It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Illuminati are the GOOD GUYS!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   
illuminati indeed are the good guys. Then who is bad ? Maybe Palestinians ?

edit on 11/1/12 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

It is the OWO that are the bad guys. We all know it anyway, the Illuminati just confirms it with detailed accounts of their transgressions, that not only check out, but are also philosophically and morally relevant.

Palestinians are no bad guys, they are just poor suckers caught in a game way above their league.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by hmdphantom
illuminati indeed are the good guys. Then who is bad ? Maybe Palestinians ?

The Vatican.

edit on 11-1-2012 by purplemonkeydishwasher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
actually, deep down, i've always felt this to be true.

this part of earth's history is a mess, for sure, but i don't think all the most important civilizations and people of our history would have so carelessly let the Earth fall into the wrong hands.

I think the goings-ons of Earth today (with all of it's wars and conflicts and secret societies and EVERYTHING) is being managed by 'someone else'. probably of what we would call "extra terrestrial origin".

if there is to be a "golden age" then there must be some "dark age" in which to compare and warrant the term golden age. i think we're in the dark night of the soul right now, and it's all been planned that way or thousands of years.

think about it: ALL of the most respectable and most influential people in history have been tied to secret societies. these secret societies are tied to the "illuminati" secret society. Would ALL of these (thousands of heros) people be corrupted all the way down to their soul?

i think that's improbable. what DOES seem probable is that these elite secret society people in the "know" are carefully and slowly manufacturing our modern world in order to "get the dirty work done" so that the golden age would manifest easier and faster.

it's like a dad/mom punishing you when you know they really dislike the punishment as much as you do.
theyre all gritting their teeth going through this too. they do it because they know it's good for us in the long term.

maybe the 20th century (remember this evil stuff has only lasted 100 years compared to all of history, it's just a phase) needs to happen the way it did, in order for the next portion of the plot to commence. it's all for our own benefit, later.

there's too much compassion in the world and in human emotion to have our history explained away with hate and anti empathy. we have to experience the bad and the good, in order to balance out the opposites.

the world is a stage.
edit on 1/11/12 by metalshredmetal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Exaggerate more please. "Massive" Nearly fell of my chair

Cut'n pasting a hydroponics store template onto some webserver is not a hard thing to do. Especially not for a
Government cyberwar hacker.

I don't think Government cyberwar hackers are trying to discredit your sham site. In fact a number of scam sites are all registered to the PO Box of the "illuminati" site you posted in the OP.

The first site I listed too, was registered before the illuminati site was. So I don't believe your theory pans out.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain

It is the OWO that are the bad guys. We all know it anyway, the Illuminati just confirms it with detailed accounts of their transgressions, that not only check out, but are also philosophically and morally relevant.

Palestinians are no bad guys, they are just poor suckers caught in a game way above their league.

As an example , when somebody accepts what baphomet offers , will not be surprised what they are today offering as Gays and Lesbians as legal groups.

And as some one is illuminated in the first place , will not believe how heshe is letting to be deceived by the TV and what are the consequences.

And of course when you don't take your mind seriously , they will control it for you.

Because mind needs a controller.

Think about it.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

Originally posted by purplemonkeydishwasher

reply to post by purplemonkeydishwasher

I registered. =)

I asked how you found it. Not how you read it.

oh, you're a funny one - i googled the postal code.

I asked how you found the thread, there is no postal code in the thread which is only read by registering. I looked.

I googled "SE28 0WQ"

which then brought me to www.scamwarners.com...

which after a moment of glance gave me this link www.scamwarners.com...://www.ekmcommunity.com/showthread.php?t=5118

wherein I registered, and thus returned with said information.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Of course , when somebody accepts what baphomet offers , will not be surprised what they are today offering as Gays and Lesbians as legal groups.

And as some one is illuminated in the first place , will not believe how he\she is letting to be deceived by the TV and what are the consequences.

And of course when you don't take your mind seriously , they will control it for you.

Think about it.

Yes, reality is entirely perception based and those unwilling or ignorant of the powers of their own observation will be at the whim of those using them as projectors.

hence this huge freaking mess. (+_+)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Of course , when somebody accepts what baphomet offers , will not be surprised what they are today offering as Gays and Lesbians as legal groups.

And as some one is illuminated in the first place , will not believe how he\she is letting to be deceived by the TV and what are the consequences.

Think about it.

