It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Illuminati are the GOOD GUYS!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by xacto
reply to post by BlackStar99

This is all mental mustur ation until solid definitions of who and what is/are the illuminati are given. Until then everything is highly zpeculative.

Your "solid definitin" has aleady been provided. However, for those who didn't quite get it...

Illuminati = An upper level sub-order of the O.T.O. that requires advanced adeptship for membership consideration.

Course, that only applies to the REAL Illuminati, and not the popular group.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by real_one

After reading many of the articles in the above links, it does indeed become apparent that they, like Hidden Hand, are Luciferians.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by angeldoll

"Luciferian" as in Light Bearers, or the perverted Christian misinterpretation?

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by FugitiveSoul

Anything that goes against Christianity is viewed as luciferian to most people. The idea that if you speak out against that which has been drilled into thy head since birth, you are a witch.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I am really curious in all this.
I don't know what the Masons and Illuminati are, who they are, or how many members they have.
I would love to make a new thread but I can't.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Tesclo

[starred]

Which is why mankind has been stagnant for so long. Think of how far we'd be if we didn't have to battle to push an idea for 50 years before it became accepted as "fact" in the eyes of the church, not because they accept it, but because the idea has become undeniable.
Two thousand years later and Christianity is still trying to halt the progress of science. No one ever questions why "god" would be such an advocate of ignorance. I find that borderline funny and disturbing.

edit on 11-1-2012 by FugitiveSoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by imnothereru
reply to post by NeoVain

Well ive just read some of the stuff on that website and im shocked, to the point of id quite like to give who ever wrote it a piece of my mind! For all women out there this is what the "illuminati " aparantly think of us!!

To be interested in conspiracy theories, you have to be prepared for conflict. Them and Us. The Enemy. You have no desire to "relate" to those oppressing you. It is impossible for other-directed people - women in particular - to be attracted to conspiracy theories. They would rather go shopping.

And there is more...

In many ways, women are the key to overthrowing the Old World Order. Tragically, they are the least likely to care about the tyranny of the OWO. They are shopaholics and gossip addicts, and no conceivable threat to the OWO. Which is exactly as the OWO planned. One of the Illuminati's main missions is to make women wake up.

this is from your link..
armageddonconspiracy.co.uk...(1267783).htm
So all women would rather go shopping would they....What kind of neadertal type of thinking is this???

That is a bit of a strange stance for a organization that wants to save mankind to have.Much like the bible does to woman,
edit on 11-1-2012 by Rafe_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by tino96

"I am really curious in all this.
I don't know what the Masons and Illuminati are, who they are, or how many members they have.
I would love to make a new thread but I can't."

Do your homework on the subject before posting any threads relating to the Masons or Illuminati on ATS, because people will crucifi you if your thread dont measure up so to speak.

Welcome to ATS!

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by FugitiveSoul
reply to post by Tesclo

Two thousand years later and Christianity is still trying to halt the progress of science. ]

The "oficial" progress of science...
It is only halted for the common people. But behind it all, well, probably another story.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiberalSceptic

reply to post by Tesclo

Two thousand years later and Christianity is still trying to halt the progress of science. ]

The "official" progress of science...
It is only halted for the common people. But behind it all, well, probably another story.

Another story in deed. "Behind it all," you'll find those pulling the strings in the church aren't Christians at all, at least not in practice. You'll find people who've successfully learned to use the Bible as a weapon to separate people from their purses, as well as their freedoms. They have technology to be sure. Some of the most advanced security on this Earth guards the Vatican, but again, they trump the knowledge of men to keep them ignorant.
That title "Christian" has always bothered me. Anyone who knows of Christ's teachings would know that Christ was against the idea of religion, not a poster boy for starting up a new, equally useless, one.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by FugitiveSoul

