It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you being stalked, harrassed, baited or used by what you think is a government agency?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
i have no idea what the hell you are trying to say other than riding the back of every post i make.

I asked you to stop trolling this thread and now you accuse me of not believing in god because i did not mention god in this thread two weeks ago.

How inept is your logic.

seriously, prove it some more.

YOU KNOW WHAT I BELIEVE IN NOW?

You have no business in this thread and are constantly trying to derail it by talking about stuff that has nothing to do with the topic but think you are on some mission to change what i have posted... as if you can erase it just by posting lame argument and stupid stories about almost being mugged that don't have anything to do with ANY of this. WHO THE HELL GETS A HOTEL ROOM ON RIDGEWOOD EXCEPT CRACKHEADS AND PROSTITUTES?? from holly hill to south daytona, ridgewood avenue is not the place to get hotel rooms.

and you couldn't even get service there?

and now you are on here telling me i don't believe in god because two weeks ago, i didn't come in here and post about it.

WAY TO DERAIL THE THREAD!

You need to get outta here NOW if you are not going to at least try to contribute something that isn't mere petty arguments over my belief. I'm tired of having to read over yer CRAP!!

FOR THE RECORD YOU HUGE WASTE OF TIME AND ENERGY...

I have posted *all over* this site about my belief in god.

oh, oh.... i guess if you just close your eyes you can just change that too, right.
ABRACADABRA...You didn't SEE IT... i never POSTED IT. VIOLA!

is that how your brain works?? sounds like it.

get a life!

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
oh and once again, like i said before... after what happened took place i have been thinking about it and trying to understand how someone goes such a greedy direction as this guy... who once i thought i knew but that was just a mask that he hides behind so that he can have a family.

AS I SAID... this has been bothering me and i have been meditating on it. Trying to sort it out. Admitting to God my new found disgust for this man.

I CLEARLY stated that this has been bothering me. how can people be condemnable by God if they know not what they do. i have been stewing on that issue ever since don depellar tried to tell me that people in third world countries have no soul. I had a real problem with that statement but as tensions grow and major changes seem closer and closer, I must refer back to my bible...which no, I do not read every single day as i probably should until i understand it fully or sift through the transliterations better at least, but I do know that as revelations so clearly puts, there is hell to pay.

my question to god was Why? if we are products of our environment, victims of circumstance on so many levels (like people who are handed down power and have no idea what to do with it) they make bad choices but are really too dumb to know any different. jesus said 'forgive them father for they know not what they do'

people are stupid and stupidity is not a crime in itself...and it accounts for a lot.

It's really been bothering me but the more i think about it, the more i reflect on my own experiences and the more i remember that the bible says.... it is all about the path you are and the source from which you come from. that is why things are already laid out sometimes, that appear to be so fatalistic. all have the opportunity of change... to stop relying on themselves after realizing they CANNOT be in control of their own lives without the guidance of god, because their brain cannot be expected to understand the path they are on... but the higher self knows. the higher self is where the pattern will insist upon bleeding through into the current design.

i have talked about this before, but it is becoming more real to me. that some are here to stop others and provide a stumbling block, especially when it comes to trying to deliver any testimony of truth in the day and age of the great deceiver and his rise. whether these people know it or not, they find themselves doing things they can't explain at all or explain very poorly showing no thought put into it at all because they are on a dark path with their higher self and have not honestly started seeking truth from God. it's a real simple switch to simply ask god to come into your life and help you resist the evil you cannot see but is trying to rob you of your soul.... now bug off, because i have important stuff to do.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
No need to feed the trolls...personal attacks will only obfuscate your intent with this thread...

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by MemoryShock
No n

not feeding any trolls... telling them to GET LOST.

If you are confused by the nature of this thread and the intent therein, that really speaks volumes about you.

What YOU are doing is only proving how weird people can be who like to attach themselves to other people's thread.

