It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For the Skeptics that believe Healing is fake, heres PROOF

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
The problem with testing the candle flickering is that obviously, a candle needs oxygen to burn, so you can't completely enclose it in glass. So at best you could use a tall drinking glass. Even then, the subtle air currents in a room could influence it while in that glass because there is an opening at the top.

Most people who attempt to prove their telekinetic abilities use what is called the Psiwheel, which is a small piece of paper folded to create a sort of Star shape, and it is then balanced on a thumbtack or needle. The person then uses their energy to try and push it around. It also can be manipulated by subtle air currents, but, it has the advantage of being able to be put under a glass. The counter argument to a psiwheel under glass is that it may not be an airtight seal between the glass and the table, as glasses and tables are hardly ever perfectly level.

So where does that leave us? The best way of doing this is to get a clear jar, like an empty pickle jar, and suspend a small plastic object from the lid of the jar with a string, screw the lid on, wait for the object to stop swinging, and then exert your energy on the object, causing it to swing again. In addition to that, the camera should be positioned to show a profile view of the person, and the jar. Forget a table, there are too many variables there, such as a person bumping the table or something being under it. A hard kitchen or garage floor will do. Sit cross legged and exert your energy on the piece until it moves. I've only seen one other person do this, and they weren't the type to go to the psi ability forums and post videos for attention or anything. I'm not sure, but I want to say this is also a James Randi accepted test. I could be mistaken, because I'm not all that familiar with the organization, but, it's a pretty sound test.
edit on 25-1-2012 by Morgenstern89 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
here you go peeeps, "prrooof"

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Yes, the John Chang video was posted earlier. I personally believe John Chang may be legit. As a few of us have said, we aren't arguing the existence of Chi, just whether or not what the OP was doing in his videos was actually Chi manipulating something. Which when viewing his videos is obvious that it is not. We do have the luxury of being able to speak with him and have him perform a suitable test though.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I do believe there are energies that s few gifted people can tap in to, but it isn't demonstrated here. Its a ceap parlor trick, nothing more. Do you honestly believe this is proof of anything, healing or otherwise?

Originally posted by WiindWalker

Originally posted by Vaxar
Put a glass over it and do it and do the video again and then come back to us... until then this is BS my friend

As said air pressure and turbulence is your friend here.

I will do just that, I will be making a video shortly

We are all waiting.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Mods, please move this to the joke forum.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Morgenstern89
The best way of doing this is to get a clear jar, like an empty pickle jar, and suspend a small plastic object from the lid of the jar with a string, screw the lid on, wait for the object to stop swinging, and then exert your energy on the object, causing it to swing again. In addition to that, the camera should be positioned to show a profile view of the person, and the jar. Forget a table, there are too many variables there, such as a person bumping the table or something being under it. A hard kitchen or garage floor will do. Sit cross legged and exert your energy on the piece until it moves. I've only seen one other person do this, and they weren't the type to go to the psi ability forums and post videos for attention or anything. I'm not sure, but I want to say this is also a James Randi accepted test. I could be mistaken, because I'm not all that familiar with the organization, but, it's a pretty sound test.

I would go with this.

I have to say that when I saw your thread title I was excited to watch what you had to offer - I believe us humans are capable of much more than we credit ourselves for, and for someone to offer up proof for the skeptics, as a long time lurker of this site, that seems to be almost unheard of.

I think most of the posters here have underlined well enough why the proof was faulty. I would like more than anything to see on video the evidence of someone who has spent the time and effort to achieve what you are claiming to have achieved. I think if you are confident enough in your abilities to have posted the other videos in the first place, shooting one as the above poster stated [closed jar with suspended object on string] should show us all what you were intending on in the first place.
edit on 26-1-2012 by Deebz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by LoveisanArt

That video is absolutely amazing! It's crazy to think that those powers are in us, we just don't know how to bring them out. To the OP, I just did what you did with a candle, so either I have healing powers, or it's just a neat trick.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by burntoast

that's what i thought! lol it seems like even without the rapid hand movements, i can create the same effect by blowing on it and moving my hands around.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Here is yet another video of "chi" failing...

edit on 26-1-2012 by spoor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   
even if "chi" was moving the flame around.
how does that prove anything related to healing?

