It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you being stalked, harrassed, baited or used by what you think is a government agency?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions

Seriously, the chance of someone being personally staled by a government agent without having a lot of reason to think they're up to something no good, and big, is slim to none in my assessment.

General data gathering of the people? Sure.

Possible red flags being falsely triggered on innocent people, necessitating a short investigation? Sure.

Short investigation? I dunno, I would hope you'd be right. I've had several friends tell me they have been surveilled. some for awhile, I had a buddy I have known since jr. high take me for a ride one time and absolutely proved to my satisfaction he was definately being shadowed by some crew. He knows some of them, that is what is so strange. One time I road around with him for over and hour, he just drove around all over the place and we watching these guys swarm his path. It was crazy. And this is a pretty decent guy. Imho, I have known him as a friend a long time, he would help you in a heart beat if he could, I can't imagine it being legitimate it doesn't make sense.

I have a feeling in this climate it may not take all that much to get 'flagged', I had another buddy who's relative works for a Leo org. he claimed people get flagged often for simply expressing unpopular opinions, especially ones that have a distinctly different viewpoint.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I hate crazy people~

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tecumte

I have a feeling in this climate it may not take all that much to get 'flagged', I had another buddy who's relative works for a Leo org. he claimed people get flagged often for simply expressing unpopular opinions, especially ones that have a distinctly different viewpoint.

Yea thats pretty sad when its the exact opposite of what the constitution says. Makes you wonder if it even exists at all lol.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by strangedays

Originally posted by Tecumte

Yea thats pretty sad when its the exact opposite of what the constitution says. Makes you wonder if it even exists at all lol.

Sure, the Founders did their best to try and . off wannabe dictator types, but I guess even they in their wisdom couldn't easily conceive what would happen to America once organized crime got it's tenacles into the very highest offices of the land.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Just to let all the readers know, they tried the pull a knife crap again. This time I called the cops and made a report. Also got the guys tag number so I can find out where he lives. It was a person that looked like he was mentally retarded, slurring his speech and whatnot. My guess was he was being puppetted by his friend. I have heard how the cons themselves wont touch you, but will tell someone who is non conscious a lie to get them to attack someone.

I have never pulled a weapon on someone period in my life and now 2 knives pulled on me in two weeks. Im not sure how I should proceed. Its like they are playing a threat game with me, but I dont really know if they intend to follow through and hurt me or not.

Since the police are essentially "in" on it, if I am attacked, they will not be around until after a 911 call can be made. If the society is trying to hide in plain sight then come out and attack me, how am I to defend myself.

If I carry a weapon I will be set up and they can say I pulled whatever weapon on them and it will be my word against theirs. I have had a knife pulled twice, so logically I should be carrying some sort of item to defend myself but cant because if im attacked when im not carrying something im hurt, no one can protect me, and thats it. If I am carrying a weapon, and successfully defend myself against an attacker, I go to jail. Its a lose lose set up.

If I can link my posts and others that start going through this kind of stuff can know what to expect or give suggestions on how to deal with these people.

Imagine what a conscious person could do to a blind/non conscious person. Say they non con has no clue about the world outside. The conscious person could read their mind and show them some conscious mind control pony tricks and have the non con thinking they were best friends with God. Say they got that power over the person who cant even tie their shoes and they tell them some person is devil or some crazy s##t and that it is their duty to attack them. You could pilot a non con right into a murder situation, among other things (blackmail, embezzlement, theft, assault, etc).

Any suggestions on dealing with these attackers?

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Well, technically they didn't really attack you, so they aren't really attackers, right?

Just more cowards resorting to more cowardly tricks and games.

I personally carry a good-size rock in my coat pocket, just in case. Devastating as both a bashing and throwing weapon.

I've never actually had to use it, but I pity da fool who makes me use it on him the first time...

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by cupocoffee

Well, technically they didn't really attack you, so they aren't really attackers, right?

