It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

our DNA reacts to our bodies emotions even when miles away

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by DragonSpirit2
And to the people who have been seriously going after this thread "Just looking for hard evidence and peer reviews" blah blah blah blah. What are you even doing on ATS? It's alternative media, dissent, and no proof type stuff galore.

This site welcomes skeptics and believers alike. This is not just a site where people can put forward ideas, call them science or claim that they were the result of a controlled, reproducible experiment, and then never have those claims challenged by people asking for substantive evidence or specifics about said experiment. That is why there is a hoax section of the website (for the many things posted over the years here which turn out to be false, incorrect, or dubious.) That is why there is a Gray Area section (for personal stories and highly speculative content,) a Philosophy and Metaphysics section (for discussing philosophical subjects like existentialism, free will, etc. as well as spirituality, metaphysics, etc.) and various other categories in which to place topics.

Skeptics are not the adversaries of believers. Believers are not the adversaries of skeptics. There should not be enmity between the two in my view, anymore than there should be enmity between theists and atheists (that one really does my head in, personally.) However I feel they can and should both contribute to topics so that a holistic view of the subject emerges. They both complement one another and both are necessary to the rich, varied content on this website in my opinion.

Peace

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Now here is another part of the "metaphysics" talk he gave. The thing is, the metaphysics is based on quantum, and if they would at least have certain bodies amongst them, in their individual specialties, holistically, inter-relating the various bodies, they would find lots and lots of overlaps, in fact, they, like our entire reality, inter-relate. Which is why, for example Electric Universe Theory, Plasmology and Ancient History, inter-relate.

For example, the archetypes found in artifacts that would suddenly appear world wide, in a supposed primitive world that was supposed to be living in isolated societies, though highly unlikely based on much evidence in the numerous professions, (not just one isolated thought), you have identical patterns that can be created in the plasmology laboratories. Venus, changes her plamsa discharge. The thunderbolt thrown by the gods. All these things are completely duplicated. Even hand positions in eastern tradition, the darmic wheel, all relates to the plasma discharges. Its fascinating how much more information and knowledge is gained with interdisciplinary pursuits.

Really good stuff to look at. These things get you somewhere in life, and you can take it into practice, and progress. Which isn't the goals of the corporate physics. The controlling group has far too much at stake in allowing freedom and true knowledge to get out. .

I also love the peer review journals or panels. That is something that needs to be thought out a little better. Because these are panels that are schooled in credo's. Theory becomes god to them. And they ignore DATA.

So some other vehicle needs to be established to bring out DATA, irrespective of the credos of others. Hmmmm... Or your not in science, your in a controlling religion.

The Science of Miracles - Thoughts Emotions Feelings Beliefs
edit on 13-1-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by AceWombat04

Hey I'm not saying there's anything wrong with being a skeptic or a believer. I am just saying and did say in my previous post that basically there's nothing wrong with coming up with results like this being excited about it and having it be true and factual. It doesn't have to have 100% conclusive peer reviewed studies to be true because studies and peer reviews along with national polls shown on the mainstream media are typically skewed and can be prone to corruption especially if the status quo are against whatever implications this or that miracle may have.

Whether it's the votes to become President, the cure to cancer (there have been many which I believe in that have been refuted and scoffed at by peer reviews and intentionally stalled and sabotaged btw), to many other medical and scientific breakthroughs. The GEET engine is another example, most people in the scientific community say it's hogwash but I have actually seen the technology demonstrated as being able to run on any liquid and the engine no longer produces carbon waste. There are incredible things out their that are suppressed and shunned because it shines light on a different world that no longer needs the power elite, corporations, or super government we've been dealing with for the last 20 years or so. "Who Killed The Electric Car?", "The Burzynski Method", "Food Matters", "Food Inc", some of the works of Michael Moore etc.....on and on and on show that the system will go on to perpetuate itself forever until we all die out in search of a couple of goals: Power AND Money!

So anyone who asks for absolute proof and then bases that off of peer reviewed studies etc....is highly deluded. But that's just my opinion and I am entitled to it just as everyone else that has posted is entitled to theirs.
I really do believe in the Constitution and free speech, guess I must be on someone's list for that

Peace -

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Foxy1

"in string theory dejavu is described as "Quantum Entanglement". but in quantum entanglement it can go a little further than deja-vu. let me give you an example... A woman saved a boy who was hit by a softball early in his life at a little league game, only to be saved by the same boy as an adult in a restaurant he was working at while she was choking".

Wot? Wot? Wot?

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by windowlicker80
reply to post by Foxy1

"in string theory dejavu is described as "Quantum Entanglement". but in quantum entanglement it can go a little further than deja-vu. let me give you an example... A woman saved a boy who was hit by a softball early in his life at a little league game, only to be saved by the same boy as an adult in a restaurant he was working at while she was choking".

