It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails spraying is making us sick

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by phantomjack

There is not one shred of evidence, not one person who has come forward, to tell us that Chemtrails are in fact being perpetrated on the population.

Not so. Back up a few pages in this thread. I've provided evidence that they are doing this.
Wake up and smell the coffee! Chemtrails are real.

It doesn't matter who the hell is in the White House. This is a global effort.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought

Are these the prisms that are in the aerosols being sprayed?
www.crystran.co.uk...

No, water will not form crystals in those shapes, it's molecular structure always results in hexagonal structures, like this:

www.atoptics.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

No sh!t, Sherlock.
I'm not talking about water. If you'd visited the link, you'd see that the prisms are made of other chemical properties.

You need to take a break and get with your supervisor. Your deflections are not working against the info I'm presenting.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
I'm not talking about water. If you'd visited the link, you'd see that the prisms are made of other chemical properties.

You'd also see they are about half an inch wide. So again, no.

Why do you think that they are spraying prisms anyway?

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

You should read the Materials Safety Data Sheets that accompany each prism. It tells you what to wear if you're reducing the prism's material into a finer substance.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

And how is that relevant? You actually think they are spraying million of prisms? Why exactly?

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

I'm not going to repeat myself since I've already proved the answers to your questions.
I guess you're getting things confused since you're juggling this thread and another one on chemtrails at the same time.

Just back up a couple of pages in this thread and you can review the information and evidence I've provided.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by STEADFast
You Contrail people are sheep... PERIOD

Carnegie Mellon researchers has already admitted they are testing Geo-Engineering through Spraying with the use of airplanes over populated areas and that they cannot properly "DEPLOY" Geo-engineering Chemtrail spraying without more results from the 'research'.

Contrailts are little trails from planes that follow the plane which are about 1-5 miles in length and quickly evaporate ... Chemtrails are MAN MADE and GROW and are the length of HUNDREDS of MILES!

Its ok, you might as well believe Obama is a great president too.

Doesnt mean squat.

First, show me the study.

Second, show me that it is in place and operating, spraying us with unknown chemicals.

Spraying from a plane has been done for 90 years, its called CROP DUSTING. Nothing new and revolutionary here.

Get with it man.

Bring me one person who is involved in the "Chemtrail" industry. I keep asking, but nobody wants to show me.

Wonder why?

Oh, BECAUSE THEY DONT EXIST!

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Ok...ok...enough...let's settle this ONCE and for all...shall we???

Operation Ranch Hand - Vietnam

John McCain speech regarding 'crop dusters'

I'm SURE you'll have a "yeah, but"....and completely ignore the truth. Nevertheless: DENY IGNORNANCE!!!

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by nuttin4U

What does that settle? That the army has used crop dusters with defoliants?

That Combat Dragon is a program, also known as LAAR, to use lightweight powerful prop and turbopro planes in Afganistan, some of which are modified version of crop dusters?

en.wikipedia.org...

mccain.senate.gov...

COMBAT DRAGON

“Of the approximately 100 unrequested and unauthorized additions above the President’s Budget request found in the Defense Appropriations bill, one of the more concerning is a $20 million allocation for an obscure aircraft program called ‘Combat Dragon II.’ Although the name is interesting and sounds threatening enough – you won’t find it in the President’s Defense Budget request, nor did it appear in the Defense Authorization bill. So, again, I asked staff to pull the string on it and see what unraveled.

“The purpose of the program is to lease up to four crop-duster-type aircraft and to outfit them with machine gun pods, laser-guided bombs, rockets and air-to-air missiles. So, I directed my staff to see if this alleged requirement was justified and properly vetted and approved within the Pentagon by a Joint Urgent Operational Needs Statement, since it was not in the Administration’s budget request. Once again the answer was a resounding ‘No’ – there is NO urgent operational requirement for this type of aircraft. So, why do we need it and why is it funded?

edit on 30-1-2012 by Uncinus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by COconspiracyguy

Originally posted by OccamAssassin

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

So, can we agree that "contrails" are very harmful to the environment?

They are pollution - and what's more they are pollution even when you cannot see them!

Well, there you have it. Contrails are full of chemicals, so therefore the USAFA invented term Chemtrails fits

You changed your theory because you were proved wrong and didn't have the spine to admit it.

Now you claim that they are in fact contrails, but... polluting contrails.

So what is it.....Is the USAF dumping chemicals on the unsuspecting with purpose built planes or is it a unfortunate by-product of jet exhaust?

Contrails, Chemtrails, they are polluting the atmosphere. I've seen many times on this site contrails described as "harmless water vapor". I'm here to represent millions of very sick people out there who are suffering from a polluted atmosphere, of which aviation plays a major part. So somehow suggesting that there is nothing to see here, suggests you are part of the problem.

Now, stepping to the other side for a moment, you are EXACTLY correct. Plane exhaust does in fact have many other elements other than water. For once, we agree!

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird
reply to post by SurrealisticPillow

Ask any member of the ATS staff. U2U them. They know my history, and my qualifications. I've provided them.

Total of nearly four decades in all.........Over 20,000 actual hours flying. In large transport category jets, experience in the Boeing 727, DC-10, Airbus A300-B4, DC-9/MD-80, Boeing 737 (all versions), Boeing 757 and Boeing 767.

I'm afraid you're way, way off base....

Then SURELY PB you have met SOMEONE in the Chemtrail industry...perhaps another pilot, or a ground crew person, or SOMEBODY, that can prove all of the Chemtrail believers right, right?

