It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is Only ONE Conspiracy - Everything Else is Just 'Noise'!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by SquirrelNutz

The Permian Triassic extinction,around 252 million years ago,was the Earth's most severe extinction event,with up to 96% of all marine species and 70% of terrestrial vertebrate species becoming extinct.It is the only known mass extinction of insects.Some 57% of all families and 83% of all genera were killed...

Mass extinctions are caused by unstoppable cycles of the sun which results in prolonged periodical glaciations and ice ages,by super volcanoes,by asteroid and comet impacts and by gamma ray bursts,not by humans...

We think we are the be all end all of evolution and we are not...

We think we are better and more highy evolved than every other living thing and we are not...

We think we are more powerful than nature and we are not...

We are not able to live in harmony with nature and so we try to control it and we cannot...

The only reason humanity has been able to arise to its present state is because we were able to evolve and advanced in conjunction with the most recent recession of the continental ice sheets...

We are more or less an accident,a temporary species that just happened to arise between massive glaciations and all consuming ice ages...

Between 99% and 99.9% of every living thing that has ever existed in the air,under the water and on the land of earth is now extinct and gone forever...

We are not as high and mighty as we are taught and told to think we are...

Here today gone tomorrow?

No,its worse than that...

Here today gone today...
edit on 16-1-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Agreed! (and, that first star to your post is mine
) - but, you're missing the krux of this thread.

At no time did *I* imply that Humans would be the cause of our extinction (I think you may be inferring too much from the post on the last page).

My main point is simply this: Our civilization will experience some type of 95%+ELE. At some point. That is unavoidable. The point of this thread is to illustrate that ALL other mainstream conspiracies can be shown to support the fact that 1) certain powers are preparing for this inevitability, and 2) steps are being taken to not only 'protect' (conceal from) the masses from the fact that the time may be quickly approaching, but that it has also happened many times, before.

Ergo, every other mainstream conspiracy out there can be shown to control 1) population, 2) resources, or 3) information. Every single one of them. And, executing all of these efforts while keeping it all under wraps IS the (only) conspiracy.

[My previous post just shows that current data suggests that humans may assist in accelerating certain 95%-ELE aspects - the Joe Rogan video, earlier, comparing us to bacteria on a sandwich has less to do with how humans are 'ruining this planet', rather it is meant to show that almost no one - and no one's actions, in relative terms - actually contribute to advancing us as a species - why the Michio Kaku video preceeded it]

Make sense?
edit on 1/16/2012 by SquirrelNutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

In all seriousness...read through this link,take a look at the photos blown up larger and understand just how incredibly massive,strong and lavishly decked out this one of many blast proof bunker complexes that tptb have prepared for themselves,at the expense of our broken back,blood and sweat extorted tax dollars actually are...

Atomic bomb proof bunkers that the royal bloodline elite world leaders and their beautiful people friends and families will escape to and seek shelter within...

Just imagine the blast proof bunkers they surely have that we dont know about...

The term "us" and "them" doesnt even begin to describe the class seperation that exists between tptb and the vast majority of people,you and i,the expendable commodoties who will be left on the surface to face whatever tptb are well aware of thats coming our way,gamma ray burst? prolonged solar flares? pole shift? Axis tilt? Alien invasion?

This particular one is 2,000ft within and beneath the solid granite cheyenne mountains...

The Operations Center itself lies along one side of a main tunnel bored almost a mile through the solid granite heart of the mountain.The tunnel is designed to route the worst of a blast's shock wave out the other end,past the two 25-ton blast doors that mark one wall.The center was designed to withstand up to a 30 megaton blast within 1-nautical-mile...

Fifteen buildings,freestanding without contact with the rock walls or roofs and joined by flexible vestibule connections,make up the inner complex.Twelve of these buildings are three stories tall,the others are one and two stories.The outer shells of the buildings are made of three-eighths-inch,continuously welded low carbon steel plates which are supported by structural steel frames.Metal walls and tunnels serve to attenuate electromagnetic pulse....

The buildings in the complex are mounted on 1,319 steel springs,each weighing about 1,000 pounds,the springs allow the complex to move 12 inches in any one direction...

And they contain hospitals, dentist offices, lounges, years worth of food and drinking water, high-tech air filtration systems, climate controlled heaters and air conditioning, food courts, barber shops, physical fitness centers, dining rooms, pharmacies, saunas, sleeping quarters, ect,ect...

Cheyenne Mountain Complex > en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Wow - awesome link - going through it. Yeah, think I've seen that stuff before. I agree - I think there are many more sites like this, that are much more sophisticated. Had to fly into/out of DIA just a few weeks ago for a huge ski trip with some friends, and was reminded of all the strangeness there when one of my friends pointed at the mural with the gas-masked, rifle-wielding, gestapo figure stabbing the dove with his sword...

