It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Illuminati are the GOOD GUYS!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Comrade, the Illuminati WERE the good guys, they got corrupt and lost their way - It was good how they weakened the power of religion and brought in the "Enlightenment" but after that, they pretty much turned into oppressors and evil themselves.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Captain Beyond

I have thought this as well...I stumbled upon that website.

But here is my theory about NWO vs. OWO old boss same as the new boss still a boss...lol reading further I just saw someone else post this very thing. Nothing new under the sun.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
*******NEWS BREAK********

The "Illuminati" Does NOT exist!

People need to educate themselves before posting. My uncle who is a 33rd Degree well-traveled brethren of our illustrious and most worshipful order directed me to some very arcane writings for research many years or so ago and the proof is there for whoever seeks it and wants to know the ABSOLUTE FACT about it.

I am studiously well-versed in the German Mysteries, and I know with 100% surety that this "Illuminati" DOES NOT exists.

Game over.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

On the “Path of Illumination” facebook page, MS said: “Just yesterday I had a discussion with someone about 100% inheritance tax. They started to disagree and said why should an inheritance that I want to pass on to my child be taxed 100% and how am I supposed to ensure that he/she gets what I worked hard for? I offered the solution to teach your child about the business you set up from A to Z. Everything that you learned, make sure he/she learns. That way he’ll have the knowledge, which is more valuable than having the money, and then he can rejuvenate this business that you started and even improve it, rather than giving everything that you worked for to him/her just to have it run into the ground. The perfect rebuttal to the antagonism of the 100% inheritance tax!”

It makes sense.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by maestromason

The "Illuminati" Does NOT exist!

People need to educate themselves before posting. My uncle who is a 33rd Degree well-traveled brethren of our illustrious and most worshipful order directed me to some very arcane writings for research many years or so ago and the proof is there for whoever seeks it and wants to know the ABSOLUTE FACT about it.

I am studiously well-versed in the German Mysteries, and I know with 100% surety that this "Illuminati" DOES NOT exists.

Game over.

Oh really. And this is what they have to say about you guys.

Q. Was the Illuminati part of Freemasonry?
A. No. Freemasonry was a creation of the Illuminati, though it then evolved undesirably (paradoxically due to its success in America where all the main figures involved in the American Revolution were Masons) and eventually became everything the Illuminati opposed i.e. Freemasonry was corrupted and transformed itself into the very oppressive establishment it once resisted. (The vast majority of members of the Old World Order today are senior Freemasons.) The Illuminati did not travel the same path as the Masons. They remained true, steadfast and untarnished, although they have never subsequently been able to shake off their connection to Freemasonry in the eyes of the unenlightened and ill-informed. The Freemasons, as a creation of the Illuminati, are not party to any secrets unknown to the Illuminati, and were duped by the Illuminati to protect the Illuminati's core secrets - as will be discussed in another section.

One of their core secrets is about their very existance, so they seem to have made a good job with you guys

Source(Adam Weisshaput section)
edit on 11-1-2012 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by starpact

What book exists? And are you saying Illuminati children are born of Illuminati parents or that they are born seekers of wisdom and knowledge?

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

I know with 100% surety that this "Illuminati" DOES NOT exists.

Game over.

I am not saying that you are wrong, because i do not know everything, and with that logic I ask you, how can you say that you know with 100% surety?
Do you know everything that goes on on our planet?
edit on 11-1-2012 by LiberalSceptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiberalSceptic

I know with 100% surety that this "Illuminati" DOES NOT exists.

Game over.

I am not saying that you are wrong, because i do not know everything, and with that logic I ask you, how can you say that you know with 100% surety?
Do you know everything that goes on on our planet?

LiberalSceptic,

As a well-traveled scholar I can tell you that truth is subjective and factual data is indisputable. I only know what I have personally sought after to find. This is factual and the arcane knowledge YOU NEED TO PURSUE ON THIS MATTER is slowly and systematically being disposed of.

edit on 11-1-2012 by maestromason because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Just found this interesting tidbit on the site...

The Restructuring of the Illuminati
By the end of this year, all of the information provided to Illuminati members up to and including the Sixth Degree of the Illuminati will be in the public domain. As a consequence, the Grand Master of the Illuminati has announced a radical restructuring of the society. From now on, the Illuminati will have five rather than ten degrees. The first six degrees have been rolled into a "public" degree - the first degree of the new structure. Anyone who has read all of this website and the additional books associated with it, and shares our general outlook and values, is entitled to the status of a First Degree Illuminatus. The existing membership of the first six degrees of the Illuminati have now all been promoted to the Seventh Degree, which is the Second ("private") Degree of the new structure. The three Mystery Degrees remain as before and these, in essence, constitute the secret aspect of the Illuminati for the initiated only. So, WELCOME TO THE ILLUMINATI! If you have got this far, you are now a First Degree member. Why don't you work on your own bespoke version of Illuminism and create your own symbols, oaths and ceremonies? We will post the best ideas on this website next April.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by maestromason

As a well-traveled scholar???
That and the other mish mash you wrote did not really answer my question...
I am sorry if I sound rude but I find your answer rather, hmm... Insipid.

