It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is Only ONE Conspiracy - Everything Else is Just 'Noise'!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
most people live in the future., if i do not do what i have been doing, and what i am doing now, and must do tomorrow, how will i be able to live 5,10,20 years from now, or next week?

people once with a secure and stable occupation, may love every sweet moment of life, be completely in the moment while at work,,,. i know i know a lot of peoples jobs suck.,, but you have a way to feed your self, and you are being productive for a greater good, in turn being helped by all the people who do their jobs daily.,

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
You are complaining. You are not providing solutions.

Not only that, but you are (once again) speaking to a tangent of this thread.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by SquirrelNutz

the only way a solution can be created is for all people to agree there needs to be one,, i, like many are only acting as the immune system, sending signals of distress to the brain,.,,..,

a tangent of what? i was responding to your last reply..

ahh you regard the overlaying conspiracy, therefore the trickle down derivatives( the noise), an overall positive thing!

i will be silent and submit to your worthiness...

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sahabi
Very excellent thread. Great presentation of information.

I do understand the point of view that you have concluded about the facts. I understand the logic of this way of thinking. But I'm not willing to "sell my soul to the devil" to support this agenda.

'TPTB' Are Afraid
You see my friend, these 'elitists' are operating from a place of fear and egotism. R-Complex and Left-Hemisphere rules them. They fear the future and manifest this fear as the control system we see ever emerging. In order to feel stable and safe, they seek to subjugate their fellow man according to what their logic tells them is the right direction for the world.

Not Depopulation
Anyone in favor of depopulation through massive death or forced sterilization, I humbly ask you and your family to volunteer first since it was your idea. In my world the ends do not justify the ends, instead 'treat others as your self' and 'none shall infringe upon the free will of others' reigns supreme.

Not Eugenics
The next level in evolution is not perfecting genetics, because all of the building blocks for infinite expression has always existed in these very cells, genes, and subatomic particles. Genetics has always been perfected. Eugenics is not the solution.

Not Technology
The next level in evolution is not perfecting technology, because technology is merely a physical manifestation of the infinite creative energy that has always existed in the mind. Cybernetic hybridization and technology are not the solutions.

The Next Evolution
Evolution has been driven by energy. Gathering and utilizing energy. With each evolutionary phase, more energy efficiency was established which allowed the organisms to become more complex. With each step of complexity, a new dimension, perspective, or experience was observed. Single-cells forming colonies... colonies forming complex organisms... water based life ascends above the water dimension to discover a whole new universe above water... the next is the ascension into space and beyond.

But before going galactic or universal, humans must remember how to once again come together as One. Comparable to the first single-celled organisms coming together to form a new coherent and complex life form.

No Future For Disunity
The future does not belong to those who justify any means by the ends. The future does not belong to those who attempt to oppress, suppress, depopulate, or control. The future belongs to One. Those who can liberate from Ego. Those who can tear down the labels of separation. As within, so without. As above, so below. To destroy, to depopulate is only doing so to one's own self.

Fear, control, and survival of the fittest is the ancient primal animal consciousness. The next evolution is moving into the collective human consciousness of acknowledging no separate self, only a unity of peaceful existence.

edit on 1/12/12 by Sahabi because: (no reason given)

Exactly u nailed it!!! Every so called rational scientific controller view can be shredded by enligtened minds

The real illuminati would have continued to sougbt to teach all people spiritual growth, to learn how to truly think, how to be indepenedent

Instead they live in a fear based fake scarity world that helped create the very fears they have of themsleves

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Yesterdays gone,tomorrow never knows,all that really matters is here and now...

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

Amen, brutha.

Not sure whether that was just in reference to my OP(s), or the last few, but if the former, I'd lover if you'd include this post, and the one below it in your assessment.

Thanks. *'d!

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   

It was in response to the "your" last post on page five...

I was just thinking about how lots of people live with their thoughts and concerns buried in the past,traumatized by some event that they never fully recovered from and they remain emotionally trapped there,while what really matters,the here and now,passes them by...

And lots of other people who always worry about the future,so concerned and worried about a future that is unknowable and unforseeable,while what really matters,the here and now,passes them by...

edit on 28-1-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Sometimes I wish a true 'brain dump' were possible.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Just posted this in another thread. It belongs here, as well.

Yes, this is sad. S & F for raising awareness.