I can not say much more than that I agree with you.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Isn’t it time to join the meritocratic movement of social capitalism and equal opportunities? This is a real political movement with actual solutions for the ills of the world. Don’t protest mindlessly against the ruling regime. REPLACE THEM. Meritocratic social capitalism will inevitably replace democratic free-market capitalism. Meritocratic social capitalism is the dialectical successor of democratic free-market capitalism. The Old World Order has had its day. It has hit the dialectical buffers. Now it’s time for the New World Order based on merit, social justice and equal opportunities. Bring the rule of the rich bankers to an end. Bring the rule of the global corporations to an end. Bring the rule of democratic puppet politicians in the paid service of the elite to an end. Bring the rule of dynastic families of privilege to an end.

MERITOCRATIC SOCIAL CAPITALSIM – THE DIALECTICAL FUTURE.

Some good ideas, but the direction is pretty clearly stated.

I say COINTEL

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Well, I can at least agree with this;

The Rothschilds, the Bush's and the Rockefellers don't want a New World Order, they want to hold on to the Old World Order, which is the slave society we live in now.

I've always wondered about people who worry about what MIGHT happen if things change, when they could notice how screwed up the status quo is.

The world we live in is busy -- but for little purpose other than to stay busy. Less than 5% of us produce anything of value, and the rest of us chop, distribute, fill out paperwork, market, sell, sue, rent, borrow, chew, stand in line, and generally, redistribute and rearrange all that stuff that a few Mexicans picked for us. Even when I'm doing something that someone might enjoy - it's a tiny fraction of the nonsense that I have to do in order to do it.

And even people entertaining others are in an arms race against all the others being entertaining. Capturing our free time with Video Games or 3D movies....

... So the World Order has us at each other's throats, spending a lot of money on weapons systems because China might invade us rather than bankrupt us via WalMart. Did they NEED weapons to invade our economy? The Chinese rulers have the same goal as the US rulers; distract the public with an external threat so they don't question how fat and corrupt their Oligarchs are.

George Bush senior wasn't talking about a "New World Order" -- he was merely talking about a more efficient consolidation of the Old World Order where his dad wouldn't have to hide the transfer of Nazi gold, he could proudly talk about it in public and order the death of anyone who criticized him of a lower economic status.

The Illuminati might be like the Masonic order -- which was a bunch of secret clubs for do-gooders who liked having secret hand shakes. The vast majority of Evil in this world is on ledger statements and planned at country clubs -- you only have to go underground if you plan on telling the truth or pushing justice.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
this is this like wcw.....nwo vs. nwo wolfpac...haha lol

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiberalSceptic

reply to post by Tesclo

The "official" progress of science...

Another story in deed. "Behind it all," you'll find those pulling the strings in the church aren't Christians at all, at least not in practice. You'll find people who've successfully learned to use the Bible as a weapon to separate people from their purses, as well as their freedoms. They have technology to be sure. Some of the most advanced security on this Earth guards the Vatican, but again, they trump the knowledge of men to keep them ignorant.
That title "Christian" has always bothered me. Anyone who knows of Christ's teachings would know that Christ was against the idea of religion, not a poster boy for starting up a new, equally useless, one.

I can't remember WHICH former Evangelical minister blew the whistle -- but I distinctly remember him explaining that there were a lot of NeoCon members who joined in the early '80s and did nothing but push wedge issues and faith. The decent, earnest and Christian leaders would eventually get sick of the constant bickering and leave -- only to have the vacuum filled by the NeoCons, who would then turn it into a money grubbing, pro-Republican political machine.

It sounds a heck of a lot like Blogs I've been in. In 2002, I remember being called a traitor for questioning Bush, or some Patriotic claptrap. If I had a problem with something a corporation or the military did -- I was "anti-American."

I think there was concerted effort to take over religious groups and use them for their "get out the vote" and fundraising abilities. How many former bible-thumpers have to be caught sniffing coc aine off the back of some young male prostitute before we realize that these "flawed" people were put in positions of power because they could be controlled by their "shame"? There is no better place for a child molester, than in the confines of an authoritarian -- no questions asked religion. Pushing the "morals" agenda, reinforces the control over the compromised pawn.

