It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

our DNA reacts to our bodies emotions even when miles away

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Um... I thoroughly enjoyed this post. Enough said.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by tauristercus

Excellent points. What's the "machine" that was used to register and measure the reaction of the DNA that was separated from the rest of the person? I watched about 2/3 of it, hoping he'd mention the device or the paper that the research team released, but then he started into some inane stuff about the heart being more than just a blood pump, quacking off about magnetics, which has been proven to be a very finite and localized influence - basically changing the subject of nonlocalized influence that the corporeal whole has on the DNA that exists within the chunk of detached matter from that corporeal whole - and I just shut the video off in disgust.

DNA is information embedded within carbon matter (which is an excellent storage material for information - better than silicon and crystal are) and while it's plausible that a preserved strand of DNA could be contextually associated with the corporeal whole after initial separation, I'd have to see the machine being used to monitor that linkage and its direct influence before I'd accept this claim of nonlocalized influence between chunks of a person's body.

Also, what's to explain the capacity for a DNA flushed appendage, organ or even skin graft to ultimately (after anti-rejection drugs, of course) take root within the completely alien DNA environment of a donor recipient? If what this guy says is true, that donation process could never be successful, and yet, it succeeds all the time.

That guy isn't a scientist. He may have the schooling and the degrees, but his method of assessing information isn't scientific at all. He's a carnival barker.
edit on 1/11/2012 by NorEaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drewshbag
My brother (a trained EMT, soon to be fireman) brought up a very interesting fact about the heart when I told him about the electromagnetic field thing; he said that this could be in part due to the fact that the muscle cells in the heart are lined up nearly perfectly straight, in a way that makes them much more (about 4 times more, according to him) conductive and responsive to electricity. He thinks this could be linked to the electromagnetic field your heart emits.

*EDIT* He seems to think there is a correlation between the way that the muscle cells are lined up, and the way that particles are lined up in magnetic substances. */EDIT*

Just a bit of tangible, (somewhat) well-known physiological science for you folks

edit on 11-1-2012 by Drewshbag because: clarification

very insightful thank you
2nd line
edit on 11-1-2012 by Foxy1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I am really into this kind of stuff... if you want read more of this and be utterly amazed at the universe, read Gregg Braden's book "The Divine Matrix"... AWESOME!

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Foxy1

This is usually referred to as your merkaba energy field. C'mon people read a book every once in a while this is not by any means New information!

Study sacred geometry if you wish to learn more

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vardoger
So much aggression against a controversial theory .......pretty typical.
I for one love the idea and would embrace the knowledge if eventually proven to be "fact" instead of running to the hills with eyes closed, hands over ears, screaming "LalaLAlaLAlallaLA"

I would love to as well, which is why i read these threads in the first place.

However when valid science is used and twisted in ways to rationalize peoples hopes and dreams, i lose interest. I have seen so very much talk about quantum entanglement, but most people truely do not have a grasp on what it is, clinging desperately to distorted and incorrect meanings.

Quantum entanglement does NOT mean that everything is connected. I challenge anyone to read a true physics paper or even the Wikipedia entry and then show me where it makes that claim, and ill show you why your interpreting it wrong.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightbringr

I for one love the idea and would embrace the knowledge if eventually proven to be "fact" instead of running to the hills with eyes closed, hands over ears, screaming "LalaLAlaLAlallaLA"

However when valid science is used and twisted in ways to rationalize peoples hopes and dreams, i lose interest. I have seen so very much talk about quantum entanglement, but most people truely do not have a grasp on what it is, clinging desperately to distorted and incorrect meanings.

Quantum entanglement does NOT mean that everything is connected. I challenge anyone to read a true physics paper or even the Wikipedia entry and then show me where it makes that claim, and ill show you why your interpreting it wrong.

EveryONE and EveryTHING IS connected. We are not only all connected, we are all ONE. Many have known this since forever and science is just now catching up to the facts!