Wot? Wot? Wot?

I could not find a video but here is a read on this story
nz.answers.yahoo.com...

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Whatever else is going on it seems for damn certain that plants do have a memory of sorts. I do believe there are mysteries we are not likely to solve, and really it's just as well - I'd hope to conquer the really pressing challenges everyone is faced with before moving onto these types of non essential studies. As if discovering these little novelties, these little bits of 'icing", isn't just putting icing on a dung cake.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   
I wanna know just one thing....................HOW does our DNA get miles away from our body??

blah blah 2nd line

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess
I wanna know just one thing....................HOW does our DNA get miles away from our body??

blah blah 2nd line

It can happen when a man has an affair with another woman.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Well, boys and girls .... we're now 14 pages long.

So, tell me ... has ANY solid proof substantiating the claim that dna to dna communication has been observed actually been presented ANYWHERE within this thread ?
Or are the majority of you still accepting this guys claims as being TRUE simply because he says so ?

No, seriously ... is any evidence besides hearsay been made available for us to examine to determine the validity or falseness of this claim ?
Remember, this thread was created within the SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY forum which means that there IS an onus on you to provide substantiating evidence/facts regarding any claims being made here.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

Dna is information..Information according to Quantum Physics is never destroyed..Therefore information is smeared throughout the Universe. Reality is information made coherent.Therefore everything is everwhere, but to function we must digest it in packets...Thats probably what a brain does, that is "Order reality in bite sized chunks".

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Foxy1

Originally posted by Mapkar
reply to post by Foxy1

That's very interesting.

If there is indeed a field present here I wonder how much it intermingles with the fields of people around us. Such an interesting thought, I've never considered anything like that before. If this is true, and there exists a real tangible field around the individual that connects to others, that could explain several things. It could explain the "spark" between couples, the affect of large gatherings of people at emotional events, and possibly even access to the global network of "common" sense. Common in the idea that we share access to that intuitive ability.

It make me wonder what would happen to those who venture into space on trips like the 100 year starship that is in the works. What sort of range could we expect this field, if it exists, to have? And what are the effects of leaving this field? Hmm..

Awesome thought provoking video, thanks for posting it!

in string theory dejavu is described as "Quantum Entanglement". but in quantum entanglement it can go a little further than deja-vu. let me give you an example... A woman saved a boy who was hit by a softball early in his life at a little league game, only to be saved by the same boy as an adult in a restaurant he was working at while she was choking.
as far as leaving the earths natural electromagnetic field...It has been documented that astronauts have to wear a device that simulates the earth's magnetic field while in space to prevent memory loss upon re-entry of earth's atmosphere.
So you are not far off from the truth.
edit on 10-1-2012 by Foxy1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-1-2012 by Foxy1 because: (no reason given)

As far as the 'science' in the op goes ,it is 'gregg braden' i wont even touch the info unless some crddible source can confirm this science on any level.It would be really cool if there was some truth in it though i admit.

what peaked my interest in your post Foxy was this
as far as leaving the earths natural electromagnetic field...It has been documented that astronauts have to wear a device that simulates the earth's magnetic field while in space to prevent memory loss upon re-entry of earth's atmosphere.

I want to know more ,i never heard about something like that.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   

.It has been documented that astronauts have to wear a device that simulates the earth's magnetic field while in space to prevent memory loss upon re-entry of earth's atmosphere.

Thanks to poster Rafe_ for picking up on the above Foxy1 statement ... obviously I missed it.

Ok, Foxy1, I also would love to see the "documentation" confirming this claim that once again you are making within this thread.
I have done a quick Google search for references and all I've succeeded in finding is your reference and another almost identical one in godlikeproductions forum. As far as I can see, there are NO corroborating facts to be found elsewhere.

Is this yet another scientific "discovery" you're reporting on that unfortunately we'll simply have to believe is true despite the lack of validation ?
Please supply a source or at the very least, please let us know where you got your info from regarding this additional "memory loss" claim.
edit on 14/1/12 by tauristercus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by DragonSpirit2

No, and I've never said there was anything "wrong" with discussion of or even belief in this claim (although there is a distinction between a belief and a fact, of course.) This is ATS. This is the place to discuss things of this nature. But to suggest that skeptics challenging and questioning such things, especially in the Science and Technology forum, is somehow out of character or inappropriate for ATS is incorrect in my opinion. If that wasn't your suggestion when asking "what are you even doing here?" then please accept my apologies for misinterpreting your intentions.

