It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails spraying is making us sick

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem

Originally posted by Afterthought

Originally posted by Uncinus

What do gamma rays have to do with this? Please don't act coy. If they're trying to combat global warming as they claim, deflecting gamma rays is important.

Explain why.

A seventh grader would understand how metal reflects light.
You're really embarrassing yourself.

A seventh grader would also know that metals don't reflect gamma rays. You, apparently, don't.

Metals and other materials can absorb gamma rays, and by the way Aluminum sucks at that due to being a light metal, as absorption strongly depends on Z.

I was talking about lead fluoride reflecting gamma rays.
I stated this a couple of pages back. Try to keep up.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by nuttin4U

Originally posted by phantomjack

Originally posted by SurrealisticPillow
reply to post by ProudBird

Well you discounted the video that I am watching, with actually NOTHING but opinion. The clouds ARE abnormal, you can't see that OR you are paid to lie.
You don't have the capacity to answer.

Proudbird -- I need some extra income. Can you please tip me in on who is paying you so I can make some extra cash ??

It is absolutely amazing to watch this chemtrail frenzy. Its so out of control that I feel bad for these people. Then, to use the Saul Alinsky tactics of pointing the finger at the opponent and siting them as the crazy ones in the crowd. Simply, simply amazing.

Nobody here is disputing the fact that planes pollute. The topic is whether there exists a systematic conspiracy of loading planes -- commercial or civilian -- with chemicals and purposefully "spraying" those chemicals over US territory.

My question is, why some people believe that our governments WOULDN'T do such a thing? Riddle me that...and i'll be happy to go along with the..."nothing to see here folks, move along" theories. FACT IS: they would spray us like cockroaches...and not bat an eye. FACT IS: they have EXTERMINATED people like they were mice on the run. FACT IS: They don't give a rat's ass about "civilians". They only care about their 'agenda'.

If you think, 'they'...TPTB cares about you...keep on keeping on. I know better...i've read the label on the tube of tooth-paste. I've read the label, on the new light-bulbs they sell...that are hazardous..and that must be disposed of PROPERLY. Yet, they sell it to us...and say it's OK.

I'll tell you this...to cover up ANYTHING they do...is just as evil as doing it yourself. If it's what "they" pay you to do....my suggestion would be, GET A NEW CAREER!

I never once said the Government isn't capable of such things. In fact, if you research posts I have made in other threads/topics, you will see that I am, in fact, ANTI-ESTABLISHMENT.

This is not what this thread is about. This thread is defining what contrails are versus "Chemtrails" -- and NOT a debate of what the government may or may not be doing do us.

By the looks of it, you might be a government operative, placed here to just deflect on the subject at hand.

Prove to me that you are not.

Good luck with that.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
reply to post by phantomjack

And what about all the people involved in the UK, France, Spain, Germany, Netherlands, Australia etc etc It's not just the USA. This is a global conspiracy that has been going on for decades!

And you just made my point, thank you. LETS go ahead and add that entire population to the equation, still, not a single whistleblower.

Thank you for that self inflicted wound to your foot.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Here's some more info to debunk:

www.chemtrails.ch...

A laminar microjet atomizer and method of aerial spraying involve the use of a streamlined body having a slot in the trailing edge thereof to afford a quiescent zone within the wing and into which liquid for spraying is introduced. The liquid flows from a source through a small diameter orifice having a discharge end disposed in the quiet zone well upstream of the trailing edge. The liquid released into the quiet zone in the slot forms drops characteristic of laminar flow. Those drops then flow from the slot at the trailing edge of the streamlined body and discharge into the slipstream for free distribution. ROCKET HAVING BARIUM RELEASE SYSTEM TO CREATE ION CLOUDS IN THE UPPER ATMOSPHERE United States Patent: - US3813875 / Issued/Filed Dates: June 4, 1974 / April 28, 1972 0000,0000,FFFF pub8.ezboard.com...

