It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is Only ONE Conspiracy - Everything Else is Just 'Noise'!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by SquirrelNutz

The ONLY reason why Desalinization is "expensive" is because ENERGY is expensive.

Desalinization is an energy-intensive process. Once we have cheap energy, we will automatically have cheap desalinization. And nuclear fusion is just around the corner, waiting to provide us with cheap energy.

And only 35% of the surface was used for agriculture? GREAT! If the human population DOUBLES to 14 billion people, we will need just 70% of the surface for agriculture, and will still have 30% of unused land...

No, we REALLY don't need "depopulation"!

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by GLontra

1) We are not there, yet, either way you slice it.

2) You're assuming all of the ice-free landmass that is left is suitable for agriculture. It is not.

And, again, this is only addressing 2 of the very many aspects that are necessary to sustain (reasonably) a population.

What do you say to over HALF of the Earth's *current* population that already doesn't have enough, food, water, adequate shelter or anything that remotely represents a suitable 'lifestyle' - that is to say, 100% of their time is spent searching/fighting for the basic necessities?

Oh, I hear you... let's add a few more Billion people to the mix. Smart thinking.

edit on 1/19/2012 by SquirrelNutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
The one great conspiracy is simply deception from Satan into the minds of mankind. All other conspiracies are a reflection of that fact.

Satan conspired against Almighty God's plan for the creation of mankind and Elohim (the God family all human beings are to eventually become in time). And mankind led by Satan has accepted his conspiracy (lies) as fact.

God is the sustainer of all life, God is the creator of all life, if mankinds need to "survive" it is by the power of God that it will be accomplished, not by the slaughter of billions of His creation for the purpose of "self" preservation.

There are only 2 ways of life to live; the way of give and the way of get. Which one is God's way and which one is Satan's? You decide.

God Bless,

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ElohimJD

So, which God are we talking about here?

Are we talking about the Christian God of the King James Bible? The newest God to join the ranks of the world's major religions, of which less than 1/3 of the world's people pay homage to?
(I'll assume so)

But, if you really 'got it', you would understand, religion (of all things) has no part of this equation - other than subtraction, itself - it (and, specifically Christianity) has been responsible for more of the horrors on this planet than any other - period.

Then again, everyone is certainly entitled to their own opinion. Thank you, for sharing.

edit on 1/19/2012 by SquirrelNutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by SquirrelNutz
reply to post by GLontra

What do you say to over HALF of the Earth's *current* population that already doesn't have enough, food, water, adequate shelter or anything that remotely represents a suitable 'lifestyle' - that is to say, 100% of their time is spent searching/fighting for the basic necessities?

If wealth was distributed more evenly,there wouldnt be half as many sick and starving people all over the world.The wider the abyss of class seperation becomes,the more the sheeple are dominated and controlled.The world is full of kings and queens who blind our eyes and steal our dreams.The sheeple have been reduced to tax paying robots,expendable commodities and cannon fodder waiting for world war three...
edit on 19-1-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Tptb want our solidarity broken,they want our family structure fractured,they want helping eachother the last thing on our minds.They want the mainstream left alone and in the dark,only seeing what they want us to see through rose colored glasses as we are swept along by their iron fisted threats of forclosure,homelessness, starvation,prison and death if someone dares to rock their boat upon their ocean of domination and control...

They force us live our only lives perpetually worried about greed and materialism,so much so that the vast majority of us have been warped and twisted,changed from who and what we once were as a society not so long ago.We have been turned into work robots and money slaves posessed by temporary illusions that only wither and fade and return to the dust from where they came...

We have been dumbed down,drugged up and blinded.We are sheeple led so very far astray from what really matters,our empathy,our compassion and our love...

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   

2) You're assuming all of the ice-free landmass that is left is suitable for agriculture. It is not.

Do you think there is a way for crops to be grown indoors? hydroponically, or with indoor growing lights, if they can grow food that way with no negative side effects.. then there can be towers of grow houses taking up much less landmass and can be in unsuitable climate or land areas. it is a kind of grimmish factory like idea,, but if it can be done steriley and effectively i dont see the difference of that and huge farms using chemicals and such...

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Thank you for this thread.
I agree with you in a very large way on most of the material.

More and more I look around the world and see that the direction thy myopic are taking us in will only mean destruction for most of us. Our society is floundering because, in a way, we have lost purpose and direction to a self obsesses sense individual self-worth/liberty.

Anyway, I don't have time to blather on...I have to go to work...just wanted to say, "keep up the good work."