Just more cowards resorting to more cowardly tricks and games.

I personally carry a good-size rock in my coat pocket, just in case. Devastating as both a bashing and throwing weapon.

I've never actually had to use it, but I pity da fool who makes me use it on him the first time...

You can call it a non-attack but any threat on my life and displaying a weapon is an attack to me. Ive beat a few of these peoples asses in my time, thats not the problem. Dude looked like a mental reject anyway, you never know when some backwoods monkey is going to do something. Anyway I got the guys info, and am following up with the officers tomorrow (they might have arrested him). This guy thinks he can go around threatening people with knives. He needs to be off the street. And the consciousness is not making any effort to remove him, and he is a threat to others. Clearly they want him to have the ability to go out and do these things. So essentially, everyone who is observing it is guilty by allowing it to happen. Someone needs to get the guy outside his situation of protection. Its that simple. If they can do it to me, surely someone can do it to him right?

Also I thought this was funny. When I told the dude he was going to jail and they saw I was calling the cops, his buddy tried to lie and say he was a cop haha. More scum tactics from the lowest monkeys on the totem pole. I thought well if hes a cop, surely he will have no problem explainin to them why he puled a knife on a complete stranger lol. The desperation and lies really brings out/shows the lack of integrity from these people. Then their own people are all afraid and let these apes boss them around. So you got spineless liars pretty much haha. Betas not alphas.
edit on 9-3-2012 by strangedays because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by strangedays

strangedays, yes I've had my life threatened many times too. A lot of guys are big talkers and they like to make empty threats and try to intimidate.

But I think the truly dangerous people would simply kill you and be done with it, they wouldn't threaten and warn you over and over!

If anybody's really being a problem, throw a nice heavy rock right at their . and see if they're still so eager to make threats

Good luck....

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlackSatinDancer
coffee... Can i have a word with you, please?

Why can't you tell your story, coffee?

Why can't you tell your story, coffee... it is YOURS to tell!

Why, BSD? Why should I? What the hell does all the ATS staff and membership need to know my story for??

You don't need to know my story, they don't need to know my story. It's classified!

It's like I told you before, BSD. I don't trust you. You're obviously very skilled at mind control; for all I know you could be one of "them". And I don't like "them" very much. In fact, I despise "them" so much I'd beat every single one of their asses within an inch of "their" lives, if I could get away with it.

I don't trust any kind of gang or secret group or secret society. I don't trust cops, I don't trust military, I don't trust bikers, I don't trust Masons, I don't trust Hells Angels, I don't trust gangsters and mafia.

I don't trust anyone who resorts to organized surveillance and stalking and mind-control tactics instead of the "nice" polite ways of socializing.

So, listen up. Now I'm well aware that people have found my Facebook profile. My email address and my phone number are right on there, so I'm well aware that people have those too.

If people have business they want to settle with me, if people want me to trust them, they can pick up a damn phone and dial my number. Or they can message me on Facebook and set up a meeting that way.

But settling sh## in THIS place, this bloody minefield of information warfare, BSD??

No, no, HELL no. No, you're out of your damn mind BSD. No.

No, I'm not going to humor you, I'm not going to "tell you my story". I've already told you and the rest of ATS WAY too much information as it is....

Now I REALLLLY don't trust you coffee.

Sorry, but you don't seem to want to make others understand.

So why do you even post in my thread?

I don't trust any of those people either but I know that people can learn from my experience. It's not like I don't have heavy evidence to look at and be heard with keen ears. PROVABLE by analysis. If people look at this, the dots are not too hard to connect. It wasn't about injuring me or killing me THEN, it was about making me look crazy to people in the government who hold missing pieces and are still on the fence. I'm not crazy, I simply have a story to tell about this type of stalking. To kill me or injur me now only proves my claims because I have garnered too much attention (and not just on this site) I'd think you want to tell your story for the same reasons, to form that barrier of truth around yourself and also to help open the eyes of others.

