It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran makes arrests in killing of nuclear scientist

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by LongbottomLeaf
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

I'm just saying the CIA wouldnt use a sloppy car bomb. The guy would disappear. He is worth more to the US alive than dead. Im sure the US would capture him and "work" out information. You conspiracy types are grasping at straws. "something happened blame the US" The US, UK and Israel all collaborated over a car bombing I think not.

It is easier to kill him than kidnap him. Especially now.
To kill him, they do not even have to do it themselves. There are many hired guns, who they can pay to do the job.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Has anyone even considered that maybe there is no dead nuclear scientist and it's all a bunch of BS? In other words, maybe it wasn't a nuclear scientist who died in that car. All prior stories leading up to this most recent event are questionable to say the very least IMO.

edit on 1/16/12 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by LongbottomLeaf

My theory is that this was CIA/Mossad sponsored, not actually carried out by CIA/Mossad operatives. A more in depth explanation would be that an MKO/Jundollah operative performed this assassination under direction from one of the agencies I mentioned.

Jundollah, Iran and the USA...

Israel used "false flag" operation to recruit anti-Iran militants, report alleges

'Western intelligence: Israel behind Iran bombs'

Arrested Spy in Lebanon Confesses MKO's Collaboration with Mossad

That's just a bit of info to ponder upon. There is plenty more if you look for it.

I never claimed any of my theories to be fact though, even though some of them are very probable.
edit on 16-1-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: add extra link

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   

I'm just saying the CIA wouldnt use a sloppy car bomb. The guy would disappear. He is worth more to the US alive than dead. Im sure the US would capture him and "work" out information. You conspiracy types are grasping at straws. "something happened blame the US" The US, UK and Israel all collaborated over a car bombing I think not.

How do we know the CIA didn't pay a couple of scapegoats to kill somebody they SAID was the scientist.

After they wisked the real guy off to a lab somewhere.

The scientist could have been kidnapped alive.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

I thought there were multiple witnesses, being rush hour when it happened...

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen

How do we know the CIA didn't pay a couple of scapegoats to kill somebody they SAID was the scientist.

After they wisked the real guy off to a lab somewhere.

The scientist could have been kidnapped alive.

That's what I'm talking about
Not hard to do BTW.
edit on 1/16/12 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by sHuRuLuNi

Let me get into your line of thinking.... they have the time to sneak to his car and the time to wire a bomb to it, but not enough time to drive up and shove him into a blacked out van. Ok makes loads of sense to me. Your theory just took an arrow in the knee
edit on 16-1-2012 by LongbottomLeaf because: e

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
No matter who did it here is a good documentary about the US and Iran. Enjoy...

The US and Israel are not the only ones who could pull this off.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
reply to post by xuenchen

I thought there were multiple witnesses, being rush hour when it happened...

And,

Who might THEY have been ?

Did THEY know the scientist personally enough to identify him at the scene ?
Were THEY paid shills ?

Hmmm.

Maybe I am wrong with this idea.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Covert war against nuclear scientists and overt sanctions is non-isolationist! Hopefully Obama just hangs in there and does nothing.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

The False Flag card is used on a daily basis

There are a few people in this thread who are implying Iran did this to their own scientist, if this were true, they would be the ones screaming false flag. The people who believe this was a Western plot are not the ones screaming false flag. Whether or not you believe the West had a hand in this, they are the ones getting the blame (in most circles).

It seems you're accusing the wrong people of screaming FF, in this thread at least.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Let me get into your line of thinking.... they have the time to sneak to his car and the time to wire a bomb to it, but not enough time to drive up and shove him into a blacked out van. Ok makes loads of sense to me. Your theory just took an arrow in the knee
edit on 16-1-2012 by LongbottomLeaf because: e

No one is sneaking. It was a magnetic bomb. It is placed while driving by with a motorcycle. It's very fast and effective.

And please do not abuse the Guards of Skyrim. They had a misfortune.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Like everyone around here says I want proof. I just dont see the CIA using a bomb when they could be waiting for him in his house. They deserved those arrows in the knee, or else every guard wouldnt have gotten one

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Why would the United States kill this scientist? Wouldnt it make more sense to just kidnap him - then interrogate him to find out exactly what the Iran nuclear program is doing?

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Brasov

Here is a little of what Iran does...

Since the establishment of the Islamic Republic in 1979, Iran views terrorism as a legitimate means to further its ideological and strategic aims -

Exporting the Revolution

Assisting Islamic groups and organizations worldwide, especially in the Middle East

Attacking Israel and attempting to sabotage the political process

Destabilizing the regimes of the more pragmatic Arab countries

Eliminating the Iranian regime’s opposition.

mehr.org...

Do you need more, because with a bit of research and I bet we can find more? Guess what here is a link to

A Partial List of 4525 Political Prisoners Who Were Massacred by the Islamic Regime of Iran in the Summer of 1988

mehr.org...

Too many names to post here that is why I linked it. Now what do you think of Iranian justice?

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by sHuRuLuNi

Originally posted by TheSleepCreep
Iran probably just grabbed some whitish looking people off the streets. I feel sorry for whoever is being interrogated right now. God knows what medieval, sick, twisted things are being done to those people as we speak... Unless they don't really have any suspects and are just bluffing. Better stay tuned.

Whitish you say? You do know that Iranians are persians, right? They are the ones where the term "Arian" comes from ...
Most of them are pretty white.

But this shows your pre-disposition to judge them right away.

I didn't mean to judge them to much. They were claiming that it was Americans and the CIA that was behind the assassination. So unless the CIA used "Agents with looks similar to that of middle eastern descent" to carry out the assassination then Iran might just look for anyone that's looks American as a scapegoat. Just my opinion.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Those Iranians are crazy, if they push us to war it will be a training mission for the U.S.

1 to 2 weeks, personally they should send about 5 tactical nukes and turn it into a parking lot.

The Iranian leader looks like a midget troll.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shermanator

I personally did not know him, but my friend, who is a very well rounded, intelligent woman, says "This is impossible! This scenario is so far removed from his personality and personal view on Iran."

I think the word of a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend... is definitely evidence that this terrorist was indeed visiting his grandma for some toast and jam.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h

Here is a little of what Iran does...

In the unlikely eventuality that your zionist site was telling the truth... Is the U.S. with 1,500,000 civilians murdered in Iraq any better?

The U.S. regime needs to be contained for it's the most murderous in the world. Even worse, it has the capacitiy to project its blind killing machine far beyond its borders, something that Iran hasn't.

By the way, who is mehr.org ?

Contact
MEHR
P.O. Box 2037
P.V.P., CA 90274

Another propaganda fly-by-night op from the U.S.

Now take a good look at Human Rights in the U.S.

edit on 16-1-2012 by Brasov because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join