It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warmonger Thread

page: 46
<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by bekod

I Pledge to Defend Oceania With My Life ! ...PRAISE BIG BROTHER ! PRAISE HIM !

DEATH To Our Enemies in EUROASIA ! .BIG BROTHER Will Prevail !

God , I Sure Hope Orwell was Just Writing Fiction Back Then...............

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Zanti Misfit

well the next time you go out for a walk look up and smile and say hi big bro, for he ?she or it is watching all the time.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zanti Misfit
reply to post by bekod

NEWSFLASH
We are at war with EastAsia
We have always been at war with EastAsia

Our brothers of EuroAsia have always been our freinds
edit on 20-1-2012 by Tw0Sides because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   
"Nuclear Event in Egypt on Friday, 20 January, 2012 at 05:47 (05:47 AM) UTC."

well looks like they got their fissionable,, material..

next,,,

hisz.rsoe.hu...
edit on 20-1-2012 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

Originally posted by Zanti Misfit
reply to post by bekod

NEWSFLASH
We are at war with EastAsia
We have always been at war with EastAsia

Our brothers of EuroAsia have always been our freinds
edit on 20-1-2012 by Tw0Sides because: (no reason given)

Really ? But I Thought........( Sirens, Door Broken In , Beaten, Imprisoned , Rat Cage Helmet Installed , Is it 5 Fingers or 4 ? I am Lost ! I Die From Fear , A Tunnel of Darkness , I Now see a Light , OH GOD !!!! PRAISE HIM ! I Am HOME ! .........
)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by maestromason

well...they say that the matter of urgency is to get totalitarian governments in place.
other things will follow later......like the biological weapon release that could result in massive deaths.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   
All I have to say is "Iranian Glass"
2nd

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

could you tell why this scenario is highly unlikely???

because Linsey Williams(i suppose you know him) says that he obtained similar info from his elite friends.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by BobAthome
"Nuclear Event in Egypt on Friday, 20 January, 2012 at 05:47 (05:47 AM) UTC."

well looks like they got their fissionable,, material..

next,,,

hisz.rsoe.hu...
edit on 20-1-2012 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

linky to a map. You see the pictures of this area? Egypt - the land of no sense.

maps.google.ca...,28.476563&hl=en&ll=31.052934,28.476563&spn=22.676411,39.506836&sll=31.052934,28.476563&sspn=22.676411,39.506836 &t=h&vp6&z=5

The coordinate seems to be on the road between what may be two facilities.

I'm going to hope you are wrong Bob. You might not be. Our new "friends" in Egypt aren't friendly, and the military is probably less so. I think that either would be willing to play ball with any of the other groups in this area.
edit on 2012/1/20 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Well, after 40 odd pages even though you were trying to prove other wise, your thread is still a warmongers thread .
The one thing that pisses me off the most about this thread is that you Seabag have changed your avatar from a solider dressed ready to kill, to a man in uniform holding a baby.

Even if your holding a baby your thoughts and intentions to kill are just the same.
Your changing of avatars is a pathetic way to try to sway the posters since your arguements couldnt sway them.

edit on 20-1-2012 by WozaMeathed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by jaggu1432
reply to post by Aeons

could you tell why this scenario is highly unlikely???

because Linsey Williams(i suppose you know him) says that he obtained similar info from his elite friends.

Elite friends means nothing to me.

I did give you my primary reason.

All of what is depicted does not lead to strong states, and certainly leads to useless commercial states. It is all focused on military and depopulation, when most of the real story is in trade and business.

And I can think of 2 scenarios in the next 40 years that allow for a mass depopulation event with mass nuclear type power which have no political fallout. I see no reason why anyone would pursue those plans, when they could accomplish the same thing with no political consequences.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by WozaMeathed
Well, after 40 odd pages even though you were trying to prove other wise, your thread is still a warmongers thread .
The one thing that pisses me off the most about this thread is that you Seabag have changed your avatar from a solider dressed ready to kill, to a man in uniform holding a baby.

Even if your holding a baby your thoughts and intentions to kill are just the same.
Your changing of avatars is a pathetic way to try to sway the posters since your arguements couldnt sway them.

You don't seem to realize, you guys are the warmongers.

Its a cute baby.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons

Originally posted by WozaMeathed

You don't seem to realize, you guys are the warmongers.

And how and why have you come to this conclusion.
How by me not wanting war have you concluded that I and others are warmongers????????????????????????
It seems to me the ones that want war ARE the warmongers.
So how am i one???????????????????????????????????????

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by WozaMeathed

Well….some people just don’t know what a warmonger is. I don’t want war nor have I advocated war.