I have just written the chief of police of daytona to see if i can get a recent report on the claim you made about that hotel you said you were at just a few blocks west of where i used to live. interesting that you even bring up that location because when we were there, we had people of color who had recently been busted constantly coming and trying to start crap... sometimes violently...even though we rarely went outside unless it was to leave. they would stand right in front of the door carrying on directing it straight to us.

they were being sent there by feds... TOLD that there were drug dealers there and that if they could engage and start crap with us to lighten their sentences... typical crap. Even though there were CERTAINLY no drug dealers there, no traffic at all except the same vehicle we used and NEVER every day...more like once a week.

Why? i'll tell you why... to incite a racial conflict in my mind. I got so fed up with that crap, I could feel myself starting to stereotype. First time in my life that i kept armed with a rifle and had it in my hand behind my door OFTEN.

now here's the thing. there is something that i have recently seen that is getting foiled.... a LARGE SCALE racial conflict between people of color and people like the ones i have mentioned in this thread who are gun ho police wannabes who go around trying to be the equalizer.
They were throwing fuel to the fire in places like london during the riots, calling bad attention to people of color. I have noticed a paradigm shift on the street and there are old school organizations that are much calmer and much more knowledgeable then the kids on the street. those old organization of people of color who have seen all sorts of suspicious things in there life and have had to ask "Is this because I'm black?" or whatever the case may be...because what other reason could they come up with?

now that this global conspiracy is unfolding right before our eyes, these people are now being confirmed more and more that many things that the government and secret agencies have tried to pull is not technically a race issue in many cases, but a CLASS issue...and they fuel race issues to divide the people.

And once again they are rising and calmly reorganizing and reconvening.

these people will spread the word fast as more and more things transpire to reveal this global conspiracy of the elites. they have lived hand in hand with a certain kind of so called paranoia, see through it well a lot of the time and these people will start seeing through this crap quick...and from what i'm seeing, they are doing exactly what they should be doing. Taking no action without certainty and trying to do it by the book and telling each other to remain calm and peaceful and not incite any additional conflict in anger, confusion and frustration. their greatest game move at this time is self preservation and when all people realize they are not so divided... we are ALL going to be looking to the PTB asking WTF?

it's already HAPPENING. they tried to demonize me to local churches...especially black ones, to hamper more and more of my understanding of all this and communication in general. You see, i know a few people who have all sorts of interesting stories to tell... people of different races...and my current location is a wonderful melting pot of people of different races and places and instances like this where people do not fall for the old game they try to throw on us are coming together more and more.

me and some others are watching this unfold right before our eyes.... we know this stuff is real and are coming to a very similar place in our minds... and we don't need the governments permission to do such things. We have a collective in God almighty and it is growing and it encompasses people from all walks of life.

we will see just how real your claim is as soon as i am written back or given a number to call someone specific.

i don't know who you think you are coming in here and posting that location and that unrelated story just to try to make a indirect impression... only you know who you are and you're the one who has to live with it. i certainly hope that you are not one of the drones they had working for them from that area to start a bunch of crap.

not ridgewood but a street very close forms a line of a so called federal investigation related to gangs.... which is a bunch of crap started by the feds and forced on to the local Police 9the straight ones that is... some will still chase certain cars around. happened to me 3 times. was run off the road by police who keep right on going.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
knowing what i know about the secret organizations that some members of the police force are being involved in and knowing tat some are even fueled to the point where they will form white supremacy marches like the ones they formed just a few years back in orlando...coupled with being run off the road VERY purposefully, not to mention the violence they tried to start right at my door step on a constant basis... this gang round up is a farse. they probably planted gang related crimes so they could come in and tinker and tamper all around that area... just like they did with that guy who was dragged down the river trail in central georgia. FILTHY FILTHY pot stirrers.

calling it gang violence is their free ticket through the door. they were also working with that crooked real estate owner who owns so many of the slums in daytona and keeps them in a condition where you can't live in them without it effecting your health. that is NO COINCIDENCE!

