It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Illuminati are the GOOD GUYS!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by maestromason

Hey , i tried. People give Societies way to much credit for things they actually do not do.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by milkyway12

Thank you for your contribution.
I read everything in this thread, and so do many others it seems, so do not think people will ignore you.

About the secrets that are guarded, this i have no doubt about. It also seems the Illuminati are guarding over something truly amazing. From their own word:

Why can't you just tell us your secret? Why all of this cloak and dagger stuff? If you knew what the secret was, you would understand perfectly. Let me just say that the secret, if revealed to the whole world at one moment, would lead to an unimaginable cataclysm. The very thing we most seek to protect would be destroyed. Everything we have worked for over many millennia would be lost.

What is even more intriguing is this:

There are three profound mysteries involved in the search for the "Grail", two of which are fake and carefully designed to protect the real mystery. The two fake mysteries were formulated at the same time - by the ruling council - hundreds of years ago. The two fake mysteries are ingenious and each has a unique, convincing and sensational solution. The two fakes have more 'public' clues than the real mystery i.e. the clues are easier to find, though they are by no means easy to solve. Each of the mysteries, including the real one, is allowed to evolve in the sense that additional clues can be provided at any time, particularly by way of stories and paintings. But false clues are also laid.

There are intersection points between the three mysteries: certain key facts that all three have in common. Even if a seeker has become entrapped in one of the fake mysteries (both of which are as highly compelling as the real mystery), he will still have opportunities to switch to the real mystery if he makes the right choice at an intersection point. He will make the right choice only if he has the strength to abandon all of the work he has performed on either of the fake mysteries. This, in fact, is part of the test. Virtually no one makes the right choice because abandoning years of hard work is simply too difficult for most to contemplate, especially when they believe they have been making good progress. There is another trap: it is possible to move from one fake mystery to the other fake mystery, bypassing the true mystery. Several seekers have encountered this misfortune.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

I see that story differently. I see the god of the Eden story as some what similar to the TPTB or elites of today . By that I mean god says you can eat fruit from the trees at the edge of the garden but not the tree in the middle, which I inturpret as he wants to keep the best for himself

The serpent/devil/satan doesn't force Eve to do anything he gives her free will, and by taking the apple they becomes equal. All men are equal. The apple is knowledge.

Most people are happy to live in ignorence, surviving on the crumbs the elite allow us to live on and i find in (in the west) general they are happier for it and I don't blame them. I know I was happier before I "took the apple/red pill" and became "naked".

I have found since i started my search for answers that the answers are not there, I feel like a slave and I'm more miserable for it. Most of the "new information" that I find especially on websites like this, is generally the same rehashed information I have been reading for years and linked to other similar conspiracy sites or sites that are preying on people like us to promote an agenda and to make money, perfect example of this being Icke/jones and the links in the OP.
edit on 11-1-2012 by bingabong because: grammar

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
If I get it right then I can relate to how they think and what they want.
I always thought that work and trying to survive impedes our growth, our search of our place in the universe.
Instead of trudging the field, hunt, plow, mindlessly do the work that machines could do a multitude of times better.
Don't you people want to follow where your hearts and minds want? Don't you want to reach your the hights of the multi-verse and your inner-verse?

Illuminati, the illuminated ones. In my minds eye I see beings of crystalline light.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I find it most entertaining that "grown, educated people?".....actually believe in the Illuminati.

It is like people who believe in aliens or think they are from another race except the human race.

Oh and btw....If you are an extraterrestrial who has to take a dump you are ONLY HUMAN!

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

You are dead on. This knowledge will be revealed to the world ... but it isn't going to have an effect they so thought. They do not understand what they possess. I am Christian and the Society i am in is Christian.

We are not about " Enlightenment" but learning , and understanding with intrigue the God that influences our beliefs. I do not want to turn this into a religious discussion just giving a quick idea of my base ideal.

but you are on the right track with the information you just posted. You may or may not be able to guess what they possess , but it is not for ordinary man's use.
edit on 04/30/2011 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by maestromason
I find it most entertaining that "grown, educated people?".....actually believe in the Illuminati.

It is like people who believe in aliens or think they are from another race except the human race.

Oh and btw....If you are an extraterrestrial who has to take a dump you are ONLY HUMAN!

Just shows how much you know.

Too lazy to do the research yourself eh?

Or just drunk on ignorance?

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

You make me regret my honesty...

Trust me, I've been WAY down the rabbit hole on a variety of topics with intense rigor.

In fact, after looking through the material I'd say this source is full of some pretty generic info...

Sorry none of my paradigms were shattered.

I think at best this website is the quality collection of a handful of persona's quest into the alternative..
And it's not bad, but I really hate it when people speak or write in such a voice that implies absolute truth as these people have...
Like i said before, good info, worth absorbing, but just not quite "it"

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
These people are being betrayed and they're too self-obsessed with their own superiority to even take notice. There is a sensible reason why this was taken down.

link   
Ok look heres my honest opinion...get ready...there is no NWO, OWO, whatever you want to call it. There is no one out to control your life. If you want to better your life and the world, do it yourself, this 'NWO' wont do it for you. Fight corruption yourself, change the world one life at a time.

link   
reply to post by NeoVain

FAIL, i bet you are one of them... in Wikipedia it clearly states that their vision is to set up a global government and control the people (dictatorship)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by isaac7777
Ok look heres my honest opinion...get ready...there is no NWO, OWO, whatever you want to call it. There is no one out to control your life. If you want to better your life and the world, do it yourself, this 'NWO' wont do it for you. Fight corruption yourself, change the world one life at a time.

Haha, you are actually pretty spot on.

That is basically what they say, we need to get educated(illuminated) and to the changes ourselves.

NWO and OWO are just labels, and there is no question about if what they refer to exist or will exist.

