It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails spraying is making us sick

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Chemtrails everywhere around here recently just before the rain came along and all of a sudden we are all having flu like symptoms and it summer, go figure that one out.
We have sore throats, coughs, headaches and tiredness. We have seen a large increase in cold sores amongst the everyday people (IMMUNE SYSTEMS DROPPING) and no one seems to have any energy.

Chemtrails were sprayed heavily a few weeks back every day for weeks and most likely the entire time we have had rain they've been spraying above the rain.
Have you rain water tested (I recommend by 2 or 3 independent labs). You will be surprised what results come back.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Well, I'm pretty sure it's not summer and sickness tends to go hand-in-hand with rain and cold. Doesn't seem all that odd to me.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by NylonAdmiral

It is Summer south of the Equator.

We have alot of ATS friends in OZy land

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by brokedown

Everyone knows the Internet only exists in America, duh.

Seriously though, I thought the whole chemtrails thing only happened in the US. Not a subject I'm extremely familiar with.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by killemall

If we can get Ron Paul into the Presidency here in the States, I know he will expose this nefarious operation.

He hinted about it the last time he was running (2008), when he said no one has the right to pollute the air or water of your neighbor..

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   
I'm in Mississippi, USA ... yesterday was first day without chemtrails in a week or more. Today is a beautiful clear sky and I'm watching to see how long that lasts. Yep, I've told folks to watch for rain a few days after the chemtrails and sure enough .... it rains. We've had tornadoes across some southern states. Yes, sinus and allergy problems seem to be worse. Some people who have been bothered by sinus/allergy are beginning to. Although some think I'm nuts (haha), I do NOT want to get the rain on me. And I'm a 62 year old who has always loved playing in the rain.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by NellahB
I'm in Mississippi, USA ... yesterday was first day without chemtrails in a week or more. Today is a beautiful clear sky and I'm watching to see how long that lasts. Yep, I've told folks to watch for rain a few days after the chemtrails and sure enough .... it rains. We've had tornadoes across some southern states. Yes, sinus and allergy problems seem to be worse. Some people who have been bothered by sinus/allergy are beginning to. Although some think I'm nuts (haha), I do NOT want to get the rain on me. And I'm a 62 year old who has always loved playing in the rain.

There's an ole timer that lives pretty close to me that is kind of a junk guy, and he believe in chemtrails. I'd guess he's close to 80.

He says in the old days he could leave a tool outside and the next day it would be fine.
He says now a tool left will rust overnight.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by NellahB

Beautiful skies in central Texas yesterday, normal cloud formations, and plenty of them, plenty of air traffic also, but not one chemtrail. Saw a few contrails. Very normal day. Hoping for the same today.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Have you rain water tested (I recommend by 2 or 3 independent labs). You will be surprised what results come back.

Did you have your rainwater tested?

What came back in the results?

Where was the sample taken?

Who can you get to test the sample?

What do they check for?

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I am in east texas... and im glad to say, I have not seen any chemtrailing, at all... not that it probably isnt happening, i just have not noticed any....

I hope this isnt as bad As I think it is...

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by COconspiracyguy

There's an ole timer that lives pretty close to me that is kind of a junk guy, and he believe in chemtrails. I'd guess he's close to 80.

My neighbor is 82 and she also believes in chemtrails. Whenever we talk about sicknesses going round, she always mentions "the stuff they're spraying in the sky".

Smart woman.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   

We have seen a large increase in cold sores amongst the everyday people

All that tells us is there a lot of people with herpes where you're at.

Unless you are telling us you are getting "sprayed" with STDs?

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by COconspiracyguy

Originally posted by Chamberf=6

Why are the "skeptics" always so condescending?

You smack of arrogance. And one of your lame buddies already starred you. Pfft.
edit on 29-1-2012 by COconspiracyguy because: ?

Why insult?

Cold sores are caused by herpes.

He was saying a lot of people wherever he is have cold sores.

Are you now saying you believe they are getting sprayed with a low level STD?

If so, why not at least spray them with syphilis, or AIDS?

Seems like they should stop blaming contrails in the sky and pay more attention to all the people they are kissing.
edit on 1/29/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by COconspiracyguy

Yeah and I want to know why those CONtrailers are making waffles and Xs here in my state.
What a BIG waste of fuel...
I second the pfffffffft
edit on 29-1-2012 by piercebitchone because: spell check

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

Some folks confuse canker sores with cold sores. Cold sores are a result of the herpes virus, however, canker sores can erupt from having a compromised immune system.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

I'm only going by what the OP told us.

He said cold sores.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by COconspiracyguy

Why are the "skeptics" always so condescending?

You smack of arrogance. And one of your lame buddies already starred you. Pfft.
edit on 29-1-2012 by COconspiracyguy because: ?

Why insult?

Cold sores are caused by herpes.

He was saying a lot of people wherever he is have cold sores.

Are you now saying you believe they are getting sprayed with a low level STD?

If so, why not at least spray them with syphilis, or AIDS?

Seems like they should stop blaming contrails in the sky and pay more attention to all the people they are kissing.
edit on 1/29/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

It's all about throwing off the natural healing abilities built into Earth..

Swimmer PictureHydrogen Peroxide (H2O2) an unstable very powerful oxidant is water (H2O) with an extra oxygen molecule. It is a natural substance which can be found in trace amounts in rain and snow. Rain combines with ozone (O3) in the upper atmosphere. When the two mix, the ozone loses one oxygen molecule to the water and hydrogen peroxide is formed.

www.ozonelab.com...

Ozone is intentionally being depleted.

I keep a bottle of 35% food grade peroxide in my freezer, and I mix my own 3% with artesian water.
The other day my daughter came home from school with a bug. She had a fever and threw up three times, before I convinced her to drink about 1/2 oz of peroxide, She immediately stopped throwing up, and the next day she went to school..
edit on 29-1-2012 by COconspiracyguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   

You speak of this in a "knowing" way, yet you provide no results of your own.

Why?

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by piercebitchone

Yeah and I want to know why those CONtrailers are making waffles and Xs here in my state.
What a BIG waste of fuel...

Because there are established airlanes in the air, just as there are roads on the ground. Please do a little research before jumping to conclusions:

skyvector.com...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join