Chem trails photographed tonight with long exposure over Northern Austin

page: 11
38
<< 8  9  10   >>

log in

join

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Imagewerx
 





As you're so efficient at finding information that proves the existence of these alleged chemtrails,how about showing us proof that anyone on here is paid to disprove yours and any other believers theories? If this is the case,can someone have a word with the wages department to find out when we're getting payed please?


You're a troll, not a debunker.

There's a big difference.

As for proof of paid Government disinfo agents. Check the first thread listed in my signature.

edit on 2-2-2012 by MathiasAndrew because: (no reason given)




posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by MathiasAndrew
 


I'm a debunker. Nobody's paying me.

Discussions ABOUT geoengineering are evidence that it might be done in the future. They are not evidence that it has been going on for 20 years.

Not only does every single scientist in the world deny it's going on, but there's also no actual evidence that it's going on.



posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus
 


Are you or are you not affiliated with the website "contrailscience" ?

Your motives are obvious, they are to me at least.

I bet I could find 1000 different links here on ATS trying to tell people to go visit your website.

Which I'm sure generates income for you. I don't doubt for 1 second you are a part of the cover-up and get compensated for your efforts.



posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by MathiasAndrew
reply to post by Uncinus
 


Are you or are you not affiliated with the website "contrailscience" ?

Your motives are obvious, they are to me at least.

I bet I could find 1000 different links here on ATS trying to tell people to go visit your website.

Which I'm sure generates income for you. I don't doubt for 1 second you are a part of the cover-up and get compensated for your efforts.


It's 100% my web site. There are no ads or affilate links or any other method of revenue generation on it. It makes me no money. It's on a cheap shared server, so costs me very little.

Is there anything actually wrong on it? I'd be delighted to fix it.



posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by MathiasAndrew
reply to post by Imagewerx
 





As you're so efficient at finding information that proves the existence of these alleged chemtrails,how about showing us proof that anyone on here is paid to disprove yours and any other believers theories? If this is the case,can someone have a word with the wages department to find out when we're getting payed please?


You're a troll, not a debunker.

There's a big difference.

As for proof of paid Government disinfo agents. Check the first thread listed in my signature.

edit on 2-2-2012 by MathiasAndrew because: (no reason given)

I beg to differ.Why are so many people quick to tag someone as a troll just because they say something that conflicts with their views? I'd actually classify myself as a debunker because of the number of times I've put my views across saying I don't believe in chemtrails.We could say the same thing about chemtrail supporters who join in with the "chemtrails are all a load of b/s",surely they must all be trolls because they don't agree with our views?



posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by MathiasAndrew
 





I bet I could find 1000 different links here on ATS trying to tell people to go visit your website.


Well i bet if you could find a site that has as much information as contrailscience.com you would do the same, and you know you would.


Now as you have been asked in other threads tell us what's a lie or dis info on that site?

Shouldn't be hard since it is nothing but dis information on that site, am I right?


Good luck...



posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by MathiasAndrew
reply to post by Imagewerx
 





As you're so efficient at finding information that proves the existence of these alleged chemtrails,how about showing us proof that anyone on here is paid to disprove yours and any other believers theories? If this is the case,can someone have a word with the wages department to find out when we're getting payed please?


You're a troll, not a debunker.

There's a big difference.

As for proof of paid Government disinfo agents. Check the first thread listed in my signature.



how much do you get paid to constantly discredit the chemtrail conspiracy theory with specious arguments, sophistry and personal attacks on those who dare to use facts to examine it?
edit on 2-2-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   

ATTENTION!!!!



It's really hard if not impossible to determine what this thread is about, so please discuss it and not each other.
The bickering and name-calling stops NOW.....and not just in this thread.

So, as a reminder:

Chem trails photographed tonight with long exposure over Northern Austin



You are responsible for your own posts.

We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.

Terms and Conditions of Use--Please Review



posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by SurrealisticPillow
reply to post by wmd_2008
 

No one doubts that planes fly in patterns.
This shallow comprehension amazes me considering whom are claiming the high ground in this "debate".




It wasn't to show that planes fly in patterns although from the video its obvious that the most flights are to and from industrial centres of the world and obvious tourist locations.

Why dont you track some flights then you can check details for temperature ,humidity and windspeed that aircraft was traveling through and see how long the CONTRAIL last, then you can do this many times to build a picture of how temperature,humidity and wind speed effects how long a CONTRAIL lasts


Now I will make a guess YOU wont try this because it will confirms the BS of chemtrails



posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   
I'm still waiting for the flight tracker to be used. I'm trying to help you realise that you're being fooled into nonsense.

Join the flat-earthers. You're the same logical cluster.



posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Goldcurrent
reply to post by TotallyFEDup88
 


I agree. Over major metropolitan areas they always seem to be spread over where the sun is or where it will very soon be. It always seems to be a general haze around the sun, whereas the rest of the skies can be extremely clear. It becomes more pronounced during sunsets.


Don't know if people are even still reading this thread, but yes, the chemtrails are very often by the sunset-area.

I should start keeping track of these things, maybe patterns will equal evidence for some of the people out there. (:



posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by nihonjindesu08

Originally posted by Goldcurrent
reply to post by TotallyFEDup88
 


I agree. Over major metropolitan areas they always seem to be spread over where the sun is or where it will very soon be. It always seems to be a general haze around the sun, whereas the rest of the skies can be extremely clear. It becomes more pronounced during sunsets.


Don't know if people are even still reading this thread, but yes, the chemtrails are very often by the sunset-area.

I should start keeping track of these things, maybe patterns will equal evidence for some of the people out there. (:


I'm thinking they are just a lot more noticeable when lit by the setting sun. There are contrails near the horizon most of the day, you just can't see them because of atmospheric haze - they blend in with sky.

A contrail in the sunset area is probably going to be upwards of 80 miles away. Here's a grid at 5 mile spacing, 36,000 feet up. The vast majority of contrails you see in the sky are nowhere near your ground location.



posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoJoker13
Sadly this subject at the moment lacks credibility, yes there are patents relating to atmospheric spraying and such but there is little to no evidence to prove it is done over the USA. I work in and around Boston and on the right day the contrails litter the sky from planes and jets coming in and out of Logan. What you guys need to do is buy equipment strong enough to test air quality but the problem with this is that pollution now is so wide spread that getting a clean sample is nearly impossible. Sadly your all working with sudo science at this point and fringe beliefs, show me some proof, which again is EXTREMELY hard to do and maybe I'd be a believer.


The day your bones are found in a grave because you were waiting for the golem of government to tell you that the phenomenon of chemtrails was not people online trying to make a profit, but a real euthanasia program. Of course you don't need evidence of there being WMD's for you go to gung ho for the propaganda that they were actually there (you did not need that evidence) your boston genes are not going against the dope wars in Afghanistan.

You need to open your eyes at the types of easy to see campaigns on our consciousness and don't believe Chemtrail propoganda, but don't act like we are just a bunch of jabbering nonsense monkeys who are trying to convince you of an agenda.
edit on 18-2-2012 by MarkScheppy because: add






top topics



 
38
<< 8  9  10   >>

log in

join