And, I think we're on the same page, now.

edit on 1/16/2012 by SquirrelNutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

1 megaton equals 1,000 kilotons...

A 30-megaton blast is equal to 30,000 kilotons...

The atom bomb dropped on hiroshima was 13 kilotons...

Which means that the cheyenne bunker complex is designed to withstand an atomic blast thats around 2,308 hiroshima bombs!!!

Have i done the math correctly?

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

You have done the math correctly.

But, you have made the incorrect assumption that the complex was meant to withstand a (human made) bomb.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

I think thats why i mentioned that this place was built to withstand an atom bomb and or perhaps a gamma ray burst,or prolonged solar flares,or pole shift,or axis tilt,or alien invasion,or who knows what else?

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Until such a time that this ELE happens, you will need a 'New' city to rule the 'Empire' and keep the subjects under control, so as not to thwart the efforts of tptb to survive - I would recommend Astana, Kazakhstan.

Check out this revitalized, futuristic, and imposing city...

Here's some more information on highlights of the city, by Vigilant Citizen.

Astana is the first capital being built in the 21st century and it perfectly represents where the world is headed.

Now, check out the research this guy did, right here on ATS, just two years ago - VERY extensive...

Kazakhstan - The Most Important Country on Earth?

Compelling stuff, man.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Isn't Washington DC and the government suppose to move to and relocate in Denver,Colorado?

Perhaps because the earths polar ice caps will be melted by the perpetual and unstoppable cycles of the sun,will cause the coast lines of earth,where vast amounts of people live and where lots of major cities are located,to become totally flooded?

Get ready for this horrible and all too real image,a map of the world after the ice caps melt,which could happen very easily,we just dont know how rapidly it sooner or later will occur,does it take days,weeks,months,or years?

And it looks like Denver,Colorado is going to be safe,sound and dry,while Kazakhstan will be under the ocean and most of India and Australia are literally going to be in deep,deep trouble > www.zetatalk.com...

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Tagged.

Will get back to comment.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
how can you believe in them?
they started it all to make money and use the people.
they dont do it for the betterment of the humans as a hole.
they are playing god. making the world so it is making their life better.
and they are not sane. they dont care about the future of mankind or earth.
they have mest up the earth so bad we will all die off.
and we will not be saved by going to live in space.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by buddha
how can you believe in them?

I don't like it. I don't condone some (most) of the methods. But, I understand it.

they started it all to make money and use the people.

What is 'it' that they started? Life? I think money/'using' are resultant, not causal.

they dont do it for the betterment of the humans as a whole.

That's how YOU (most) see it, because we do not benefit from their actions, we are (usually) hurt.

they are playing god. making the world so it is making their life better.

Agree with that - still does not detract from the entire point of this thread. What's your point?

and they are not sane. they dont care about the future of mankind or earth.

Again, this is your perception, because you/we/I are/am not a part of their greater plan - I agree, it sucks.

they have mest up the earth so bad we will all die off.

Actually, WE as a civilization have messed up the earth. And, yes, in order to 'fix' it, many may (unfortunately) perish. (I'll assume you did not make it through all 3 posts on the first page - be sure to at least start at the top of this one (Pg 3 - specifically, this post), to catch up)

and we will not be saved by going to live in space.

I agree, we are not smart enough to live in harmony with this planet - how could we be expected to live 'better' anywhere else?
edit on 1/17/2012 by SquirrelNutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Money is a fabricated weapon of domination and control and a tool used for class seperation,without money everyone would be equal and the royal bloodline elites would never allow that to happen,not without a very bloody revolution and their crushing of our solidarity by filling everyones minds with fear and hate and greed has ensured them that will most likely never occur...

edit on 17-1-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
First off squirrelnutz, I am impressed with your post. I do think that tptb, like every other manager in the world, is looking at the "big picture" and I think they have convinced themselves that progress and the continuation of the species is only possible if some tough decisions are made.

I think they may regret many of their decisions, knowing that people are hurt in the process, but they sleep well at night believing they are doing the best thing "in the long run" and they have this idea that you have to suffer to be grateful. Only through pain can you know joy.

I do not think these people are evil.....I do not think they are good.....they are a mixture of both, just like most of us are. They are doing what they think is best for the majority of people. They do not bother with the people who fall through the cracks because they feel that a small percentage of people will always self implode. But for the rest of us, they try to move us forward toward their idea of what a sustainable society should be.

Some people say tptb are evil.....and they blame tptb for every bad thing in the world. I do not agree with that, first because it gives tptb way too much control, and secondly because it gives away too much of our personal responsibility.

It is like blaming your #ty life on your parents....yes they are a factor in who you are....but they are not you....and you have to look at your choices and take responsibility for your choices.