Peace

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightbringr

quantum "entanglement" + the big bang theory (all matter was once a singularity) = everything is "entangled".

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Wow! Ive always thought that way about emotion, like light speed information that can be sent literally anywhere and any time. If emotion does travel at the speed of light, and I would guess it does since electricity is light and thats how synapsis in the brain happens, then does Einstein have a theory for it?. Einsteins theory of special relativity definately makes it seem like atleast emotion can travel through space and time even if a human being in the flesh cant. IMO a whole new way of space travel, communication and a lot of other tech could be discovered by just studying more about human biology and spirituality(the scientific side).

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

“Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Heres Tom with the Weather.”
― Bill Hicks

Not being aggressive. I'm merely pointing out that none of the claims have any objective evidence as backup.

It's pure speculation...fiction if you will. Nothing wrong with fiction, but the video and those links are trying to sell fiction as truth and facts. And that's WRONG. They're like a snake oil salesman unless they clearly state their claims aren't based on objective and real evidence.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Drewshbag

this is very interesting indeed, and i'm sure it IS analogous to a magnetic design.
all those cells being so coherently organized into such an efficient structure...

the scientific definition of "love": Greater coherence, greater organization, greater structure and greater crystallization; greater harmony. (cells and molecules working in greater harmony and unity)

no wonder the heart is the house of love...
also, if anyone knows about the atomic structure of crystals (as in crystallization as mentioned) you will note that the atoms line up in a VERY similar, if not EXACT, way that your friend described. this structure is also found in magnets.

it shows that love provides the most efficient and NON RESISTANT flow of energy, for we are only a lens, focusing the light/love.

this is a major foundational idea put forth in the book The Source Field Investigations, read it to get a head start on the future of science!
edit on 1/11/12 by metalshredmetal because: edit

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by metalshredmetal
quantum "entanglement" + the big bang theory (all matter was once a singularity) = everything is "entangled".

No, it is not. Your not understanding quantum entanglement. To be fair, i only have a basic understanding myself. As much as i love the theories, i am simply of average to slightly above average intelligence and cannot possibly claim to know the math behind it, but i do understand certain basics.

-The singularity at the big bang doesnt mean all particles were connected. Study about what a singularity is. All physics break down inside that singularity. Therefore, we cannot assume that the particles in it (in fact the entirety of the universe), were ever even in contact with each other! Hell, we dont even know if particles or matter existed in that singularity as we know it in our universe. Your making assumptions that have no basis in physics.

-After the particles separate, there are only 2 particles that are entangled to each other. So, if there are 10 particles in total, there are 5 PAIRS. When they are measured, they lose this entanglement. It does not carry on forever, everything entangled to each other.
edit on 11-1-2012 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I would say it is. I read an article a while back in 2010 I believe that talked about scientist finding that dark matter and energy that they previously thought made up 96% of the universe may be an incorrect theory. This makes me think theories such as the electric universe where basically all things are connected just that more worth looking into.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by knightsofcydonia
reply to post by Foxy1

This is usually referred to as your merkaba energy field. C'mon people read a book every once in a while this is not by any means New information!

Correct me if I'm wrong, because I've read one of Druvalo's books, but isn't the Mer-Ka-Ba actually the shape of a star tetrahedron? I believe it extends the length of your outstretched arms.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

To be fair, i only have a basic understanding myself.

well good thing for you, i have done quite a bit of reading into quantum mechanics. since you admit that you don't know much, i'll refer you to one of my favorite authors on the subject: Richard Feynman. excellent place to start learning about Quantum dynamics, and entanglement.

- you should read up more about what a singularity is (before you make such bold ((and rude)) statements like "No, it's NOT" or my "assumptions that have no basis in physics", all with ignorance to the fact that you admitted you don't know much about QM)

...a singularity ( AS IN SINGLE, not many, not separated ) is: an infinitely dense, and infinitely small particle. this means it is 1 dimensional. many physicists will concur this, if you do proper research.

this is, effectively, all matter occupying the same space, at the same time.