As to the validity of the study, I'm a tad more liberal than my fellow skeptics: in my opinion it's not about peer reviewed journals. But I have to disagree with you that peer review itself (regardless of whether it's in an established journal) isn't required to confirm something as "true," especially when detailed methodology isn't available for the given claim. I've said several times in my posts in this topic that something does not necessarily have to be reviewed in a prestigious journal to be true or scientifically valid. What it does have to do however is provide reproducible methodology so that even if it isn't in said journals, it can be reproduced and verified by someone in a scientific field. That's what "peer review" means, regardless of what journal or other medium the work is published in (as I said earlier, there is such a thing as lay-research and self-publishing): other scientists reproducing their method and confirming or challenging their results. That's how science works.

This experiment doesn't provide those method details. That's the reason for people's skepticism. As another poster pointed out, even in science you rarely ever have 100% proof without at least some slight - however ostensibly improbable - potential for error or alternative possibilities/explanations. And that is true. (Especially philosophically.) But for something to be scientifically valid, it must follow the scientific method and it must provide detailed, reproducible methodology so that it can be tested by others.

It's always possible that they did exactly that and that they simply have not provided the aforementioned methodology. I'm open to that possibility, and I'm hopeful that they will. That's all skeptics want. It's not about someone prestigious reviewing it, or about it appearing in a prestigious peer reviewed journal. Nor is it about looking down our skeptical noses at something amazing, or being un-enlightened, or close-minded. It's about someone, somewhere, being able to verifiably review, reproduce, and confirm these results. The more the better. Prestigious peer reviewed journals can and do lend credibility, if only because they're a mass facilitator of that kind of review and confirmation (or challenge.) But they aren't absolutely necessary for something to be credible. What are necessary are method, reproduction, and confirmation. That hasn't happened. No detailed method has been provided.

Therefore on what basis are we to accept this as true without some separate corroborating confirmation, or at least a detailed description of the method, techniques, measurements, and tools used?

That's all we're saying. Peace.
edit on 1/14/2012 by AceWombat04 because: Typo

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I can't read all this right now, so I'm posting so it'll be subscribed when I get back on. This will be intensely interesting, I believe...

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

According to these studies our human hearts are the most eletromagnetic part of our body and extend a energy field 8 feet away from our heart and seem to transmit some sort of emotional energy miles away at the speed of light or faster. Is emotion a type of energy field and is it infact faster or equal to the speed of light?

This is very true. Humans don't understand this but the entire universe is under their emotional control.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by tauristercus

.It has been documented that astronauts have to wear a device that simulates the earth's magnetic field while in space to prevent memory loss upon re-entry of earth's atmosphere.

Thanks to poster Rafe_ for picking up on the above Foxy1 statement ... obviously I missed it.

Ok, Foxy1, I also would love to see the "documentation" confirming this claim that once again you are making within this thread.
I have done a quick Google search for references and all I've succeeded in finding is your reference and another almost identical one in godlikeproductions forum. As far as I can see, there are NO corroborating facts to be found elsewhere.

Is this yet another scientific "discovery" you're reporting on that unfortunately we'll simply have to believe is true despite the lack of validation ?
Please supply a source or at the very least, please let us know where you got your info from regarding this additional "memory loss" claim.
edit on 14/1/12 by tauristercus because: (no reason given)

www.consumerhealth.org...
scroll down to where it says Electromagnetic Protection Device.
This particular article for some reason does not mention the effects on memory but it does mention the astronauts health in general. once I find the astronauts name that lost his memory I will post it up.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Since the story was allready covered on Ats about the astronaut losing his memory upon re-entry I will post that link to give our fellow members the traffic they deserve

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Since this thread was allready covered If you wish to discuss this topic pls do so on that particular thread.
This thread is dealing with the issues of body communication with dna and the postulations of the energy used to transfer that communication.
edit on 14-1-2012 by Foxy1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess

blah blah 2nd line

Hehe, to give a brief synapsis of the claims made in the video and other internet sources...
The Us military funded a project where they took a dna scraping from a persons mouth; flew it 50 miles away; and hooked the donar and the sample up to 2 seperate measuring devices.
And since I cant prove the results were peer reviewd I wont even mention them lol! Hell I cant even prove the military did this because they wont talk to me about their experiments. But as far as many stories are claiming this is what happened. So enjoy this story about a scientific study conducted under the scientific method, because thats all they are..stories on the internet..just like every other thread on this website. But I for one would like to believe these studies were in fact conducted no matter who comes on this thread trying to derail it forwhat ever reason

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Whats even more perplexing is if I had in fact got ahold of the us military, made a video of them explaining the experiment. Im sure someone would come along and say prove thats the military...prove it isnt someone dressed up like the military answering your questions. LOL.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Absolutely astounding. I just watched part of the video, and this video you have given us has confirmed a theory I read about somewhere online (or perhaps heard in a discussion).

Our thoughts and emotions affect our DNA.

Furthermore, our DNA supposedly affects our world itself. In other words, through our DNA link, we can change the world.

Fascinating stuff...it really is. And it's only one step. Imagine how much further we could go...

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join