I do not think the TPTB are all angels in rainbows either.....I disagree with many things they do, and I do not think they got all the right answers, I think in their quest for survival they have lost sight of many of the most important facets of being human and they are becoming too authoritarian in their management approach. They are desperately trying to control every aspect of our lives, because they are scared of the direction we are going in and the more strict they become the more out of control we become. We are like the rebellious teenagers and they are the domineering parents.

They look at us as sheeple who are relying on them to fix things, encapable of fixing our own problems, and until we start taking personal responsibility to fix our own problems and make the tough decisions for ourselves, they will continue to make the hard decisions for us and ultimately we get what we give.

Or they could be reptilian overlords who feast on our pineal glands and bath in the blood of our infants to preserve their life force....I am open to that possibility as well. If that is true then they are indeed some evil creatures. I would like to think they are well meaning but misguided rich folks who have taken on the responsibility of structuring our society and they are not doing a very good job at it, IMO.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Mijamija

Wow, someone else who gets it - thank you for your contribution. *'d

reply to post by blocula

Originally posted by blocula

Money is a fabricated weapon of domination and control and a tool used for class seperation,without money everyone would be equal and the royal bloodline elites would never allow that to happen,not without a very bloody revolution and their crushing of our solidarity by filling everyones minds with fear and hate and greed has ensured them that will most likely never occur...

Unfortunately, I'll have to disagree with you, here. You see all people may be created equal, but they certainly do not mature that way. I do not think money is evil. It is very necessary. How else would you reward the great contibutors of this world (the same way you treat the lazy people who do nothing but take?)

Now, I agree that we have some HUGE problems of class separation in this country and around the world, but without Capitalism - rewarding innovation and creativity (notice, I didn't say 'job creators') - we not have advanced as far or as quickly as we have enjoyed. If everyone were compensated equally, where is the incentive for the great minds to contribute more (I feel like I just had this convo, somewhere else).

I feel I must reiterate: I do not agree with all the tbtb methods, nor do I agree with the gross discrepency in classes of citizens that is exhibited, today - a lot could be done to fix that - BUT, I UNDERSTAND IT.

How would you reward innovation, while at the same time treat ALL people equally in your fictional, utopian society? Seriously, not trying to be a dick - trying to learn. Please direct me to a thread of yours or someone else' that shows how this could possibly work. Some people think that if 'free energy' is ever realized (or, more to the point, revealed, as suggested by most) that everything would be fixed? HOW? I want the details.

Thanks. (And, honestly, thank you for participating - this is what helps us all grow)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
As kind of a tangent topic...

There IS hope for us, though, I believe - if you want to talk about, everyone being "Equal" - try this on for size. I think there is a collision course between TPTB trying to 'get away with their 'cleansing' and/or prepping for the next cataclysm' and us becoming one, big, massive, collective being...

Originally posted by SquirrelNutz, elswhere

reply to post by 74Templar

Agreed. I think the acceleration & awakening can best be exemplified by two ideas:

1) Robert A. Wilson's "Jumping Jesus" Phenomenon, that will result in an eventual 'singularity' - explained here [by someone who is deemed by some to be strange - regardless, this idea is not his, but he explains it well]...

That reminds me, someone once showed a stat me that a single day's newspaper today, has more news & information than a typical person would have received in a year, and some even a lifetime, back in the 1500s.

Crazy to think about.

And, 2) Ray Kurtzweil's (inventor, futurist, and author, Transcendent Man) ideas on humans and computers...

There WILL come a time when all information is known by every human (or most, at least) instanly, and simultaneously - we are effectively becoming the "Borg".

The manner in which we exchange information, and the amount of data we are able to process at once, has been accelerating exponentially, forever.

Maybe he was (finally) off by a few years...?

Now... think about this....

Everything I just described above (and, in conjunction with the OP) is not just limited to us; humans and the Earth.

It is Universal.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   

SquirrelNuts,

Great thread !!!

I think I understand what you are saying and I picked this post out of the lot to expand.

My main point is simply this: Our civilization will experience some type of 95%+ELE. At some point. That is unavoidable.

I absolutely agree. No going back. It seems we are slow learners of past experiences.

The point of this thread is to illustrate that ALL other mainstream conspiracies can be shown to support the fact that 1) certain powers are preparing for this inevitability,

Yes they are. No hard cold proof but the evidence is plastered wall to wall.

2) steps are being taken to not only 'protect' (conceal from) the masses from the fact that the time may be quickly approaching, but that it has also happened many times, before.

Masses are too busy watching Reality TV, working their butts off to make ends meet and individualized & self-centered to even realize that something is going on. Not that most seem to care anyway. Sad but true.

Steps are indeed being taken to sustain a follow up of existence once we fail, once again. We are slow learners.

I also believe that it did happen before. But when we stop and think about it, why do we fail and reset everytime? The reasons are always the same.