The one thing that pisses me off the most about this thread is that you Seabag have changed your avatar from a solider dressed ready to kill, to a man in uniform holding a baby. Even if your holding a baby your thoughts and intentions to kill are just the same. Your changing of avatars is a pathetic way to try to sway the posters since your arguements couldnt sway them.

My avatar is a Marine holding a child. I am a Marine (once and always) and I have 2 young children. It is representative of ME….as are the many avatars I have used.

The fact is you can’t justify lunatics with nuclear weapons so you want to attack me personally. So be it!

Conclusion - After 46 pages, there has been no justification provided for supporting a nuclear Iran that wasn’t completely trivial. Iranian leadership is dangerous…they should not be allowed to have nukes.

And to answer your question - yoozameathed!

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by WozaMeathed

Your peace at any price bowing before the god of fear creates a world of nuclear proliferation at a rapidly escalating rate, and creates the very things you claim to hate.

You create a world with more conflict. There is no price you aren't willing to pay to assuage your fear.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

Conclusion - After 46 pages, there has been no justification provided for supporting a nuclear Iran that wasn’t completely trivial. Iranian leadership is dangerous…they should not be allowed to have nukes.

Nobody should be allowed to have them. No one. Many nuclear states have dangerous leadership. They are no different than Iran, if you investigate: hate rhetoric, bad human rights, torture and genocide.Yet they still possess nuclear weapons. They shouldn't.
All they're doing is leading by the wrong example because they're too scared to try any other way. It's defeatist and abhorrent and antithetical to Humanity.
I support no nuclear state. They are, by their very existence, against humanity.
It IS that simple.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

why do it now rather than allowing it to happen sometime in the future??

well.....the elite believe that some geophysical event is going to happen that will wreak havoc to the infrastructure on the earth.....then you may say
That alone would justify martial law in most countries and states of emergency and those factions could easily justify assuming power in that kind of an emergency. Why is the war part of this scenario?

After a cataclysmic event, there will be little or no structure. And if there's no structure, that means a structure has to be put back in place.A structure needs to be in place before that happens with some sort of certainty that it will survive what's going to come -- so that it can land on both feet the day after, and then remain in power and have the power that it's enjoyed previously.

i suggest you to read the entire transcript to understand what they think is going to take place!!!

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

The only mention that Russia gets in here is an odd one which I can't explain and maybe someone else can. I can't really get my head around this. But within this meeting it was mentioned: "to cause the Chinese military to attack Eastern Russia". Now, I can't qualify that and why that was mentioned at the meeting -- I just don't know.

I'll address this from your camelot link.

This here is to consolidate its petroleum supply coming from eastern asia. There are some major undeveloped fields in Eastern Siberia. This would stabilize their need for gas and let them control their supply while developing the fields and pipelines from Siberia - Mongolia - China. In turn they would control a vast supply of their own without need to appeal to the Islamic Empire at all and the control would make them a true regional dominant force - something the area is without right now.

They could also improve their supply management of radioactive material from Siberia. Amoungst other materials.

This would be particularly useful to them if they get cut off from an easy access to what they are getting from Africa. Which is entirely plausible with the Islamist controlling (or wrecking) Northern Africa and the shipping routes between the ME and Upper Africa.

They could sell this from a "genetic Chinese" point of view for propaganda. Conveniently, it would give them something to do with their excess population of males, and an area to develop without the infrastructure problems of people everywhere you look.

This split would then leave Russia as a true European nation.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

You are a marine, and the sad part to this is that you
think you are fighting for the american people. In truth
you are fighting for the government, and not the american
people.

Did you fight in the Iraq war? If so, well done!!! You made
bush, chaney and their oil companies alot richer, while the
american people and america are in the brink of losing
everything.

So you dont fight for your country, not in these wars anyway!

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Okay now let us look at the nuke - radiation - influenza cycle.

nrc58.nas.edu...

A concurrent goal is to identify and define the action of drugs and biological response modifiers including immunomodulators, which can decrease the harmful effects of radiation, the combined virus-radiation injury, and the inflammatory response.

A small increase in radiation can actually enhance the immune system. So people further away from a nuclear radiation source, but still being effected by it may have a slightly increase immunity.

However, both radiation and influenza are impacted by cytokines. Reducing cytokines can increase radiation lethality. Provoking a cytokine reaction in a person with influenza (radiation will provoke more cytokines) can induce a cytokine storm potentially. So the cross section here would be....where are you as to what precautions you take.

Reduce cytokines, die from radiation. Increase cytokines, die from influenza.

(50,000 feet to intracellular in 6 short paragraphs.)

top topics

<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join