It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails spraying is making us sick

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

Why do you care that I have my mind made up? I believe that they are using geoengineering right now. You aren't going to change my mind. If you want to try, start posting some articles and papers that document that these methods aren't being used.

Obviously you've made up your mind. I know I won't change it. But there are some people who are a bit more willing to look at both sides than you are. Some people who haven't made up their minds.

All of the articles you have posted talk about things which may be done. Not one speaks of things which are being done (except for computer modeling). You don't believe that these papers are saying it is not being done but they do. The UN has placed a moratorium on geoengineering and real world testing. Every paper on the subject says that not enough is known about it to begin large scale use. All of the documents say it is not being done but you don't believe it.

edit on 1/30/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

And you can't prove that they aren't being used.

I have two eyes. I can clearly see that aerosols are being employed that mimic clouds. I can read and comprehend that people in high places have been thinking about controlling our environment for the past few decades and I don't see any of them talking about why it shouldn't be implemented. I see papers from a couple of decades ago that mention the World Bank is involved in funding these programs. I see that there is a scientist from the Brookhaven National Laboratory that is calling for funding that can sustain his experiments for the next few decades. Not only that, but the Brookhaven Labs does seem to get financing when they want it because they're also involved in CERN and HAARP.

I'm well aware that the government doesn't let the public know when they're implementing things until it's been ongoing for years. I'm not going to sit back and wait for the MSM to tell me that jets are spraying the skies with aerosols of lead Fluoride, Silicon, Aluminum, Barium, etc. prisms to keep the Earth cool.

The government does what they want. They spend money where they see fit. What happens when they discover that they've ruined the environment further and harmed more people? They point the finger at someone else, apologize and offer money, or pretend it never happened. Considering this is a global effort, they have nothing to do except pretend it's not even happening. They already know that it's making them money, too, and we already know that they're always going to be more concerned with lining their pockets over the health of citizens they consider to be "useless eaters" as Kissinger stated.

So, you go ahead and believe that they're still talking about this. I'm quite comfortable believing that their plans are already being implemented. It would be nice though if you and everyone else who attacks those with my same views would back off and stop insinuating that we're stupid or crazy. We're far from it and don't need a bunch of bullies acting like they know everything. Nobody knows everything, but everyone should know by now that the government and governmental projects keep those involved compartmentalized and on a "need to know" basis. So, keep your blinders on if that's how you're comfortable. That's just not the way I roll.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
reply to post by Phage

And you can't prove that they aren't being used.

Arguing from ignorance is no way to go through life - I hope you get over it.

But then you haven't answered the question I asked a few times - how much are they paying you to make the chemtrail conspiracy look stupid? - so perhaps there's a reason you keep doing it.....

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

So you claim you know what he see's with his eye's when not at same location or place.
Wow special powers or what?

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by killemall

Well here in South Florida we're suffering the same thing. The last two days has been CRAZY with chemtrails and the past two days EVERYBODY whos been coming through my gas station has been sick as heck, even my co-workers and my boss! Soar throats, choughing, running noses and ichy eyes. I'm ok, but I have a strong immune system- lots of hot green tea and yerba tea (ma-te) and general wellness.

All I can say is TPTB are turning up the chemtrail count lately, more and more are they spraying and more and more people are getting sick.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by merkej23

Funny you should say that. It reminds of of a thread I started a while back. I don't suppose it could have anything to do with the fact that the weather in winter is more conducive to contrail formation (and illness).
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 1/30/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
This like saying
I saw up on a freight car
but I know you didn't
but I have seen it.
edit on 30-1-2012 by Gmoneycricket because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
You see up
I see u p

edit on 30-1-2012 by Gmoneycricket because: proof I saw UP on a freight car

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by waynos
reply to post by TheBassistant

One person will say chemtrails fall to earth, another that they are making a shield in the sky. One will say they are poisoning the population, another that it is all about climate manipulation. One will say its all a secret military operation, another believes that the worlds airlines are involved, and so it goes on, with many more variables than I have outlined here.

All of the above and more my friend.
Think of Chemtrails as more than just one application and you'll be right on track.
Just like a spoon can be used for more than just soup.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by killemall
Think of Chemtrails as more than just one application and you'll be right on track.
Just like a spoon can be used for more than just soup.

...and mental masturbation can have many inputs.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gmoneycricket
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

So you claim you know what he see's with his eye's when not at same location or place.
Wow special powers or what?

You should stick to bad poetry and stop putting words into peoples mouths that hey never said - some would call that being dishonest.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   
It might not be such a bad thing.... if we can manipulate the weather system or make our own weather, like rainfall when its needed, i think its good. People claiming to be sick over "chemtrails" are babies.... Again.... this is just my opinion

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Chemtrails contain chemicals, so I was thinking that once the chemtrail chemicals reach their target, these chemicals are slowly absorbed into the body over time through contact of skin or breathing or through water supply ect, and then other chemicals are also absorbed into the body so we get reactions, mostly bad reactions I would say.

