It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails spraying is making us sick

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by phantomjack

Originally posted by SurrealisticPillow
reply to post by ProudBird

Well you discounted the video that I am watching, with actually NOTHING but opinion. The clouds ARE abnormal, you can't see that OR you are paid to lie.
You don't have the capacity to answer.

Proudbird -- I need some extra income. Can you please tip me in on who is paying you so I can make some extra cash ??

It is absolutely amazing to watch this chemtrail frenzy. Its so out of control that I feel bad for these people. Then, to use the Saul Alinsky tactics of pointing the finger at the opponent and siting them as the crazy ones in the crowd. Simply, simply amazing.

Nobody here is disputing the fact that planes pollute. The topic is whether there exists a systematic conspiracy of loading planes -- commercial or civilian -- with chemicals and purposefully "spraying" those chemicals over US territory.

My question is, why some people believe that our governments WOULDN'T do such a thing? Riddle me that...and i'll be happy to go along with the..."nothing to see here folks, move along" theories. FACT IS: they would spray us like cockroaches...and not bat an eye. FACT IS: they have EXTERMINATED people like they were mice on the run. FACT IS: They don't give a rat's ass about "civilians". They only care about their 'agenda'.

If you think, 'they'...TPTB cares about you...keep on keeping on. I know better...i've read the label on the tube of tooth-paste. I've read the label, on the new light-bulbs they sell...that are hazardous..and that must be disposed of PROPERLY. Yet, they sell it to us...and say it's OK.

I'll tell you this...to cover up ANYTHING they do...is just as evil as doing it yourself. If it's what "they" pay you to do....my suggestion would be, GET A NEW CAREER!

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by COconspiracyguy

Originally posted by OccamAssassin

The issue at hand isn't the pollution factor of aircraft.

I'm laying the foundation for the fact that aircraft are polluting the atmosphere,
and the so called "scientists" and "experts" are completely lying about contrails
being completely harmless.

Once we can get past this point, I will show you that not only is it "normal" pollution
coming out of the aft end of these aircraft, but it is enhanced with chemicals.

I hate to keep harping on this, but please, quote me one person on this thread who said "Contrails" are harmless?

Quit diverting the topic. The topic is whether their exists a deliberate and conspiratorial attempt to poison human population by methods of dumping chemicals high in the atmosphere -- NOT whether planes pollute.

Geesh.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
reply to post by COconspiracyguy

I am please to see you now realise that there is no evidence for chemtrails.

but there is n real need to prove that jet engine exhaust is pollution - there's no actual argument about that.

You're intent is to slime around the fact that you just said that the water vapor in contrails is invisible.

Water vapour is an invisible gas - nothing to slime around here except your total lack of knowledge of the basic characteristics of the substances you are talking about!!

So, once again, I ask you, what is the visible part of a contrail?

Water ice.

You do realize that "water ice" will not form without some form of condensation nuclei, right? Just like clouds will not form without dust.

And you do understand that we do not live in a vacuum void of matter, right?

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by phantomjack

I think you have eloquently explained in another way....:

I think the biggest issue here is that people dont realize just how big the planet is.....

Not to self-promote, but this (that ^ ^ ^) is a point I have brought up, repeatedly.

...... and that they have no context of relational space, distance, volume, and the like.

DITTO....DITTO.....(repeat and repeat, as necessary.....so it can sink in.....)...

I think the biggest issue here is that people dont realize just how big the planet is, and that they have no context of relational space, distance, volume, and the like.

I added and included that, even it it might seem a bit repetitive...because IT IS needed to be repeated (for some) in order to properly inform, and educate.

I include this bit, only AS an intellectual aspect that I thoroughly grasp, and understand....justn wish that other reading will do so as well:

Technically, if I light a match, I just created global warming. But the question is, "relative to what?"

Invite the believers in so-called "chemtrails" to really consider this, carefully...To THINK a bit.....

Technically, if I light a match, I just created global warming. But the question is, "relative to what?"

edit on Mon 30 January 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by nuttin4U
My question is, why some people believe that our governments WOULDN'T do such a thing? Riddle me that...and i'll be happy to go along with the..."nothing to see here folks, move along" theories. !

I'm not saying they wouldn't do such a thing.

I'm saying there's no actual evidence that they are doing such a thing.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gmoneycricket

Originally posted by Drew99GT

Originally posted by Drew99GT

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by COconspiracyguy

The same thing you are seeing in cirrus clouds. Ice crystals.
In clouds at lower altitudes you are seeing water droplets. In fog (except ice fog) you are seeing water droplets. In steam you are seeing water droplets.

How come Ice crystals (snow), water droplets (rain) show up on Doppler radar but contrails do not?