As for me being good at mind control.... hahaha! The last thing i want to do is control people. Who in the world would benefit from making people believe me? I'm not selling books, I have no proof that aliens could benefit from my claims, I'm OBVIOUSLY not trying to shill for the government... who benefits? That doesn't really make sense but your right... a story is a story and people can take it or leave it. It could be made up just like any other.

Problem is, it isn't.

It might not be correct all the way across because I have been deliberately deceived the whole time an sensitive to much more these days, but these actual strange events.... well, all i can do is repeat that they are the truth from my perspective.

I'm not sure if i am going to get in too far to the rest of these posts because last night i passed a kidney stone about the size of a sesame seed after having this weird spell of fast heart beat of 123 and black mucus even though i hadn't been smoking. Just woke up to take more antibiotics and get a drink.

as for strange days... i have written michael chitwood and was responded to by jimmy flynt of the daytona pd and so far he has sent back no recent reports and is asking for a name for more specifics. as i know this will not be provided i am going to try to have him send me the actual written reports if any are there at all to read through myself... to explain why you posted a location 3 blocks from my house with this claim you made. just a matter of time. He may only agree to do this through mail because he told me that email addresses become public after making a public records request, but i am still very much on this.
edit on 10-3-2012 by BlackSatinDancer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Just to let all the readers know, they tried the pull a knife crap again. This time I called the cops and made a report. Also got the guys tag number so I can find out where he lives. It was a person that looked like he was mentally retarded, slurring his speech and whatnot. My guess was he was being puppetted by his friend. I have heard how the cons themselves wont touch you, but will tell someone who is non conscious a lie to get them to attack someone.

I have never pulled a weapon on someone period in my life and now 2 knives pulled on me in two weeks. Im not sure how I should proceed. Its like they are playing a threat game with me, but I dont really know if they intend to follow through and hurt me or not.

Since the police are essentially "in" on it, if I am attacked, they will not be around until after a 911 call can be made. If the society is trying to hide in plain sight then come out and attack me, how am I to defend myself.

If I carry a weapon I will be set up and they can say I pulled whatever weapon on them and it will be my word against theirs. I have had a knife pulled twice, so logically I should be carrying some sort of item to defend myself but cant because if im attacked when im not carrying something im hurt, no one can protect me, and thats it. If I am carrying a weapon, and successfully defend myself against an attacker, I go to jail. Its a lose lose set up.

If I can link my posts and others that start going through this kind of stuff can know what to expect or give suggestions on how to deal with these people.

Imagine what a conscious person could do to a blind/non conscious person. Say they non con has no clue about the world outside. The conscious person could read their mind and show them some conscious mind control pony tricks and have the non con thinking they were best friends with God. Say they got that power over the person who cant even tie their shoes and they tell them some person is devil or some crazy s##t and that it is their duty to attack them. You could pilot a non con right into a murder situation, among other things (blackmail, embezzlement, theft, assault, etc).

actually... a lot of the first part of this i agree with. they certainly DO use unknowing people to attack others and not just PHYSICALLY attack them but even mentally attack them. Like I was saying about delta waves. they can use delta waves a lot to just... ANNOY what you call a "non-conscious"... without even being trained to be a killing machine. The next level is theta, this is where you realize what is going on and this is how you stop YOURSELF from being puppeted by delta waves. If you see others that seem to be attacking you for no reason and think they are being hit by delta waves or something similar, you can try to get them to realize this by bringing them to a theta state (of knowing) at least that these feelings are being fueled.... BUT, most of the time if it is TRULY targeted attack, such as someone being used as leverage for end time bait as we near world take over events (just one example) then you have to be careful because while THEY are being dinged, YOU are likely being dinged.... compiling the situation.