/sarcasm

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

a) Why are you concerned about "prisms" which are optical devices? Why do you assume that somebody is grinding spectroscopy tools into dust (or not) and drops them on our heads? Did you see barium fluoride prisms raining on farms and cities? Man that's an expensive one to pull off.

b) what do gamma rays have to do with anything? Seriously...

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Thanks for the link as well as the assumptions, I never said I didn't believe these companies/contractors didn't exist though. I'm well aware that they are there, but, looking through the top 4 companies websites (dont have much time atm), they seem to be much more focused on engineering and construction projects, so I'm not sure why you feel like this is supposed to answer my previous questions?

Most of these companies do construction, transportation, engineering and enviromental remediation. If you research any of those companies, you'll see the sort of things they do. For example, first on the list is CH2M Hill. Going to their site, you can get: Environmental Services offered by CH2M Hill

As you can see, they, like all the other companies on that list (it is a list of top enviornmental firms, regardless of what else they do), they offer a full range of soil, water, tissue, air sampling. Heck, even the company I work for has huge freezers where we get animal samples from all oil spills - even going back 15 + years, so they can be thoroughly tested.

Again, pathogens with biofilms are what I am proposing here; rapidly adapting, bio-synthetic organisms that replicate their surroundings which, due to the biofilm, can remain undetected and protected from conventional means of elimination.

Yea, ok.. it's kind of hard for me or anyone to refute secret, polymorphic bio-synthetic organisms. It's like UFO debunkers who use "secret black government projects" to refute any sighting that can't be explained away an other way. It's impossible to prove that theory wrong. Just like yours. Could there be such a thing? Maybe. I doubt it, since these samples are analyzed entirely, but if they are just that cleverly created, who knows eh? I guess it just comes down to wether you believe that or not. I don't personally - I can't imagine the exhorbant cost that would be involved to create and spread these super bio replicating things, for a purpose that is unclear, and the effects so negligent. So I guess you got me there! It could totally be a completely secret, amazingly advanced bio replicating polymorphic organism. It's not like anything anyone says that injects some common sense into the proceedings is going to change your mind. Once you step off into the "could be" theories of never seen before organisms, it's impossible to argue with you.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by SurrealisticPillow
reply to post by ProudBird

Well you discounted the video that I am watching, with actually NOTHING but opinion. The clouds ARE abnormal, you can't see that OR you are paid to lie.
You don't have the capacity to answer.

Proudbird -- I need some extra income. Can you please tip me in on who is paying you so I can make some extra cash ??

It is absolutely amazing to watch this chemtrail frenzy. Its so out of control that I feel bad for these people. Then, to use the Saul Alinsky tactics of pointing the finger at the opponent and siting them as the crazy ones in the crowd. Simply, simply amazing.

Nobody here is disputing the fact that planes pollute. The topic is whether there exists a systematic conspiracy of loading planes -- commercial or civilian -- with chemicals and purposefully "spraying" those chemicals over US territory.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

reply to post by ProudBird

Tell you what. Next time you have to change an engine, and you have to take her down to hipower, suck up some of that exhaust and tell me that is harmless water vapor....Get back to me with your results.

Strawman - no one ever said exhaust is harmless - it is full of carbon dioxide and monoxide and SOx and NOx and is very bad for you.

Just like your car exhaust.

But the visible part of it in a contrail is water ice - not water vapour - water vapour is invisible.

Um. Sorry to disagree with you, but water vapour is "Steam"

Hardly invisible.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird
reply to post by COconspiracyguy

The premise (proven to be invalid) is that so-called "chemtrails" make "us sick".

Your flippant suggestion is vacuous, and you must realize that. Just as breathing directly from the exhaust pipe of your car while the engine is running would be detrimental to your health, and well could make one "sick", so would a big lungful of concentrated jet turbine engine exhaust. Or, the exhaust from a diesel semi-truck. Since kerosene (the major component of jet fuel) and diesel fuel are quite similar in make-up.

BUT......when you are standing on the corner of a busy highway, and cars and trucks are whizzing past you, at your same level, do you keel over from all of that exhaust, and fall dead?

If you don't fall ill from the cars and trucks, right there so close that you could step out and touch them (don't recommend that though, if they are moving fast....THAT will certainly make you "sick")...if you don't get immediately sick standing right next to the ground vehicles, then what, pray tell, makes you think that a jet that s several miles above your head, would be any more effective?

Honest. Does anyone stop to THINK logically, any more?
edit on Sun 29 January 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

Well, to side with the chemtrailers for a second, that would depend on the concentration of the substance as well as the substance itself.

I think the biggest issue here is that people dont realize just how big the planet is, and that they have no context of relational space, distance, volume, and the like.

Technically, if I light a match, I just created global warming. But the question is, "relative to what?"

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by phantomjack

Hardly invisible.

From Wiki:

In common language it is often used to refer to the visible mist of water droplets formed as this water vapor condenses in the presence of cooler air

In common usage, the "steam" means a mixed phase -- tiny water DROPLETS and AIR.

Vapor is true gas form of water and is not visible.

I acknowledge that this is not strict definition in any shape, but most people would probably stick with that.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by SurrealisticPillow
Contrails will typically dissipate quickly. Under some conditions they can persist. But, now, we have chemtrails that not only persist, but make their own unusual "cloud" formations.
Absolutely not normal, and relatively new, and there IS a reason. We should focus on the what, not the if.

That is an absolutely FALSE statement.

The type that a Contrail takes to dissipate is directly related to the atmospheric conditions that exists at the site of the contrail.

Clouds are a natural phenomenon. Contrails are man made. The two CAN act and NOT act like each other, depending on the conditions at the time.

Show me two identical tornados.

Or, show me an UNNATURAL tornado versus a NATURAL one.

Seriously?

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by phantomjack

Hardly invisible.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join