And, yes, we need to do something about the disparity in wealth in this country.

Top 1% own 50% of this (used to be great) country's wealth. Bottom 50% have 2%.
[Read that, again (let it sink in)]

Keep in mind folks, this is all a result of another big wig agenda: the systematic dumbing down of America(ns).

All of this is a indicator (and result) of this fact:
- a generation ago, the U.S. was #1 in college graduates, today we are 16th.

(to all the people in the 'you don't need a piece of paper to be educated/intelligent' camp - I agree with you. But, it IS an indicator, overall)

- and, it's not a matter of just dropping, we have flatlined, letting 15 other countries, pass us by.
- there are 2 million jobs out there that cannot be filled because people don't have the educated workforce
- our consumption of goods and services knows no bounds, but our ability to actually produce anything (cheaply) is gone
- 2.5 MIlLLION students are dropping out if high school every year. (there are only so many Wendy's jobs)

Am I saying all poor people are stupid? Of course not. But, we have created a society (and, monetary system - but, that's a whole other can o worms) that cannot possibly continue to exist in its current form(s).

We could educate our way out of this #ty economy, of we wanted to, but we're hamstrung.

The only reason we are still 'the greatest (read, 'wealthiest') nation on the planet' is because we have the baddest ass, and most sophisticated military on the planet - we have so few smart people pursuing higher education (in terms of the sciences(!)), that ALL of our smart kids are lured straight into the military - why? So we can continue to be the bully on the playground, and play that card until we no longer can!

Sad, but it is what it is.

Sorry. Rambling.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

I like your thread. I've had similar thoughts about the grand scheme of behind the curtain themes. However, the tactics for depopulation throws off the motive completely. If you are to assume the ends justify the means, and you wish to suppress information to dumb down society, while creating an environment that kills off the weak, you are just flat out doing it wrong.

The easiest way to slow down over-population is to educate society while maintaining a working economy with dependable prophylactics for the people. Easy comparison is the exact opposite and population density around the world, as compared to educated and economically established places where fertility average is 1.5 instead of 5-8. A dumbed down society, makes poorer decisions and appeals more to emotion, which gets them screwing everything that walks without thinking of the consequences.

Oppression is historically a self-detonating program. My similar thoughts do flow with the idea of "sustaining" the species by trying to enact exactly what Dr. Kaku said in the video about class civilizations. One world government IS going to happen. That doesn't mean that is the end of culture as we know it, it just means there is a way to deal between all people of the globe under common laws and customs, pretty much the way it almost is now, with the exception of exchanges and enforcing laws.

I don't give tbtb that much credit anyway. I don't think any group of men are superior to unpredictability and human ignorance. There is a game changer throughout generations, whether that be an invention, natural catastrophe, personal health, spiritual intervention (changing mind), that is always thrown in the face of people regardless of their conditioning or inherited status.

Then you throw Aliens into the mix, and we have to change the thread

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   

We need to do away with wealth,oh,but then everyone would be equal and those that make us bow down and worship money and greed would'nt like that very much,would they?

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Saruman: We must join with Him, Gandalf. We must join with Sauron. It would be wise, my friend.

Gandalf: Tell me, "friend", when did Saruman the Wise abandon reason for madness?

edit on 8-3-2012 by petrus4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   

The premise makes perfect sense - re: submitting to a new way of managing the planet. Except those cosmic neighbours who we are supposed to align ourselves with actually steer well clear of this place, for it is a contaminated world - a fallen world. Something is broken, and 'Other' entities are here present in the air around us, in the skies above and the seas below. Many of them are our true enemies, and are allied with secret human factions you can't possibly know anything about, or you wouldn't have composed a well-intentioned but misguided thread.

The actual result of the presently covert/ ultimately overt & enforced submission to 'Illuminati' plans, would be Humanity submitting to the dark Overlord/s. And that, is why all of the allegedly illumined plans are nefarious - because the society that will result will be nothing more and nothing less than a Satanic elitist sham.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

Nicely put. Timely, and pertinent.

We would be stupid to get with the program - in reality we should all be soul searching, whilst living simply and preparing for the future as best as we can. We certainly shouldn't be jumping on the propaganda wagon and encouraging our neighbours to submit to the 'illumined' sects that control 'progression' towards a Satanic elitist sham, a fascist Hell on Earth.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   
More random thoughts that pertain to this topic / thread:

Back to my 'NWO isn't necesarily a bad thing' motto:

NWO plans and prep for Martial Law are conspiracies that we see regularly on ATS, and they are directly linked (obviously) - a military is necessary to defend against foreign invaders and/or be the aggressor in foreign lands. A police force is needed to manage/govern a domestic civilized populace, at home.