This is just another part of the puzzle. the military becoming aware how they are being used and their souls are being sold out is yet another piece. you can't STIFLE these things from bleeding through. the truth is GOING to come out.

do you have any idea what kind of tampering that is technically?? SORCERY

that is TECHNICALLY what it is... illusions and deceptions to get all sorts of results...and they tried labeling ME a witch. HA!

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackSatinDancer

Na I keep coming in so you dont play games with other posters like ive done earlier in this thread. People like you are a detriment to the rest of the mass, and need to be disciplined. Stop trying to hurt people. People like me will always find, and get you. You have danced all around a set of subjects with veiled threats and I have pointed it out. Perhaps other non conscious posters will read over the dialogue we have had in this thread and it will help them to learn how to discern when someone is trying to manipulate them and change their words. And its funny, I throw out one post summarizing your BS you are trying to feed these people, and take it apart, explain what you are doing. You then post like 8 replies, you must be lonely to type so much, probably a lot to say but no one to say it to

If they can read between the lines of what im saying to you, they will be able to see the process on other websites when they go to forums and people try to attack them, like you do. It will help them to see the process and adapt. Its funny, it changes slightly, but you dont know how to do things beyond a somewhat simple scope of understanding, so regarless of which site he/she goes to, they will be able to apply the same rules to some conscious person attacking them, and see you arent very smart on your own and rendered basically incapable of anything without the help of someone else. Like I said BETAs haha.

You should have never tried to attack that poster and then tried to go after me.You are only reaping what you have sowed. Dont go attacking people or trying to play with their minds and you wont get put down.

I swear its like a dog with blinders on(when they put them in the race staging starting line), you dont even know to back up. LOL

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   

No need to feed the trolls...personal attacks will only obfuscate your intent with this thread...

Exactly. Its rather petty. Especially since this crazy nutjob poster is trying to convince people that they are in some sort of position where they know something lol. Im glad people can see.

EDIT-and the stupid side stories are really keeping me laughing, this poster is INSANE. Please keep producing these incredible stories! LOL!
edit on 28-2-2012 by strangedays because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Maybe?

Would you like to tell me if there is a radio station I *should* be listening too?

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
yeah,

and I am glad they are. I want them close. I don't like to look for who is working against me.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
This is the most disjointed thread I have ever tried to read,........EVER!!

Why would government agencies bother staking/harassing you for years?? The kind of resources that would take is astounding. I mean c'mon, if what you know or think you know was so damned important that they need to keep tabs on you they would have just killed your ass by now.

What I found interesting is that you asked people to post their experiences and then attacked and belittled them when they did. You even accused another member of being in on it when they posted their own story. WTF is that all about?
edit on 28-2-2012 by kokoro because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by kokoro

Why would government agencies bother staking/harassing you for years?? The kind of resources that would take is astounding. I mean c'mon, if what you know or think you know was so damned important that they need to keep tabs on you they would have just killed your ass by now.

What I found interesting is that you asked people to post their experiences and then attacked and belittled them when they did. You even accused another member of being in on it when they posted their own story. WTF is that all about?

Gee whiz... if you would READ.

i am a KNOWN CONTACTEE.

THE GOVERNMENT IS STUDYING AND VERY VERY VERRRRRY INTERESTED IN CONTACTEES.

Now then , if you cannot ascertain that the poster i lashed out at is a TROLL... then I'm just not going to bother with you.

Some people!

he posted a link to a hotel 3 blocks from my old apartment.
He has done nothing but but post argumentative stuff aside from his story about almost being mugged a hotel on ridgewood avenue, which is NOT a good place to get a room... AT ALL. that doesn't have ANYTHING to do with this topic and he just did it so he could scold me about the police which SOME have tried to get on my ass lately and you have no idea how i have been hounded by the police. they put me in jail over some dumb crap that was completely set up and they even admitted this in court... set up by the locals and thug nark named matt brantly... put me in jail with a TWENTY FIVE THOUSAND DOLLAR BOUND...so that I had to stay until my court date... which they just so happened to drag out for THREE MONTHS.

