It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran makes arrests in killing of nuclear scientist

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
These are probably fall guys, sucks to be them. The real brains and money behind the assasinaton's will never be brought to justice.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by lokdog
These are probably fall guys, sucks to be them. The real brains and money behind the assasinaton's will never be brought to justice.

Iran would have to sneak in Langley to punish them. However these patsies pulled the trigger and should hang.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
It will be an Iranian who claims that he was recruited by MOSSAD posing as CIA. He will describe being taken to MOSSAD HQ in Tel Aviv, and provide a remarkably detailed description of cinderblock walls, steel furniture and heavy cigarette smoke. He will say that he was shown a model of the victim's house, complete in every detail, down to the furnishings. He will not, however, explain where he got the motorcycle or how the explosives were smuggled into the country. Or how he got from Iran to Israel for his secret training. After a single press conference, he will disappear. There will be no trial. Just wait and see.
edit on 17-1-2012 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-1-2012 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
It will be an Iranian who claims that he was recruited by MOSSAD posing as CIA. He will describe being taken to MOSSAD HQ in Tel Aviv, and provide a remarkably detailed description of cinderblock walls, steel furniture and heavy cigarette smoke...

... After a single press conference, he will disappear. There will be no trial. Just wait and see.

I've marked this to serve you your OWNED when this US terrorist swings at the end of a rope.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Brasov

I've marked this to serve you your OWNED when this US terrorist swings at the end of a rope.

Be sure to post a photograph of the execution.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Originally posted by whenWEallFALLdown

Originally posted by sonnny1
Iranians arresting Iranians to get information on more Iranians.

Hard to follow this story.

In the end it will be blamed on the CIA and Israel.

Most likely where the blame belongs feller

Like I said in previous posts,why isn't Iranians fed up with their own Government,a plausible explanation?

Homegrown terrorism anyone?

Last I heard,Iranian hardliners like to use motorcycles also,as they beat protesters in mass.

Then again you may be right. Its Israel or the CIA,but until "facts" are presented,its still a guess.
edit on 17-1-2012 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

This picture looks strangely familiar...oh yeah I saw a bunch of US cops beating on folks

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
The conditioning of some members is frightening.

Notice how they jump in right away claiming Iran killed the scientist and also ridicule anyone who thinks it might be a Mossad/CIA operation?

Notice how they jump in right away claiming US/Mossad killed the scientist and also ridicule anyone who thinks it might be an Iranian operation.

Let's ignore the recently confirmed US spies caught in Iran and other countries.

Confirmed? Who confirmed them??

ATS is full of comedic relief

I get a laugh out of your posts, that's for sure.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by jerico65

Notice how they jump in right away claiming US/Mossad killed the scientist and also ridicule anyone who thinks it might be an Iranian operation

Sure, to be conditioned by logic is frightening for some.

The US/Israel threaten Iran with war on its nuclear program, so "logically" the first Iranian nuclear program casualty has been killed by Iran..

edit on 17-1-2012 by Brasov because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brasov
And the US is itching to take over that job to carry it out more efficiently, murdering civilians by the MILLIONS like it did in Iraq.

Sorry, homeslice, but how about a source or two about the millions of civilians that were killed by the US in Iraqi.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Notice how they jump in right away claiming US/Mossad killed the scientist and also ridicule anyone who thinks it might be an Iranian operation

You are aware that the Iranians are not as well-loved in the Middle East as everyone on ATS wants to think.

They aren't Arabs; they are Persians. There is a difference. Also, countries like Saudi and Yeman aren't fans of Iran; probably because Iran has a Shia ruling class vs. Saudi Arabia & Yemen having a Sunni ruling class. There are several hundred years of hatred & mistrust between the two sects going all the way back to the Prophet Muhammed's first cousin.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   

And the US is itching to take over that job to carry it out more efficiently, murdering civilians by the MILLIONS like it did in Iraq.

Sorry, homeslice, but how about a source or two about the millions of civilians that were killed by the US in Iraqi.

Let's take this peer-reviewed study by The Lancet one the oldest scientific medical journals of the world:

Mortality after the 2003 invasion of Iraq: a cross-sectional cluster sample survey

We estimate that, as a consequence of the coalition invasion of March 18, 2003, about 655 000 Iraqis have died above the number that would be expected in a non-conflict situation, which is equivalent to about 2·5% of the population in the study area.

That was 2003, it gives us an average of 500 murdered civilians a day... in 2012 it makes 1,500,000

Now swallow it all with calm!

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Let's take this peer-reviewed study by The Lancet one the oldest scientific medical journals of the world:

That shows that death by violence has increased in 2003 after the invasion, but it does not say that they were all killed by US Forces. I saw civilians murdered by insurgent car bombs in markets.

