It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warmonger Thread

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

So you honestly BELIEVE Iran has NO intention of creating a Nuclear weapon?

Iran has no Nuke in the first place.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by hmdphantom

I've exposed the fact that you're not too smart....but you helped a alot!

You are a TOOL for the Iranian proganda machine. My war is OVER. I'm a civilian living in peace!! I hope you can live in peace one day as well, bud!!
edit on 18-1-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

And you changed your avatar to prove it ?

Maybe you should change your job ?

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by hmdphantom
reply to post by sonnny1

This is becoming highly LAUGHABLE!!!!!

"creating",get it?

Can I take a guess,you believed at one time, North Korea never intended on creating Nuclear warheads?

And maybe,just maybe they dont have any now?

Just taking a wild stab....................

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

I have never understood why people label the U.S. as the bad guy as another country like Iran goes and throws out Nuclear Inspectors checking out tech the Iranians were sold and could not make on their own.
Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by hmdphantom
reply to post by sonnny1

INTENTION

1: a determination to act in a certain way : RESOLVE

2: IMPORT, SIGNIFICANCE

3 : what one intends to do or bring about

link

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
This is the definition that is warranted.

an act or instance of determining mentally upon some action or result.

edit on 19-1-2012 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

I have never understood why people label the U.S. as the bad guy as another country like Iran goes and throws out Nuclear Inspectors checking out tech the Iranians were sold and could not make on their own.

IMO…It’s because they hate America so much they blame America first. They justify every wrong-doing around the world by saying it’s America’s fault. It’s a SICK and naïve way of thinking, and devoid of all logic. They choose to be intellectually dishonest to further their sick agenda. Little do they know (because they’re dumb) they would bring about their own (our) demise if they called the shots!

They will sit back and talk smack about the injustices of the world and how America is to blame until we are finally dead. Pacifism KILLS!

edit on 19-1-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   

IMO…It’s because they hate America so much they blame America first. They justify every wrong-doing around the world by saying it’s America’s fault. It’s a SICK and naïve way of thinking, and devoid of all logic. They choose to be intellectually dishonest to further their sick agenda. Little do they know (because they’re dumb) they would bring about their own (our) demise if they called the shots!

They will sit back and talk smack about the injustices of the world and how America is to blame until we are finally dead. Pacifism KILLS!

Although I agree with your acessment...I do not see thedemise of America anytimein the near future. What I know we have to do is bring some of this secret tech. into the mainstream to develop jobs. Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
Split Infinity

I believe the Iranians manufacture there own gas centrifuge units. The UN sanctions prevent them from purchasing GC units on the open market.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

I wouldn't equate ambiguously that all pacifism takes the form of anti-Americanism. That logic takes a huge assumption that all arguments of corruption are dependant and revolve around an "American" agenda, when in reality it is a collective of a few individual groups that dictate how the world scene unfolds. It is limited in scope and naive to think that all argument for peace is blind and traitorous pacifism.

Most arguments are varied but all fall in line with loyalty to the common man over corrupt leadership. It is not based on an argument of corrupt citizenry. Thats is dark logic.

A defending ally is an ally.
one who defends something is not an enemy.

A attacking enemy is an enemy.
One who argues the attack of something is an enemy.

edit on 19-1-2012 by casenately because: fix

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Although I agree with your acessment...I do not see thedemise of America anytimein the near future. What I know we have to do is bring some of this secret tech. into the mainstream to develop jobs. Split Infinity

Well, as long as America holds all the secret tech (which we do) then it will work itself out. Jobs won’t come until the libs stop destroying the free market with uncertainty and over-regulation.

The tech comes from the private sector…

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Well, as long as America holds all the secret tech (which we do) then it will work itself out. Jobs won’t come until the libs stop destroying the free market with uncertainty and over-regulation.

The tech comes from the private sector…

The tech. I speak of is disseminated to the private comp. long after it has been looked at. Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   

So should Iran have nukes??
edit on 18-1-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

I've already said they shouldn't.

I defend my idealism because I heartfully believe that we need people to wave the banner for peace and to suggest that there is another way. I'm not as defeatist as you in believing that it will never happen. I know it won't happen in my generation, or possibly the next, or the next, but I genuinely believe that it is worth my time and effort to hold true to the belief that we can overcome our differences and become a peaceful, cooperative World.

You're right, it won't happen now, or in the near future, but that doesn't stop me being idealistic, and yes, I'm privileged enough to be able to entertain these ideals. I would consider it an abuse of my situation if I didn't, if I just continued the status quo because that seems to be the easier route, the route we have "always travelled."

That's not the route I wish to travel, and so I choose not too. I can do something to help enable change, other than taking lives (albeit 'justified' whatever that means). I am also fortunate that I live in a country that is decidedly nuclear weapons free.