It was probably true of Clinton, but I noticed it a LOT with Bush junior's government; it's run like the Mafia. Only "made men" get positions of power. Karl Rove promoted numerous "freaks" only after he found out about their weaknesses -- there is no better loyal dog.

When a Baptist church group tried to adopt a bunch of Haitian kids and "rescue them" to a country that has a reputation for child prostitution and slave labor -- it was really convenient to say some con man hijacked their group. But WHO is coordinating an industry that spans borders and takes the lives of thousands of kids every year? The Bush administration blocked a condemnation of the Saudi's importation of child workers -- you can guess that they do more than have them race camels. Why? It's like a resolution against beating puppies -- how can there be a "pro" child slavery position?

>> I think it was Bill Mahr who said something like; "The Catholic church is a clever club of pedophiles, who found a way to get people to pay for their world tour." The truth is likely far more banal and disgusting than a "secret world power." The powerful in many countries are in place because they can be manipulated -- extorted. And the #1 problem that "de-frocked" NeoCons are always taken down for is some perversion -- while ignoring their vast dirty deals and trading economic prosperity for benefits to sponsor corporations.

The Catholic church and MOST evangelical churches are clubs for the truly corrupt to consolidate power. It is merely like leaving wet leaves in a dark place -- you get mold. A church might be started by principled, well-meaning people, but as soon as it attains power and money it can trade for the "keys to heaven" -- and it becomes authoritarian, something inevitably grows there.

The problem with the status quo of church and corrupt state, is that the planet can no longer support so many people being led by Psychopaths; either we get true justice in this world or the parasites are going to eat us into ecological disaster. I figure that some Economic Royalists are hoping for a massive plague, or planning for an inevitable police state as people fight over resources that have been exhausted.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
As the old saying goes... "The devil and I are best friends as long as he doesn't F#@! with me!"

It is all about perspective. Do you believe that there is a body of individuals called, "The Illuminati"

Hell, I belong to the masonic order and I have yet to meet any of these demonic soul-eating creatures who disguise themselves as humans. Trust me, I travel on business and pleasure to some extremely exclusive places in the US where you would find them and I luck out every time.

If there is some type of omnipotent cabal out there that manipulates world affairs for the good of the human race then BRAVO! Let them continue to work their magick and keep it moving. Life like the world does not stop for anyone or anything.

As long as there are humans on the face of the earth you can rest assure that those closest to Adam in lineage will be running the show! ...and it is a pretty BIG SHOW!

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by VitriolAndAngst
Well, I can at least agree with this;

The Rothschilds, the Bush's and the Rockefellers don't want a New World Order, they want to hold on to the Old World Order, which is the slave society we live in now.

I've always wondered about people who worry about what MIGHT happen if things change, when they could notice how screwed up the status quo is.

The world we live in is busy -- but for little purpose other than to stay busy. Less than 5% of us produce anything of value, and the rest of us chop, distribute, fill out paperwork, market, sell, sue, rent, borrow, chew, stand in line, and generally, redistribute and rearrange all that stuff that a few Mexicans picked for us. Even when I'm doing something that someone might enjoy - it's a tiny fraction of the nonsense that I have to do in order to do it.

And even people entertaining others are in an arms race against all the others being entertaining. Capturing our free time with Video Games or 3D movies....

... So the World Order has us at each other's throats, spending a lot of money on weapons systems because China might invade us rather than bankrupt us via WalMart. Did they NEED weapons to invade our economy? The Chinese rulers have the same goal as the US rulers; distract the public with an external threat so they don't question how fat and corrupt their Oligarchs are.

George Bush senior wasn't talking about a "New World Order" -- he was merely talking about a more efficient consolidation of the Old World Order where his dad wouldn't have to hide the transfer of Nazi gold, he could proudly talk about it in public and order the death of anyone who criticized him of a lower economic status.

