It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello Mr. president, Abortion Is Murder! Life Begins At Fertilization! That's A Fact [snip]!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Eugenics in action, a higher percentage of women that get abortion are African American or poor,

blackgenocide.org...

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by windword

Originally posted by beezzer

Originally posted by isyeye
reply to post by beezzer

Then let me ask you this....If a woman has an abortion to save her life, is it ok?....or should the death of both be prefered.

A moral dilema and a personal one. Countless stories are avaliable that describe cases where a mother brought to term and dies, as well as an unborn baby dying so that the mother could live.
Which life has more value?
More potential?

You provided the scenario, provide details.

What? Then you will make the moral judgement for us?

Nope.

Again.

Personal responsibility. You are wanting ME to make a decision that isn't mine to make. Just because you are too weak to make it yourself, doesn't put the onus on me, it illustrates a weakness on your part.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

edit on 25-1-2012 by Tw0Sides because: Heated personal attack retracted , its the topic

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by sheepslayer247

Really now?

The Government has the right to tell me what drugs to take what food to eat they control the air and land and the materials that go into our homes.

The Government dictates the personal lives of every American so when is Government gone too far?

It has for decades people defend Roe V Wade but the do not hold the same standards to other issues.

Can't have it both ways and those other issues are totally acceptable abortion is not.

edit on 25-1-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

Well said Neo. The issues you brought up illustrate how government has already intervened unconstitutionally in our lives. Abortion is not any different. I think you made my case better than I could have.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
Eugenics in action, a higher percentage of women that get abortion are African American or poor,

blackgenocide.org...

It's a function of poverty, not race. A higher percentage of African American women are poor.

Nice of you to introduce race though.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maslo

If you aren't man or woman enough to take responsibility for your actions, keep your damned pants on!

The responsible act could very well be to have an abortion.

edit on 25/1/12 by Maslo because: (no reason given)

Very true....Abortions are not always acts of irresponsibillity. Sometimes they are the most responsible choice to make.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

God gave us brains so we could fool ourselves that some "legal" term would make it okay to kill unborn babies also.

Why should be killing human life with no mind (unsentient life) wrong? I dont see anything wrong or immoral with killing unsentient life, regardless of its genetic code. You have not justified why it should be wrong.
No mind, no person, no victim, no crime.

Victimless acts should not be illegal.

Unsentient life? Isn't that what you are? I mean, as part of your life cycle, you were unthinking. Would it be okay to kill you because that was a part of your life cycle?

Yes. I would not care, since caring is a cognitive (neural) process. I would not mind, since I would not have a mind. I would simply never exist. The same as if my parents used contraception.
Cogito ergo sum. Non cogito ergo sum non.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

I bet that took you a while to google

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides
reply to post by Ashes of the wake

I'll translate Beez logic for you

No I wont support them
If you want to put words in my mouth, then please let me make it easy on you. I'll just give you my password so you can log in as me.

It'll save so much time.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   

If you aren't man or woman enough to take responsibility for your actions, keep your damned pants on!

The responsible act could very well be to have an abortion.

Very true....Abortions are not always acts of irresponsibillity. Sometimes they are the most responsible choice to make.

Abortions are respsonsible like going on welfare is responsible for avoiding a job!

Puh-leeeze!

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

He He

Touche, Its the topic , gets heated .

I still love ya man.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Funny how we don't see the "pro-life" people signing up to take cares of babies that will get aborted

I mean if you value life so much then you would be at the hospitals getting in line to take care of the next unwanted child that is born.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hellas

Nope. I actually learned basics of latin as a MD.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Two thirds of fertilized embryos either fail to implant or spontaneously abort.

Link to Article

Does that make GOD the worlds biggest abortionist?

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   

reply to post by beezzer

Then let me ask you this....If a woman has an abortion to save her life, is it ok?....or should the death of both be prefered.

A moral dilema and a personal one. Countless stories are avaliable that describe cases where a mother brought to term and dies, as well as an unborn baby dying so that the mother could live.
Which life has more value?
More potential?

You provided the scenario, provide details.

If your not providing a judgement for us, why do need a scenario and details?

Lets get one thing straight. I am not asking for your opinion on my morals, I disagree with YOUR ethics and morals!
edit on 25-1-2012 by windword because: ocd

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Im not making anything up. Its common sense.

Fetuses are aborted because they are not wanted, right. If the millions of babies who would normally get aborted suddenly were born, who is going to foot the bill? I highly doubt the parents who didnt want them in the first place.
Some people will take full responsibility and try their hardest to be good parents and provide for the child. But in this country of entitled citizens a lot wont. There isnt always a dad willing to foot the bill, so who pays?

I dont have graphs or studies to show you. I just know from personal experience. Ive seen what happens to children when they are born to parents/parent who didnt want children. They are not taken care of properly and a lot end up on government assistance. Are you going to act like this doesnt happen just to prove your point?

link   

Originally posted by Hellas

Nope. I actually learned basics of latin as a MD.

Way to go

link   
Let me just add that Religious ideology should NOT be the basis for any law.

2nd

link   

Originally posted by muse7
Funny how we don't see the "pro-life" people signing up to take cares of babies that will get aborted

I mean if you value life so much then you would be at the hospitals getting in line to take care of the next unwanted child that is born.

You don't even make sense..

Think - > Write

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse7

One of my sons IS adopted. Please try again.

My wife is a nurse, how do you think it happened?!

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join