A chemical system for releasing a good yield of free barium (Ba°) atoms and barium ions (BA+) to create ion clouds in the upper atmosphere and interplanetary space for the study of the geophysical properties of the medium. Inventor(s): Paine; Thomas O. Administrator of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration with respect to an invention of , Hampton, VA 23364 NASA: BARIUM - Chemical Formulas/Suppliers source: gisgaia This is the "Description of Preferred Embodiments" link in the NASA Barium Patent listed above. Astounding that this information was generated in l969 and now,30 years later, there is evidence of Barium saturation in our atmosphere. The Barium/Fuel mixtures are listed below along with the suppliers.

edit on 30-1-2012 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by phantomjack

P J, you make a very good point. But I just can't figure this out. I live in the midwest, fairly rural, lots of small towns. I am a skywatcher, I watch the stars, like to look at clouds, always looking up. I never, ever remember seeing so many trails in the sky as I have lately. I never saw anythibng like this even last year. It is January and should be cold, but it's not, 60 degrees today and lots of people, including myself are out doing things. I ran some errands and when I got home sat on the porch for awhile and my god, it looks like a chinese checkerboard out there!! I have noticed them becoming more and more prevalent, almost by the day. I have been seeing this long before I was on ATS, and long before I had ever heard of chemtrails. It just does not seem right.

Oh yes, and we are expecting rain in a day or so.
edit on 30-1-2012 by RBTRBT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by RBTRBT

yup st louis tied a record high today from like 120 yrs ago. i watched them spray all afternoon yesterday and all day today. imo its weather modification. I'm not sure where they are leaving from maybe Scott AFB.

we know this earth goes thru ice ages so why wouldn't they be experimenting with weather modification in this form?

As for the sick thing, i haven't been sick in a very long time(knock on wood) except for a head cold maybe once a year.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by mojo2012

A question. If it was the hottest it's been for 120 years and this might be because of the spraying activity, why was it equally as hot 120 years ago?
edit on 30-1-2012 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by SurrealisticPillow

for a website that states it denies ignorance you are a very ignorant person, i don't know that much about chemtrails being as how i don't believe chemtrails are real

but instead of trying to disprove what proudbird says you just mock everything he presents and don't present anything to rebuttle his argument which in fact is what makes you the tool

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by mojo2012
reply to post by RBTRBT

we know this earth goes thru ice ages so why wouldn't they be experimenting with weather modification in this form?

Because as an experiment it is crap - it relies upon the weather to make contrails, it is uneven, geographically dispersed, uncontrolled and generally a really poor way to run an "experiment"

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by waynos

because their temperature gauge back then apparently said so. I've come up with a theory that they are using these man-made clouds to trap warm air somehow. I will be trying to disprove this theory in the next few months.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

what's your explanation for why they are spraying the atmosphere and causing these man-made clouds?

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
This is especially interesting and proves that this is a global issue (from 1990):
www.ipcc.ch...

• Should reference be made to weather modification agreements such as the ENMOD treaty as
relevant legal instruments ?
• Is there a common interest of mankind in the development and application of technologies to
protect and preserve climate?

• the adoption of appropriate measures to protect against the adverse effects of climate change, to
limit, reduce, adapt to, and, as far as possible, prevent climate change in accordance with the
means at the disposal of individual countries and their scientific and technical capabilities; and to avoid creating other environmental problems in taking such measures;
• the protection, stabilization, and improvement of the composition of the atmosphere in order
to conserve climate for the benefit of present and future generations;
• taking steps having the effect of limiting climate change but that are already justified on other grounds;
• the use of climate for peaceful purposes only, in a spirit of good neighborliness;

After reading the above paper in its entirety, I wanted to know more about the ENMOD Treaty, which led me to this:
www.sunshine-project.org...

