It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chem trails photographed tonight with long exposure over Northern Austin

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

More just a simple link from spending a second on google.

I don't have time to argue with people. Just thought I'd add my two cents nothing more. Open to flame all you want...but your assumption of me not doing proper search on the subject is just wrong.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by godfather420

I went back to that site, since I last posted. Another of the patents they cited was involving moving water in the oceans, using vessels (ships) on the surface, to make the water flow in certain ways....one was to benefit coral reefs!!

Really, when you examine the many websites that claim they are showing "proof" of "chemtrails" you see loads of absurd claims, and completely irrelevant links to activities, studies, and other science not even related to aviation.

Typically, even those that are aviation-oriented are also misunderstood.....as in the utter confusion about what is known as "cloud seeding" (which is by no means any secret). That activity has absolutely no relationship with contrails, nor the mythical interpretation that people have of contrails, when they dub them "chemtrails".

It is rather obvious, if one just takes time to carefully research these many claims. The absurdity of it all.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by robwerden

I'm in Houston, and I was wondering about chemtrails this week too. Now, I'm not to educated on the subject, and I simply have heard the normal hear say, but tell me if this sounds like a chemtrail or if anyone else noticed....

Monday after work, while driving north from downtown, I smelled a smell almost like wet concrete after a rain, but it had a chemical/pollution smell to it. I had my car a/c on "outside air", and after about ten minutes of smelling that smell, I got a headache. After I switched it to "inside air", my headache went away. I didn't think anything of it at that second, but while sitting in traffic afterwards, I started noticing the sky had unusual clouds that were sort of streaky. Not really like the pictures on this thread, but fuller and nothing like a rain cloud.

Well, Tuesday rolls around and it rains ALL DAY around the area I smelled the weird smell (about 8 miles north of loop 610 and FM1960). Driving home, the rain got worse until I hit the spot where I noticed I had a headache (I remember exactly since traffic always comes to a stop there every afternoon). After that spot, the rain let up. I had been told it was raining intermittently all over Houston yesterday, but in the area I smelled the smell, rain stuck around a lot longer.

Anyone experience something similar, or is this just coincidence?

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by fictitious

Anyone experience something similar, or is this just coincidence?

No it isn't just coincidence.

Cirrus clouds often presage the arrival of a front - it is a form of "weather forecasting" that has been around for hundreds of years since people first noticed the correlation.

And of course cirrus clouds are ice crystals - just like contrails - so the conditions for forming contrails and cirrus clouds often occur just before a front arrives.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by k1k1to

has anyone else noticed the "grid" like pattern on these chemtrails

Aircraft Enroute Chart Texas

You know how cars follow a certain route along the road to get to where they need to go? Well so do planes, except they have lots of them, and sometimes they cross each other...Look at the link, it's part of a chart in texas that shows some of the routes that planes take in that part of the world, and look at how they cross over each other. This is where your grid pattern is coming from...it's CONtrails from planes on different routes that just happen to cross over each other...sometimes at different altitudes, sometimes at the same altitude.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

I like the ghost (flare) in the foreground. But yeah Chemtrails. Chemtrails. The government is sending spys and boogymen under our beds at night. And in Austin the benefit of the home town of the Conspiracy connoisseur who says that chemicals are invading every facet of our human understanding. "Keep your nose clean, don't look up at the sky." The fear of being egregious is the greatest mother of stupidity in society today. Great pics, the Sky will one day produce blue beam and the Alien invasion and by that time A. Jones will be hiding in a below earth bungalow.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by CastleMadeOfSand

Who the hell still thinks these are our everyday 'jets'? How can they be jets that purposely create diagonals in the sky, that over time create fake cloud like coverage that eventually falls to the ground over time. Also where do these 'jets' go and for why? Why do they always create these cloud look a likes?

Do an experiment. The same thing I did before I started believeing there is something else to these so called contrails.

1) Wait for a non cloudy day.

2) Watch for these 'jets'

3) Watch these 'jets' release these materials

4) Wait for a few hours (Maybe 2 to 3)

5) Finally, Watch the non cloudy day become a cloudy day with fake clouds.

6) Repeat.

Easy.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightSpeedDriver
reply to post by waynos

Has anyone actually seriously tried to research them? I'm not talking about ATS users here. I'm talking government agencies. Given the lies we have been told down the years by our governments, would we believe non-independently verified evidence?

The earth is flat, the stars and planets rotate around the earth, the king is god's representative on earth are just a few of the older ones that come to mind...

