It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello Mr. president, Abortion Is Murder! Life Begins At Fertilization! That's A Fact [snip]!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Originally posted by isyeye

Originally posted by Maslo

If you aren't man or woman enough to take responsibility for your actions, keep your damned pants on!

The responsible act could very well be to have an abortion.

edit on 25/1/12 by Maslo because: (no reason given)

Very true....Abortions are not always acts of irresponsibillity. Sometimes they are the most responsible choice to make.

Abortions are respsonsible like going on welfare is responsible for avoiding a job!

Puh-leeeze!

Not everyone on welfare is avoiding a job, just like not every abortion is irresponsible.

Sometimes not having an abortion can cause severe problems. I saw my brother and his wife go thru 8 miscarraiges and the last attempt to have a child went to full-term, although severely deformed and died after a few minutes. My brother's wife knew early in the pregnancy that the baby was deformed and had the option of abortion. She chose not to because of how badly she wanted a baby. Seeing the baby born deformed and die in front of her eyes was far more emotionally damaging than having the abortion, and she wished she could have went back and had the abortion. Sometimes abortions can be the responsible thing to do.
edit on 25-1-2012 by isyeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
With over 50 million babies aborted that makes pro abortion supporters

the biggest mass murders in world history.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Hellas

How do I not make sense?

You like babies so much right? and you don't want them to get aborted?

Then write a letter to the parents saying that you will take care of the baby financially and provide everything for it just as long as it doesn't get aborted.

You can also apply your "Think > write" logic to your way of thinking when it comes to the issue of abortion.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wildbob77
Two thirds of fertilized embryos either fail to implant or spontaneously abort.

Link to Article

Does that make GOD the worlds biggest abortionist?

Only if you agree with the idea of God.

God also (if you believe) created free will. Maybe the fertilized egg chose not to.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Good on you sir, when are you adopting another one?

link   

Originally posted by windword

If your not providing a judgement for us, why do need a scenario and details?

Lets get one thing straight. I am not asking for your opinion on my morals, I disagree with YOUR ethics and morals!
edit on 25-1-2012 by windword because: ocd

Why? Because I have them?

link   

Originally posted by neo96
With over 50 million babies aborted that makes pro abortion supporters

the biggest mass murders in world history.

*high-fives!*

edit on 25/1/12 by Maslo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
reply to post by Hellas

How do I not make sense?

You like babies so much right? and you don't want them to get aborted?

Then write a letter to the parents saying that you will take care of the baby financially and provide everything for it just as long as it doesn't get aborted.

You can also apply your "Think > write" logic to your way of thinking when it comes to the issue of abortion.

WOW..

Women who abort babies don't want to go through pregnancy genius!! If they wanted to, they could give the babies up for adoption!

It really isn't that hard to understand some basics..

ETS: And they don't even care about the baby, so why bring up the financial issue??
edit on 25-1-2012 by Hellas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

100's of millions have died in the name of God.

So who you calling mass murderers?

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
reply to post by beezzer

Good on you sir, when are you adopting another one?

Maybe when I retire from the Army.

Why? Thinking of aborting?

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Lets get one thing straight. I am not asking for your opinion on my morals, I disagree with YOUR ethics and morals!

So, moral and ethics for you exist but when it comes to those who disagree its "My way or the highway!" Looks like you think that other peoples' ethics and morals that differ from yours are not morals and ethics.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Yo think you have a patent for morality?

You still have not justified why killing unsentient life should be wrong or immoral (regardless of the order of its nucleotides).

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

Seems to me the religious types are the only ones trying to save millions of children.

Kill an animal on the endangered species list go to prison

Cut down a protected tree go to prison

Kill a human fetus Nothing,Nada, Zilch and the religion card get's played.

edit on 25-1-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   

So, moral and ethics for you exist but when it comes to those who disagree its "My way or the highway!" Looks like you think that other peoples' ethics and morals that differ from yours are not morals and ethics.

Nope. Again.

It's about personal responsibility. I think that people get abortions because they don't want to take responsibility for their actions. The government agrees with them. The government has made it okay for people NOT to take responsibility for their actions.

I can't make it any simpler than that. (unless I type in crayon)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Really, this AGAIN?

Of all the things to get your britches in a bunch about it is this issue, not that fact that there is so much arsenic in the USA's drinking water it equals hazardous waste, not the amount of cancer said arsenic causes and all allowed to go through as it would cut into the profits, not the systematic destruction of a viable ecosystem by corporations whose only goal is excessive profits and who obtain those profits by bank rolling our "elected" officials, not the poisoning of the ocean, not the blatant election rigging done so only the few prosper, no the 20 year oil spill in the Niger delta that makes Deep Water Horizon look like a drop, not the institutional racism in America... none of this bothers you but the idea that a person is taking control of their reproductive life does? Really?

You know that there are 7 billion of us right? Once there are 7 billion of anything, it isn't special. If you only had 1 dollar, you'd guard it and its value would be more than 1 dollar. If you had 7 billion dollars... not so much.

You know we're not the whooping crane, right? There be only 300 of them, every one of those is special. There are a few more tigers than that, but those are being killed off by heathens. Same with rhinos, elephants, whales. There's not 7 billion of them...

Maybe, for every "murdered' child those against the "murder" should show up and pay the bills and raise that child. That is what someone who is morally against an act would do, right? If you're not going to show up about it, shut up about it.

Derek

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

well bacteria is also considered an organism...I'm discharging tons of it from my nose as we speak

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Are humans an endangered species?

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Maslo

Fine all life is not sacred a fetus isn't life glad we clear that up.

Next time i hear about how immoral War and Capital Punishment is it will fall on deaf ears.

The ever redefining line of justifiable homicide.
edit on 25-1-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Nope. Again.

It's about personal responsibility. I think that people get abortions because they don't want to take responsibility for their actions. The government agrees with them. The government has made it okay for people NOT to take responsibility for their actions.

I can't make it any simpler than that. (unless I type in crayon)

It's about personal responsibility. I think that people get medical care after accidents because they don't want to take responsibility for their actions. The government agrees with them. The government has made it okay for people NOT to take responsibility for their actions.

Ban hospitals!

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Here are my two cents on the topic...

How do you tell if someone is alive? Heartbeat. If they aren't flat lined, they are technically alive. Could be in a coma or a vegetable but they are still legally considered alive.

What age does a fetus's heart start beating? I think about six weeks.

Problem solved.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join