When I met E.F. the first time, he saw me also as a normal human woman and I remember that he was very frightened and shocked when I revealed him my real appearance.

Question: Do you mean, that you can really make me belief that I talk now with an attractive brown-haired human woman instead of a reptilian being like you?

Answer: Probably, but I don’t think so in your special case. When someone expects to see a human woman instead of me, I can do it without problems with his mind (even with large groups) because nobody expects to see a reptile woman. But I have allowed your mind to see me in my original appearance from our first meeting on and I have never induced something into your mind, so you have already realized that I’m not human. If I would now try to change this, it would probably lead to an absolute confusion or to unconsciousness and I don’t want to harm you. As I have said I’m not very good in these things.

Question: That’s very scary. Can you kill with those abilities?

Answer: Yes, but it’s forbidden. This means not that it was not done in previous times.

edit on 21-2-2012 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 04:37 AM
link   

We are all born skeptics and through time we are mentally conditioned to stop seeking evidence. Didn't happen to me but it happens to the majority of humans.

Are you really sure that all Earth-humans are born skeptics???
You make me laugh again!...
Oh yes, you did stop seeking evidence, as the matter of fact you have demonstrated with your >>Don't bother me with the facts, my mind is made up

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
Maybe we have past lives, who really knows for sure.

www.abovetopsecret.com... Boriska claim he lived his past life as a Martian pilot visiting his Lemurian friend in ancient times, he said that in ancient times the Martians who lived underground of Mars were taller than 7 meters tall, while Lemurians on Earth were about 9 meters tall.
From about 8:12 in this 'conference' Part 7, and from the beginning of this Part 8, Randy Winters mention that the ancient Lyrians who visited Earth in ancient time were from 7 meters to 9 meters tall.
edit on 21-2-2012 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
**** REMINDER ****

Stop the arguing and get on topic.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Well actually the evidence is in many pictures in the NASA Archives which shows many Spacecraft around Earth and in space, as a matter of fact astronauts even said Alien spacecrafts are near them which has to be a real Alien Spaceship because I'm pretty sure there are no Weather Ballons in space, if that is not enough evidence then just think about Religion, billions of people believe in God without any evidence but for some reason people do not believe in Extraterrestrials which gets Me exasperated .

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   

The situation we have is that in America a crashed something fell in 1947, and the people of the day who were involved later told their loved ones and some publicly that it was aliens. The entity of the government which was proven to lie said that it was not aliens. After the world seeing UFOs all over and military contact with them Betty and Barney Hill had a personal experience in 1961. Betty saw a glowing UFO cross the path of the moon, it came down to earth and chased her and her husband miles down the way and what happened out from that event, revealed a typical alien abduction. About 10 years later a woman witnessed a cow being abducted by a strange glowing light, she and her daughter were abducted. In that decade many strange things happened, ranchers in the neighborhood of Kentucky saw a car being abducted by a large glowing UFO, 3 women turned out to be in the car and they came back with scars on there necks with a detailed abduction event. Researchers started to catch on, the media started dispersing information to the public. One scientist was the closest to the aliens and he figured the whole thing out (even went to the pentagon and president) but the aliens started to abduct him because he got to close to them, they implanted his wife. By this time the researchers had done enough to reveal that humans and cattle were part of an alien breeding program, and that aliens used the souls of humans to feed off emotional energy. Military inside sources came out to tell the public. Then, in the late 90s activity decreased on a major scale. For instance, in the decade of 1970 there were 8,000 cattle abducted by UFOs in the southwest US, when the activity decreased in the late 90s, 2,000 cattle had been abducted by UFOs between the year 2000 and 2005 in South America. Not only cattle abductions but the same kind of activity that happened at skinwalker ranch, so whoever was abducting cattle in UFOs went down there (there was a famous daylight abduction at skinwalker). Let us not forget that aliens came down to an amazon town in Brazil during the late 70s and the government made contact with them.

Wow 'greyer',

Then later... you suddenly changed to a "Disinformationist". Why did your behavior made such dramatic turn, from a believer to a "Disinformationist", huh? Is it because you find my posts to be too scary, huh? Let me guess, my posts scare you, right?

My words are pretty scary, and I think my words have more truth than disinformation, let them judge exactly and match their words, your words are way far out, you are an agent, because all they hear is the far out things you say, at least to me. You are talking about contactees and abductees, I am talking about abductees and aliens, that's just square one. You are claiming things like I am a "Disinformationist," but if anybody took the time to read our correspondence they would see me being Bennewitz and you being Doty in the UFO game, Doty.
edit on 22-2-2012 by greyer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   

You are talking about contactees and abductees, I am talking about abductees and aliens, that's just square one. You are claiming things like I am a "Disinformationist," but if anybody took the time to read our correspondence they would see me being Bennewitz and you being Doty in the UFO game, Doty.