Why? Like i have tried to tell people who actually take the time to read.

FOR OBSERVATION.

Federal agents have pulled files and these things leave marks in the system because you are supposed to have a reason to be investigating someone like that. They have written to my records and the local can't see it and it DRIVES THEM NUTS. they did this on purpose to cause trouble for me with local police.

the first time they threw me jail over BULL# .... they put me in a special cell and had people trying to get info out of me even though i was just trying to walk home after drinking with friends. They RECORDED me and MULTIMILLION DOLLAR BUDGETED MOVIE DIRECTOR... put some of this crap in a MOVIE ABOUT ROBOTS OF ALL THINGS..... to let me know i was being WATCHED. i've already talked to forensic audio analysis experts at a law firm and am TRYING to scrounge the money to prove that is my voice since i CANNOT get the original recordings from the local sherrifs department. MEANWHILE, I am being told about this and all sorts of other crap... not to mention death threats...while i know they are watching every move i make....and how do i know this.

BECAUSE THEY FREAKING TALK TO ME ABOUT STUFF I DO THROUGHOUT THE DAY!

Getting ANY OF THIS?

i could go on and on and on and on and on about things like this that i have been through and i have ZERO PATIENCE AND ZERO FREAKING TOLERANCE FOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU!

LEARN TO READ!

I'm SICK of repeating myself!!!!

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by strangedays

Na I keep coming in so you dont play games with other posters like ive done earlier in this thread. People like you are a detriment to the rest of the mass, and need to be disciplined. Stop trying to hurt people. People like me will always find, and get you. You have danced all around a set of subjects with veiled threats and I have pointed it out. Perhaps other non conscious posters will read over the dialogue we have had in this thread and it will help them to learn how to discern when someone is trying to manipulate them and change their words. And its funny, I throw out one post summarizing your BS you are trying to feed these people, and take it apart, explain what you are doing. You then post like 8 replies, you must be lonely to type so much, probably a lot to say but no one to say it to

If they can read between the lines of what im saying to you, they will be able to see the process on other websites when they go to forums and people try to attack them, like you do. It will help them to see the process and adapt. Its funny, it changes slightly, but you dont know how to do things beyond a somewhat simple scope of understanding, so regarless of which site he/she goes to, they will be able to apply the same rules to some conscious person attacking them, and see you arent very smart on your own and rendered basically incapable of anything without the help of someone else. Like I said BETAs haha.

You should have never tried to attack that poster and then tried to go after me.You are only reaping what you have sowed. Dont go attacking people or trying to play with their minds and you wont get put down.

I swear its like a dog with blinders on(when they put them in the race staging starting line), you dont even know to back up. LOL

Now he is #ing threatening me.

you're gonna GET ME?

NO GUY... YOU'RE NOT!

banning people like you does nothing to stop you because you will just keep coming back for more... because that is what trolls do!

And all this other personal crap you tried to spew out which sounds like blah blah blah to me.... STOP TRYING TO DERAIL THE THREAD FOR THE LAST TIME.

you are really just proving all my points.

A beta, huh... DO YOU FREAKING KNOW WHAT A BETA IS?

That's MK ULTRA term.

Say I'm making # up and then call me a BETA??

You KNOW I know what that is... is that supposed to BOTHER ME?

that is too funny. other than my paranormal experiences.. i have not had sex with anyone in 2 years. in the last FOUR YEARS i have had sex with one person. Far from BETA.

I can't believe you are enough of a dolt to call me a beta. not so much because i'm clearly not, but you can't say that someone is not connected to government meddling and then call them a BETA in the same breath.... That's a complete contradiction... and the people who are just too lazy to read that didn't catch that and put it together of all the little snippets that you keep throwing in left and right to piss me off... Like it's my problem they just don't know anything.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by freethis
yeah,

and I am glad they are. I want them close. I don't like to look for who is working against me.

right, why spend a life running?

this is why J walked right into the middle of these assholes and bound himself to all of this. (my visitor)

you can run and you can chase but when are still, you can just sit and look to see who the real enemies are because they will stick to you like GLUE.