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by madhatr137

Anyone whos read a lot about world history realizes that society is always floundering.For thousands of years at least,no matter what any world leader says or does,economic crisis,war and genocide are always just around the corner.They create a societal structure in which everyone is hell bent for materialistic gain,a greed driven rat race perpetually spinning out of control,pedal to the metal going nowhere faster and faster,just the way tptb like it,want it and have it.Keeping everyone half asleep within a trance of fear,under a spell of hate for fabricated enemies,so we dont notice whats going on,what being done to us in our own country,whats about to happen to us,again...

edit on 20-1-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImaFungi

Do you think there is a way for crops to be grown indoors? hydroponically, or with indoor growing lights, if they can grow food that way with no negative side effects.. then there can be towers of grow houses taking up much less landmass and can be in unsuitable climate or land areas. it is a kind of grimmish factory like idea,, but if it can be done steriley and effectively i dont see the difference of that and huge farms using chemicals and such...

Thank you for your post. I think this is a plan worth pursuing. Why isn't this currently being explored? (On a much grander scale?)
edit on 1/20/2012 by SquirrelNutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
because we are tryna depopulate the planet, not raise the population and live in harmony !

your completely right everything you have said in this thread.. it is what all conspiracies lead too, its what all controlled, monitored, and ruled human progress led too, The elite humans procreated with their master race genes for how many how many years, and they cant stand sharing this world with rats and inbreds, and believe much like the nazis that they are the diamond of possible being in the universe, or at least this planet, and now they have the knowledge and technology to live happily ever after ... and they will do it with the most efficient energy, eat the best foods, they will create anti aging technology.. they believe they are the successors, it doesn't even matter if they believe, they just Desiree, they want, and they dont give a # about the others, they dont believe there is a god watching, they know how many species have became extinct.. a good analogy would be if there were no humans, but a world of dogs, dog eat dog world, they believe they are the most royal pedigree pure bred. they are the ones who took the initiative to climb out of the muck and enslave the other dumber monkies. and so everyone military government , only the highest highest up are probably in the know about this and desperately want to be a part of the club, its why its all high society, and prove yourself to be disciplined, pure and heartless.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
the thing is there are posters saying this isnt a good way to save the species,, your assuming they give the tiniest $hit about anyone who is not them, if there are 100,000 of them or say 144,000, species saved, species function and progress indefinitely, to infinity and beyond, no more hurdles, you can bet then there will be fairness and tolerance and patience, and a system synonymous with a kingdom of heaven established on earth.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

what you said here....
"I know most of us are familiar with the Georgia Guidestones, but I don't see them as "Sinister" are the same words i said when I read the guide stones. I was unable to understand how people have gotten so worked up wanting to remove this beautiful group of stones and a strong message of love for our planet.

I am a caring person yet I was not disgusted by the worlds ambition to control our population by sterilizing people with poor genetic makeup starting around the 30's, all the programs were dropped world wide at least openly simply because they were afraid they would look like Hitler who took a similar process beyond to far.

But how will we ever improve ourselves if we are afraid of doing what we have done of every other species we have control over to improve and strengthen them.

As far as the rest of what you say I have come to nearly the exact same conclusions on my own! The only thing is I worry that if there is not some higher power in some sort of control, can we trust that these people with the "big picture" can remember where they need to be going and not be side tracked by money and power that they clearly need to make any difference.

It seems almost as if two powers do struggle one to make the changes we need to progress, change, and become in harmony with each other and our planet and maybe the whole of all that exists. The other to stop this progress and throw us back to the beginning again.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
The demonic beings and sinister malevolent powers that rule this planet and who control the royal bloodline elites,must be demanding a very large soul harvest,in return for all the wealth, fame, pleasure and high-tech that they have been giving to those corrupted,back stabbing,lying leaders of this fallen world,who treat the vast majority of us as their work robots, their tax slaves, their expendable commodoties and their cannon fodder...
edit on 23-1-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Yo, bloc... did you even watch that Michio Kaku vid in the first post? Pretty revealing. Give it a whirl - only 7 minutes.

How about the disclaimer?
(it was added later, by a mod)
edit on 1/24/2012 by SquirrelNutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
Seriously think about this for a minute...The leaders of this world. The rulers of Spain, America, England, Germany, Poland, Norway, Russia, Italy, France, Holland, Canada, Portugal, Sweden, Austria ect,ect, are all "related by blood" and if you think they are not, well read the following...

During the 1700's for one example of many. France and Spain were at war. Their armies, upon blood stained battlefields, were forced to cripple and kill eachother by the tens of thousands, on land and sea..."and at the very same time"...the Kings and Queens, the Princes and Princesses, the Dukes and Duchesses of France and Spain "were literally in bed with eachother" !!! "getting married and having children" !!! While their "common people" were dying for them...It's simply fantastic and disgusting...and it is the truth...