Operation Popeye first came to public light in March 1971, when reporter Jack Anderson published a story based on a secret 1967 memo from the Joint Chiefs of Staff to President Johnson. The memo read: "Laos operations - Continue as at present plus Pop Eye to reduce the trafficability [sic] along infiltration routes & Authorization requested to implement operational phase of weather modification process previously successful tested and evaluated in some area". (US Senate, Subcommittee on Oceans and International Environment; 26 July 1972; p. 5).

Operation Popeye  (also known as Operation Intermediary or Operation Compatriot) was long running and large. It operated from 20 March 1967 until 5 July 1972. The objective was to extend the monsoon season over North Vietnamese and Viet Cong resupply routes, denying the use of trails and roads. From the presentation:

Chart 2. Objective (supplied by the Department of Defense).
Increase rainfall sufficiently in carefully selected areas to deny the enemy the use of roads by:

(1) Softening road surfaces
(2) Causing landslides along roadways
(3) Washing out river crossings
(4) Maintain saturated soil conditions beyond the normal time span. 
(US Senate, Subcommittee on Oceans and International Environment; 20 March 1974; p. 89)

When the Pentagon disclosed Operation Popeye, Senator Pell also raised the issue of herbicides (Agent Orange, etc.). Dennis Doolin and General Furlong, both Deputy Assistant Secretaries of Defense, together asserted that the extensive spraying of herbicides had not caused lasting damage. They based their position on a study conducted by the National Academy Sciences.

Pressing further, Pell queried about forest clearinng with "Rome Plow" tractors and about alleged airdrops of an emulsifier to create mud on trails in Laos. The officials denied that Rome Plow damage was extensive and, interestingly, suggested the emulsifier story was true; but that it was an impractical experiment. According to the Assistant Secretaries the Defense Department was not involved, and that another, unnamed, US government agency may conducted emulsifier experiments. (US Senate, Subcommittee on Oceans and International Environment; 20 March 1974; p. 122. The unnamed agency was, presumably, the CIA.)

Pentagon Resists Giving Up Environmental Modification

While elected officials in Congress were pressing an international agreement on hostile environmental modification, the armed forces resisted renouncing this kind of weapon.

Standing supporters of environmental warfare were to be found in the US armed forces. Prominent among them was Admiral Pier Saint-Amand of the Naval Ordinance Laboratory in China Lake, California (which conducted the research on cloud seeding to enable Operation Popeye). In 1969, while Popeye was still Top Secret, Saint-Amand testified that he endorsed weather manipulation as a weapon. The Admiral saw giving the US Navy and other forces a diverse capability to modify the environment as a mission for his Laboratory:

"Primarily the work is aimed at giving the US Navy and the other armed forces, if they should care to use it, the capability of modifying the environment, to their own advantage, or to the disadvantage of an enemy. We regard the weather as a weapon. Anything one can use his way is a weapon and the weather is as good a one as any."

(Quoted in: US Senate, Subcommittee on Oceans and International Environment; 26 July 1972; p. 22, emphasis added).

I've never heard of Operation Popeye. I encourage everyone to read about it.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by mojo2012

So are you of the view that while it was perfectly possible for it to be that hot then naturally, if it happens now it is because of spraying?

If so, why?

And how have you determined that they ARE spraying?
edit on 30-1-2012 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   

It's an example of cloud seeding. If you find that interesting you should read the Wikipedia article on cloud seeding, as it refers to Operation Popeye, and other things you might find interesting:

en.wikipedia.org...

Cloud seeding looks nothing like contrails. It's something you do TO a cloud.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by mojo2012
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

what's your explanation for why they are spraying the atmosphere and causing these man-made clouds?

They are making man-made clouds to make money from the carriage of people and goods by air.

The only thing they are "spraying" is jet engine exhaust (and the occasional water waste dump - no, not from toilets!) - and engine exhaust contains a huge amount of moisture -

(from SwissAir)

if it is cold enough and there is already a lot of moisture in the atmosphere (high humidity) then there is so much extra moisture that it cannot dissolve into the air - so it freezes into cloud.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

Do an ATS search "chemtrail popeye".

