It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran makes arrests in killing of nuclear scientist

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by jerico65

The conditioning of some members is frightening. Notice how they jump in right away claiming US/Mossad killed the scientist and also ridicule anyone who thinks it might be an Iranian operation.

I think they biggest question would be, "why would Iran kill its own"? He was the deputy head of Iran's uranium enrichment facility at Natanz.

Natanz is a hardened Fuel Enrichment Plant (FEP) covering 100,000 square meters that is built 8 meters underground and protected by a concrete wall 2.5 meters thick, itself protected by another concrete wall. In 2004, the roof was hardened with reinforced concrete and covered with 22 meters of earth. The complex consists of two 25,000 square meter halls and a number of administrative buildings. This once secret site was one of the two exposed by Alireza Jafarzadeh in August, 2002. IAEA Director General Mohamed ElBaradei visited the site on 21 February 2003 and reported that 160 centrifuges were complete and ready for operation, with 1000 more under construction at the site. Under the terms of Iran's safeguards agreement, Iran was under no obligation to report the existence of the site while it was still under construction. There are currently approximately 7,000 centrifuges installed at Natanz, of which 5,000 are producing low enriched uranium.

Confirmed? Who confirmed them??

Current and former U.S. government officials told Reuters in November that Iran had succeeded in uncovering the identities of several CIA informants.

From here.

I get a laugh out of your posts, that's for sure.

Maybe instead of laughing, you should be doing some digging.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by Brasov

You want to know morals? I have none in war.

If I were president in 2001, I would have given an ultimatum to Iran, Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan, Pakistan, and Iraq. Give up your trash, or we will burn it all to the ground. I would have honestly nuclear bombed and eliminated most of the populations of those countries indefinably until they released the exact locations of the aggressors, and then I would have sent in the CIA to take them down.

Body counts don't matter in war. Just getting the job done. That means taking down scientists, taking down their military, and dismantling their economy one by one.
edit on 17-1-2012 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

Why is it your posts piss me off so much, I am quoting you again?
Would be interesting if your mirror image became president of one of those countries you mentioned and nuked and eliminated most of the population of the US or Israel, you know "burn it to the ground" because it didn't "give up its trash"(you know those multiple aggressors during the course of several decades). Body counts don't matter right? And who cares about the truth, since you of course have the moral grounds and superiority on your side. You can clearly see the light, and all these other countries just hate you for your clear vision.

I sincerely hope people like you experience themselves what they preach. But by yourselves, without innocent victims nearby.

Go ahead, justify some more BS. You btw should be applying for any job at the white house. Couple of years and your stellar views, you will be making those decisions among your bretheren.
edit on 17-1-2012 by psycho13 because: grammar

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined
Are you saying that the Israeli government or American government could care less about what happens to this ex-marine or any other detained Americans?

If they did care would they have sent them? Does the Gov. really care about anyone they send into battle, as long as we win?

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by psycho13

Why is it your posts piss me off so much, I am quoting you again? Would be interesting if your mirror image became president of one of those countries you mentioned and nuked and eliminated most of the population of the US or Israel, you know "burn it to the ground" because it didn't "give up its trash"(you know those multiple aggressors during the course of several decades). Body counts don't matter right? And who cares about the truth, since you of course have the moral grounds and superiority on your side. You can clearly see the light, and all these other countries just hate you for your clear vision.

Good thing we're the guys with the nukes then. See how it works? I don't have to worry, because I'm not the one who would loose in such a war. Were I in a different military position I would deal wit it. I am not, hence I don't care.

But just for the record, I think the world would be a better place if Jerusalem was ashes. If some meteor or act of God crashed onto the Holy Land and exterminated every man woman and child, Palestinian and Jew, I do believe that the world would know peace that day.

This Israel-Arab conflict is worth about as much time as arguing with a westboro. Why should I choose a side?

I told you what I think. There are no good sides and bad sides in war. Just the side that will build more schools and the side that will build more bombs. What do I see over the arabs? bombs and mud huts. What do I see over Israel? Cities and culture. What to I see over Tehran? Cities and culture.

Good side builds schools in peace. Bad side builds bombs in peace. Israel and Iran are not building many bombs compared to how much culture they are producing. Therefore neither side is more evil than the other.

I sincerely hope people like you experience themselves what they preach. But by yourselves, without innocent victims nearby. Go ahead, justify some more BS. You btw should be applying for any job at the white house. Couple of years and your stellar views, you will be making those decisions among your bretheren.

Ironic, considering what I described is a very very much so middle eastern style of fighting a war.

Wouldn't mind it either. I'd cut off the middle east. They want to bleed in the desert for relics, let them. It's not my concern.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

I think it is propaganda, since the Jerusalem Post gave credibility to a London Times article that claimed the Mossad did it

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Please stick to the topic of “Iran makes arrests in killing of nuclear scientist”, rather then commenting on other posters.

