It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For the Skeptics that believe Healing is fake, heres PROOF

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by blackrain17

David Blaine and Dynamo et al have produced far more impressive tricks than this which looks easy to fake.

If he were to take and pass the above mentioned million dollar challenge he'd have my interest.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Now that is pretty interesting.
Time to follow these videos and the reporter..see just what the hell it is I just watched.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by humphreysjim
reply to post by artistpoet

This really needs its own thread, but do you have any evidence for the existence of chi that is a little better than has been shown here?

I am speaking from a non scientific base - I respect sceintific enquiry yet it does not explain such a simple premise as life force - The spark of life - The force behind the Cosmos forming - You see to me science only explains the mechanism of such - the nuts and bolts. I admire how science is leaning toward things which once it could never have imagined like interdimensional substances such as Monoatomic gold and quantum physics yet it can not answer all things. Yes your right it deserves another thread and I do not wish to stray off topic here.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   

David Blaine and Dynamo et al have produced far more impressive tricks than this which looks easy to fake.

If he were to take and pass the above mentioned million dollar challenge he'd have my interest.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Lol. I love candles. I just replicated your silly "PROOF" with my own candle and hands. Now, I have no healing power or "chi" control, so how do you explain that I can do the same damn thing you just did...? I guess I'm a magic healer man and I don't even know it huh? No, it's air pressure.
edit on 24-1-2012 by darkest4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by artistpoet

This really needs its own thread, but do you have any evidence for the existence of chi that is a little better than has been shown here?

I am speaking from a non scientific base - I respect sceintific enquiry yet it does not explain such a simple premise as life force -

Of course science cannot "explain" incoherent, made-up, nonsensical BS bunkum designed to help snake oil salesmen sell trashy books filled with drivel to lonely stupid people.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
The only question that I have to the OP is: What sort of healing can you perform? Give me some examples of illnesses you can help with this chi energy. Does it reduce or cure temporary illnesses? Does it reduce or cure chronic illnesses? What level of healing have you performed? Have you ever reduced a recurring illness into remission?

On this sort of subject, I'm not going to really try to debunk it or anything.

I just want to know if I should be looking for a chi healer to get rid of lifelong chronic illness. Can chi cure type 1 autoimmune diabetes (juvenile diabetes vs. older age type 2)?
edit on 1/24/2012 by InFriNiTee because: clarify the sickness

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ballisticmousse

I am speaking from a non scientific base - I respect sceintific enquiry yet it does not explain such a simple premise as life force -

Of course science cannot "explain" incoherent, made-up, nonsensical BS bunkum designed to help snake oil salesmen sell trashy books filled with drivel to lonely stupid people.

Can you say that in a more coherant fashion rather than trying to provoke and insult.
Were you raised or dragged up? Do you know how to discuss or just mouth off

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Can you say that in a more coherant fashion rather than trying to provoke and insult.

"chi" is an evil scam to con hard-working people out of their hard-earned pay-packets on nonsense BS books and phoney treatment. In the case of Steve Jobs, trying this rubbish meant that he delayed the surgery that could have easily saved him. In short "chi" caused the death of Steve Jobs.

How can you defend this wicked filth?

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

"chi" is an evil scam to con hard-working people out of their hard-earned pay-packets on nonsense BS books and phoney treatment. In the case of Steve Jobs, trying this rubbish meant that he delayed the surgery that could have easily saved him. In short "chi" caused the death of Steve Jobs.

How can you defend this wicked filth?

I am not or was not defending any self proffesed healer - if you look back over my posts you will see that I am talking about Chi from a different angle ie life force - That which animates matter into order.
I think you got me wrong - Like mentioned before whatI wrote should be a topic of its own. Which I replied to in agreement - I answered your post becuase your insults deserved it. I am not into this healing thing - there are so many charlatans I agree with you - I was coming from a different perspective - Yet I do not put down another who is trying to understand through experiments even if that experiment is flawed - I try to discuss my understanding.
Mereley to outright insult and put down another helps no one especially you

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by WiindWalker

Well .....you have gumption to call out the skeptics and attempt to prove them wrong.

I don't think you proved anything one way or the other. But I do believe "chi's" exist and are very real.

In your case ..... you require many many more years of training and meditation. I will throw a S & F your way just for having confidence in knowing that "energies" exist and can be manipulated.

Dude... that video was awesome! thanks for linking.

If any of you posters skipped over blackrains video he linked on page 2 ....I suggest giving it a watch.

People may think western culture has no understanding of chi ....and for the most part we don't ....but over here ....we call it the "Force"

I may not know how to use it .....but I have no doubt it exists.
edit on 24-1-2012 by dplum517 because: typo

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by WiindWalker

This is a joke right? You aren't SERIOUSLY presenting this as actual EVIDENCE, are you?
I am bewildered, to say the least.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

you require many many more years of training and meditation.

Not at all. Every second wasted on this mindless meditation bunk is another second wasted taht could have beem used constructively rather than on this BS.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I have been a spiritual healer here in UK for almost 30 yrs now. I have ample proof of my own experience to know the truth of chi and healing.
Alas the OP has done us no favours by trying to demonstrate by circus effects. However ,he will now have learned (hopefully) and move on to a deeper understanding. As did David Icke .
OP.. please continue yr path of healing . take this lesson forwards with you and may one day pass the lesson on to another ..
Namaste..

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Healing is always ultimately followed by Death.

Trash

or Hoax

why isnt it mobed there

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
sorry. nice try but nope.

if you really want to prove this, how about putting that flame in a big plastic transparent box.

i bet you we won't see any changes in that flame then

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
David Icke is a scam artist and that is proven.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
THe one i find interesting is this video. I saw the whole documentary on the History channel.
He talks about his Chi or Chakra or whatever the crap is. Really weird. He went out and lived in the rainforest by himself for 3 years and came back .. with this.

Demon

edit on 24-1-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
It's quite clear that many posters on this thread have zero understanding of how powerful the mind is.

Forget the OP and his shenanigans for a moment.

Are some of you seriously suggesting that no form of chi/energies exist within us??

I pity you if the answer is yes.

@ ballisticmouse ....... you sound like an atheistic pessimistic fool with no understanding of other cultures.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join