This is why people like coffee should tell their stories. It sounds CRAZY and I'm sure not all stories are true, but i am absolutely certain that some of them are. The more people realize this, the more of a collective theta state we can form against their mind control. You just have to be able to connect it to things and not get "theta" confused with shear paranoia. that has a lot to do with dopamine receptors. I still firmly believe that calling upon Jesus can help you with this and I am not trying to turn people to any religion.... there is ONE GOD in my opinion... we just see him in different ways. If you can't call upon Jesus for whatever reason, just call upon your higher self and that is connected to God. It can at least lead you to the path.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   
yeah.... to continue, i think this is a good theory now that i think more about it. Dopamine is known for qualities of realization AND psychosis. (the fine line they claim between genius and insanity) but when you are at a state where your dopamine levels are raised, it's important that you do not frenzy into paranoia. this is where your higher self comes in because while in a paranoid state of heightened awareness, you will become tense and combative... thus compiling your issues. If you call upon your higher self, it does not want to hurt others. it humbles you and it will help you hear the unspoken and inaudible truth that you are looking for by helping you to not "react"

i have been literally fighting within myself for a long time and others see this struggle and they are being fueled to SPECULATE about my sanity, but if they do not humble their need to pass judgment, then they realize that i have hurt no one and that i have fought a good fight, tooth and nail in my own struggles. People are quick to judge, when they humble themselves, they are likely to see more clearly and not draw conclusions as they realize that THEY do not have the right to condemn or cast aside, realizing they can't possibly understand the whole truth not being God themselves.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   

You caant him to have the ability to go out and do these things. So essentially, everyone who is observing it is guilty by allowing it to happen. Someone needs to get the guy outside his situation of protection. Its that simple. If they can do it to me, surely someone can do it to him right?

Also I thought this was funny. When I told the dude he was going to jail and they saw I was calling the cops, his buddy tried to lie and say he was a cop haha. More scum tactics from the lowest monkeys on the totem pole. I thought well if hes a cop, surely he will have no problem explainin to them why he puled a knife on a complete stranger lol. The desperation and lies really brings out/shows the lack of integrity from these people. Then their own people are all afraid and let these apes boss them around. So you got spineless liars pretty much haha. Betas not alphas.
edit on 9-3-2012 by strangedays because: (no reason given)

you seem to be speaking of homeless types. i think in a lot of those circumstances even if they are being used this way (PERFECT SPECIMENS FOR EXPERIMENT) the locals are usually not privvy to this and simply don't want to have to feed more homeless in the jails. i really think they would rather them off each other. If this crap is really happening to you, then you need to get off the street ASAP. You need to find a safe haven. i do no interact with ANYBODY I do not know unless I absolutely HAVE TO for this very reason. This is why i don't even want to work in public fields while the non understanding ones around me say (oh, but it might do you some good) Some simply cannot wrap their .s around all this.

BUT... what's interesting about your homeless stories is that in that same area, i was catching hell from the police (running me off the road) but I still report to them because i know that most people are COMPLETELY UNAWARE of what is going on, even if they are in on it. It's all about opening eyes and spreading truth. give them the chance to see the full picture.

something i want to mention... there is a guy who was chief of police, not in db but VERY CLOSE... like next door town. he claims to have a brother that looked just like him who sometimes lives in his garage and refuse to bathe for weeks because it will help others think he is a real homeless person and they won't steal his stuff from him. this man claims he chooses to live this way.

couple years back, his son was arrested and turned in states evidence against another guy and got off on some of the charges. they were charges of screwing around with underage girls. they were with the beach patrol. they may have been set up because this is the easiest way to set up a lot of men.
sadly.

anyway... who knows who he turned in states evidence against... maybe his own father.

i DO NOT believe that this man's brother was living in his garage while he was cheif of police refusing to take baths... looking just like him. I think it was HIM!... yes...HIM!

The first few minutes ever talked to this guy, he was putting on airs. you know the type who are always putting on airs, being completely full of # about everything but ALWAYS TALKING.