- We become overdependent on technology. Technology could be such a wonderful tool to enhance human life. Technology could be used to alter catastrophic scenarios. Kaku explains it well with a class 2 civilisation. But instead we push the boundaries till they get out of control. We like playing with fire. In a certain way, we do play God. We did. And we still do. Didn't Atlantis disappear over that very speculation? We still do it today. The Hadron Collider is a fascinating tool. We can recreate a God particle. We can recreate a mini black hole. Doesn't that sound crazy to anyone?? Let's push the boundaries. We detonated a nuke on the moon for crying out loud !! Let's see what happens !! Unbelievable.

- The Elite hasn't changed. The bloodlines do continue. I've spent a lot of time on the second part of my thread called The Powers That Be and it is so interlaced and confusing that it's not even funny. The ones at the very top are ALL linked and always have been. They hold the world in their hands yet they screw it up, protect themselves and reset. Masses are just collateral damage.

Ergo, every other mainstream conspiracy out there can be shown to control 1) population, 2) resources, or 3) information. Every single one of them. And, executing all of these efforts while keeping it all under wraps IS the (only) conspiracy.

I absolutely agree. They do see a picture that the masses don't see. And they do keep it under wraps. Everything is filtered, looked at and they do take decisions that THEY think are the right ones for continuity. But the same problem remains. They do it the wrong way. Slow learners.

This is a quality thread and I hope it picks up. Many members would benefit from it.

S&F !!

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

This is the best response, so far, to my thread. Thank you, sir, for jumping in.

I regret that I can only give your post 1 star.

[checking out your TPTB thread, now - excellent work on the 'Die Offs' one - already jumped in on that one

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   

The Native Indians of the Americas lived in harmony with nature for many thousands of years,they lived without jails,without poor houses,without bibles,without money and they didnt even have a word for stealing...

Then along came the hell bent europeans,posessed by greed,at war with nature and in terms of percentages,their Native American Genocide killed more than 98% of all Indians,rendering this Holocaust more efficiently lethal than any disease known to mankind.Indian cultures were erased,libraries of oral tradition functionally burned and many of the survivors were effectively buried in mass graves under bibles...

We do not need money to live,its just that we have been trained and taught and told to think we do for so long that its almost impossible for us to imagine living anyother way...

edit on 17-1-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

The Native Indians of the americas lived in harmony with nature for many thousands of years,they lived without jails,without poor houses,without bibles,without money and they didnt even have a word for stealing...

Then along came the hell bent europeans,posessed by greed,at war with nature and in terms of percentages,their Native American Genocide killed more than 98% of all Indians,rendering this Holocaust more efficiently lethal than any disease known to mankind.Indian cultures were erased,libraries of oral tradition functionally burned and many of the survivors were effectively buried in mass graves under bibles...

We do not need money to live,its just that we have been trained and taught and told to think we do for so long that its almost impossible for us to imagine living anyother way...

If we want to live primatively, I agree with you.

The only large populations I know of that are able to live without technology, in 'complete harmony' as you like to think, we refer to as "3rd World Countries", nowadays. Why don't you lead by example, and stop carrying on here? Which, you won't be able to, anyway, because you will be without your computer and/or internet service, nevermind the fact that you wouldn't have time to mess with that stuff anyway, as you will be hunting for food, trying to barter goods, and fighting off deadly diseases, constantly.

See what I mean, if you/we want to grow and advance as a civilization, this type of everyone-is-equal, and we don't need fancy stuff 'lifestyle' is impossible to sustain. It is a pipedream.

And, let's just call them what they are... the 'Savage Native Americans' of this (U.S.) continent you are talking about, or the 'Marauding Hordes' in Europe or the 'Ruthless Barbarians' of Asia & the Middle East - or whatever, but you get my point... are many times, simply those folks who were (not part of the 'chosen ones', and) leftover from the last time civilization was 'reset', whether it be from a cataclysmic event, or from the systematic 'cleansing' by TPTB (you called them "bent europeans, posessed by greed").

As Son said above you in his post, it is and endless and repeating cycle - that, I believe each post-apocalyptic civilization on this planet has tried to escape: Invention, discovery, technological development, mass production, and the daunting task of starting a 'civilized' community/world, will start all over again (as it has before).

This is the krux of this thread: that there is only ONE conspiracy - whether it is good or bad, right or wrong, is immaterial to the overall topic. It is what it is. You are trying to solve an issue that is partt of an already forgone conclusion (live like the native indians of the americas?), and is a sidebar to the overall position of this thread. You are letting emotion govern your argument. Let logic and reason take over, and you will see that what you want (while noble and beautiful) is irrelevant - what I'm saying is happening is happening, I'm just trying to get people to notice it, not change it - that's a topic for another thread (and, called activism).

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join