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by LoveisanArt
Chi - Life force..we are all binded to the 3D reality with what we refer to as "Electric-magnetic-field" (EMF) .. (also referred to as the Matrix). You are a Soul living in a physical "reality".. i wouldnt take that word so deeply as human language has no word for what this physical expereince truly is. As you cross from Spirit realm too physical, and incarnate as a baby in the womb.. you are doing so through a Life force. Now you have a spirit body binded too a physical body through a electric field, the binding is the "nervous" system. (our body is operated through this Chi/electric energy) Hence your "nervous" system is what allows you too CONTROL your VESSEL (body). starting to see the bigger picture Ats ? hahah

I had no idea it was possible to simplify and clarify what many would dismiss as a new age-y concept within one paragraph. My concept of chi energy just shifted from strongly held believe to practical sense.

Star for you, my friend!
edit on 26-1-2012 by 2x Helix because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

All i needed to watch was the first video....

LOL again..

You are just creating pressure and back pressure with your hand.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Mod Request

Hi People,

Come on. We all know whats expected here...

By all means question, debate and so forth...but hold off on the personal attacks, the ridicule, the snidey sidejabs and such...

Cheers

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by LoveisanArt
reply to post by Wide-Eyes

I am not an active member anymore.. I have been a member of Ats since 2008, and have seen nothing but crap, fights, ignorance, attacks .. just negative things. Humans cant realize they are spiritual beings having a physical experience.. and this is why their comprehension of Life is soo dull.

I do know what you mean, I sometimes despair at some of the comments I read here but tbh, I have tried other conspiracy sites and this one is about the only one with a balance between skepticism and open minded idea's.

Interesting note: I have only ever 'foed' 2 people here and both of them got banned eventually!

The idiots here soon get banned.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by conar

That was brilliant!

I hate dubstep though...

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM
Mods, please move this to the joke forum.

Is this a joke to you? I'm sorry that it is. I may not have healed a wound on camera, but at least I was trying to present something. Something you YOU obviously cant do. Or if you can, please post a vid!

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
...replied to post removed...
edit on 28-1-2012 by alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteffieJo
reply to post by LoveisanArt

That video is absolutely amazing! It's crazy to think that those powers are in us, we just don't know how to bring them out. To the OP, I just did what you did with a candle, so either I have healing powers, or it's just a neat trick.

You have power within you, all of us do.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Morgenstern89
The problem with testing the candle flickering is that obviously, a candle needs oxygen to burn, so you can't completely enclose it in glass. So at best you could use a tall drinking glass. Even then, the subtle air currents in a room could influence it while in that glass because there is an opening at the top.

Most people who attempt to prove their telekinetic abilities use what is called the Psiwheel, which is a small piece of paper folded to create a sort of Star shape, and it is then balanced on a thumbtack or needle. The person then uses their energy to try and push it around. It also can be manipulated by subtle air currents, but, it has the advantage of being able to be put under a glass. The counter argument to a psiwheel under glass is that it may not be an airtight seal between the glass and the table, as glasses and tables are hardly ever perfectly level.

So where does that leave us? The best way of doing this is to get a clear jar, like an empty pickle jar, and suspend a small plastic object from the lid of the jar with a string, screw the lid on, wait for the object to stop swinging, and then exert your energy on the object, causing it to swing again. In addition to that, the camera should be positioned to show a profile view of the person, and the jar. Forget a table, there are too many variables there, such as a person bumping the table or something being under it. A hard kitchen or garage floor will do. Sit cross legged and exert your energy on the piece until it moves. I've only seen one other person do this, and they weren't the type to go to the psi ability forums and post videos for attention or anything. I'm not sure, but I want to say this is also a James Randi accepted test. I could be mistaken, because I'm not all that familiar with the organization, but, it's a pretty sound test.

Telekenesis and healing are two different things.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join