If we ever want to advance as a species, we need to - eventually - shuck our differences and advance / grow as a civilization. Only way to that is with a united front. One planet. When we get to that point, it will no longer be necessary for a military, rather a global police force(!), or 'world police'.

That is only the logical evolution of armed / militaristic / armed force.

_________
Aside: Alternatively, If we *don't*, we will evolve as separate nations, have different beliefs, develop different technologies and explore the universe differently...
(And, there's your explanation for differing / varying UFO / Alien descriptions & encounters, perhaps)
edit on 8/22/2013 by SquirrelNutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
Does anyone here actually think and believe that the majority of people in the usa are going to willingly submit, just lay down and die without a fight,without a nation wide uprising,without another revolution when the it really hits the fan?

I hope theres still at least a little of the stamina and bravery that allowed us to defeat the british during the revolutionary war and emerge victorious in ww-1 and ww-2 still flowing through our veins and in our dna...
edit on 18-1-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

We not only have the stamina but also the testicular fortitude. The problem is that, like in previous iterations of human civilization, we simply have no defenses against the technological monstrosities that are held by TPTB. They have chemical weapons that can wipe out an entire city yet leave behind the structures and infastructure. they have biological weapons than can be released at strategic points across the country or globe that will spread like wildfire and wipe out a specifically designed percentage of the population. Those that survive are insignificant numbers compared to technology of warfare they have. And that's just the stuff we know about. Who knows what kind of tech they have in secret?
edit on 8/22/2013 by LowTechRedneck because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by GLontra

You have been brainwashed to believe that "depopulation" is necessary.

Fresh water?? REALLY???

We live in a planet that is two thirds covered by oceans, full of salt water. Dessalinization of sea water is a simple and well known process. The only thing that humanity needs to make mass-scale sea water dessalinization for human consumption is a cheap, clean and abundant source of energy. And nuclear fusion can provide that source.

Agriculture? Really?

Large portions of arable land in SIBERIA are NOT used today. Also in AFRICA, there are millions of acres of unused or sub-used arable land!

How can you possibly believe this? At our current popluation we have polluted essentially every fresh water source on the planet nearly to the point of undrinkability. We have destroyed virtually every natural aquifer on the planet. We have destroyed essentially every natural filtration system on the planet. We have so much waste that we are running out of places to keep it, unless of course you suggest we move our refuse "containment" to the land which does grow the food.

Our species is a plague upon this planet but it doesn't have to be. Our popluation has exploded because of the exploitation of hydrocarbons but we have not adjusted our society in kind. TPTB see the only solution as massive population decreases, and unless we as a people do something about our pollution and invasive expansion, TPTB won't have to kill us off because we'll have rendered our ecosystem incapable of supporting human life. For cryin out loud, look what we are doing to the oceans in the name of profit, and what most don't understand is that the oceans nuture the land which nutures us. We continue to wipe out ocean life and suddenly the food chain gets broken. Then what?

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by SquirrelNutz
Watching a show on Nat-Geo, right now. It is on the subject of Easter Island.

This is an island oasis, that probably started out, much like that island paradise portrayed in "The Beach".

This shows how simply this civilization went from one of prosperity to cannibalism and eventual annihilation, in only a few centuries.

I think the point is, for those that think we need to 'go back to a simpler time' (where, perhaps everyone was 'equal' - this has never happened in any society, btw), will realize that self-annihilation is the only outcome unless you move Forward.

Interesting you bring up Easter Island, because I believe that is exactly what Earth is, an oasis in the middle of a great expanse that a small group of humans stopped on and decided to make a colony. They had great technology to travel the stars and build cities..... but they could not have forseen the natural calamities that periodically visit this planet and were trapped here when the first global catastrophy hit during the human era. And like the humans of Easter Island destroyed their world, we are now doing the same on a much larger scale.
edit on 8/22/2013 by LowTechRedneck because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   
4 posts of yours until an outsider replied.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

On one side i can totally understand mass extermination....on the other hand I can realize you are very very young.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join