This you would all know if you actually had read what they say, but instead you try to put out the same thing in a flamatory way.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain

Just shows how much you know.

Too lazy to do the research yourself eh?

Or just drunk on ignorance?

Neither actually. I am very thankful for higher education, cerebral blockers and humor.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by CrazyRaccoon
reply to post by NeoVain

FAIL, i bet you are one of them... in Wikipedia it clearly states that their vision is to set up a global government and control the people (dictatorship)

Wikipedia

You clearly do not understand what this is about do you? The OWO are in control.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

If you are going to post in a thread about secret societies , post something that Refutes that societies exist .. or that the Illuminati do not exist. You are not adding to the thread discussion. You are taking the discussion of the thread off topic.

Neither actually. I am very thankful for higher education, cerebral blockers and humor.

This is no way adds the productivity of your argument or this thread. We can bring up Facts and stated ideals that the Illuminati / Free masons exist. Please bring in your source that the Illuminati and the Free masons do not exist and we will discuss it. Otherwise , why do you continue to post insults / non topical comments?

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by JRedBeard

I agree, though no amount of information can be "it" though.

This we need to understand.

What counts is action, only action can be "it".

But in order to achieve the result of the correct "action", information first needs to be gathered, agree?

I know many "movements" or secret societies with similar messages. There seems to be a common denominator, of positive understandings, teachings being taught, a desire to "enlighten", and a desire for "change".
Where you get this information seem to matter less than the content. Although that is rarely expressed.

This is, like everything else, a means to a goal. Not the goal in question.

The goal will only be achieved when there is a critical mass of people agreeing on the general message.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Caosj molap oma-ge.

How little you know, how much less you understand. But, then you were "dogged" by your own Order quite sometime ago. Tell me, why did the Masons abandon their original teachings, only to take up the yoke of Christ?

Have any idea how any "human" species there are in the cosmos? (hint: more than just you)

Anyway, "Illuminati" is only a name the vulgar have given to a vague group of somethings that they don't understand. Then "secret society" types, not unlike yourself, have to come along to muddy the waters. I mean, really!! You have to "muddy waters"? Water is used to purify, not contaminate. You could at least use the correct Element So, in the end, all that happens is to further enslave the comon people...shame!

Etharzi od Oma.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by milkyway12

If you are going to post in a thread about secret societies , post something that Refutes that societies exist .. or that the Illuminati do not exist. You are not adding to the thread discussion. You are taking the discussion of the thread off topic.

This is no way adds the productivity of your argument or this thread. We can bring up Facts and stated ideals that the Illuminati / Free masons exist. Please bring in your source that the Illuminati and the Free masons do not exist and we will discuss it. Otherwise , why do you continue to post insults / non topical comments?

I have added plenty to this "discussion". My points are valid and irrefutable. If you want to believe in an IMAGINARY(straight from one kook's mind) maleficent cabal then go right ahead and keep it moving to you get to the funny farm.

The FACTS are no where on the internet. In order to find them requires the following:

#1) A WELL. SOUND MIND & BODY of A WELL-ROUNDED & HIGHLY EDUCATED individual who is willing AND HEALTHY enough to travel the world.(check)
#2) multiple passports(check)
#3) copious amounts of money(check)
#4) a well-documented itinerary and agenda(check)

Let us be truthful here...how many of you here have traveled the world in search of the mysteries?(check)

How many people here even know about the various mysteries of the world outside of sitting in front of a computer?(check)

Heck, how many people here are above the age of 30? 40? (check)

How many people here have been alive long enough to know their anus from a hole in the ground?(double check)

When it come down to facts I am brutally honest.

edit on 11-1-2012 by maestromason because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain
reply to post by JRedBeard

I agree, though no amount of information can be "it" though.

This we need to understand.

What counts is action, only action can be "it".

But in order to achieve the result of the correct "action", information first needs to be gathered, agree?

I know many "movements" or secret societies with similar messages. There seems to be a common denominator, of positive understandings, teachings being taught, a desire to "enlighten", and a desire for "change".
Where you get this information seem to matter less than the content. Although that is rarely expressed.

This is, like everything else, a means to a goal. Not the goal in question.

The goal will only be achieved when there is a critical mass of people agreeing on the general message.

Actually I agree quite a bit with what you've said there.

I guess in many ways I forget that not everyone has been exposed to this kind of information.

I'm just ready to see either new information that cuts through a massive amount of crap,
Or evidence that 'action' is being taken; signaling that critical mass has been reached.

I have to also ask then why is the title of your thread, "The Illuminati are the good guys" when that's still highly debatable and not really the point as we've been saying?
Especially here at ATS where we've been there done that so to speak with regards to the info, but you're literally asking us to go back and question the source.
I think the volatility of your title statement does more harm than good if the point was attention.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

eMasons are not FREEMASONS, and therefore are no brethren of mine. Any COWAN with a computer can look up masonic rituals, masonic lectures, ect, ect...so you were saying? I reside in the great State of Ohio, USA!

Any so called wannabe brother who would like to "see me" is more than welcome to at my State's Grand Lodge....

www.freemason.com...

I Am Brother M. A. Jones - #120, F. & A. M. and I have traveled the world in search of the mysteries...I am still traveling and will continue to travel.

as for your alienshipness..... I must call BS. I have been on many chartered flights at altitudes above 60,000ft and have yet to see any mothership, Illuminati or Elvis.

*I have seen the curvature of the earth but no spaceships, illuminati, mothership, zork from sector m of Andromeda.

The Illuminati DOES NOT EXISTS....plain and simple.

the facts are the facts.....you were saying?

we do not have Illuminati as members...for you profane out there.....WAYYYY out there.

edit on 11-1-2012 by maestromason because: *addition

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join