It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For the Skeptics that believe Healing is fake, heres PROOF

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by WiindWalker
I stated that this is the SAME energy I use for healing. What I was TRYING to show, was that the energy was there and real.

Telekenesis and healing are two different things.

Can't have it both ways, man. You were attempting to prove the existence of healing abilities with a display of telekinetic ability. Same energy. So in theory, if your ability is legitimate, as you claim it is, you should be able to perform the jar experiment.
edit on 28-1-2012 by Morgenstern89 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
What is really freaky is when some other finger appears and moves your candle flame around.

I do not see how manipulating a candle flame has anything to do with healing.Perhaps in the practice of getting the feel for energy manipulation, however the healing ability is not just moving a flame.
When spirits enter rooms, they move flames. Candles respond to them. So there is something there, but it has been my experience with healing that you have to flow from above to below, not just use your own energy to heal. What you are experiencing could eventually lead to healing, but it is like seeing auras, you have only touched the surface.

IMO
:
edit on 28-1-2012 by Darkblade71 because: added IMO

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Here is a video I just made to show you that healing energy is quite real

No, all that video shows is waving your hands near a candle flame creates a breeze, which moves the flame....

So hand waving around someone you are trying to "heal" just cools them down a bit....

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

Here is a video I just made to show you that healing energy is quite real

No, all that video shows is waving your hands near a candle flame creates a breeze, which moves the flame....

So hand waving around someone you are trying to "heal" just cools them down a bit....

I guess the ignorant will remain ignorant..... because if I was in person I could prove it to you.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
You are not in a position to call anyone ignorant when you yourself are mistaken regarding what is actually happening with the candle flame. If you want to be taken seriously, you can start by not ignoring posts (or insulting posters) that directly address problems with the experiment. I told you how you could prove it with the jar experiment. You then contradicted yourself by claiming you couldn't do it because they are two different things.

What's it going to be, man? Perform a better experiment? Or sit here and denounce everyone who points out legitimate flaws (and their solutions) as ignorant, close minded, skeptics?
edit on 29-1-2012 by Morgenstern89 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Morgenstern89
You are not in a position to call anyone ignorant when you yourself are mistaken regarding what is actually happening with the candle flame. If you want to be taken seriously, you can start by not ignoring posts (or insulting posters) that directly address problems with the experiment. I told you how you could prove it with the jar experiment. You then contradicted yourself by claiming you couldn't do it because they are two different things.

What's it going to be, man? Perform a better experiment? Or sit here and denounce everyone who points out legitimate flaws (and their solutions) as ignorant, close minded, skeptics?

Your example is theoretically impossible. For one a flame needs oxygen to burn. If i were to put a glass over of the flame it would put it out. I could use a Jar candle but I dont have one of those at the moment.

I love how you down DBZ even though I mentioned nothing of the sort in my post. All because I have Shenron as my avatar? Maybe YOU are the one that is in denial.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Your example is theoretically impossible. For one a flame needs oxygen to burn. If i were to put a glass over of the flame it would put it out.

As I said.

The problem with testing the candle flickering is that obviously, a candle needs oxygen to burn, so you can't completely enclose it in glass.

You are purposefully ignoring/misunderstanding what I've already said in order to evade the test. The jar method has nothing to do with a candle.

The best way of doing this is to get a clear jar, like an empty pickle jar, and suspend a small plastic object from the lid of the jar with a string, screw the lid on, wait for the object to stop swinging, and then exert your energy on the object, causing it to swing again. In addition to that, the camera should be positioned to show a profile view of the person, and the jar. Forget a table, there are too many variables there, such as a person bumping the table or something being under it. A hard kitchen or garage floor will do. Sit cross legged and exert your energy on the piece until it moves.

How am I in denial? I believe in paranormal phenomenon, I just have standards. What you are doing is not paranormal, and you are purposefully evading a test which would prove it. I didn't "down" DBZ. It's a cool cartoon. I myself have a comic book/film character as my avatar, so it's not about that. I "downed" the people who, during my time studying psi/chi, and visiting those kinds of forums, insisted on using imagery and terminology relating to the show. They were typically young, boastful, and stubborn. They didn't respond well to criticism, reason, or basic science, and would respond to posts questioning their abilities in an attacking, juvenile, fashion, often directing some sort of accusation of denial, skepticism, or close mindedness back at the original poster who simply pointed out flaws. Which is, unfortunately, what we are all experiencing from you right now. The avatar is just a coincidence.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by needlenight
reply to post by WiindWalker

...really? Are you serious?
Dude, your moving the air around with your hand. If you took a book and waved it like that infront of the candle, it would move the exact same way. If you took a knife and moved it like that infront of the candle, it would move the exact same way. If you took a keyboard from your PC and moved it like that infront of the candle, it would move the exact same way. Should I keep going, or do you get it?