I think he ventured into to "homeless arena" for a reason. i think feds set up his son to try to get him to turn over on his dad. I think this guy might have killed a prostitute for #s and giggles or for police budgeting.

i'm laughing at this but it really isn't funny. This guy has all sorts of screwed up crap around him and he tends to work with a certain contracting company that hires snoops to go through people's crap while "cleaning" I think he had them break into MY #ING HOUSE looking for dirt on me because he was hired by that same #ing company i always complain about
...after having "retired" from being chief of police.

It's not so much connected to mind control as it just shows how things get really weird and are full of corruption. i HATE those types of men. HATE THEM!!! eeewwwww!!!!

The stiff upstanding types who talk crap to all their stiff upstanding buds and act so good and family like while going to church every Sunday (nothing wrong with church if you BELIEVE)... and then on Saturday night they go try to go find themselves a nice dumb floozy to take their pent up aggression out on. some in authority are JUST NASSSSSTY!!!!

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   

actually... a lot of the first part of this i agree with. they certainly DO use unknowing people to attack others and not just PHYSICALLY attack them but even mentally attack them. Like I was saying about delta waves. they can use delta waves a lot to just... ANNOY what you call a "non-conscious"... without even being trained to be a killing machine. The next level is theta, this is where you realize what is going on and this is how you stop YOURSELF from being puppeted by delta waves. If you see others that seem to be attacking you for no reason and think they are being hit by delta waves or something similar, you can try to get them to realize this by bringing them to a theta state (of knowing) at least that these feelings are being fueled.... BUT, most of the time if it is TRULY targeted attack, such as someone being used as leverage for end time bait as we near world take over events (just one example) then you have to be careful because while THEY are being dinged, YOU are likely being dinged.... compiling the situation.

This is why people like coffee should tell their stories. It sounds CRAZY and I'm sure not all stories are true, but i am absolutely certain that some of them are. The more people realize this, the more of a collective theta state we can form against their mind control. You just have to be able to connect it to things and not get "theta" confused with shear paranoia. that has a lot to do with dopamine receptors. I still firmly believe that calling upon Jesus can help you with this and I am not trying to turn people to any religion.... there is ONE GOD in my opinion... we just see him in different ways. If you can't call upon Jesus for whatever reason, just call upon your higher self and that is connected to God. It can at least lead you to the path.

See the thing is I did some things to identify if they were trying to mess with me. There were 2 sets of people 1 parent and a little boy, and a mother and her little girl. I first yelled to them to get inside the business because this man was weilding a knife and to get their kids to saftey. They didnt even pay attention to me. They didnt panice or so much even look at me, like the guy in the carjacking vid I posted. Seriously they didnt change pace in walking, posture, or even looked at me. So I essentially knew right from there the dude was trying to set me up. I started yelling thet he was going to jail. His friend told me to "stop" and "just leave it be" after he had told the guy to open his knife. I got on the phone with the cops and they got scared and started hurrying to a car that was parked out of sight around the block. HE got real scared when I started giving the dispatcher his appearance and got real apologetic and wanted everything to stop when I started giving them his tag number.

Maybe he thought he was some sort of cop like in the alex jones homeland security video. Maybe someone told this mental reject he was a cop. I will tell you if I was armed he would be dead right now. You dont pull a knife (or any weapon for that matter, much less a lethal one) and not expect to have to use it. I love insta badasses like that. And now the conscious trash will cover for him and he will go unpunished. I got some ideas on how to handle this guy myself.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   

This is why people like coffee should tell their stories.

Why, BSD? So every intel agency in the damn universe can match my handle up with my real name and face and location?

See there's a word for that, BSD, it's called STUPID.

I already risk my life enough by posting on this site as it is. In fact, I'm amazed I'm still alive and free and I haven't been captured or killed yet.

Tell you my personal life story? HELL NO!

Why are you BAITING TARGETED INDIVIDUALS to give away more of their personal information anyway, BSD?

