It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For the Skeptics that believe Healing is fake, heres PROOF

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Here is a video I just made to show you that healing energy is quite real. I dont have any injured people to work on at the moment, sorry, but I will make videos of those when they happen!

EDIT**** Here is another video of my hand BEHIND the glass of the candle, impossible for turbulance.

edit on 24-1-2012 by WiindWalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Static electricity.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
lol are you kidding?

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by JonathanNicholas
Static electricity.

Source on that?
Last i checked fire cannot be controlled with electricity, or any form of electricity.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
ummmmmmmm its just air that your moving lol

+13 more 
posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
"debunk this, skeptics" is never a good term to use when it is easily debunked.

what your doing is creating different pressure systems in the local area. Thats not your Chi, its you creating turbulance.

you can do the same effect using anything..hands, sticks, etc..

But I will star and flag the thread because I give props to anyone attempting to try and show evidence in claims. Understand the physics involved and when you have knowledge, redesign the test to eliminate the known.

here is another way to make you realize what is going on. Put the candle at the bottom of a very tall glass..now move your hands around it and watch how the candle flame doesn't move at all (due to it not being part of the turbulance). If it was magical energy from you, it should still move, but alas, it won't, because your just pushing the air around it.

Again, giving props for attempts, and glad you are not "above" trying to prove it. I look forward to more tests and developments. You may learn something, and who knows, may even show something impressive...but this particular video is quite simple.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by WiindWalker

Interesting - I was working in our garden - my friend picked a cucumber and sliced it with a knife and said - Watch closely and see the chi work as droplets of water were pumped to the surface - Then I got it - Chi - Life force - In all things - Now I understand when you eat somthing freshly cropped why it feels so much better and healthy.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Not static electricity, but changes in air pressure when you move your hands like that. (like Burnttoast and Saturn said)

Do this again with your hands perfectly still and bend the flame in predicable motions and I will say you have "some" proof.

edit on 1/24/2012 by CastleMadeOfSand because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

what your doing is creating different pressure systems in the local area. Thats not your Chi, its you creating turbulance.

But I will star and flag the thread because I give props to anyone attempting to try and show evidence in claims. Understand the physics involved and when you have knowledge, redesign the test to eliminate the known.

here is another way to make you realize what is going on. Put the candle at the bottom of a very tall glass..now move your hands around it and watch how the candle flame doesn't move at all (due to it not being part of the turbulance). If it was magical energy from you, it should still move, but alas, it won't, because your just pushing the air around it.

Again, giving props for attempts, and glad you are not "above" trying to prove it. I look forward to more tests and developments. You may learn something, and who knows, may even show something impressive...but this particular video is quite simple.

My hands are not moving fast enough to create turbulence, sorry. And again, turbulence causes a candle to flicker, not bend.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Party trick rubbish like this should be sent ot the joke section of this site.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by CastleMadeOfSand
Not static electricity, but changes in air pressure when you move your hands like that. (like Burnttoast and Saturn said)

Do this again with your hands perfectly still and bend the flame in predicable motions and I will say you have "some" proof.

edit on 1/24/2012 by CastleMadeOfSand because: (no reason given)

You are asking me to extend my energy with my hands staying still. That would take one hell of a force to do that. I can't push my energy that fast yet. You do know that you have to have ample amounts of energy to do that right?

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ballisticmousse
Party trick rubbish like this should be sent ot the joke section of this site.

..says the blind man that lives in darkness and fear of human evolution.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by WiindWalker

My hands are not moving fast enough to create turbulence, sorry. And again, turbulence causes a candle to flicker, not bend.

If you do the same thing by your face, you'll feel the movement in the air. The flame had no choice but to bend.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by WiindWalker

Actually they are moving fast enough. Wind will make the flame flicker, changing air pressure slightly will cause it to bend. Like he said, put a glass tube over the candle and do the same experiment.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
all i see is a green screen

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I have a small gas blowlamp that creates a VERY thin flame. I fooled a lot of people with it.

I could light it and leave the room and extinguish the flame simply by clapping my hands while I was in another room. Clapping caused a sudden pressure(sound) wave just strong enough to disrupt the gas flow.

I believe we CAN heal ourselves to a certain extent and should not allow ourselves to become so dependant on pharma drugs but if you want to help the cause then stop posting stuff like this, it just gives the debunkers more ammo.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by artistpoet
reply to post by WiindWalker

Interesting - I was working in our garden - my friend picked a cucumber and sliced it with a knife and said - Watch closely and see the chi work as droplets of water were pumped to the surface - Then I got it - Chi - Life force - In all things - Now I understand when you eat somthing freshly cropped why it feels so much better and healthy.

DUH! That's pressure not "chi". Furthermore, everything involving "chi" must have a logical explanation as "chi" is no different from talking about "dragons", "hobgoblins" or "pixies" - "chi" like there DOES NTO EXIST. It is merely a BS word made up to scam unwitting stupid people out of their money by quacks selling snake oil.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join