Also, a bit more research shows that the Lancet's survey was a bit....flawed.

That was 2003, it gives us an average of 500 murdered civilians a day... in 2012 it makes 1,500,000

That's if the deaths increase the same every day, every week, every month. They didn't, so your number is incorrect.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Brasov

Still have not answered my question. How is the rule of law under a theocracy any better than a lack of law under fascism?

Morals do not exist outside the bedroom. Morals are extinct in war.

Good and bad do not exist in war.

As far as I'm concerned, you could slaughter a whole nation in war, and that would not make you evil.

Good and evil become visible in peace. The nation who builds a school in peace is good. The nation who builds more bombs in peace is bad.

Under these clauses, Neither Iran nor America are bad.

America and Iran would both build schools in peace. Therefore, neither is bad.

There are no ordinary Americans being scapegoated or unjustly killed. Without due process yes, but for good reason, and in war, that's good enough.

You want to know morals? I have none in war.

If I were president in 2001, I would have given an ultimatum to Iran, Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan, Pakistan, and Iraq. Give up your trash, or we will burn it all to the ground. I would have honestly nuclear bombed and eliminated most of the populations of those countries indefinably until they released the exact locations of the aggressors, and then I would have sent in the CIA to take them down.

Body counts don't matter in war. Just getting the job done. That means taking down scientists, taking down their military, and dismantling their economy one by one.
edit on 17-1-2012 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by Deetermined

I still think that this is all Iran's doing.
They killed the scientist, they find his killers, they make a deal out of everything.

Bull-dookey.

On this site, many (most) think Bush planned 9/11.

How hard is it to believe that this nutweasel in Iran would do the same damned thing?

No, most people on this site don't think any such thing. Those who look into 9/11 with any sincerity usually come to the conclusion that it was a joint CIA/Mossad Op, with GWB left out of the loop for deniability, plus..he ain't all that bright.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   

FINAL WARNING!!!!!

Disruptive, ill-mannered and/or off topic posts will continue to be removed.
There may also be temporary Posting Bans for those who do not heed this message.

You are responsible for your own posts.

Terms and Conditions of Use--Please Review

We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

yesterday's warning
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by verylowfrequency
Those who run the show, don't believe in any Religion, that's just the method of driving the sheeple. Wake up and quit bickering about that nonsense. ATS is not the place for such stupidity.

Same core group did the planning for this execution were responsible for this.

So you are saying that Israel is behind the assassination of Iran's most recently deceased nuclear scientist. Right?
(Or to put it more bluntly you are saying Mossad is behind it)

news.bbc.co.uk...
www.dailymail.co.uk...
(added links in case someone replies saying that Iran was behind the dubai assassination....)

It's actually pretty obvious that Israel/Mossad would be behind this. There's a high possibility that people of Iranian descent commited the execution to the scientist as leverage of covering their tracks. For instance, sending an Israeli national to assassinate someone in Iran would be plain stupid in the event they got caught... but using one of Iran's civilians or foreign spy's of Iranian descent seems more likely (as was the case with the recently captured CIA spy who was of Iranain descent used by america).

Either way, when a spy confesses, and if the background can be verified they will know who was behind the plot.

What i'm saying, there is no denying that Israel had some doing in the assassination of these nuclear scientists. to deny this fact makes one blind.

We all also have to remember that Israel will do anything to get it's way.

EDIT:
Just to clarify; when i mentioned 'a spy confessing' i was reffering to the arrest's made in Iran the other day (not the captured US spy).
edit on 17/1/2012 by InsideYourMind because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

You are aware that the Iranians are not as well-loved in the Middle East as everyone on ATS wants to think.

They aren't Arabs; they are Persians. There is a difference. Also, countries like Saudi and Yeman aren't fans of Iran; probably because Iran has a Shia ruling class vs. Saudi Arabia & Yemen having a Sunni ruling class. There are several hundred years of hatred & mistrust between the two sects going all the way back to the Prophet Muhammed's first cousin.

Notice that Saudi' and Yemen are two regime's fully back by the US, and that my friend swings their opinion of Iran alone.

Sure, some aspects of the Iranian government may not be well-loved, as is with any national government or leader. The people, are a different story altogether. They are just like me or you. They get by, have families, and create a living.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
reply to post by Brasov

The US threw children in there too!

Anything to back up this statement?

second

Are you so disconnected from your government's crimes or just pretending to be?

Juveniles held at the Guantanamo Bay detention camp

According to the UC Davis Center for the Study of Human Rights in the Americas, fifteen juveniles spent time as prisoners at the Guantanamo Bay detention camp — three more than the U.S. State Department had publicly acknowledged

The two youngest were 13.

Given the "juridical security" of that illegal detention center, it's reasonable to assume Guantanamo pedophiles had the time of their lives!

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join