It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is Only ONE Conspiracy - Everything Else is Just 'Noise'!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Just using my own town as one example,i wonder what would happen if tomorrows television news reports stated and tomorrows newspaper headlines read...

"All Rockland Resident Males Between The Ages Of 50 And 70 Must Report To Your Train Station By Tomorrow Noon"

A lot of people are dumbed down obedient sheep and i wonder how many would actually go? And then those who didnt,the following early morning were awakened by multiple police cruiser sirens wailing outside their houses,as multiple policemen armed with guns and blanket search warrants started breaking down their doors...

I wonder if those that didnt show for the first round-up willingly,would then go ? Allow themselves to be taken away because thats what they were told to do? Would fear take over? Or would they resist and run and hide?...

Hopefully,we never forget about WW -1 and WW-2...

edit on 17-1-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Sadly, I think we are heading that direction.

As imminent destruction approaches - it whatever form, it does (but we know it's only a question of IF, not WHEN) - it becomes increasingly important to control the population (read 'restrain'), as large, defiant populations would thwart TPTBs efforts to control and carry on. (maybe this is why everyone is screaming 'revolution').

edit on 1/18/2012 by SquirrelNutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Matter of fact, if you go to Wikipedia, TODAY, from a laptop or desktop, you are greeted by this...

Call your elected officials.
Tell them you are their constituent, and you oppose SOPA and PIPA.

Why?
SOPA and PIPA would put the burden on website owners to police user-contributed material and call for the unnecessary blocking of entire sites. Small sites won't have sufficient resources to defend themselves. Big media companies may seek to cut off funding sources for their foreign competitors, even if copyright isn't being infringed. Foreign sites will be blacklisted, which means they won't show up in major search engines. SOPA and PIPA would build a framework for future restrictions and suppression.

In a world in which politicians regulate the Internet based on the influence of big money, Wikipedia — and sites like it — cannot survive.

Congress says it's trying to protect the rights of copyright owners, but the "cure" that SOPA and PIPA represent is worse than the disease. SOPA and PIPA are not the answer: they would fatally damage the free and open Internet.

Yeah, Wiki is "taking the day off" to raise awareness and fight these bastards.

Do your part, or stop bitching. You are part of the solution, or you are part of the problem.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
And, Google.

And, reddit.

This is AWEsome.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Only just read this thread, and i'm wondering, what it is that they are doing that is better "for the species, as a whole" or the advancement and preservation of the species?

Correct me if you think i'm being a total divvy, but if they were trying to preserve the species, then surely having LOTS of people would be a good thing, so that if a cataclysmic disaster happened, there would be more chance of some people surviving?

As for "advancement" ... if they wish to advance the species, then why keep their "advancements" (free energy, amazingly futuristic technology, cures for cancers/diabetes etc.) hidden away and never ever utilised?

I would rather see everyone happy, and living a fair, and free life, than kill off a lot to save a few. Think about it, they won't be alive for that long in the grand scheme of things, so why would they even CARE about the advancement or preservation of our species? It is pretty obvious that they don't care, either that or don't have any sort of conscience at all, to be able to allow needless suffering to occur in the world.

If you share their ideals OP, then I hope you perish along with them, and end up wherever they end up, because my idea of preserving our species, which doesn't really matter at the end of the day (it is pure selfish instinct to want to carry on a species), is to allow EVERYONE a fair go at life, not just deem yourself and a few others much better than everyone else, therefore playing god with everyone else.

It's disgusting to even contemplate it, let alone carry it out.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by domasio

Only just read this thread, and i'm wondering, what it is that they are doing that is better "for the species, as a whole" or the advancement and preservation of the species?

Correct me if you think i'm being a total divvy, but if they were trying to preserve the species, then surely having LOTS of people would be a good thing, so that if a cataclysmic disaster happened, there would be more chance of some people surviving?

In their eyes, they are eliminating the cancer. And, as far as preserving the species... ever heard of the expression, quality over quantity?

As for "advancement" ... if they wish to advance the species, then why keep their "advancements" (free energy, amazingly futuristic technology, cures for cancers/diabetes etc.) hidden away and never ever utilised?

Explain to us all how making these things available to everyone changes anything?

But, WAIT, before replying again, I would recommend that you read through the other (few) pages, as it is clear that you are missing the entire point of this thread AND my message here - not just, as exemplified by your responses, above (I'll go ahead and call you a "total divvy", now
), but also, exemplified by the continuing statements...

I would rather see everyone happy, and living a fair, and free life, than kill off a lot to save a few. Think about it, they won't be alive for that long in the grand scheme of things, so why would they even CARE about the advancement or preservation of our species? It is pretty obvious that they don't care, either that or don't have any sort of conscience at all, to be able to allow needless suffering to occur in the world.

I agree with this paragraph. But, this is NOT what is happening, and that's not what this thread was meant to be about. I'm simply pointing out that there is ONLY ONE conspiracy, and have proven how this is the case - How is no one getting this?! It's in the Title of the thread. This is not a discussion about good or bad, right or wrong, or how to fix it, rather to show that ALL conspiracies can be lead back to this one, in particular.