Im not saying Chi is not real, I am quite sure that we have some form of energy within us, that we can control in one way or the other. But that there was not chi, that was you altering the pressure on either side of the flame, to create movement within it. Its first grade physics.

I get it okay? The point is the flame repsonds to the energy field of my hand, that is all

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   

A valiant effort, sir but you won't win. I wish it were different but alas, my chi isn't strong enough to force smarts through that man's thick skull. Perhaps his grumose has put out the combustion of faculty.
edit on 29-1-2012 by Philodemus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Yeah, I've given up. I'd say the fact that after my last post, that he replied to a post from four pages ago, makes it clear that at this point he's overtly ignoring my words. Oh well. I take the silence as a concession.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
"Healing" reminds me of this guy.......

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
i was reading through some of this thread, and i see everyone keeps talking about how he should do a different experiment with the jar.

However, if, you the OP, has healing powers just give yourself a little paper cut and heal it on video. not really all that painful and would be clear as day to anyone that you have special "powers" and not creating wind for candles.

now i will return to lurking haha.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   
ummm yeah air pressure I meant air pressure...what did I say static electricity?

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZombieJesus
reply to post by WiindWalker

Absolute proof of nothing is more like it.

Seeing that you are so confident about your "powers", you should take up the One Million Dollar Paranormal Challenge

If I had any kind of unexplained power. That 1 million dollar challenge would be the last thing on my mind.

Can you imagine being famous because of a power? How many people would want to do experiments on me? Do you know how humans react to different/new things? Being a celeb is not all that. And finally it's not all about me. What about my family? They never asked for the unwanted attention etc etc

p.s I have also heard dodgy things about the whole Randi thing.
edit on 31-1-2012 by _Phoenix_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   

I get it okay? The point is the flame repsonds to the energy field of my hand, that is all

Keep practicing and make it move without using your hands AT ALL. Then you have something to be proud of.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   

I guess the ignorant will remain ignorant..... because if I was in person I could prove it to you.

I guess the delusional will remain delusional because if you think that the flame is doing anything but reacting naturally to light air currents/pressure your created by hands then you need an urgent science lesson.
edit on 31-1-2012 by Hawkwind. because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by ballisticmousse

Originally posted by artistpoet

Originally posted by humphreysjim
reply to post by artistpoet

This really needs its own thread, but do you have any evidence for the existence of chi that is a little better than has been shown here?

I am speaking from a non scientific base - I respect sceintific enquiry yet it does not explain such a simple premise as life force -

Of course science cannot "explain" incoherent, made-up, nonsensical BS bunkum designed to help snake oil salesmen sell trashy books filled with drivel to lonely stupid people.

Wow! best description of the universe today....

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by deathlord
i was reading through some of this thread, and i see everyone keeps talking about how he should do a different experiment with the jar.

However, if, you the OP, has healing powers just give yourself a little paper cut and heal it on video. not really all that painful and would be clear as day to anyone that you have special "powers" and not creating wind for candles.

now i will return to lurking haha.

I have to agree with this post. OP, if you can't show proof of the actual healing powers you claim to have by posting a simple video illustrating these powers then you are not going to be taken seriously. It's that simple. The paper cut idea is a great one -- if you can't heal that using your alleged powers then how the hell do you expect anyone to believe you can heal anything?

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Morgenstern89

I think he expected readers to have standards as low as his are, then was caught off guard when that wasn't the case. Back on page 4 he said he was going to do the glass test, but has yet to produce the video.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   
No offense to anyone but the people who are saying "how does this correlate with healing" need to shut their gulluts.

I'm not defending the OP, as it does look as if it is just pressure changing and the fact of the matter is: Taoist monasteries teach flame and candle tricks to their children (e.i child's play). Of course that is only if you believe in the concept of chi.

However, the energy known as qi which could be used to move or put out a flame is the same energy that would be used in healing.

You have Qi which is life force energy.
You then have Jing which is sexual energy or "kidney essence".
Lastly, you have Shen which is spiritual God energy, deriving from the spirit. "Consciousness".

These are listed as the Three Treasures in TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine) and Taoist tradition.

Qi is considered to be used in many physical things, especially martial arts. You can use qi to harden your skin, create physical force energy to move an object, deliver crushing blows, shock someone's system, heal them, levitate, just about anything. It is the life force that is in all. In fact, you could almost say that the video would still be correct if you wanted to get really technical because the same energy that is in air would be described as qi as well. However, I'm not getting that unreal.

For those that say "this act would be telekinesis and not healing" are wrong if they are looking at it from the concept of qi in relation to TCM.

It is the same energy.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join