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Being we are 25 years plus well on our way into 1984, perhaps you might consider investing in a cheap body cam that can tell your side of the story should the need ever arise.

And since we're cruising into this brave new world full steam a. perhaps consider getting one installed in your vehicle as well.

edit on 10-3-2012 by Tecumte because: sp

edit on 10-3-2012 by Tecumte because: sp

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

See the thing is I did some things to identify if they were trying to mess with me. There were 2 sets of people 1 parent and a little boy, and a mother and her little girl. I first yelled to them to get inside the business because this man was weilding a knife and to get their kids to saftey. They didnt even pay attention to me. They didnt panice or so much even look at me, like the guy in the carjacking vid I posted. Seriously they didnt change pace in walking, posture, or even looked at me. So I essentially knew right from there the dude was trying to set me up. I started yelling thet he was going to jail. His friend told me to "stop" and "just leave it be" after he had told the guy to open his knife. I got on the phone with the cops and they got scared and started hurrying to a car that was parked out of sight around the block. HE got real scared when I started giving the dispatcher his appearance and got real apologetic and wanted everything to stop when I started giving them his tag number.

Maybe he thought he was some sort of cop like in the alex jones homeland security video. Maybe someone told this mental reject he was a cop. I will tell you if I was armed he would be dead right now. You dont pull a knife (or any weapon for that matter, much less a lethal one) and not expect to have to use it. I love insta badasses like that. And now the conscious trash will cover for him and he will go unpunished. I got some ideas on how to handle this guy myself.

maybe they were just drunk.... this doesn't change the fact that you posted a location 3 blocks from my old apartment where i was yet again constantly harassed... out of the clear blue you just post this location with a mugging story but no way for any of us to tie it to gangstalking and I find that very odd, hence the reason for me writing the dbpd.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

This is why people like coffee should tell their stories.

Why, BSD? So every intel agency in the damn universe can match my handle up with my real name and face and location?

See there's a word for that, BSD, it's called STUPID.

I already risk my life enough by posting on this site as it is. In fact, I'm amazed I'm still alive and free and I haven't been captured or killed yet.

Tell you my personal life story? HELL NO!

Why are you BAITING TARGETED INDIVIDUALS to give away more of their personal information anyway, BSD?

No, coffee... I'll tell you what's STUPID. the fact that you say you are being gangstalked by government agencies but cannot conceive that if this were true, they already know your name, your face, your number, your address, your ss#, your fingerpints, your bloodtype...should I go on. They can zoom in and see the top of your . on satellite if they felt like it.

and YES... you post on this site so i will go further, your IP and yes it can go behind proxy walls, the mac address of your machine regardless of whose IP you use, it doesn't matter and they can easily key log it and read every thing you do, every search you make, every page you go to....

but i guess this just isn't enough for you to realize that running your mouth is one of the only chances you have to draw attention to yourself as a victim of gangstalking and thereby making them at least reluctant to make an obvious victim out of you. and if you were truly being gangstalked, the mere suggestion of being made to keep silent should INFURIATE and FRUSTRATE you more than anything in this world.... not to mention that it would help others understand and therefore you would then be worthy of the good people's attention and they are the ones that would HELP YOU... they are the ones that would not forget your story and they are the ones that could help you piece together the reasons why it is happening because it is happening to others as well... and they are the ones who are witnesses, they are the ones forming the resistance of this evil in our world.

Sorry, but i gotta call "coffee's got no story to tell"

You don't sit around bragging about being gangstalked and insisting that you are and give people nothing to go on.

i have been suspicious of you ever since i made this thread and you followed me in from the thread I made about the antichrist. that was around the time that i began believing that the dead in Christ were rising... as well as Satan rising up his minions as well. (including Hitler, the idiotic passionate puppet he is and has always been)

NOW, no need for you to come in here insinuating you give money to those you truly trust.

Tell your story or concede you don't have one or simply let it go.

unless you are just bumping my thread for me and in that case... go right a..