- "only" 2 particles are entangled eh? maybe that's because experiments only measure 2 particles' interactions as opposed to all particles' interaction?

scientists only AIM to measure 2 particles' interactions because that's all they need to experiment on right now.
you wouldn't try to prove Human entanglement with the Earth as your first experiment...they start small. also, all these experiments actually measure to prove "entanglement" is a particle's spin. the reasons for particle spin and what affects particle spin is still relatively unknown. who knows what particle spin has to do with entanglement or consciousness?

quantum physics has a long way to go before they can define all the different qualities of particles....for instance: we're still "making up" new particles to explain some phenomenon in quantum physics and other fields.

also, you MUST take into consideration the role of consciousness in these experiments. this is utterly paramount when studying quantum mechanics.

our observation of these 2 particles could very well be distorted thanks to the role consciousness plays during "observation"....the famous "double slit experiment" will teach you more about that.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lapislazuli

Originally posted by knightsofcydonia
reply to post by Foxy1

Correct me if I'm wrong, because I've read one of Druvalo's books, but isn't the Mer-Ka-Ba actually the shape of a star tetrahedron? I believe it extends the length of your outstretched arms.

very correct. there's a lot of other geometry involved, but you're basically right.

also, this double tetrahedron shape is only what we see in 2 dimensions...these sacred geometries turn into sacred space when put in the context of 3 dimensions.

tetrahedra are pyramids in 3 dimensions, circles are spheres in 3 dimensions.

the double tetrahedron shape has a lot of mystical knowledge that you can find all over the internet.
double tetrahedron geometry can be found in any sphere (Earth, Sun, planets). it's also the famous star of david. it's also the seal of saturn. tetraheral shapes in 3d morph into more complex shapes like icosohedron and dodecahedron when they gain more dimensions.

little bit of esoteric hint (which may gather trolls) : spheres are actually toroids., more specifically double toroids. vortexes. ev-er-y-thing is a torus.

find the new documentary called THRIVE for more info about toroids.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Video is disabled, I didn't watch but will look for it on youtube

I've read about this DNA reacting before
I have no source for this, so no idea on the validity.

It said UCLA conducted a study, It claimed: A man and a woman frirst spit saliva into petri dish, then went to a motel and made notes of their activities with times, which included having sex. Apparantly the saliva was reacting at the precise time they were having sex, something in the saliva changed.
I could have this account wrong.

The conclusion was a part of your body, although removed from the body, is still connected and reacting as if it still was.

This can cover another area such as organ donations.
There are some who believe for example, a serial killer could donate an organ and the recipient could take on personality traits of the killer and indeeed kill.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by violet

yeppers, if you would like to find more information about it (try to find scientific sources instead of youtube or new age stuff) you can use the terms "quantum entanglement" or "quantum non-locality).

also, a VERY interesting subject that is closely related to this is "the phantom DNA effect"

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Great thread, thanks for starting it.

Something that has been circling in my head lately is the role magnesium and potassium have in contracting and expanding our muscles, which makes potassium extremely important to the heart.

This highly reactive metal is also magnetically anisotropic, which means its magnetic field's polarity changes depending on how it is measured.

www.websters-online-dictionary.org...

Physicists use the term anisotropy to describe direction-dependent properties of materials. Magnetic anisotropy, for example, may occur in a plasma, so that its magnetic field is oriented in a preferred direction. Plasmas may also show "filamentation" (such as that seen in lightning or a plasma globe) that is directional.

Plasma, that fourth state of matter that we weren't taught about in school, which is the most abundant form of matter in our known universe.

It seems that this would make our hearts a interesting signal source. Couldn't find any links that look at the distance our hearts transmits signals, too much on medical tech., and no links mentioning looking at such a thing.

There seems to be very strong resistance to any science that explores this direction.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join