Yes, reality is entirely perception based and those unwilling or ignorant of the powers of their own observation will be at the whim of those using them as projectors.

hence this huge freaking mess. (+_+)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   

reply to post by NeoVain

Exaggerate more please. "Massive" Nearly fell of my chair

Cut'n pasting a hydroponics store template onto some webserver is not a hard thing to do. Especially not for a
Government cyberwar hacker.

I don't think Government cyberwar hackers are trying to discredit your sham site. In fact a number of scam sites are all registered to the PO Box of the "illuminati" site you posted in the OP.

The first site I listed too, was registered before the illuminati site was. So I don't believe your theory pans out.

the illuminati news is not registered to the same person, it is registered to someone in Texas.

Administrative Contact:
The Good Steward, The Good Steward @the-i.net
22241 Pinedale Lane
Frankston, Texas 75763
US
+1.9038763256
Technical Contact:
The Good Steward, The Good Steward @hiddenmysteries.com
P.O. Box
Flint, Texas 75763
US
+1.9038763256

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   

We haven't been talking about the illuminati-news website. We were talking about armageddonconspiracy.co.uk... which claims it is the official voice of the "illuminati".

You know, with the logo they ripped of from Dan Brown and everything on the front page...

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   
The Illuminati are the good guys????? What a pile of Crap with a large capital C!!!! Absolute power corrupts absolutely, thats a fact. These half human scum want to reduce the population of the world from 7 billion+, down to 1 or 2 million???? They suppress patents and technology that would initiate a new golden age on this rock we call Earth, so they can shape and bend reality to there own perverted agenda. BURN THEM ALL!

The sad humbling fact is we are 90% assimilated allready. Come on clever monkeys that still have some free thought left lets crush, kill, destroy these half breeds! YOU KNOW YOU WANA!
edit on 11-1-2012 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   

the illuminati news is not registered to the same person, it is registered to someone in Texas.

Administrative Contact:
22241 Pinedale Lane
Frankston, Texas 75763
US
+1.9038763256
Technical Contact:
P.O. Box
Flint, Texas 75763
US
+1.9038763256

That site though... Of course is registered directly to a smut peddler.

Domain name: PILOTBEACON.NET

Administrative Contact:
The Good Steward, The Good Steward
22241 Pinedale Lane
Frankston, Texas 75763
US
+1.9038763256
Technical Contact:

Source

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy06shake
The Illuminati are the good guys????? What a pile of Crap with a large capital C!!!! Absolute power corrupts absolutely, thats a fact. These half human scum want to reduce the population of the world from 7 billion+, down to 1 or 2 million???? They suppress patents and technology that would initiate a new golden age on this rock we call Earth, so they can shape and bend reality to there own perverted agenda. BURN THEM ALL!

mm, no you're talking about the Vatican/Rothschild/Rockefeller nazi empire.

you bend and shape reality for those aforementioned. get your facts straight, then you may distort them as you please.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Administrative Contact:
22241 Pinedale Lane
Frankston, Texas 75763
US
+1.9038763256
Technical Contact:
P.O. Box
Flint, Texas 75763
US
+1.9038763256

That site though... Of course is registered directly to a smut peddler.

Domain name: PILOTBEACON.NET

Administrative Contact:
22241 Pinedale Lane
Frankston, Texas 75763
US
+1.9038763256
Technical Contact:

Source

Only one who is obsessed by their own dark secrets obsesses over others.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   

You don't get it do you? I really don't care who these guys are or what they are trying to do. But if you post in this forum claiming you are "illuminati" ready to take over the "old world order", I will call you on it.

There are plenty of boards to spam viral marketing on.

So address the question, a supposedly centuries old organization registers their website with an address used by a number of scam sites, and the best press they get on the internet is by a smut peddler?

Not exactly coming off as enlightened... If you know what I mean.

There are about a million other red flags on that site, but lets just stick to that for now...

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Only one who is obsessed by their own dark secrets obsesses over others.

And by that logic we should ignore what all world leaders are doing and all their dark secrets right?

edit on 11-1-2012 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   

"mm, no you're talking about the Vatican/Rothschild/Rockefeller nazi empire.

you bend and shape reality for those aforementioned. get your facts straight, then you may distort them as you please."

Please dont tell me what i mean, the facts are there for all to see, look them up if in doubt. Thats if there geopolitical programing hasn't already got to you. Open your mind, have a look out the window and realise the truth!
edit on 11-1-2012 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Of course they are, they bought mankind closer together and make civilization possible, nobody said it was going to be easy & with out loss of life in the resistance to remain divided & isolated, they are bringing order... a NWO

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   
well, all i can say is i hope this is true. it would be nice to hear of some secret society that has good intentions.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join