What does a cloud seeding operation during the Viet Nam war have to do with "chemtrails"?

edit on 1/30/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
You guys are right. Cloud seeding has nothing to do with anything. Science cannot learn from past experiments. I've provided more than enough proof about weather modification, using aerosols to reflect sunlight back into the atmosphere, manufacturers of said reflectors, and numerous patents for the past four or so pages. Yet, you folks don't give up. No evidence is enough to convince you that this is a global effort to control our atmosphere.

Man has always wanted to play G_d. We clone beings, create life in test tubes, conduct secret operations to make populations sterile, genetically modify plants so insecticides grow inside them, and combine DNA from two different life forms to create a new species. We can do all this, but nobody should believe that they're spraying heavy metals and biological materials in the skies.

Operation Popeye was just the beginning. Spraying herbicides on soldiers to help combat the enemy was just the beginning. Spraying '___' on France was just the beginning.

SOMEONE PROVE TO ME THAT THEY HAVE COME TO THEIR SENSES AND AREN'T CONDUCTING THESE SICK OPERATIONS ANY LONGER!!!! YOU CAN'T!!!

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I am a retired airline and corporate pilot. I realize my writings here will not affect some readers, but let me speak about some of the things posters have written.

I believe what all of you are seeing are simply condensation trails produced by jet engines as they suck, squeeze, burn, blow, and go across the world. As the burned fuel/air mixture exits the engine, and depending upon the temperature and humidity, they produce condensation. It's that simple.

The reason one person might see 7 trails side by side is that 7 airplanes may have ended up on the same route at the same time. They were probably not all at the same altitudes. Many coast to coast flights all schedule near the same times and end up like “train” through the skies. Looking from the ground might make them appear side by side.

Similarly, the reason a person might see contrails in the same place everyday is because those planes are on a specific route everyday.

Today, airways are still used, but GPS and INS allow a lot of off airway direct routes all of the time.

Are there hydrocarbons, or other residues from the hot exhaust gases contained in the contrails? Probably, but not enough to concern anyone.

There were attempts to “seed” hurricanes, and affect weather, but were unsuccessful, as the sheer volume of area that had to be covered with a huge amount of chemicals was simply impossible.

Also, I cannot fathom the size of the conspiracy that would have to exist. This would be from the people who manufacture the chemicals, the persons who modify the planes for the dispersal, the loaders, the mechanics, the dispatchers, the pilots, etc., etc., etc......I could go on and on.

I have personally made contrails in the jets I flew, and have seen thousands more, above me and below me. The flightaware site is very good for depicting the planes in the air, but many of those are low level planes, which would probably not produce any contrails.

Contrails do change shape and length continually as they are subject to the air currents. If it is a really windy day in the jetstream, or with a lot of turbulence, they will probably shorten and dissipate. On a clam day. They will streak for hundreds of miles.

Is any government capable of spraying stuff secretly through contrails? Probably in some form, but the stuff would have to be really potent to survive the temperatures, and dissipation from 5-9 miles high.

What does anyone think they are spraying, and why?

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   

I've provided more than enough proof about weather modification, using aerosols to reflect sunlight back into the atmosphere, manufacturers of said reflectors, and numerous patents for the past four or so pages.

Patents - sure - but patents do not show that the patented device is actually being used. I would have thought that you'd have realised that by now.

As for the rest - you haven't provided proof of anything - unsupported assertion, people saying things "would probably happen some time soon", or "must have happened" or the like are not proof that the thing in question is actually happening.

What is evidence of "it" happening is information that shows that it IS actually happening - no someone saying they think it is happening, or something remotely similar happening 50 years ago.

Your satisfaction with your poor level of evidence is why you have a problem.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

'___' in France?
Are you talking about this:
www.theatlanticwire.com...

In any case, since you don't seem to understand what cloud seeding is or what its purpose is or how it is done, it's pretty obvious that you won't be able to see that it has nothing to do with "chemtrails".

edit on 1/30/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join