British and German royalty are blood related > www.fpp.co.uk...

Royal Intermarriage > en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 12-1-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

I must've skimmed this the first time, bloc, my apologies. Thanks for the linkage.

(went back and *'d)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

reply to post by GLontra

If wealth was distributed more evenly,there wouldnt be half as many sick and starving people all over the world.The wider the abyss of class seperation becomes,the more the sheeple are dominated and controlled.The world is full of kings and queens who blind our eyes and steal our dreams.The sheeple have been reduced to tax paying robots,expendable commodities and cannon fodder waiting for world war three...

But that won't happen. You don't change the nature of humans unless we physically change. We are clearly ruthless and greedy. Look what happens if the city lights go out. less humans even as we are is preferable for the planet but ir we were different and improved it could sustain more.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Watching a show on Nat-Geo, right now. It is on the subject of Easter Island.

This is an island oasis, that probably started out, much like that island paradise portrayed in "The Beach".

This shows how simply this civilization went from one of prosperity to cannibalism and eventual annihilation, in only a few centuries.

I think the point is, for those that think we need to 'go back to a simpler time' (where, perhaps everyone was 'equal' - this has never happened in any society, btw), will realize that self-annihilation is the only outcome unless you move Forward.

Learn.
Adapt.
Grow.
Evolve.

What we're doing as a planet - politically / economically / religiously / environmentally - ain't working...

- Me

Newt Gingrich has so far said the smartest thing, in that a priority needs to be establishing a base on the moon by 2020 - but, this is a can of worms for another thread***

But, I hope we make it far enough to try.

***Too bad he only said this to a pretty specific audience in an obvious area. (Florida) And, Neil deGrasse Tyson was on Martin Bashir (MSNBC) talking about how this is an empty promise if they continue to cut programs instead of investing in them... [it is governments that (unfortunately) that must make it a serious national/worldwide goal, regardless of where the funding comes from (there are arguments for both sides, here)] - And, by the way... I just said he SAID something smart. (let's not forget who this guy is - first and foremost, a politician, second, he's Newt) - RT @denisleary: Newt wants to colonize the moon. Mostly because zero gravity might remove three of his chins. The Moon and space are our last frontiers and they are strategic and vital for the evolution of mankind. From Columbus to Lewis and Clark... discovering for the world, takin the risks, funded by gubmentz
edit on 1/27/2012 by SquirrelNutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

this is the exact opposite of a rational idea to my mind,.,. and while yes progressing and evolving is the key and point,, it is progressing in all directions,.., the men of this earth are children discovering the tools and toys that can be manifested, there is know wisdom or respect.,,. all of our progress objectively can be viewed as exponential growth, multiplication,.,. all the technological advancements we have created have just been mechanisms to further our multiplication and growth,,.., every new venture leads to more problems..,, problems attempted to be solved with more ventures,., with no real view of a large picture or plan.,., yes with a failing economy and very real humans losing their homes and means of eating and supporting there family, i think it is most important to produce the most quantity of highest costing destructive weapons,.,. i believe our biggest priority should be to build model towns on all other planetary bodies we can to really show those rocks our triumph and intelligence.,. i think the joneses should come up with more complex ways to consume the essence of this planet and collectively continue to become harder to keep up with.,., I think we shall continue producing, consuming, and discarding more and more junk at faster and faster rates..,., this has to be a joke,.,. these people are lunatics. they dont know what they are, they dont know what their doing, they dont know why there doing it,, their not looking back, their not looking ahead, they cant stand the now,, how did it come to this,,. and where can it go from here.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Do you live in the moment, or live in the past?

THAT is the trick...

Enjoy what you can, while you are here - that's what makes life worth living.

But, don't forget your past... or dodge it.

Think about it... the more we learn... adapt... grow... evolve... the more intelligent we become as a civilization - the more intelligent we become, the more we reach out into space for compainionship as well as our past for our history. Eventually, everyone will know our (as a collective planet) our origins, and I think it will be painfully obvious that we were seeded here at some point in our past*, AND we have experienced many evolution cycles (including Catastrophe, DE-volution, (re)Discovery, (re)Adaptation/Evolution), and all we are doing is trying to go forward with things like a "New World Order".

In order to grow, we must do it together... as a planet... which means eventually.... one language... one religion (the one we will ALL come to know [wink])... one currency... one police force (no military!)... one governing body...

Thinking Globaly is not enough, anymore - we must think Cosmically/Galactically - ever heard the expression: "Dress the part?" It applies here - I recommend a few people go back an rewatch that Michio Kaku [VIDEO] in the very first post.

*insert your own 'God' theory for the origins of everything, I'm just talking about Earth!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join