It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails spraying is making us sick

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Yeah, you're right. I'm stupid. I have no idea what anything is.
My government loves me.

My health has already been affected by "safe" herbicides. Give me so more. Chemicals added to my water? I want all the heavy metals I can get floating through my bloodstream. My life will get better with the more foreign chemicals in my system. Who can I write to to make sure that the most planes as possible are flying over my house day and night? Who can I call to get the Fluoride level in my city upped a notch. Since it's so healthy for me, bring it on!

If they aren't spraying our atmosphere according to the papers I've shown as proof, then they should be. Who do I have to write to to make sure that they resurrect Operation Popeye? Drugs are getting expensive, too. I'm going to write to the CIA and ask them if they have any plans to drop '___' on my town. I need a break from reality for a while. Why should France get to have all the fun?

I'm so glad you folks convinced me that nothing is going on. If I see a contrail vaporizing shortly after the plane, I'll have to call the airport and tell him he's not flying at the proper altitude because his contrail isn't persisting like all the other planes around him. Maybe he's off course and I can save a life.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Who here has high enough USAF clearance to either confirm or deny the chem-trail conspiracy?

I eagerly standby awaiting a proper answer.

~maestro.:

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

If they aren't spraying our atmosphere according to the papers I've shown as proof, then they should be.

You haven't shown anything as proof that contrails are anything other than contrails but why "should they" being spraying?
edit on 1/30/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
I was talking about lead fluoride reflecting gamma rays.
I stated this a couple of pages back. Try to keep up

Lead does NOT reflect gamma rays. It can absorb them, but attenuation achieved by particulate matter thinly dispersed in upper atmosphere will be negligible. Your notion does not hold water, I'm afraid.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by maestromason
Who here has high enough USAF clearance to either confirm or deny the chem-trail conspiracy?

I eagerly standby awaiting a proper answer.

you've had proper answers.

If you want an official answer from the USAF then you should ask the USAF - not some conspiracy board!!

Do we have to do ALL the research for chemtrail victims? Can't you even figure out how to ask the USAF a question??

I'm not even in the USA nor American and it took me all of 30 seconds to find out how to do it:

kb.defense.gov...

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   

reply to post by Phage

In my years of experience on ATS, I found that Phage is usually right.

Second line.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

If they aren't spraying our atmosphere according to the papers I've shown as proof, then they should be.

You haven't shown anything as proof that contrails are anything other than contrails but why "should they" being spraying?

...and to the contrary you have not given or presented any proof that the contrails ARE NOT hazardous aerosols sprayed into the atmosphere.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by maestromason

...and to the contrary you have not given or presented any proof that the contrails ARE NOT hazardous aerosols sprayed into the atmosphere.

How very clever of you to discern that. How would you propose one go about proving a negative? Perhaps you can prove that there is no such thing as a unicorn for me.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I have provided proof. Stop acting as though the papers and websites I've shown are nothing. You know, but won't admit, that Brookhaven National Laboratory is in on it, too. They are directly involved with operations involving man made aerosols that are being sprayed to combat climate change. Go back to page 14 where it even states that aerosols can create clouds that will deflect the sunlight.

They haven't cared in the past if they've hurt people by spraying stuff and adding chemicals to the environment, so why should they stop now?

Nobody in this thread has proven that they have ever stopped spraying, so why should I believe they have?
I won't. They're a bunch of lying pieces of excrement. Even the World Bank is involved. This, you can read from the next to the last link I posted.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem

reply to post by Phage

In my years of experience on ATS, I found that Phage is usually right.

Second line.

Uneducated lackeys usually stay sidelined for life rallying instead of thinking.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   

I don't think anyone is calling you stupid you are doing a good job on your own...No I'm just joking here.

Just a quick question here, do you research things before you post?

If so you may want to try harder and if not you may want to start...

Provide some evidence that chemtrails exist,because there seems to be so much out there yet no one will provide it, so what's the hold up?
:

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

You might want to look in the mirror.
I think you have a brown foreign substance on your nose.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

reply to post by Phage

I have provided proof. Stop acting as though the papers and websites I've shown are nothing. You know, but won't admit, that Brookhaven National Laboratory is in on it, too. They are directly involved with operations involving man made aerosols that are being sprayed to combat climate change. Go back to page 14 where it even states that aerosols can create clouds that will deflect the sunlight.

Why is it that you do not realise that the the fact that something CAN happen is not the same that it IS happening?

Do you really not see the difference??

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Go back to page 14.

I've proven that they have conducted spraying operations in the past, but nobody can prove they've ever quit. There have been numerous posters besides myself who have offered evidence of past spraying, yet nobody can prove when they quit.

I wish I trusted my government so much. It's like the question in court "When did you quit beating your wife?"

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   

sure we have - we have shown that contrails are ice crystals, and ice crystals at high altitude are not dangerous - they are cirrus clouds.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

When did they quit spraying substances in the air or on the Earthly environment?
Why can you not show me documentation of this? Isn't there any treaty like the one I mentioned where even Russia made it illegal to conduct weather warfare?

Please show me proof that spraying has ceased indefinitely.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Nobody in this thread has proven that they have ever stopped spraying, so why should I believe they have?

That's funny because nobody in this thread has proven chemtrails even exist. ironic isn't it?

See how that works?

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Go back to page 14.

I've proven that they have conducted spraying operations in the past, but nobody can prove they've ever quit.

Ah - the old argument from ignorance again - one of the classic tactics of hucksters.

you need to understand burden of proof - you are asserting that something IS happening - therefore you need to provide the evidence of that, not everyone else show that it isn't true.

There have been numerous posters besides myself who have offered evidence of past spraying, yet nobody can prove when they quit.

It doesn't matter how many of you ask logical fallacies - they are still logical fallacies.

I wish I trusted my government so much. It's like the question in court "When did you quit beating your wife?"

Indeed - that is what you are asking for.

If you like I can ask a similar question - how much are they paying you to make the chemtrail theory look silly?
edit on 30-1-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Go back to page 14.

I've proven that they have conducted spraying operations in the past, but nobody can prove they've ever quit. There have been numerous posters besides myself who have offered evidence of past spraying, yet nobody can prove when they quit.

The only thing I get from page 14 is that you don't understand what radiative forcing is or what computer models are.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

sure we have - we have shown that contrails are ice crystals, and ice crystals at high altitude are not dangerous - they are cirrus clouds.

Don't you mean stratus clouds?
From page 15 of this thread:

Aerosols do not need to be produced as a byproduct of industrial activity. They could be manufactured specifically to counteract greenhouse gases, for example via aerosol-producing wind-driven generators that would artificially brighten marine stratus clouds, an option that Dr. Schwartz thinks is likely to be environmentally benign.

edit on 30-1-2012 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join