Either you must mean that you have sought to find (and succeeded) all the knowledge there is on our planet, or as I written above, insipid...

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Of course a mason would claim the original creators of the order do not exist. Please, try not to be so obvious. I must also express to you that a 33rd degree mason knows nothing, or next to nothing, of any real import. Thus, your so-called arcane knowledge has likely been fabricated for your benefit, and contains that which you are meant to know, not what is to be known. Your order is corrupt to its core, as one can see from the persons belonging to it in modern times. Not a single person should believe a word coming from any mason regarding Illumination or even the origins of the masonic order itself. You are in the dark with no candle.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by metalshredmetal

Almost gave you a star till you said that all this evil has only lasted for 100 years...History begs to differ with you.

Now that out of the way I too feel like that whole Mom & Dad scenario but also one step further. Mom’s and Dad’s have different ideas for raising a child and do not always agree. Humanity is a bunch of children who need to grow up…

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

This gentleman clames to be an Illuminati Grandmaster.

Leo Zagami

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   

What sounds "insipid" to one sounds totally lucid to most. Your question answers itself and delves into the philosophic spectrum... for how can one know everything about a world that one is born into that he did not create?

Skepticism is healthy in moderation...especially for a being physically born from a dark womb only to return to a dark tomb.
edit on 11-1-2012 by maestromason because: *correction

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by FugitiveSoul
reply to post by Tesclo

[starred]

Which is why mankind has been stagnant for so long. Think of how far we'd be if we didn't have to battle to push an idea for 50 years before it became accepted as "fact" in the eyes of the church, not because they accept it, but because the idea has become undeniable.
Two thousand years later and Christianity is still trying to halt the progress of science. No one ever questions why "god" would be such an advocate of ignorance. I find that borderline funny and disturbing.

edit on 11-1-2012 by FugitiveSoul because: (no reason given)

Jesus answered "If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first."

"Remember the words I spoke to you: 'No servant is greater than his master.' If they persecuted me, they will persecute you also. If they obeyed my teaching, they will obey yours also."

"In fact, everyone who wants to live a godly life in Christ Jesus will be persecuted, while evil men and impostors will go from bad to worse, deceiving and being deceived."

"Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter."

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I was under the impression that there where Two illuminatis because if you where a clever enemy you would call yourself by your enemies name
to hide your true self and confuse those who would seek to ally against into your allies
or into doing nothing at all
cause all it takes for evil to win is for good men to do nothing

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemonkeydishwasher

WOW! WHAT A CRAPTACULAR WEBSITE! LOL hiddenmysteries.com
LOL crap crap crap crap!

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   

What sounds "insipid" to one sounds totally lucid to most. Your question answers itself and delves into the philosophic spectrum... for how can one know everything about a world that one is born into that he did not create?

Skepticism is healthy in moderation...especially for a being physically born from a dark womb only to return to a dark tomb.
edit on 11-1-2012 by maestromason because: *correction

Yes my brother, insipid and lucid; just about the same thing.
My question is indeed in a philosophical nature, and in that regard I say again that you can not say for 100% surety that the Illuminati does not exist.
Basically what you are saying your self now.
But do not forget the light that you might find in between the womb and the tomb.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

reply to post by NeoVain

This gentleman clames to be an Illuminati Grandmaster.

Leo Zagami

That guy is obviously a prankster looking for some easy fame.

True Illuminati Grandmasters would never compromise their identity, their mission is too important for that.
Furthermore this part basically confirms it

He adopted a Islamic name khaled Saifullah Khan when he converted from Catholicism to Islam,he had taken the decision to infiltrate islam and become a Muslim in 2003 during a illuminati ritual he made in Egypt under the Great Pyramid of Giza

Illuminati vehemently oppose all religions, one of their main goals of "enlightenment" is to destroy all religions.. So why would he convert from a christian to a muslim if he was truely Illuminati?

edit on 11-1-2012 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
So whether the OP's source information is legit or not (I haven't read through it) it's probably got some choice kernels of truth, words of wisdom, and valuable information all the same.

I think all this cloak and daggers, the who's who and the double agent stuff is largely besides the point... Whether the OWO is the NWO or the illuminati is really the justice league doesn't really matter...
Which brings me to asking; when will ANY group come forward with some measurable credibility and say SOMETHING to EVERYONE? It doesn't have to be the pleidians or Obama... Just something with a little meat served up by someone with a little pull.

Well, I'm starting to think someone will... Because so far the meme of the year seems to be that the good guys (whoever they are really) are gearing up for a maneuver. We've got the pending lawsuits, the rogue states, the White Dragon Society and the 'good illuminati'...

My feeling is that whichever one your neighbor, grandma and all those other people who aren't really fringe like us hears about first, will actually deserve the kind of scrutiny we're putting into this "OWO vs NWO" debate.
Until then....

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join