It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For the Skeptics that believe Healing is fake, heres PROOF

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   
your all ignorant, video search what shaolin monks can do, again, this is why I do not discuss paranormal phenomena at ats. props for trying at least windwaker, it would be nice to actually see those video's but it says its private. I don't need evidence myself, yet another video makes no difference to me. however, there are those that demand it, and then proceed to attack anyone who sides against them. "its impossible lolol" good argument bro.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   
movies are private, can't see them.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Even if you had managed to use some "power" or "field" to move the flame - so what?

It doesn't mean that this field would heal people.

I can blow on a flame and make it move, doesn't mean if I blow on someones bad back it'll heal it.

There seems to be a lot of "1+1=whatever I like" jumping to conclusions nonsense on this site, and it's growing fast.

edit on 26-1-2012 by alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
"PROOF" in the title usually means there's none in the post

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Ats... the most ignorant members in the Milky Way Galaxy .. -_-

Chi - Life force..we are all binded to the 3D reality with what we refer to as "Electric-magnetic-field" (EMF) .. (also referred to as the Matrix). You are a Soul living in a physical "reality".. i wouldnt take that word so deeply as human language has no word for what this physical expereince truly is. As you cross from Spirit realm too physical, and incarnate as a baby in the womb.. you are doing so through a Life force. Now you have a spirit body binded too a physical body through a electric field, the binding is the "nervous" system. (our body is operated through this Chi/electric energy) Hence your "nervous" system is what allows you too CONTROL your VESSEL (body). starting to see the bigger picture Ats ? hahah

The Chi/Prana/Energy/Spirit/Magik/LifeForce .. is VERY real, you are made up of it, and you can learn to harness such an energy and use it in magnificient ways. So for you too be so god darn ignorant because you havent taken any interest or care in the sensitive topic (a Life force) .. well that is just damn silly.

Windmaker, exellent thread, your courage for trying to show something like this on ats is highly respected. Hopefully one day humans can understand their ignorance and seek valuable knowledge in life rather the s*H-I*T they are spooon fed from birth ..

Much love brother,

Love is and Art

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by WiindWalker

This video is private?

Wtf?

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by LoveisanArt
Ats... the most ignorant members in the Milky Way Galaxy .. -_-

Come on man, have you been on JREF?

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Here's proof, after 1:23 in this video

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Wide-Eyes

I am not an active member anymore.. I have been a member of Ats since 2008, and have seen nothing but crap, fights, ignorance, attacks .. just negative things. Humans cant realize they are spiritual beings having a physical experience.. and this is why their comprehension of Life is soo dull.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoveisanArt
and this is why their comprehension of Life is soo dull.

Speak for yourself big boy.
Just because you have a rant expressing your spiritual superiority doesn't mean simple unbelievers such as I can't experience wonder, joy, amazement etc.
Certainly, the OP's thread title is correct so far: it is proof that what he did was fake in so far as it involves simple physics not magical energy of the life force and beyond.
Read the title again in this context.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
You know, while I decry and oppose any personal attacks any skeptics have leveled against anyone in this topic (that is neither rational nor productive in my opinion,) as a skeptic myself I have to share my feelings about something, and that is this.

It's incredibly wearying when every thread title or topic post that has the word "skeptic" in it is accompanied by an assumption that paints all skeptics with the same rigid "disbeliever" brush. Would believers like it if a skeptic made a topic entitled, "For the believers who believe everything anyone tells them, here's proof you're gullible?" No, because people can have strong beliefs, spiritual outlooks, and opinions without having to be gullible, and I as a skeptic should be capable of respecting your beliefs. And I am, and I do.

Likewise, skeptics are not the stubborn, "refusing to believe," "unenlightened," "missing the ascension boat when it comes" cynics that some believers paint us as. I'm a skeptic. I'm open minded toward such phenomena, because to be truly skeptical, I have to be. If I can't prove something isn't real, then I have to remain open-minded toward it. However, the other side of that coin is that I also can't accept a thing as true without proof, and without first ruling out other explanations.

This video doesn't provide that proof, and it doesn't rule out those explanations. Nothing I've ever seen (so far) does either. Therefore, I cannot accept that the healing phenomenon discussed in this topic, or others for which I have yet to see any undeniable evidence, are definitively real. That doesn't make me a closed minded cynic. It makes me an open-minded skeptic (because I am being both skeptical of the phenomenon, and open-minded toward it.)

It sometimes seems like many on ATS (and elsewhere) see themselves as enlightened, spiritual beings with special knowledge of abilities we lack, and if only those darn, stubborn, closed-minded skeptics could open themselves to the truth then they'd be liberated from the illusions they're trapped in. (I'm not saying you feel that way, OP. But it's been suggested by others many times in many, many topics here on ATS.) It doesn't work that way for a skeptic. You want to enlighten us? Provide us with proof, or at least compelling evidence for which other explanations don't exist substantially. (No one would be more delighted than me to see it.)

