It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails spraying is making us sick

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by maestromason
Uneducated lackeys usually stay sidelined for life rallying instead of thinking.

And just what makes you think I'm uneducated? Try me.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Home At Above Top Secret

Oh, give me a home where the contrails roam
Where the planes and the debunkers play
Where seldom is heard a chemtrail word
And the skies are cloudy all day

How often at night, when the heavens should be bright
Without the light of the glittering stars
I have stood there amazed and asked as I gazed
If their story is right as they block our starlight

Home, home on the range

Then give me some land where rain hits the land
Flows leisurely down the stream
Where the graceful white contrails do not last all day long
Like a plane, in a pilot dream

Oh I would not exchange my old home on the range

edit on 30-1-2012 by Gmoneycricket because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Like I previously stated phage is nothing more than an information source to ATS and nothing more.

One must not believe what one reads without due proper research.

Now phage you may enter minds here on ATS but not EDUCATED MINDS like mine. My shell is harder than graphene and has a thousand times the tensile and compression strength.

Run your cult on another time just not mine.

link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
reply to post by buddhasystem

You might want to look in the mirror.
I think you have a brown foreign substance on your nose.

That's entirely possible. However, I suspect you won't have access to a mirror since you are up to your shoulders in your know what.

link   

EDUCATED MINDS like mine.

What's your major? What's your research experience?

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

No.
Stratus clouds are low level clouds.

Stratus cloud formations can be witnessed somewhere below 2,000 m of altitude. Stratus clouds are usually known as low clouds which brings along rain and snow with it. Stratus clouds are usually created when the warm moist air comes in union with cold and dry air. Rain and drizzle are a part of Stratus cloud formations which occurs with due course of time.

www.mapsofworld.com...

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   

reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

When did they quit spraying substances in the air or on the Earthly environment?
Why can you not show me documentation of this?
Please show me proof that spraying has ceased indefinitely.

Please show me proof that there is any spraying going on at all.

And please show me proof that they are not paying you to make the chemtrail conspiracy look silly?

Isn't there any treaty like the one I mentioned where even Russia made it illegal to conduct weather warfare?

You mean like the Environment modification convention from 35 years ago that bans weather warfare, ratified by the USA in 1980?

You didn't know about that and you claim to have been researching this topic?? Really??

edit on 30-1-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by maestromason

Now phage you may enter minds here on ATS but not EDUCATED MINDS like mine. My shell is harder than graphene and has a thousand times the tensile and compression strength.

A closed mind. Impervious to reason. Who would have thought it on ATS?

edit on 1/30/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem

Uneducated lackeys usually stay sidelined for life rallying instead of thinking.

And just what makes you think I'm uneducated? Try me.

You got a star for saying what you just said?
It was off topic and should be removed.

If you're so smart, why do you resort to knocking other people's intelligence levels?

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

It certainly does not involve a$$-ki$$ing or brown -nosing and it requires critical thinking skills as well as the ability to CREATE with certain laws and guidelines established.

I refer you to my prior postings if you would like to know that information for I do not like to repeat myself.

.:
edit on 30-1-2012 by maestromason because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Believe whatever you want.
Like I stated, my health has already been affected by herbicides. What would I gain by making this stuff up?

I'm wanting to see proof that the governments of this world have promised never to spray anything again. Nobody can show me proof of this.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

...and to the contrary you have not given or presented any proof that the contrails ARE NOT hazardous aerosols sprayed into the atmosphere.

sure we have - we have shown that contrails are ice crystals, and ice crystals at high altitude are not dangerous - they are cirrus clouds.

Don't you mean stratus clouds?

No. I don't.

If you do not even understand cloud types then why do you think you have enough knowledge to tell everyone what is a chemtrail and what is not??!!

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Yes, once the aerosols sink to that level in the sky, they then imitate stratus clouds.
I'm waiting for you to debunk the man I quoted as well as the Laboratories he works for. He's the one who stated that, not me.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Believe whatever you want.
Like I stated, my health has already been affected by herbicides. What would I gain by making this stuff up?

Never said anything of the sort - what makes you think that herbicides are anything to do with contrails??

I'm wanting to see proof that the governments of this world have promised never to spray anything again. Nobody can show me proof of this.

AFAIK there is no such promise.

But again - that is not evidence that it is actually happening - I am sorry you have such a problem understanding basic logic!

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Now, you're having to resort to clipping my quotes off to make your argument.
Why did you do that? To make me sound stupid, I suppose.

Low blow.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

It certainly does not involve a$$-ki$$ing or brown -nosing and it requires critical thinking skills as well as the ability to CREATE with certain laws and guidelines established.

I expressed my respect for Phage a long time ago, because even though his credentials may not be as good as mine, he's got a talent for seeing the important part in physics phenomena and likewise seeing bullcr@p for what it is from many miles away. I don't need to kiss anybody's @ss, because I have few peers on ATS. Phage is one.

I refer you to my prior postings if you would like to know that information for I do not like to repeat myself.

I scrolled a few pages back and didn't see anything, and I suspect I won't going forward.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   

You mean this quote?

Aerosols do not need to be produced as a byproduct of industrial activity. They could be manufactured specifically to counteract greenhouse gases, for example via aerosol-producing wind-driven generators that would artificially brighten marine stratus clouds, an option that Dr. Schwartz thinks is likely to be environmentally benign.

Wind driven generators on aircraft flying at 6 miles above the surface so that the areosols will descend that 5 miles? What a masterful plan. Do you know what "marine" means? It means over the ocean. It's talking about surface based generators which essentially spray sea water.

edit on 1/30/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   

I am sorry you have such a problem understanding basic logic!

Not I.
There have been spraying operations in the past. Why do you believe they've been halted or stopped completely?

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Because the information that is available gives dates for their operation, and no-one has presented any information that they are still happening.

Why do you believe they are still happening?

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Indeed. We should start a thread about potential adverse effect of herbicides on mental health. Chemicals are nasty stuff, you know.

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join