It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

our DNA reacts to our bodies emotions even when miles away

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by ShadowDancer

Yes and its virtually all made of nerve tissue.pheraps memories are there as well as heart transplant recipients end up with changed memories etc.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by anonentity

I know there is something to this.
My brother had a liver transplant a year ago.
He is a different person. In that, I mean that he has adopted meaningful cognizance of subjects he never liked, nor ever even thought about before. His family life has blossomed, where it was stagnant before. He knows about things that he was never exposed to, and has an uncanny new ability to create friendships with types of people he used to shun.

I am amazed. He is really a better person. His original persona is truly still there, but it is enhanced in ways I cannot even explain totally. This is enough proof for me that DNA is so much more than the molecule that current science understands and the possibilities of future research, such as this, may indeed change the world.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
This is fascinating. Thank you for sharing all of your personal stories, its really spread the light on the connection of body and soul which I feel has sort of lost any marriage they used to share in this day and age. Amazing stuff.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by charlyv

Yes it seems life is more than its parts..There was a girl in New York that had a heart transplant from a murdered girl.After a while she started to have dreams of the person that murdered the donor...The police were made aware and arrested the culprit...This dosnt seemed to get pushed as it might shake some basic belief systems.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   
I just want to add my two cents to this conversation, I haven't read up on the 16 pages of replies to this thread and I can't find the search button, I'm sorry if someone had already repeated what I have said.

This video seems to be very related to the subject of Long-Distance "Teleportation" Between Two Atoms known in mainstream science, where the affecting one atom causes a change in another atom to be in the same quantum state.
Source: www.newsdesk.umd.edu...
If the discovery of the DNA affecting these properties came first, then it would make this article more believable. But I can't seem to find the research anywhere, and I was wondering how he got it.

However, one thing that makes me skeptical is, if one person can emanate so much influence, wouldn't it seem likely that the world would shift towards one side of the feeling over the other and completely eliminating the opposite feeling?
edit on 25-1-2012 by DiusRius because: wrong website for source

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mapkar
reply to post by Foxy1

That's very interesting.

If there is indeed a field present here I wonder how much it intermingles with the fields of people around us. Such an interesting thought, I've never considered anything like that before. If this is true, and there exists a real tangible field around the individual that connects to others, that could explain several things. It could explain the "spark" between couples, the affect of large gatherings of people at emotional events, and possibly even access to the global network of "common" sense. Common in the idea that we share access to that intuitive ability.

It make me wonder what would happen to those who venture into space on trips like the 100 year starship that is in the works. What sort of range could we expect this field, if it exists, to have? And what are the effects of leaving this field? Hmm..

Awesome thought provoking video, thanks for posting it!
i believe it does - in another of his videos "the science of miracles - 5 modes of prayer wherein he gives examples of how we can bring about changes in our lives and our world - he goes on to say that there is a specific number of praying people ratio to a given population - maybe i didn't say that right but the formula he gave was: the square root of 1% of a given population -

this is absolutely wonderful - simply wonderful and answers so much for me or i should say it confirms what i have subconsciously known all along -

s/f

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by musselwhite

Yes a life field that intermingles and connects with others,and any part of it acts like a hologram, it does sound like something like that.Its like trying to back engineer a UFO>

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by adkins01
weres your prove you need prove

were you talking to me? if you were, i can give you the proof.

I used to extensively study the wingmakers scam, and it led me to a lot of different places, heartmath was one of those places.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

What is evidence? Time? blood? various books from different lands bathed in blood all claiming different cultures? let me ask you so boldy years later to provide evidence refuting me. I am still here.
Oh wait..you forgot about the topic due to your short attention span.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by charlyv

I heard Cheney was getting a heart transplant.

I was wondering if Cheney would turn into the next Gandhi afterward....

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join