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Sorry, but i gotta call "coffee's got no story to tell"

What are you, a referee in a wrestling match now?

It's time for your LAST RIDE, BSD....

i have been suspicious of you ever since i made this thread and you followed me in from the thread I made about the antichrist.

BSD, I did not "follow" you.

You made a new thread about gangstalking or being stalked by government agencies. I am a TI. Your thread title resonated with me, which often happens on ATS, so I subscribed to your thread. That's all.

that was around the time that i began believing that the dead in Christ were rising... as well as Satan rising up his minions as well. (including Hitler, the idiotic passionate puppet he is and has always been)

Oh yeah, you're bringing SO much precious credibility to the TI cause!

The dead in Christ and Satan's minions and Hitler are rising up now? Oh sure, of course they are!

Keep it up BSD, you're doing all us TIs such a great service!

Tell your story or concede you don't have one or simply let it go.

Well, you already did a pretty good job of summarizing how the gangstalking works.

The feeling of being under endless surveillance by "them".

Being tracked and followed from job to job and city to city and community to community. Internet and cell phone communications monitored.

Being mind-controlled and taunted and provoked and baited by these creepy people everywhere I go. Every community, every group I try to join, at jobs, on buses and trains, out on the street, in the park, on the beach, everywhere.

The creeps are highly organized, they know EVERYTHING about me, they have access to technology such that they can track me by my cell phone.

There, that's my story. Probably quite similar to yours, and strangedays', I expect. Only no Antichrists and armies of undead bringing on the Apocalypse

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Last ride?

Last ride?... Care to explain that?

you say all these things about gangstalking only to try to convince me that you are too afraid to tell your story.

Nice try
...that makes no sense whatsoever... and yes, the amount of people in the world has grown so large that all reincarnated souls throughout history could be present this very moment except those who are currently dying right now, but they will be back soon as well and I am not the only one seeing old patterns emerge in people.

Souls come back.

Why would you think this is so preposterous about Hitler?... IT IS EXACTLY WHAT HE WANTED IN HIS LAST MOMENTS... which is why the conspiracy that he simply "got away" cannot explain why he had to take his wife with him. Couldn't they have just wrote her off somewhere? Did they have to make the story even more sick sounding by having his wife take her own life as well? If they wanted to make it sound REALLY sick, why did they not just say he murdered her and took his own life. well, according to the story they wanted to re-emerge. I believe this is exactly what he did and although i do not think he is the . antichrist, he is one of them and is still being used as a puppet in this end game... as a passionate distraction and he is mainly concerned about saving his own ass. just like before being propped up by the PTB in ways not even HE understands. What he represents is not even what he thinks it is. There is a chance for all to overcome this. He is more of a sell out than a murderer but in these times, being sold out to one of the world powers, one of the beasts is equal to murder... to not being a truth teller, one that does not distract from very real problems at hand and keeps us distracted and the machine running strong. A thruthee if you will, lol.

and this, coffee... is why you should tell your story.
for these things that have happened to you have made you a witness and if it is a difficult story to tell... all the more you have overcome. If you ignore the truth and do not shed that very important light, you may be choosing very poorly. Do not be an important part of the puzzle and remain a pawn.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Last ride?

Last ride?... Care to explain that?

That's right, the next time some little creep is bothering me on the street,

WHAM!!!! Right into the concrete, his insides SHATTERING in a million different directions all at once....

Over and over and over again, until every single one of the creeps is a quadruple-quadriplegic sitting there useless and drooling in a wheelchair....

and this, coffee... is why you should tell your story.

BSD, there are some things I have been involved in that I will never speak of under any circumstances on here. No matter how many times you goad and bait me.

Just because "they already know everything", which is true, doesn't mean one should throw all caution to the winds and give away all your personal information to any stranger in a forum that asks!

Use your ., my dear....
edit on 10-3-2012 by cupocoffee because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join