When you go to your ENEMIES and try to give them everything they need to make life better for their own people and they do nothing but take take take take and then abuse the information that have taken from you and use it for evil purposes to keep others BOUND IN CHAINS... it's clear you are dealing with a bunch of real sickos!

edit on 28-2-2012 by BlackSatinDancer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by strangedays

Exactly. Its rather petty. Especially since this crazy nutjob poster is trying to convince people that they are in some sort of position where they know something lol. Im glad people can see.

EDIT-and the stupid side stories are really keeping me laughing, this poster is INSANE. Please keep producing these incredible stories! LOL!
edit on 28-2-2012 by strangedays because: (no reason given)

Yeah...EXACTLY

Great admission that you are trolling.

Bravo!

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackSatinDancer

Originally posted by kokoro

Gee whiz... if you would READ.

i am a KNOWN CONTACTEE.

THE GOVERNMENT IS STUDYING AND VERY VERY VERRRRRY INTERESTED IN CONTACTEES.

Now then , if you cannot ascertain that the poster i lashed out at is a TROLL... then I'm just not going to bother with you.

Some people!

he posted a link to a hotel 3 blocks from my old apartment.
He has done nothing but but post argumentative stuff aside from his story about almost being mugged a hotel on ridgewood avenue, which is NOT a good place to get a room... AT ALL. that doesn't have ANYTHING to do with this topic and he just did it so he could scold me about the police which SOME have tried to get on my ass lately and you have no idea how i have been hounded by the police. they put me in jail over some dumb crap that was completely set up and they even admitted this in court... set up by the locals and thug nark named matt brantly... put me in jail with a TWENTY FIVE THOUSAND DOLLAR BOUND...so that I had to stay until my court date... which they just so happened to drag out for THREE MONTHS.

Why? Like i have tried to tell people who actually take the time to read.

FOR OBSERVATION.

Federal agents have pulled files and these things leave marks in the system because you are supposed to have a reason to be investigating someone like that. They have written to my records and the local can't see it and it DRIVES THEM NUTS. they did this on purpose to cause trouble for me with local police.

the first time they threw me jail over BULL# .... they put me in a special cell and had people trying to get info out of me even though i was just trying to walk home after drinking with friends. They RECORDED me and MULTIMILLION DOLLAR BUDGETED MOVIE DIRECTOR... put some of this crap in a MOVIE ABOUT ROBOTS OF ALL THINGS..... to let me know i was being WATCHED. i've already talked to forensic audio analysis experts at a law firm and am TRYING to scrounge the money to prove that is my voice since i CANNOT get the original recordings from the local sherrifs department. MEANWHILE, I am being told about this and all sorts of other crap... not to mention death threats...while i know they are watching every move i make....and how do i know this.

BECAUSE THEY FREAKING TALK TO ME ABOUT STUFF I DO THROUGHOUT THE DAY!

Getting ANY OF THIS?

i could go on and on and on and on and on about things like this that i have been through and i have ZERO PATIENCE AND ZERO FREAKING TOLERANCE FOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU!

LEARN TO READ!

I'm SICK of repeating myself!!!!

Please don't flame me, I did not mean to offend, I am just trying to understand your reasoning. I did read the thread but you cannot expect me to know your whole life story. I am truly sorry that is seems you have been though much trauma and hurt in your life thus far.

As for the other poster, how would he know where you used to live?

So you say you are a contactee, if in fact that is taking place then I can see why the government would want to watch those people, that does make sense to me. However, if they were to want to keep tabs on your life wouldn't it be easier to just observe you without your knowledge? That would be simpler and cheaper and with much less drama than it would appear is taking place now. Why go around making trouble for you? It would seem a bit ..... counterproductive.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
Maybe?

