It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chem trails photographed tonight with long exposure over Northern Austin

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
how come you never seen lines all over the skys prior to say 1995? im 34 years old and i cannot remember ever seeing lines in skys like we see today as a kid growing up. there has been tests done go read stuff on
aircrap.org

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by snalesnot
how come you never seen lines all over the skys prior to say 1995?

You do - other people have asked similar questions & there are a couple of threads showing it - www.abovetopsecret.com...

im 34 years old and i cannot remember ever seeing lines in skys like we see today as a kid growing up. there has been tests done go read stuff on aircrap.org

I am 52, and I remember contrails from the 1960's.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by robwerden

I think i have some pics of this EXACT same thing. I was in Austin a couple of weeks ago for an In flames show. I was outside "preparing" and i saw this! I need to find my camera but i saw this exact same checkerboard type of trails!!!! I finally feel like i'm part of this forum! A firsthand experience! Thanks for posting!

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by snalesnot

the ones i saw were there for a LONG time. i don't even remember hearing the planes!! That's how long! like easily an hour or more.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   

I am 55, and I can assure you this is all relatively new, the last decade or so.
Don't let anyone kid you, it did not happen on a daily basis until the nineties.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Didn't Hoover deny the existence of organized crime, until it was convenient not too?

I'm pretty sure.

The same attitudes come in here and flame away. There is definitely something going on. Especially when you find Monsanto has patents for chemtrails. Those people have never been up to any good. They are going to destroy agriculture and reproduction on this planet if they are not stopped. What makes people think they would care about spraying chemicals on us under the guise of geo-engineering.

Like no names or anything but dude this is ATS not plentyoffish. How many times did you re-take that pic so you looked just cool enough with those sun-glasses. LOL man your coolness just amazes me you must be telling the truth.

Here a link Patents
edit on 1-2-2012 by godfather420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

"One can "deny ignorance" and not be rude about it." Thank You! I think there is a fine line between ignorance and rudeness. they go hand in hand. People are rude to those whom they do not understand.

link   
reply to post by SurrealisticPillow

Don't let anyone kid you, it did not happen on a daily basis until the nineties.

Daily basis?
It doesn't seem to be happening in LA right now.
Webcam

edit on 2/1/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by SurrealisticPillow

I am 55, and I can assure you this is all relatively new, the last decade or so.

Perhaps you should have a look at this too: www.abovetopsecret.com...

so which is it - the last decade, since 1996-7-ish (a common chemtrail claim), or the 1990's (now as far back as 22 years ago)??

no one is saying that is was as common then as it is now - but with twice as many large jet aircraft flying in 2008 vs 1990, and probably 3-4 times as many or more with modern engines due retirement of older types such as 707's, DC-8's, DC-9's, 737-200's etc that were common in 1990 and replacing them with modern aircraft, of course it is more common now!

edit on 1-2-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Just wanted to drop by and say that they have been really bad in El Paso, Tx as well... tons of chemtrails.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Griffo515

..... might I suggest a book to start kick start your journey "Chemtrails Confirmed - William Thomas"

Oh, by all means, if you like a good bit of fiction reading.

Will Thomas is sometimes considered one of the "grandfathers" of the "chemtrail" hoax. He is part of those who push this nonsense....along with another grandaddy, Cliff Carnicorn.

Will Thomas was also, early on, in cahoots with Art Bell.....Bell gave him exposure on his AM radio show, and the Internet has taken care of the rest, snowballing it for them. Originally, the whole hoax was concocted so that they could sell "miracle cures" and those sorts of elixirs to winningly gullible (and ignorant) people.

Since then, many of those same gullible people have unwittingly perpetuated this fraud and myth, again out of abject ignorance. Of course, there also exist a fair number of shills for "chemtrails"....they are usually recognized by the most ridiculous assertions. Oddly, no matter how utterly absurd their claims, those who are true (almost religious) "believers" still never catch on the the con job being foisted on them.

Will Thomas.....huckster extra-ordinaire.

Here.....read up on just a tiny bit of his track record:

Chemtrail Promoter Exposed

* Thomas was quoted in the Santa Fe New Mexican, a newspaper in Santa Fe, NM, on 6/20/99 as saying, "My colleague and I will release the name of our lab and detailed lab results as soon as we find a publisher willing to pay us for many months of research - and reimburse those lab tests."

* "700 tankers 'kc-135s' doing the spraying, md-80 involved, "it" is in commercial airplane fuel" 3/14/01

* Thomas admits "no insitu samples have ever been taken"...2/28/02

* "Asks for $20,000 to do the sampling"...on 2/28/02

* "late summer chemtrails will be disclosed and common knowledge"...2/28/02

* "the impending ATC crossover in wanting to know why they are not told about chemtrails" ...2/28/02

And:

Thomas has claimed the chemtrails cause sickness, rashes, abnormal weather, are a aluminum/barium sunscreen, and cause drought, but has put forth as of this date 9/23/02 not one shred of evidence to support these accusations in any way shape or form...

For the very few who actually believe that chemtrails exist, having a spokesman who has lied time and time again about the existence of chemtrails can only present a hindrance in the plausibility of the existence of chemtrails and for the more studied individual, it shows dramatic evidence of a man promoting a scam...for profit...and not a concerned individual interested in the welfare of the average citizen.

And:

Quote from Jay Reynolds regarding Thomas:

"I wouldn't necessarily say Thomas does anything, other than repeat lies and make up new ones, besides, it's Bell that has the audience, not necessarily Thomas.