ETA Since 9/11 just about all airports worldwide have enjoyed much tighter security on the ground. No one may get close to any thing they don't need to. The substance they are spraying can only be in 2 places as far as I can see.

We are under a regime of a fearsome machine in the service of pirates. The trilateral commission the IMF, the London banking cartel and now Obama.

I propose a government agency to seriously look into them. And to seriously give us a report, that would remedy our fears that no way someone could be thinking of things so horrible. Maybe 10 quadrillion would be what is needed to finance the spraying operation worldwide. The increase in barium—cools the atmosphere, gives you a more uniform temperature. Converting of sunlight, through the action of barium and into a higher order, processes, does all sorts of good things (for killing life on earth).
edit on 1-2-2012 by MarkScheppy because: add

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus

Originally posted by spoonbender
nice grid work in the sky
when I see lines like that, in the sky
a brown paper lunch bag
and start to hyperventilate into it...

don't breath the vapors

There's no vapors.. the logic of that is absolutely zero given that the pilots have families on the ground, they breathe the same air.. vapors/gasses/chemicals travel .. you can't control where they are going to go ( precisely why radiation is all over the place from Japan ) .. jet streams, air currents.. .. so if anyone would apply any logic at all to the chemtrail theory they'd realize how silly it is .. it would literally mean that those behind it are poisoning / affecting themselves as well as everyone else.. including their own families, and neighbors.. and superiors

They are almost certainly the same thing they always are... contrails produced by normal, explainable means .. and nothing more.. there's been no verifiable or credible evidence for chemtrails, ever.

Sorry ..
edit on 1/31/2012 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

Knowledge of wind patterns and trigonometry could dictate on a calm day where the vapors would rest. So if they wanted the mist to land several miles away in a specific direction they would then spray the skies in the opposite directs according to the factors, not unlike a sniper factoring the trajectory of a bullet when firing it into the wind or when the wind is blowing from the left or right. Now this is vapor we are talking about but scientists are much smarter than someone firing a weapon and factors like these are possible and actually used all the time even on a lower scale such as dusting crops. As for the pilots, most likely no from the immediate area they are spraying and, as I understand they wear chemical masks.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phenomium
As for the pilots, most likely no from the immediate area they are spraying and, as I understand they wear chemical masks.

You understand wrong.

Civilian pilots wear no masks unless there is an emergency on board.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Sadly this subject at the moment lacks credibility, yes there are patents relating to atmospheric spraying and such but there is little to no evidence to prove it is done over the USA. I work in and around Boston and on the right day the contrails litter the sky from planes and jets coming in and out of Logan. What you guys need to do is buy equipment strong enough to test air quality but the problem with this is that pollution now is so wide spread that getting a clean sample is nearly impossible. Sadly your all working with sudo science at this point and fringe beliefs, show me some proof, which again is EXTREMELY hard to do and maybe I'd be a believer.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by TotallyFEDup88
reply to post by CastleMadeOfSand

Who the hell still thinks these are our everyday 'jets'?

me.

How can they be jets that purposely create diagonals in the sky, that over time create fake cloud like coverage that eventually falls to the ground over time.

1/ Jets make contrails that look exactly like these
2/ I've heard other claims that these "fall to the ground" but have never seen any evidence, and from the descriptions I've read it usually sounds like someone who has no idea of perspective or that clouds on the horizon are not actually at ground level - do you have more to offer than that?

Also where do these 'jets' go and for why?

Between airports, to carry people around and try to make a profit at it.

Why do they always create these cloud look a likes?

they don't always create them - they only create them at high humidity and cold temperatures - which usually means high altitude. They do not create them at ground level, for example, except in places like Alaska and Antarctica.

Do an experiment. The same thing I did before I started believeing there is something else to these so called contrails.

1) Wait for a non cloudy day.

And prove what exactly?
edit on 1-2-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phenomium
So if they wanted the mist to land several miles away in a specific direction they would then spray the skies in the opposite directs according to the factors, not unlike a sniper factoring the trajectory of a bullet when firing it into the wind or when the wind is blowing from the left or right. Now this is vapor we are talking about but scientists are much smarter than someone firing a weapon and factors like these are possible and actually used all the time even on a lower scale such as dusting crops. As for the pilots, most likely no from the immediate area they are spraying and, as I understand they wear chemical masks.