Would you like to tell me if there is a radio station I *should* be listening too?

Hmmm... Not real sure what you mean.

I don't *think* so... trying to remember if anything has slipped my mind.

I get the feeling this is a trick question and i'm not offended but very very curious.

You got me...

i guess one that plays music you like??

This is going to bother me now because i think something is going on with the air waves and i don't know if you are going to tell me what you mean and not leave me wondering why you are asking me that.

Are you with a human rights organization?

Just curious.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Please don't flame me, I did not mean to offend, I am just trying to understand your reasoning. I did read the r, if t it would appear is taking place now. Why go around making trouble for you? It would seem a bit ..... counterproductive.

ok, it's just that i have posted so much stuff trying to open people eyes and I'm just exhausted by all of this. i have lived with this for a long long time. i know for a fact that some read me loud and clear and you have no idea how i get trolled. I'm not going to make accusations about the poster who somehow knows where i used to live. I'm just going to have to leave that unanswered but i have been going through this crap well over a decade...and I was being observed well before that. i know this now but they started really going after me over a decade ago.

As for your other question... people in our government are some of the most bloodthirsty people and chocked full of their own agenda. some study, some are driven to intervene because if certain things transpire in the near future, a lot of things in their selfish lives are going to change. they are going to get to see how it feels like to be a regular person and they are deathly afraid of this.

not only that... there's more, but yes, it is scattered through a multitude of issues. As a matter of fact, some of the things i am talking about, well... there is no life on planet earth that these issues won't effect. So, as you can imagine it would be very difficult to put it all in one thread... much less one post. I'm afraid you are going to have to set you mind to really digging if you want to know bad enough. anything i can tell you about any issue, i would... but i cannot explan it all at once.

As for money spent and things like that... people in the government throw away money like it's paper for one.

my stalking has actually paid for itself in MANY ways. you do recall i said they put my recording in a movie, well for this movie, they requested an artist who works with samples... gave it to him and he made it into a song, which went on the first album he made in 5 years and it was the ONLY original song on the album being a greatest hits type of compilation. there's more things like this but as has been mentioned, it's a lot to type. MANY MANY MANY examples, but some are much more direct and could perhaps be much more provable than others.

a lot of these things do not cost near as much money as you would think. I'm not sure what part you would think costs so much that they don't already have (technology)... it's just a matter of directing it my way. some are just plain obsessed with this issue like the guy who is certain he is the reincarnation of Hitler and doing anything and everything he can to reprieve himself or prove it wrong. I never once said these people were sane.

something you have to consider is that the governemnt is so multisided that it is working agaisnt itself to the point where it is going to ABSOLVE itself.. you see what i'm saying. it comes at me from all sides. I get stalkedby people who are merely concerned and wanting to look into it... as well as people who are trying to keep people from having things that will better their lives (technology that was given to them that is being abused)

they cannot isolate this issue anymore because too many people in the government know about it...so they have to keep kicking dirt over it in various ways.

they were wanting to use me as a piece of evidence so that beings like my visitor are not to be allowed to have rights or do as they please or help anyone...

How, by saying he stuck a needle in my head and drove me insane.., when it is THEM who have tried driving me insane.

is this helping you piece this together any?

and yes, he broke into my house in the middle of the night and possibly stunned me and although i remember the flash (very bright) i cannot be certain because all i remember is going back to bed.

...but i have a memory i cannot account for that almost seems implanted. It ook my a while to piece this together but after doing a bit of research i have concluded that some abduction stories are not real.. they were funded and heavily marketed to the public to incite fear and they also funded movies (remember?? multimillion dollar budgeted director)

i believe now that it was actually my head he stuck a needle in.. to give me a memory that i would otherwise not recall.... because it was from a past life. You understand?

this is proof of existence of the ongoing soul...

if i could only make you understand how important this is to expose.

i do not blame him for what he did... he was on a mission.