Maybe because national Weather Service radar operators aren't looking for them? When they take the radar out of clear air mode and if they pointed the radar at a persistent contrail, IT WOULD show up.

But NWS meteorologists are operating the radars in lower tilts and at different modes to track weather. They don't have time to deal with whacky conspiracies.

Contrails are a whacky conspiracy?
I guess you did not understand the question, so how can you provide the answer.
I asked why contrails don't show up.
So I guess what you are saying is we have no defense against an airborne attack, from high altitude with aerosols?
That no one knows whats up there, or why, because it would be wacky to ask?
I believe our Government knows, as it would be part of national defense.

No, chemtrails are a wacky conspiracy. Reading and comprehension skills. Use them.

You asked why contrails don't show up on radar and I told you. They're not looking for them!

And also why do weathermen give us air reports, and smog reports.
Whacky pollination seems to be reported.
Do you think we really care about how much sex plants are having?

edit on 29-1-2012 by Gmoneycricket because: (no reason given)

Ah, actually yes...for those of us who suffer from Asthma.

What kind of silly question was that?

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Well its in the high 50s today after them spraying all afternoon yesterday. they are at it again near st louis today. maybe just maybe they are trying to trap warm air in the lower atmosphere but who knows...

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uncinus

Originally posted by nuttin4U
My question is, why some people believe that our governments WOULDN'T do such a thing? Riddle me that...and i'll be happy to go along with the..."nothing to see here folks, move along" theories. !

I'm not saying they wouldn't do such a thing.

I'm saying there's no actual evidence that they are doing such a thing.

There's BILLIONS of dollars worth ($$$) of "evidence". And, what would constitute...'actual evidence'? I've seen all kinds of evidence...from BOTH sides. I personally, don't care what their doing...but i'm smart enough to know....SOMETHING aint right. My ONLY gripe is....the 'contrail' "facts"...don't add up to my EXPERIENCES. If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck....you want me to believe it's a pig?

We don't deny 'contrails'...but you're steadily denying the existance of 'chemtrails'? To me, that ain't right. At least...be BALANCED with TRUTH. Contrails exist AND chemtrails exist; and are being used, for weather modification, whether it be for "cloud seeding" or not. These FACTS are ADMITTED and WELL documented.

Show you the facts, right? Research them yourself...until you're COMPLETELY SATISFIED with your findings.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem
reply to post by Afterthought

a) Why are you concerned about "prisms" which are optical devices? Why do you assume that somebody is grinding spectroscopy tools into dust (or not) and drops them on our heads? Did you see barium fluoride prisms raining on farms and cities? Man that's an expensive one to pull off.

b) what do gamma rays have to do with anything? Seriously...

You'll notice from the link about the prisms, they are made of Thorium, Aluminum, and Silicon as well.
www.chemtrails.ch...

FAC Academia, multi-National Corporations, U.S. Military/Industrial Complex/Corporations, became eager partners in this effort. One in particular, Hughes Aircraft Corporation of California turned research efforts towards this endeavor. Thorium and oxides, Aluminum and Silicon carbide have been identified in a special mixture referred to generally as Welsbach Refractory Seeding Agents US Patent 5, 003,186. - March 26, 1991 (Aerosol Programs Patently Obvious: users.ev1.net...)

10 This patent was assigned and awarded in 1990 to Hughes Aircraft Corporation. The Welsbach Refractory Seeding under unrestricted deployment operations began in the early 1990's over a vast area of Stratosphere above the North American Continent.

What do gamma rays have to do with this? Please don't act coy. If they're trying to combat global warming as they claim, deflecting gamma rays is important.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by nuttin4U

If something does not exist, then the best evidence for it's non-existence is the absence of evidence for it's existence.

For example, you think unicorns do not exist, not because some scientist has tested every field in the world with his unicorn-testing kit, but simply because nobody has every presented you with ANY evidence that unicorns exist.

So there is not a balance. You are not claiming there's no evidence for contrails, but I claim that there's no evidence that chemtrails are anything other than contrails. THAT IS MY CLAIM. What do you think my proof of that claim is? It's your lack of evidence.

Simpler: I'm not claiming they don't exist. I'm claiming there is no evidence that they exist. Like with unicorns.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Here's some more food for thought about polluting the atmosphere with heavy metals:
www.chemtrails.ch...