They don't pay taxes so you cannot trace the origin of the crimes. Civilization is becoming more like dogs (sterilized with polymer fibers, and microorganisms). They are making us conditioned to be in a school playground mode of not caring and not question their sinister plans— talking about an order of magnitude of a thousand, thousands and you no longer depend on humans (is not myth).

The chemtrails are folding our DNA right to evolve.
edit on 1-2-2012 by MarkScheppy because: add

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Look like typical contrails to me .. they appear more with the right weather conditions.. contrails that is

I would agree sir, but after seeing the same stuff today (1 Feb) with the chem trail acft and the 'reg' acft that has a typical non lasting contrail almost side by side. I thought that maybe they were at diff altitudes (which may of been the case). But when I see the chem trail producing acft start and stop the trail it kind of raised a red flag to me.

Also noticed that the chem trails this time went perpendicular with the wind direction. I could see the remains of previous chem trail type clouds. All the while the 'normal' contrail producing acft went along its way without leaving a trace.

Location Southern GA with the acft appearing to from north to south.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   

That's an amazing coincidence! I noticed in Phoenix more chemtrails than I've ever seen. At 8 am I saw the same criss-cross pattern, and about 6 planes in the sky leaving more trails. By noon I was outside of phoenix and it was sunny and pretty clear where I was, but the sky over phoenix appeared to be completely overcast with a very thick gray cloud cover.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by SurrealisticPillow
reply to post by miniatus

You guys haven't proved anything at all, other than you have nothing better to do than restate your opinion countless times that they are nothing but contrails, when you have no proof either.
So, why bother?
In fact, you disregard anything that is brought to these forums that address the possible motives for spraying.
But, the fact that you don't recognize that something is actually going on in the skies tells me you are either really ignorant, or you are a troll. I will not say you are paid to spread disinfo, or to disrupt threads like these that are meant to raise awareness, but that IS a possibility of course.
Or, are you one of those that spends countless days trying to "educate" the poor fools? What a waste of time, huh?
Troll.

It's not trolling .. We aren't the ones making claims that have no evidence to support them .. we use science and well explained, known phenomena .. Asking us to believe they are chemical sprays with zero proof of that, or zero proof of it ever having been ( excluding pesticides, putting out fires or the well known cloud seeding operations ) .. Be realistic

It's not trolling when I'm saying that there's never been evidence of chemtrails and there's more than enough evidence of contrails .. they are a well known, well understood phenomena that's been around since rocketry began ..

And why is it that when someone takes a counter position, suddenly they are a troll or a disinfo agent? that is an annoying trend .. it's like countering with "Oh yeah, your mom is fat" .. it's pointless

You and your cronies here who troll ALL the Chemtrail discussions are exactly that. Trolls.

If you believe "nothing nefarious" is going on then great. Go live your life. Go discuss things that interest you in threads that provide that.

Instead though, we have a gang of you so called "de bunkers" polluting every chemtrail thread that pops up here... depite the fact that ALL of you agree on one thing: "nothing's going on. nothing to see here. everything's normal. you'll all be fine"

If that's true why are you all spending so much time trying to disrupt discussions where people who DO NOT feel that way, are just trying to get to the bottom of something they believe to be true??

Say what you want, but there (at the least) is a BOAT LOAD of circumstantial evidence available suggesting there is an operation at play. Just read through the 100,000,000 threads here for that if you care to.

You don't believe it? Fine. Then stfu and go talk about things that you do believe in. Because you aren't going to convince anyone here who happens to believe this, that it's all just "normal"

PS. that last pic is pretty cool OP. Love the ghosting effect of (you?) walking

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by HIWATT

If that's true why are you all spending so much time trying to disrupt discussions where people who DO NOT feel that way, are just trying to get to the bottom of something they believe to be true??

Why to deny ignorance of course.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Originally posted by HIWATT

Why to deny ignorance of course.

That's the problem.

YOU see it as ignorance. Others do not.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Hey Rob, I'm here in North Austin as well (183/Mopac area) and I can confirm. I'm wondering if they becoming increasingly more prevalent has something to do with our 80+ degree January thus far. I've never in my life of 26 years had a birthday above 50 degrees...and now the majority of this month has been well on the plus side of that temp.

Windows down, shorts, and t-shirts on my days outside the office are a welcome change, but worrisome as well.

Bug out pack...check.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Xterrain

Can you elaborate on what you said about not having a birthday over 50 degrees in over 25 years? I am assuming you had a birthday recently, but a quick internet search shows average high temps for winter months in Austin, TX to be in the mid to low 60s.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join