But until then, please understand that skeptics are not the enemy and are not practicing skepticism out of some form of stubbornness, spite, or cynicism. We are not trolling the internet to rain on everyone's parade (or beliefs.) We're here for the same reason you are: to try to discover the truth, whatever that may be. We don't all refuse to believe. Many of us want to. Desperately even, on some level. But we can't without evidence, no matter how much we might want to. And even if we can, believing is not the same as knowing.

My two cents. Peace.
edit on 1/25/2012 by AceWombat04 because: Typo

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by LoveisanArt

You cheecky inter dimensional monkey you - What you say is not true - ATS cant be the most ignorant Chi beings in the Milky Way to go - Surely that honour belongs to Farcebook.

edit on 25-1-2012 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by blackrain17

I am sure this was debunked certain chemicals where laced on the paper and when crunched up they take effect and begin to burn

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
So we don't have to see ten more "The videos are private, wtf?" posts, they were up before, you are just late to the thread. Search around on youtube for similar videos, you will get the gist of it.

Regarding the idea that because Shaolin Monks do what they do, that that somehow validifies the numerous videos of people making candles flicker or paper wheels move...This young man is no Shaolin Monk. Shaolin Monks do some amazing things. They also dedicate a lifetime to their qi-gong art. So far the OP has boasted that he is a software developer, a body builder, a political activist, and a healer, but he's no Shaolin Monk.

True, there have been skeptics, or more accurately, "Debunkers" in the thread whose posts equate to little more than "Pshh, chi is BS", but, there have been more skeptical posts that have given straight forward, factual information regarding what was happening in the video, and it was blown off as close mindedness, not just by the OP, but by others who think it is their duty to put skeptics in their place, which does nothing but reinforce incorrect beliefs. I think AceWombat's post sums up the situation very nicely.

I think it's great the OP has an interest in the paranormal. I'm a believer in this kind of phenomenon too. I also believe in things that sound ten times more ridiculous than all of this Chi stuff. So the fact that even I agree with the people who have given explanations for what is happening in the video, should say something. If you are going to pursue some kind of paranormal training, have some standards when it comes to the kind of research you base your beliefs on.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I know I may get crap by posting material by Icke, but it is what it is.

Description from YouTube Page:

You are about to see a 'miracle' happen to Credo Mutwa - but it is only reality as it really should be

David Icke: I met a fantastic healer - and I mean fantastic - called Andreas and his friend and associate, Mike, in Germany when I spoke there in April and I immediately thought of my great friend and soul mate, Credo Mutwa, who had lost the use of his left hand and the whole left side of his body after a stroke.

I arranged for Andreas and Mike to visit Credo for a week and for Andreas to perform his magical (the real laws of physics) healing on the great man.

You are about to see Credo regain the use of his left hand for the first time since his stroke several months ago. If you can watch this without crying I will be surprised - I can't for sure.

edit on 06/14/2011 by 2x Helix because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
The videos have been made public again, I was getting way too many messages in email, sorry.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Here are the links to the vids, dont want them public, getting too many emails.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Not to impressing, especially after blew out candle at end.

You need to do something like that quo gong guy, and shoot someone with electricity and or set their arse on fire, that would be impressive/

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Thank you. Now we get to see them.

How about putting the candle on a table near the window; then, go outside the house and see if you can influence the flame through the window glass.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
O.K. for those who comment that there are real qigong masters out there and also for those who remain skeptical about healing energy -- it has now been proven in controlled conditions.

The Mayo Clinic doctors -- one of the top hospitals -- and the University of Minnesota doctors -- they did a "randomized controlled" study of "external qi" treatments from qigong master Chunyi Lin.

You can read the results here -- www.springforestqigong.com...

So the patients had chronic pain for 5 years not treatable by Western medicine and the qigong external qi treated them -- healed them and the Mayo Clinic doctor says it's impressive.

So yes qigong healing and energy is very real. qigong master Chunyi Lin teaches through a community college in Minnesota and he shares many amazing healing stories. You can read people healed of serious conditions -- testimonies on his website.

Here's someone healed of severe epilepsy -- even though 40 different medications did not work on the epilespy -- so the qigong energy healed this person. www.youtube.com...

Here's a person who had a rare lung disease that the Mayo Clinic said needed a lung transplant and Chunyi Lin healed her so she no longer needed her 24 hour oxygen tank and she even had no scar tissue in her lungs.

www.youtube.com...

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join