The Illuminati might be like the Masonic order -- which was a bunch of secret clubs for do-gooders who liked having secret hand shakes. The vast majority of Evil in this world is on ledger statements and planned at country clubs -- you only have to go underground if you plan on telling the truth or pushing justice.

Totally agree, and rather well said.

I haven't had the chance to read the OP links but will do so once I get home. Judging by the responses, it sounds a lot like Hidden_Hand philosophies which was certainly intriguing.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Thanks OP for bringing this out in the open once again. I have been looking at the site you posted for quite some time now, and I have always thought the Illuminati did not deserve the bad reputation they have been given. The Old Word Order does most of its business out in the open because they have no need to hide their agenda, so vast is their influence. Unfortunately, most people are still under the spell of the sovereign country, patriotism, nationalism, racism, and religion, all of which the Illuminati stand against. You can see from the responses that most people here still cling to the very ideals which enslave them, which of course is why the OWO perpetuates and encourages all of these ideals and institutions. They prevent humans from becoming a united species with a united cause, which is exactly why the Illuminati are trying to destroy them. These truths have always been so obvious to me, and I have always been bewildered at how easily a christian will claim to support freedom while still adhering to an ideology that was designed to cause mental enslavement, or how a patriot will scream for freedom while waving the American flag, a symbol of division from other humans. It really is an illuminated and advanced way of thought, to understand that everything most of you cling to are merely tools to perpetuate your mental and physical servitude to a small number of people. To find this level of thought, you have to let go of your country's flag, let go of your fake religion which you know in your heart to be a lie, let go of the idea that your "race" (ethnicity) is completely different from others. Until you do these things, you will never be free.

I have been in this state for over a decade. I have no country, no religion, and I do not believe there are separate human races. I know that if humanity does not free itself of these false divisions and return to naturalism and a unified mode of thought, the idea that all things are spirit and all spirit is one, that there will be no future for our species on this planet, that we will fight each other and create more and more division until there is nothing left. This is why the natural pagan "religions" have been bastardized and corrupted and even transformed into theistic practices, because they held the truth about ourselves and our existence. Evolve or die. Unite or die.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by VitriolAndAngst

Couldn't have said it better myself. There was a thread on ATS not too long ago which discussed (getting rather heated at moments) the tactics, purpose, and after-effects of brainwashing in religion, especially by the Christian faiths.
The system has worked so well to their advantage that they no longer have to do as much work, as our parents and grandparents, or schools, and own government push their messages for them. Old "believers" feeding new innocent minds. We're starting to see an awakening now, especially thanks to the internet, and other "uncontrolled" mediums. The doors are open, the truth is visible, but it's something that can't be forced on people, and must be discovered through self-waking, like someone who has been sleepwalking their entire lives.

I've made this comparison before, but the "awakening" always reminds me of Plato's allegory of 'The Cave'.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by OrchusGhule

Well said indeed. I am completely captivated by that site at the moment, just cannot get enough of it.

And the more i read, the more i agree with them. I do not agree with everything, but probably 95% so far.
It is really interesting though, i really feel like i start to understand things that most people in the TPTB clearly do not want you to understand, or even think about.

This is Philosophy of the highest order, and i strongly advice anyone with even a passing interest in philosophy to dig in.

The essence of Illumination, the secret religion of the Illuminati, is that it is possible for any human being to literally become God. Therefore, the Illuminati are wholly opposed to any religions that seek to alienate humanity from God and to create a master-slave relationship in which enslaved humans, on their knees, worship a tyrannical slave-master God who must be obeyed no matter what, even if he demands of people that they commit supremely horrific and evil deeds. The most depraved and immoral "God" to which humanity has been subjected is the God of Abraham, the deity worshipped by billions of Christians, Muslims and Jews.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join