Thank You.

Play the ball, not the other players

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1
Iranians arresting Iranians to get information on more Iranians.

Hard to follow this story.

In the end it will be blamed on the CIA and Israel.

what do you mean at the end...... Right from the beginning is more accurate.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
So far you have twice as many stars a comments so keep posting.

The federal governments of the UK and the US get away with the horrible criminal activity they get away with because the collective media takes what the governments say they are doing at face value and reports it back to the public.

As an example every half well informed person knows that the justification fot the invasion of Iraq was a complete con-job and every detail was a lie.

If the media does not hammer an issue home, it is as if nothing happened.

If the media hammered home the fact that Israel is a state sponsor of terrorism and the killing of this Iranian scientist was proof and then went back through history and detailed all of the Israeli terrorist attacks the world's opinion of Israel would be driven down to the lowest lows.

As it is, virtually no one will remember this story in three months.

Our news media is failing us at best and complicit at worst.

Originally posted by finitedualities
Signed up just to post how amazing it is that it's taken 62 years of documented CIA and US manipulation of both their politics and economy for Iran to get this mad. Shame on my leaders and shame on my media for covering this situation like war is unavoidable. How about we stop picking on people for once? I would take our public being informed enough to know how wrong it is, but that's asking WAY too much. I feel like we've already lost sometimes....

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Stratfor today announced that it had received information suggesting that Russia may have had a hand in this most recent assassination, as well as an unnamed Arab intelligence service.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Soshh

Hi Soshh, thanks for the info.

If it's not too much of a bother I was wondering if you could U2U me that article or post it in the thread. It sounds like an interesting read.

Peace.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

If it's not too much of a bother I was wondering if you could U2U me that article or post it in the thread. It sounds like an interesting read.

Here's a video for you:

width="358" height="350" id="kickWidget_mediasuite_3079_ehdn0as4" name="kickWidget_mediasuite_3079_ehdn0as4" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="http://serve.a-widget.com/service/getWidgetSwf.kickAction">

Oops. Here's a link to the page with the video on it:

www.stratfor.com...

I wonder what's keeping Brasov?
edit on 18-1-2012 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

The source is actually a video in their 'Above the Tearline' series. I'll let you know if/when they produce an article on it.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Soshh

I won't attack you since you're only the messenger, but this reminds me of the Mossad agents who posed as Americans to recruit Iranian separatists from Jundollah and MKO. If the info discussed in your vid is true, It sounds like Mossad might be posing as Russian agents who are now recruiting Iranians to do dirty deeds. Of course this is only a theory of mine and I'm not presenting it as fact.

I posted links that support this theory earlier in this thread or a diff one. I will edit this post with a link to the other post once I find it. Thanks for the vid BTW

ETA:

I am home now and cannot find any of the various posts where I compiled all the links between Western intelligence and the various organizations they have been using against the Iranian regime. Luckily I'm confident that you're already aware of these alleged ties so it's not that big of a deal. It just frustrates me when I look for something and am not able to find it. Yes, it's a form or OCD

edit on 18-1-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

I wonder what's keeping Brasov?

My sources indicate he is attending a very important meeting at the Kremlin. One of his operatives was just detained in Canada.

Don't hate man, we all have bills to pay.

Ha! Sorry for the cheesy joke.

Thanks for linking that page, Soshh found a direct link to YT which is all I can access from my phone.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by Soshh

I won't attack you since you're only the messenger, but this reminds me of the Mossad agents who posed as Americans to recruit Iranian separatists from Jundollah and MKO. If the info discussed in your vid is true, It sounds like Mossad might be posing as Russian agents who are now recruiting Iranians to do dirty deeds. Of course this is only a theory of mine and I'm not presenting it as fact.

I posted links that support this theory earlier in this thread or a diff one. I will edit this post with a link to the other post once I find it. Thanks for the vid BTW

edit on 18-1-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

Although it may be in the front of your mind, the recent report that Mossad impersonated CIA in agent recruitment operations does not make it any more or less likely that something similar is happening here and at this point there is nothing to suggest that it is. Mossad may have a reputation (largely self-propagated) but this is something that is not beneath any intelligence service.

It is unlikely that the source or even a vague idea of the nature of the source will be disclosed by Stratfor, so how they obtained this information and from whom and why is a moot point. The prospect of this being disinformation is a distinct possibility. We can theorise until the cows come home but everyone will have their own spin on it, leaving us with an infinite number of possible explanations to juggle with and this gets us nowhere.

I believe that the most constructive thing to do is to deal with the report by first exploring Russian/Arab motives objectively. I don't think that any reasonable person would disagree that Israeli/Western involvement in this assassination is very likely, but this tends to be dealt with extensively to the point that other possibilities are ignored.
edit on 18/1/12 by Soshh because: typo

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join