Maybe only the need to know people know what to not take or not have so as to not get the reaction the majority will have for instance, some types of toothpastes, some types foods, some types of drinks, some types of materials, some types of chemicals, some types of electronic fields, some types of frequency’s, some types of fumes, some types of gas, some types of medicines, and so and so on.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   
In all of the documents that discuss actual, then secret but no longer, operations involving spraying herbicides and other substances in places like Vietnam and experimentally elsewhere, can anyone point out where any of this ever took place at 30,000ft or any altitude at which contrails form?

What is the connection for members such as Afterthought (not picking on you, it's just that I've been catching up on the last few pages) or others that they believe so ardently that what all of us on the other side of the argument are calling contrails is even remotely the same thing as these documents are discussing?

Is there any reference to high altitudes that I've missed or is that a leap you have made by yourselves?

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by maestromason
OK....I am tired of you ATSers theorizing this and that....How many of you ATSers have CERTIFIED GOVERNMENT CLEARANCE?

You know the kind that you keep hush hush about until after a given term?

ANY not just above top secret? Secret and below.

How many of you have lived out your NDA and can disclose if you would like to?

I suspect none but the one who authored this response.

I believe my secret clearance is still active. Although the secrets I know wouldn't even get me a bowl of soup. If you posses similar clearance, I can explain how 40 year old secure radio transmission works.

I don't worry about the adults or even young adults here who wish to believe this nonsense, what worries me is when they pass that completely misplaced fear onto the younger generation. Then you have kids worrying about frickin clouds. Kids should worry about how they are going to hide their beans. How they are going to not get in trouble for breaking a window. They should not be concerned with paranoid delusions of aircraft exhaust. (IMHO)

The vast majority of the people here who believe in chemtrails today, are not idiots and will one day do a bit of unbiased research and find the truth. They might feel a bit silly once they do, but no harm done.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

"Sprayed with STD's"!!!?? That is hilarious! It made my morning. To stay on topic, my sinuses are all jacked up. I feel like crap today. My husband is feeling it too.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by RBTRBT
reply to post by phantomjack

P J, you make a very good point. But I just can't figure this out. I live in the midwest, fairly rural, lots of small towns. I am a skywatcher, I watch the stars, like to look at clouds, always looking up. I never, ever remember seeing so many trails in the sky as I have lately. I never saw anythibng like this even last year. It is January and should be cold, but it's not, 60 degrees today and lots of people, including myself are out doing things. I ran some errands and when I got home sat on the porch for awhile and my god, it looks like a chinese checkerboard out there!! I have noticed them becoming more and more prevalent, almost by the day. I have been seeing this long before I was on ATS, and long before I had ever heard of chemtrails. It just does not seem right.

Oh yes, and we are expecting rain in a day or so.
edit on 30-1-2012 by RBTRBT because: (no reason given)

There could be many reasons, but the one that I think is most logical is that flight patterns change due to the jet stream. Maybe you are watching a lot closer these days, and are more aware, and maybe there is a huge drop or rise (north or south) of the jet stream, which, would either put more traffic around you or less.

I would look at the jetstream maps and compare them to a year ago and a year more back, then go from there.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by maestromason
OK....I am tired of you ATSers theorizing this and that....How many of you ATSers have CERTIFIED GOVERNMENT CLEARANCE?

You know the kind that you keep hush hush about until after a given term?

ANY not just above top secret? Secret and below.

How many of you have lived out your NDA and can disclose if you would like to?

I suspect none but the one who authored this response.

I am not...but I play one on TV.

LOL

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by phantomjack

Yes:

There could be many reasons, but the one that I think is most logical is that flight patterns change due to the jet stream.

A few random examples....I just selected one daily flight, Newark NJ to Los Angeles CA. "United 41".

Here are the flight plans for a few recent flights on different dates:

United 41 on 26 January, 2012

The above ^ ^ ^ flight plan routing was

ZIMMZ Q42 BTRIX Q480 AIR SPI ALS PGS RIIVR2

Then the next day:

United 41 on 27 January, 2012

COATE J36 FNT BAE ONL DBL J60 HEC RIIVR2

Now, you can decode all of that on the website links.....but, it's easier for the layperson to just look at the map that depicts the actual ground track and routing, to see the difference. The variation is due to the winds, to minimize (in this case) the detrimental effects of excessive headwinds on any certain day.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Very good points from both sides. My Theory that probably has been stated before, not sure because im fairly new here, is that if the government was going to emit chemicals for certain purposes without detection into the atmosphere ( and they probably do)they would just add it to jet fuel that would be distributed to certain areas. I use to drag race back in the day and there were many chemicals that could be added to fuel to change the color,smell,heat range etc without hurting performance. They wouldnt need a specific nozzle to spray from or anything else like that. JMHO.

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join