He gave me something that words cannot describe.
He gave me irreplaceable information about who I am... about my own soul.

I now know that i will go on and on and on.

I now know this world does not have to be this way... at all.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
kokoro...

the poster i called a troll mentioned others reading between the lines.

funny that he mentions this. Let me point a couple of things out.

He was typing trying to use some slang lingo, mentioned trying to get a room at this hotel as if he is a homeless person stuck out on ridgewood avenue in daytona beach, trying to get a room in a crack hotel. now he is posting on the net and using MK ULTRA terms.

He called me a beta... a beta is a sex slave.

People in the government are trying to prove that my visitor did what he did to make a sex slave out of me.
that is why he is referring to this. It is meant to upset and provoke me because i know what he is trying to get at. They have called me a drone. They belittle and degrade me in any way they possibly can to try to paint the picture in their own way.

The fact is, my visitor broke into my house because in a past life, we were a couple... not because he was trying to make me a sex slave.

Of course any man would be happy with a sex slave wife and i don't really mean that as bad as it sounds. You'd want your marriage to be full of love and pleasurable things with one another... but there's a lot more to it than that and i feel if given the chance, He could prove this.

They are trying to call me a sex slave but I think I was his wife.

He was grieving.

He was trying to make me remember.

they know this.

they just do this because they want to stay in complete control of everything.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   

I used to think the government was after me after being in the military. Now, I have medication for that.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightofLiberty

I used to think the government was after me after being in the military. Now, I have medication for that.

Have fun being "asleep"

I'm sure they've got you fixed up real nice especially knowing what they've already done to you. Meds are just aftermath maintenance. You DO realize what that crap does to you, right?
For the love of God do some research and save yourself.

They DO watch their people, you know. People always mention alien implants anytime implants are mentioned but this is actually completely illogical.... there are groups that were developed solely to watch contactees. They learned of the subtle electronic sciences from alien tech, but they cannot do these things naturally because they do not have those abilities as humans. They need tools like implants to give them an amplification of these subtle sciences. People started finding implants and then automatically it gets blamed on aliens because they were contactees... just like the cattle mutilations when in fact, this is most likely government testing sophisticated alien tech like lasers and conveniently blaming it on aliens.

Not to be a bible thumper but check out the info on the mark of the beast and realize this will be facilitated by human beings who are a part of the beast. They put weapons in your hands and ideas in your head and no amount of soap is going to wash that clean until you turn to God for answers. For the record, millimeter sized implants that had been found like the one I had are a thing of the past and were a crude human effort. You would never find an alien implant (if they needed to use one that is) unless they wanted you to. They have had nanotech far longer than we have had it. If they did need to use implants for whatever reason, you would not see it with your naked eye.

Now then, you've heard of of nanotech because NOW... humans have it. Realize now that implants are more than likely of a microscopic nature and think about all the shots they have given you during your service.

realize that knowledge of alloys would enable them to use implants that they can work with that would be indetectable by both the human eye and X-ray.

The human instinct, however long forgotten, still remains.

If you sense someone is keeping an eye on you... you might be imagining things... or MAYBE.... Just MAYBE....

hmmmmm.....

You don't have to be a special case for the government to pawn you out. They have LOTS of pawns. They are numbers to them and they like to keep their numbers in order.

I wonder how many soldiers have popped rounds into people only to ask themselves later "how in the world did I bring myself to do that"... when in fact, they were trained to be a killing machine and the strongest military in the world that is so proud of that fact is going to go to quite an extent to make sure their soldiers pull triggers with very little second guessing.

Oh and how they love to use the ones too young to realize all the old dirt of history. Impressionable babes.
Too young to know of the old conspiracies that, for example, many viet nam vets will attest to. They've only gotten more sophisticated and more desperate in their agenda.

edit on 4-3-2012 by BlackSatinDancer because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join