I amm talking about many things that have something to do with the UFO and alien topics, not just limited to abductees and contactees, but lot's of other topics that have something to do with UFOs and ETs.

I have nothing to do with your Doty and Bennewitz world, i am more like Jerry Dandridge who play this mysterious dude as you see here (i almost look similar to Jerry Dandridge at the time he played the vampire in "Fright Night" from 1985, i just look a little younger and little different than the 1985 Jerry Dandridge, but like a said, almost similar), and yes, I AM ABLE TO STEEL OTHERS GIRLFRIEND, i am not kidding. Where were we? Oh, we are talking about this thread, right? I did present evidence of alien implants and Roswell ET debris during this thread.

What makes you think i am an agent? I am no agent, i am NOT a disinfo agent. If i really was a disinfo agent, i would for example NOT show evidence of alien implants and Roswell ET debris.
edit on 27-2-2012 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Shrike, here is a question:

You said you didn't believe in UFOs until you saw one for yourself. Now you say the evidence for UFOs speaks for itself (I assume you mean the evidence in Blue Book, etc.), but before you saw a UFO you were not convinced by this same evidence. So doesn't that show that your assessment of the evidence is biased by your personal UFO experience? And your personal UFO experience could have been a delusion (unless you have physical evidence or multiple witnesses).

But I like your psychological ideas. They fit my own experiences. I've seen such a nonsense assortment of things from a UFO to a furry little dwarf to Jesus - I have to conclude my mind is not too trustworthy. I believed in UFOs more before I saw one myself ironically. But at least I'm not claiming to be rational.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloudyday
I've seen such a nonsense assortment of things from a UFO to a furry little dwarf to Jesus - I have to conclude my mind is not too trustworthy.

What happened to your mind since you don't find your own mind trustworthy?

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

I've seen such a nonsense assortment of things from a UFO to a furry little dwarf to Jesus - I have to conclude my mind is not too trustworthy.

What happened to your mind since you don't find your own mind trustworthy?

As far as I know I'm physically and psychologically healthy for my age (45). I've probably had about a dozen "experiences" of different types. Most of them happened about 3 years ago. Nothing weird has happened for a couple of years. There seemed to be no purpose or pattern to any of it, so I was forced to conclude that they were delusions - even though they seemed very real and they still bother me "what if it really did happen?".

So I wouldn't be surprised if most abductions are delusions or incompetent hypnotists asking leading questions. Everybody fades in and out of hypnosis throughout the day. I suspect we sometimes fade in and out of delusion also - usually without noticing. A lot of our memories are probably grossly distorted over time. We can't trust our brains; we need multiple witnesses or physical evidence.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

As far as I know I'm physically and psychologically healthy for my age (45). I've probably had about a dozen "experiences" of different types. Most of them happened about 3 years ago. Nothing weird has happened for a couple of years. There seemed to be no purpose or pattern to any of it, so I was forced to conclude that they were delusions - even though they seemed very real and they still bother me "what if it really did happen?".

So I wouldn't be surprised if most abductions are delusions or incompetent hypnotists asking leading questions. Everybody fades in and out of hypnosis throughout the day. I suspect we sometimes fade in and out of delusion also - usually without noticing. A lot of our memories are probably grossly distorted over time. We can't trust our brains; we need multiple witnesses or physical evidence.

I never experienced something weird in my mind, i'm also physically and psychologically healthy, nothing wrong with my memory either, i trust my brain, but who knows, maybe my memory will begin to fade many many years in the future.
The alien abduction phenomenon is world wide, physical evidence have been removed, physical traces on soil (from the alleged UFO) and some cases physical traces on the bodies of for example the alleged abductees from the Kelly Cahill UFO alien abduction case , then there is The Manhatten abduction case were that case also mention other witnesses from the streets of New York reportedly looking up at the UFO with "small humanoid beings" transporting the abductee through the air towards the UFO. There are of course numerous other alien abduction cases.
Then reportedly there are alleged abductees who are reportedely suffering of trauma from their alleged abductions, and trauma can not be caused by nightmares, simple as that. Trauma is caused by physical and psycological injuries in an unpleasant and painful way, caused by very unpleasant experiences. For example it's not unusual that many former soldiers are suffering of war-trauma, but there are also cases of alleged abductees who reportedly are suffering of trauma. How many of the alleged "abductees" who are suffering of trauma is not known.
There may be at least some of the abduction cases that are doubtful, but it's not known how many of these cases that are doubtful, as there seems to be numerous alleged "abductees" world wide, and i have not mentioned the "Starchilden" (about 1600 world wide cases).
edit on 27-2-2012 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
in the mind

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join