If you share their ideals OP, then I hope you perish along with them, and end up wherever they end up, because my idea of preserving our species, which doesn't really matter at the end of the day (it is pure selfish instinct to want to carry on a species), is to allow EVERYONE a fair go at life, not just deem yourself and a few others much better than everyone else, therefore playing god with everyone else.

See above (and, as recommened, the rest of the thread) - this isn't about me. I am just the messaenger, not a propigator. Get it straight.

It's disgusting to even contemplate it, let alone carry it out.

Couldn't agree more. But, it IS what it IS.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
And, for those that fear the NWO is coming or is forming, are grossly mis-informed.

It has already arrived. Matter of fact, it has always been here. The only thing that has changed is that people are finally talking about it, wising up to it, and feeling its effects/wrath.

The NWO is all around you: It's the Fed. It's politics. It's SOPA and PIPA. It's those who mock the OWS movement(s). It's the war in Iraq, Afghanistan, [every war, assassination, revolution, that has ever occured], 9/11, etc... It's the cronies at Fox and CNN. It's the stock market. It's Big Pharma. It's Big Oil. (this could go on for days)

It's everywhere and everything all at once, at the same time - maybe why it's so easy to miss.

If there has ever been a bigger wake up call than the current times we are living in and events we are experiencing, I'd like someone to point it out.

We've all seen and heard it before, and it sounds so cliche, but...WAKE THE # UP!

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Does anyone here actually think and believe that the majority of people in the usa are going to willingly submit, just lay down and die without a fight,without a nation wide uprising,without another revolution when the it really hits the fan?

I hope theres still at least a little of the stamina and bravery that allowed us to defeat the british during the revolutionary war and emerge victorious in ww-1 and ww-2 still flowing through our veins and in our dna...
edit on 18-1-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Have you even read "Report from iron mountain"?
I had no idea that their plan is working as well as they get people onto their side. I mean, i can understand where you're coming from but to say that they are doing it for the sake of mankind? Hell no.
I really don't wanna write a long post since it wont have any effect on what you think.

This thread scared me allot.
Ever heard of Stockholm syndrome?

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by FejkNick

In psychology,Stockholm Syndrome is an apparently paradoxical psychological phenomenon in which hostages express empathy and have positive feelings towards their captors,sometimes to the point of defending them...Stockholm Syndrome > en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Progress is not linked to the control of people, but rather to the greater control of the people over themselves. Consolidating power is often masked under the guise of responsibility or technical "know how". In reality the only yard stick a nation should use to measure any situation is "is it good for us as a people". Arguing the advancement of a species while selectively eliminating cultural and political power from some and diverting it to a select few is dangerous since it eliminates the renewing effect of healthy competition and personal growth individually.

A people need identity and idiosyncrasy to identify them and promote true progress. A unified effort should be put into communication and free trade in its true sense. The interchange of knowledge and information as well as the establishment of fair trade for all parties. A top down distribution fails the ever changing lowest tier in favor of maintaining the constant top tier. It is inefficient since it leads to stagnation as a people.

Leadership should be renewed from time to time so as to keep the pattern of progress, not hinder it. The argument for a one goal is always the survival as a species. Interference with another of your same kind only puts you at odds with yourself.

It is unnatural and so artificial. That is the big hub-bub.

Not the goal, that is not being disputed, it's just the validity of securing it though the subversion of another's strength, instead of securing it by the advancement of the people in general. Economic class warfare is just as dangerous as bullets and bombs.

(Conspiracies of the malevolent). Look to reality of the state of the average Human under our current system of power and command.

Something is not working.

edit on 18-1-2012 by casenately because: fix and more

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
reply to post by FejkNick

In psychology,Stockholm Syndrome is an apparently paradoxical psychological phenomenon in which hostages express empathy and have positive feelings towards their captors,sometimes to the point of defending them...Stockholm Syndrome > en.wikipedia.org...

Just like he is defending the "kidnappers" of us.
I mean, he is defending people that wants to kill 6- 6.5 billion people.
And yes, i could understand that they are trying to keep humanity going.
My problem is the book Report from iron mountain since it lays out what is happening. And it's not happening because we need to survive whatever is coming. It's about... nah i wont even explain. Go read the book instead.

And who decided that they are "better" and "smarter"? I would much rather see someone with a heart take the decisions.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Great thread. S&F!

I've spent a lot of time on this website and other places, and the weird reality is, the more you study about conspiracy theories, the more tangents and rat-holes you are led down.

The most profound statement of at least the first page.

As usual I am on a roll through pages and references mentioned within your first first 4 posts....see you when I return from the tangents you have sent me own.

Peace, love and light!

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   
If the so called "elites" want depopulation, their goal is not "the betterment of the species". Their goal is CONTROL.

It's a LIE that this planet can not handle the current population of 7 billion.