Speaking of Thomas, I hear some references to him speaking of getting a group of air traffic controllers on his side. That makes me giggle. Consider carefully what that statement tells us: - Who benefits by Thomas telling us that? - Do you often hear a Police Chief discussing how he has a group of mafia Lieutenants on his side ready to spill the beans?"

When someone is not aware that he/she is the victim, then who should we blame? The victim, or the perpetrator?

link   
reply to post by robwerden

has anyone else noticed the "grid" like pattern on these chemtrails

link   

Originally posted by snalesnot
how come you never seen lines all over the skys prior to say 1995? im 34 years old and i cannot remember ever seeing lines in skys like we see today as a kid growing up. there has been tests done go read stuff on
aircrap.org

Me and countless millions of other people saw them.Me in the early 1970s (I'm 52 as well) and my dad who watched from below as the Battle of Britain took place in the skies over south east England in 1940 during the second world war.All the time aeroplanes have been run on fossil fuels that make water vapour as a by product of it's combustion process,they have made these lines in the sky.From memory,the first proper contrail behind an aeroplane was something like 1919.
edit on 1-2-2012 by Imagewerx because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by miniatus

I would like to have evidence stated what contrails are even for ...I bet if they prove that these are harmful or contain harmful elements you still would be in the background saying "Looks like regular contrails to me. Move along."

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus

Originally posted by spoonbender
nice grid work in the sky
when I see lines like that, in the sky
a brown paper lunch bag
and start to hyperventilate into it...

don't breath the vapors

There's no vapors.. the logic of that is absolutely zero given that the pilots have families on the ground, they breathe the same air.. vapors/gasses/chemicals travel .. you can't control where they are going to go ( precisely why radiation is all over the place from Japan ) .. jet streams, air currents.. .. so if anyone would apply any logic at all to the chemtrail theory they'd realize how silly it is .. it would literally mean that those behind it are poisoning / affecting themselves as well as everyone else.. including their own families, and neighbors.. and superiors

They are almost certainly the same thing they always are... contrails produced by normal, explainable means .. and nothing more.. there's been no verifiable or credible evidence for chemtrails, ever.

Sorry ..
edit on 1/31/2012 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

Im sure they would have the 'vaccine" if they are spraying. Your point doesnt really hold much weight, not that i believe on chemtrails. Just sayin..

@ OP - I am in round rock, just outside of austin. I have seen a bit of an increase lately. I gave up on talking to people about it years ago but for the first time ever i was called and told to go outside to look at them about a week ago. No one that i know personally has ever brought up chemtrails without me first mentioning it. So that was a first. *shrugs* who knows man. I just thought id share my little experience since im in the area.
edit on 1-2-2012 by Ear-Responsible because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I really dont know much about chem/contrails. I have talekd to pilots and they say its normal but can I just ask why in the UK I have never seen grids like that (well done grids of you ask me) in the sky? Not even during the Air festival you see so many trails that stay for so long.

I am just curious

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by godfather420

Here a link Patents

Took a look at the link.

More examples of people writing about stuff that they have no idea the topic. There are links to some NASA studies that took place in near space....above 75 km high. There are NO jets flying that high, so no contrails that high, and thus no relation to the so-called "chemtrails".

The site has a photo that clearly shows a twin-engine jet making perfectly normal contrails...the pic in the upper right-hand side.

Those are just two, for starters, that indicate a complete lack of comprehension on their (webmaster of the site)'s part.

More fodder for the ill-informed and hysterical minority who simply haven't taken the time (yet) to go out and get properly informed. I mean, just properly reading and understanding the many source links, from that site would be a good start to comprehension.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus

Originally posted by SurrealisticPillow

You guys haven't proved anything at all, other than you have nothing better to do than restate your opinion countless times that they are nothing but contrails, when you have no proof either.
So, why bother?
In fact, you disregard anything that is brought to these forums that address the possible motives for spraying.
But, the fact that you don't recognize that something is actually going on in the skies tells me you are either really ignorant, or you are a troll. I will not say you are paid to spread disinfo, or to disrupt threads like these that are meant to raise awareness, but that IS a possibility of course.
Or, are you one of those that spends countless days trying to "educate" the poor fools? What a waste of time, huh?
Troll.

It's not trolling when I'm saying that there's never been evidence of chemtrails and there's more than enough evidence of contrails .. they are a well known, well understood phenomena that's been around since rocketry began ..

If CONTRAILS are the result of commercial jets crossing the sky why would you bring into the topic rocketry? i thought Commercial airliners used turbines? Is that still classified as rockets? hmm just wondering.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by TotallyFEDup88

I would like to have evidence stated what contrails are even for ...

contrails aren't "for" anything.

Jet engines - indeed anything that burns fossil fuel - generate water - a jet engine generates moer water than it burns fuel!

If the air humid enough that the water cannot be absorbed/dissolved into it, the water hangs around. If it is cold enough then it hangs around as ice crystals - and that is what contrails generally are - ice crystals of the water generated by burning kerosene.

I bet if they prove that these are harmful or contain harmful elements you still would be in the background saying "Looks like regular contrails to me. Move along."

Well the visible contrail itself is just water - but the jet exhaust also contains the usual pollutants you'd expect - CO, CO2, and various other nasty combustion products that you wouldn't want to breathe too much of - just like you wouldn't want to breathe your car exhaust.

This is not secret.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
dbl post sry
edit on 1-2-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join