13 HAARPs punches massive holes in the open-air column Ozone, electronically. This is the basis for the Ozone Remediation/Mitigation Strategies found associated with HAARPs. However, "patching" the holes in the Ozone layer has become a standard practice for US Air Force and FAC flight operations. The US Air Force has recently, 2001-2002, resorted to the utilization of Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV's) technology. High-flying Stratospheric Robotic Platforms negate the manned operation factors. Robots don't complain and never talk and remain, forever, non-union. Welsbach Seeding and Ozone Hole Remediation sciences utilize chemistries that are toxic to Humans and the Environment. Welsbach Refractory Agents use Aluminum, Thorium, Zirconium and other emissitivity-refractive metals and metals oxides. Thorium is elementally, 98% purity. The remaining 2% are identified radioactive materials. Ground-fall includes Thorium. Mid and Eastern Canada are suffering from what has been clinically identified as Thorium poisoning. There are no other base-line resources for Thorium, all from residuals of aerosolized heavy metal particulate spraying into the Stratosphere. Alaska Flight 261 One other observation has been made regarding Welsbach refractory agents - the extreme abrasion characteristics of some of the other patented components, namely, Aluminum Oxide and Silicon Carbide. These materials are extremely high MOH's Hardness and only second in abrasativity to Diamond. These 1 micron and sub-micron dusts, upon falling through the Atmosphere, could conceivably find deposition onto a somewhat adhesive surface, inside the working flight components of all aircraft traveling through the "grit-plume". The greases used on the Horizontal and Vertical Stabilizers, Ailerons, Flaps and Landing Gear trucks may be seriously damaged with abrasion of metals on the aircraft. A horizontal-stabilizer Jack-Screw continuously coated with these highly abrasive dusts from the Welsbach Refractory materials will cause a gradual milling of the jack-screw metals and cause complete failure, jamming the flight controls into an uncontrollable down or up attitude configuration. We believe that Alaska Airlines Flight 261 was a victim of this unforeseen circumstance. Alaska Flight 261 made daily passage through heavy grit plumes from ChemTrails operations associated with Welsbach Refractory Seeding operations, principally along the West Coast of the US, down throughout Dallas, Texas.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
What do gamma rays have to do with this? Please don't act coy. If they're trying to combat global warming as they claim, deflecting gamma rays is important.

Explain why.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

absence of evidence for it's existence.

What absence of evidence?
Just because you're told to scoff at every shred of evidence brought forth in these threads does not mean that it doesn't exist.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

So you now claim that planes are spraying sandpaper grit out of their engines?

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Explain why.

A seventh grader would understand how metal reflects light.
You're really embarrassing yourself.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

reply to post by Uncinus

absence of evidence for it's existence.

What absence of evidence?
Just because you're told to scoff at every shred of evidence brought forth in these threads does not mean that it doesn't exist.

I've looked at every bit of proported evidence. I've put up rebuttals of all that evidence on contrailscience.com. I've invited people to send me corrections.

I've got not corrections.

So where exactly IS this evidence? Not everyone remembers persistent contrails (but some do). Scientist talk about geoengineering (but deny doing it). Is that the evidence you are referring to?

If there's so much good evidence, why doesn't someone make a list of all the undebunked evidence?

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Explain why.

A seventh grader would understand how metal reflects light.
You're really embarrassing yourself.

No, I mean why is it important to deflect gamma rays? Do you understand how they are theorized to contribute to global warming? By creating clouds. Like contrails create.

So you'd be creating a cloud to stop gamma rays from creating a cloud?

And you realize it would have to be quite a thick cloud. You'd need about a foot of SOLID ALUMINUM to block gamma rays just 50%,
edit on 30-1-2012 by Uncinus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
We aren't the only ones in danger from these heavy metals:
www.chemtrails.ch...

All of the chemical spraying operations have been conducted and deployed without public knowledge and not one Human Health Risk Assessment nor Environmental Impact Study has been submitted for Public and Civil scrutiny or for comments. This alone is an egregious violation of Civil, Environmental and International Laws, with respect to Treaties. The Natural Earth's biological systems are slowly beginning to fail. Rhizobacteria-endomycorrhizae, a critical microbial organism, is slowly becoming extinct in soils due to Barium and Aluminum heavy-metal toxicities. This microbe is responsible for the transfer of nutrients from soils-matrix to the plants/trees feeder-root system. The Barium/Aluminum heavy-metal salts are alkaline, i.e. Barium Hydroxide, and are shifting the base-line pH of surface soils and waters to new highs - elevated enough that certain plant species cannot survive.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

Natural and unnatural aerosols create clouds. Gamma rays can't create clouds.
IF you believe light creates clouds, I'd like to hear your reasoning.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by nuttin4U

Oh yeah because "the powers that be" oooooh ahhhhh are the ones selling me my toothpaste and light bulbs. Nobody knows any absolute truths so we'll just see where all this goes, then we'll die. Just try to have fun along the way.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join