Planet Earth can handle more than 10 billion people, EASILY. Specially if we get new sources of energy, like nuclear fusion.

The population growth is NOT "spiraling out of control". In fact, in most countries, the population growth is very slow now. The fact that women have Education is stopping women from being mere "reproduction cows", the women no longer accept to have 4 or 5 children.

If the so called "elites" really want depopulation, the real reason is because they think a smaller world population is easier to control. Until the 19th century, "they" were "used" to handle with a much smaller population. The human population increased a lot in the 20th century, because of the antibiotics, and other advances of Medicine. But the "elites" don't like it. They fell they are "losing control". It's "too much people", it's "harder to control".

This world doesn't need any "depopulation". It's amazing how some people are being brainwashed to believe that "depopulation" is a "good thing".

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by GLontra

It's a LIE that this planet can not handle the current population of 7 billion.

Planet Earth can handle more than 10 billion people, EASILY. Specially if we get new sources of energy, like nuclear fusion.

Really?! Please explain how you came to this conclusion!

If you mean, simply by land mass, then sure, I agree with you - hell, why not 20Billion? Or, 50 Billion - why stop at 10? Quitter.

But, you see, sustaining a population depends on a lot more than the land for them to stand on and space to move around.

- Enough produce to feed them all, adequately (already 1/2 to 2/3 of the world's population (and 1/6 of U.S.(!)) are malnutrion'd or 'food insecure' - granted the U.S. is mostly for political reasons)
- A large enough police force to keep them all acting civil (have you turned on the news, lately?)
- Enough services, processes and networks to keep things sanitary (where does all that refuse go (efficiently)?
- Nevermind the FRESH WATER situation is already becoming a HUGE problem.
:
:
:
It certainly doesn't end there, but, that's enough to gnaw on, for now.

And, again, for at least the 3rd time in this thread, and perhaps my 10th time in the last 2 weeks, someone please explain to me how *free energy* will make everything great for one and all? How it will make us all 'equal' (and, even if that occurred - which it won't - how it would not stifle innovation and creativity)

This world doesn't need any "depopulation". It's amazing how some people are being brainwashed to believe that "depopulation" is a "good thing".

And, for at least the twentieth time in this thread, that is not what is being discussed here. I certainly don't feel this way. I'm saying, I understand (only) the way these psychopaths think and whether you agree with it or not, it IS what is currently happening and I submit that every other mainstream conspiracy can be attributed to this one overall goal: advanicing and sustaining our species - in all of their evil efforts, this IS their overall goal.

edit on 1/19/2012 by SquirrelNutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by GLontra

If the so called "elites" really want depopulation

I would'nt say if...During the twentieth century alone,over 250 million people were killed,more or less murdered,by wars and genocides...

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by SquirrelNutz

You have been brainwashed to believe that "depopulation" is necessary.

Fresh water?? REALLY???

We live in a planet that is two thirds covered by oceans, full of salt water. Dessalinization of sea water is a simple and well known process. The only thing that humanity needs to make mass-scale sea water dessalinization for human consumption is a cheap, clean and abundant source of energy. And nuclear fusion can provide that source.

Agriculture? Really?

Large portions of arable land in SIBERIA are NOT used today. Also in AFRICA, there are millions of acres of unused or sub-used arable land!

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by GLontra

You have been brainwashed to believe that "depopulation" is necessary.

Fresh water?? REALLY???

We live in a planet that is two thirds covered by oceans, full of salt water. Dessalinization of sea water is a simple and well known process. The only thing that humanity needs to make mass-scale sea water dessalinization for human consumption is a cheap, clean and abundant source of energy. And nuclear fusion can provide that source.

Agriculture? Really?

Large portions of arable land in SIBERIA are NOT used today. Also in AFRICA, there are millions of acres of unused or sub-used arable land!

"REALLY?!", Yourself!

Are you just talking out of your @SS, again, or have you done any real research?!

I will guess the former.

Why Desalination Doesn't Work (Yet) (Hint: it is cost-prohibitive, for one thing)
-Source: LiveScience

Already, we have cleared more than 35% of the Earth’s ice-free land surface for agriculture (an area 60 times larger than the combined area of all the world’s cities & suburbs, btw) - and, we can't feed HALF of us, now!
-Source: Scienctific American

Keep swingin'.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Around 90% of the earths human population occupies 3% of the land.Land covers around 30% of the earths surface,the remaining 70% is water which is more or less uninhabited,so even though there exists around 7 billion humans,97% of the earths total surface area is uninhabited by humans.So from an ecological view point, there is not too many people on earth,but from a domination view point,there are too many people for the royal bloodline elites to control..

edit on 19-1-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

'Uninhabited' doesn't mean much, at all. Again, this is the same 'takes up a certain amount of space' argument that the other poster was making. Immaterial. 'Usable' by humans and/or agriculture (and waste), is what matters.

I agree, wholeheartedly, with the last sentence - we have grown out of their control.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join