I am often troubled by the thought that, as an Atheist I am more Christian than many who profess to be Christian.

This truly is a mad, mad world.

Finally, I have an excellent 'Bloody Mary' recipe if you're interested. Cheers

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   
WARMONGERS! I PEACE ON ALL OF YOU

2nd

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

And you changed your avatar to prove it ?

Because he is an emotional wreck. Come on man, he "used" to be a marine. Do you want me to explain what psychological loopholes need to be abused for a person to throw away the life they know and pick up the fight for bankers and invade countries without being attacked by those countries? So now that he is "retired" he feels like "supporting" in any way possible, like playing an internet-know-it-all. Well, he's only putting himself up for ridicule along with the other delusional folk so adamant on arguing non-issues and propaganda talking points that are ALL based on assumptions...and frankly, if you hadn't noticed, they are Zionists.

Come on, you cannot take them serious, they are not saying what's on their mind, they are arguing for someone else. Just like I do not take you serious if you use someone else' talking points.

Maybe you should change your job ?

Hehe

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Let me quote your earlier post: "You can't have it both ways."

1. Either we take the equality of nations, cultures and civilizations very seriously, and uphold democracy and EQUALITY (even if we happen to have a stronger military capability or more dough),

2 Or, we will rule the world with an iron fist like a class bully - in which case we should stop preaching about morals and democracy and the superiority of our Western ways.

You can't have it both ways.

America was very popular after WW2 among the European nations it helped liberate from Fascism. Partly because as a nation it did not have the big, overgrown ego of old Germany, France, Britain, the Russians with the word-saving missionary bull# etc.
The Soviets liberated my country of birth as well as Austria but they never had such a popular image. US soldiers were not noly strong and disciplined - they were also moral and correct - they did not rape civilians, take them for military labor or get their watches as Soviet soldiers did. In fact they gave stuff away. In tribunals they were upholding a basic sense of justice and equality against the mad, competing ideologies of Soviets and Nazis. It was not only their strength that appealed to people - it was also morals.

Now that is in start contrast to the class bully of Planet Earth we have grown into. We disregard all formal or nominal equality of nations. Iran many times voiced it wants to be judged by the same standards as Israel. One nation, another nation. He said, she said.

There is no proof they are doing anything wrong. There are suspicions. They signed the treaty. Israel did not. They submitted to inspection. Israel did not. They never explicitly threatened an open military attack,a first strike on another nation. Israel has been doing that at the state level.

The fact that Israel is culturally closer to the US should not play a dominant role if we want any semblance of equality and justice. As soon as that relationship corrupts the judgement of comparing before the nations of the world the benavior of Iran and Israel regarding nuclear proliferation - the US will immediately give up its very correctness, its moral stance, all the superiority of our Western democratic values that appeared justly superior to the post-war world.

American soldiers were helped in the Allied victory against the Nazis and the Fascists in WW2 by the civilians, the resistance and the reconnaissance of the peoples in many countries BECAUSE they were justly perceived as morally and humanly better than the Nazis / Fascists.

It is precisely this morality that is giving way as soon as Iran fails to get a hearing on nuclear issues on a just and equal basis. There is no equality here. Not even a semblance of justice. The US always sides in a sibling rivalry with the exaggerated hatred and paranoia of the Israeli right wing against all Moslem nations. It has badly screwed up relationships by showing no justice to Palestinians either.

Iran's perceived nuclear issue is the last test of that.

Now: judging from the experience of WW2, it is far easier to win a large-scale multinational confrontaion when civilians, organized resistance to tyrants etc. support the American military. It is very hard, next to impossible to win a war if the majority of civilians do not side morally with the US - as it was in the cases of Afghanistan and Iraq. A counterexample is Libya and NATO - no matter what people say about oil.

However, if we chuck all that morality and say we simply won the last world war due to our larger military force (which is not true) - we will lose the next one.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by InfoKartel

Man I know it.

But agendas are hidden behind lies in their sentences.

I make them see the facts. And their conscious will make them think ( if it is alive ).

Then maybe they stop warmongering.

And I should add that not everybody on ATS is Zionist.(you know it)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Zanti Misfit

oh an awakened one, not few left any more, birth pains yes, to late to abort it now, just hope it is not twins.

edit on 19-1-2012 by bekod because: editting

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Kokatsi

Dyadic thinking will be the death of humanity.

There is never "just two" options in a complex situation.

There are just people whose maximum capacity for thought is two things.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Yeah, i hate America, so what???
You invented nuclear weapons to bully the whole world...
What do you think you are ???
Here is the deal.
Get rid of your nuclear arsenal first and any potential weapon to destroy this planet and force others to do the same...
That will be the steps of a true leader...
Will you do that???
If not, then you are the biggest terrorists and nothing more whatever you think of yourselves...

new topics

top topics

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join