It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chem trails photographed tonight with long exposure over Northern Austin

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
My wife went to take the dogs out and she calls me to look at streaks in the sky. So I went and looked and they were barely visible to the naked eye. So I took out my camera on a tripod and set the exposure at varying lengths.
Here are the results.

edit on 31-1-2012 by robwerden because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
If anyone knows how to embed the images, please feel free to do so, I have no idea why this website works differently than every other forum I go to.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
It was bad here too, mid to late afternoon.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Look like typical contrails to me .. they appear more with the right weather conditions.. contrails that is
edit on 1/31/2012 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by robwerden

Great pics of exactly what I have been seeing. I'm in Central Austin and noticed just a while ago the heavy plowing. The usual suspects will be along soon to explain the moisture content along with the temperature at 30,000 feet. The summer monthshere in Austin I witnessed some of the heaviest plowing I have ever seen since watching them starting in 1997.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
nice grid work in the sky
when I see lines like that, in the sky
I get a brown paper lunch bag
and start to hyperventilate into it...

don't breath the vapors

edit on 1/31/2012 by spoonbender because: riding vapor trails

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by spoonbender
nice grid work in the sky
when I see lines like that, in the sky
a brown paper lunch bag
and start to hyperventilate into it...

don't breath the vapors

There's no vapors.. the logic of that is absolutely zero given that the pilots have families on the ground, they breathe the same air.. vapors/gasses/chemicals travel .. you can't control where they are going to go ( precisely why radiation is all over the place from Japan ) .. jet streams, air currents.. .. so if anyone would apply any logic at all to the chemtrail theory they'd realize how silly it is .. it would literally mean that those behind it are poisoning / affecting themselves as well as everyone else.. including their own families, and neighbors.. and superiors

They are almost certainly the same thing they always are... contrails produced by normal, explainable means .. and nothing more.. there's been no verifiable or credible evidence for chemtrails, ever.

Sorry ..

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I am north of Austin maybe 100 miles or so and when I walked out of work today I immediately notices all the criss cross trails...bunches of them. Odd that they were also in the sky in other part of Texas, isn't it?

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   

I must ask you about that last picture, there seems to be an exposure that makes the sky look like it has more contrails than what is actually there. Or you caught one hell of a ghost moving and that would be something to be concerned about.

Seriously though they look like ordinary contrails, I see them every so often at night It's nothing special or nefarious going on.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Great shots of chemtrails.
Out west of Austin, they have been at it heavily. I am in my fifties, and this crap isn't normal. There should be a CHEMTRAIL AWARENESS DAY.
ATS doesn't help matters, they don't do much about the clowns that come and pollute chemtrail threads, and if this thread is very popular, they WILL be here.
It's their job.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by SurrealisticPillow
Great shots of chemtrails.
Out west of Austin, they have been at it heavily. I am in my fifties, and this crap isn't normal. There should be a CHEMTRAIL AWARENESS DAY.
ATS doesn't help matters, they don't do much about the clowns that come and pollute chemtrail threads, and if this thread is very popular, they WILL be here.
It's their job.

When chemtrails can be proven not to just be contrails, I'll gladly support that .. but they haven't.. and I doubt they ever will be since they probably ARE just contrails.. again, they've never been proven to be anything but normal contrails ( water vapor )

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I personally don`t care what you all want to call them but I want the airlines to stop trashing out our beautiful sky with that crap. Military jets don`t do it why should they?
The best time ever for filming a sunrise or sunset was after 9/11 due to them all being grounded.

I really enjoy the last picture there op. Shows what a time laps shot will do with a person moving in it. Ghostly

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Connman
I personally don`t care what you all want to call them but I want the airlines to stop trashing out our beautiful sky with that crap. Military jets don`t do it why should they?

Oh yes they do!

I live right next to a major AFB in Ohio .. they absolutely produce contrails.. What gives you the idea that they don't? really .. any jet can and does as long as the weather conditions are right.. there's tons of them here .. and I seriously doubt they are spraying their own base
.. they are a VERY normal phenomena

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

You guys haven't proved anything at all, other than you have nothing better to do than restate your opinion countless times that they are nothing but contrails, when you have no proof either.
So, why bother?
In fact, you disregard anything that is brought to these forums that address the possible motives for spraying.
But, the fact that you don't recognize that something is actually going on in the skies tells me you are either really ignorant, or you are a troll. I will not say you are paid to spread disinfo, or to disrupt threads like these that are meant to raise awareness, but that IS a possibility of course.
Or, are you one of those that spends countless days trying to "educate" the poor fools? What a waste of time, huh?
Troll.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   

I had the same problem until one of our wonderful ATS members told me to use TinyPic. It works like a charm, and your photos will embed very easily.

Nice pics of CHEMTRAILS, by the way. I watched a few jets do their spraying this morning over west Texas. I also watched a regular passenger jet higher up which left a small contrail that soon evaporated.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Watching them dog fight above me here gives me that idea. They don`t leave trails and travel all over the sky yet jetliners will fly through and have trails. I know this because they are very hard to spot up there till they turn and become visible.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by SurrealisticPillow

You guys haven't proved anything at all, other than you have nothing better to do than restate your opinion countless times that they are nothing but contrails, when you have no proof either.
So, why bother?
In fact, you disregard anything that is brought to these forums that address the possible motives for spraying.
But, the fact that you don't recognize that something is actually going on in the skies tells me you are either really ignorant, or you are a troll. I will not say you are paid to spread disinfo, or to disrupt threads like these that are meant to raise awareness, but that IS a possibility of course.
Or, are you one of those that spends countless days trying to "educate" the poor fools? What a waste of time, huh?
Troll.

It's not trolling .. We aren't the ones making claims that have no evidence to support them .. we use science and well explained, known phenomena .. Asking us to believe they are chemical sprays with zero proof of that, or zero proof of it ever having been ( excluding pesticides, putting out fires or the well known cloud seeding operations ) .. Be realistic

It's not trolling when I'm saying that there's never been evidence of chemtrails and there's more than enough evidence of contrails .. they are a well known, well understood phenomena that's been around since rocketry began ..

And why is it that when someone takes a counter position, suddenly they are a troll or a disinfo agent? that is an annoying trend .. it's like countering with "Oh yeah, your mom is fat" .. it's pointless

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by SurrealisticPillow

should be a CHEMTRAIL AWARENESS DAY. ATS doesn't help matters, they don't do much about the clowns that come and pollute chemtrail threads, and if this thread is very popular, they WILL be here. It's their job.

Well if you don't like the way they show proof with scientific evidence to back it up why not show the evidence to prove them wrong and there you go, but wait that's right nobody has been able to do that hence why we have all these threads that just regurgitate the same drivel on chemtrails. I would have thought that after over 200 threads that are pretty much the same thing just put in different words. So just show the evidence and you could shut debunkers up.

Name calling doesn't really make it any easier my friend....

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

I think our resident deniers are going to be busy for a while, with all of them chemtrail threads going. Your point with the contrail being higher then the chemtrails are observed often. I might add that I have seen contrails and chemtrails at roughly the same altitude. I have also seen flights in dry air with no weatherfronts for days, some leaving chemtrails, others leaving no trail at all.

I

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join