It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

our DNA reacts to our bodies emotions even when miles away

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   

"Unfortunately, this thread with its 80+ flags is clear proof that many ATS'ers are prepared to accept such outlandish "claims" with ZERO substantiating evidence ... sad, sad, sad.
"

No, stars and flags are not necessarily "clear proof" that people accept this, bringing attention to an unusual topic brings more opinions and discussion, does it not? You are also guilty of making assumptions and then stating they are "clear proof".

In addition, I think you have missed the whole point as you are talking about "communication" and "white noise" between the DNA. The point is that the effects are instantaneous. For example, twins who feel each other's pain are not "communicating" that pain, it is felt simultaneously, i.e. they are the same.

edit on 12-1-2012 by rottensociety because: quote didn't show up

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by arbiture

Originally posted by bottleslingguy

Originally posted by IEtherianSoul9
reply to post by Foxy1

These scientists have found that the heart has its own independent nervous system – a complex system referred to as "the brain in the heart." There are at least forty thousand neurons (nerve cells) in the heart – as many as are found in various subcortical centers of the brain.

The heart is sort of a "mini-brain" in a way.

www.therealessentials.com...

what does that say for people with heart transplants?

And why do some people develop a taste for certain foods of their donor after a heart transplant? Thats beyond weird and its documented. I have not heard of this kind of effect w/other "body parts", but as the heart is going 24/7, and maybe involves some kind of cellular memory?? My view is the EM communication of the heart may some kind of communication that is translated to other areas, the brain and CNS in particular. Also perhaps the immune system. As for the heart being a "mini-brain"? There is some thought that at least the brain, and ? communicates in a much more complex way then just neurons sending n-transmitters with electrical potential. Its a whole lot more, more on that later.

I know this is going to sound weird..... sorry forgot I was on ATS..... but I believe our physical structure as an individual is tuned to a certain frequency unique within the human species and that frequency comes from the resonant source consciousness which is ubiquitous (maybe it is found within the Higgs field or is related to it or maybe consciousness creates the Higgs field ). Consciousness is not coming out of us like a record player it is being received from a non-local source or from downward causation ala Amit Goswami. Let's take the heart transplant idea for example: that heart originally belonged to the donor and due to its genetic make up received that donor's specific frequency in relation to how the cells are "tuned" by that particular dna. The donor loved banana flavored ice cream, let's say, so the banana-loving heart is installed in the recipient (who previously was repulsed by bananas) and still carries the original love for bananas. that is then manifested in the heart telling the brain bananas ain't so bad after all.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

Well, to be clear, I didn't say I agreed with it or that it was "okay." I just said it was their prerogative, as in, their right. Freedom of speech guarantees the right to say anything, including that, so long as there's no clear precedent or grounds that would lead one to believe it would cause probable harm (like yelling "fire!" in a crowded theater, which is illegal.) When I said their prerogative, I meant their right. They can choose to say "you just have to believe." I don't agree with doing that, and wouldn't say that it's "okay" personally. But it is their prerogative to speak those words and make that request of us in my opinion.

But yes we can agree to disagree. Peace.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by rottensociety

"Unfortunately, this thread with its 80+ flags is clear proof that many ATS'ers are prepared to accept such outlandish "claims" with ZERO substantiating evidence ... sad, sad, sad.
"

No, stars and flags are not necessarily "clear proof" that people accept this, bringing attention to an unusual topic brings more opinions and discussion, does it not? You are also guilty of making assumptions and then stating they are "clear proof".

In addition, I think you have missed the whole point as you are talking about "communication" and "white noise" between the DNA. The point is that the effects are instantaneous. For example, twins who feel each other's pain are not "communicating" that pain, it is felt simultaneously, i.e. they are the same.

the "ZERO evidence" people lack the intuition necessary to understand and accept these kinds of topics. They are the idiot savants of reality; they are adept at a slim portion of it and will never see the world in a holistic, non-linear way. They CAN'T see it that way, it's not in their dna.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   

"

the "ZERO evidence" people lack the intuition necessary to understand and accept these kinds of topics. They are the idiot savants of reality; they are adept at a slim portion of it and will never see the world in a holistic, non-linear way. They CAN'T see it that way, it's not in their dna.

--------------------------------

I do not see a lot of people jumping on the believe it list. This is new information, startling in content and a lot are busy reading up on it to see what kind of legs it has. THAT is the beauty in ATS, in that ideas like this can be put out there, and people make up their own conclusions, based on further research.

The reference to Kaku has entagled this thread. He is explaining the Heisenberg effect, (uncertainty principle) which may not be linkable to the original OP discussion. His explaination is designed for those not familiar with it, so he over simplifies it to get the point across. The real point is that by merely observing such a phenomena, you change the outcome, thus no real information can be relayed. This is not what the original post had suggested.
edit on 12-1-2012 by charlyv because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by charlyv

"

--------------------------------

I do not see a lot of people jumping on the believe it list. This is new information, startling in content and a lot are busy reading up on it to see what kind of legs it has. THAT is the beauty in ATS, in that ideas like this can be put out there, and people make up their own conclusions, based on further research.

The reference to Kaku has entagled this thread. He is explaining the Heisenberg effect, (uncertainty principle) which may not be linkable to the original OP discussion. His explaination is designed for those not familiar with it, so he over simplifies it to get the point across. The real point is that by merely observing such a phenomena, you change the outcome, thus no real information can be relayed. This is not what the original post had suggested.
edit on 12-1-2012 by charlyv because: (no reason given)

Well said. When I created this thread my opening did not contain personal statements, only questions.
As far as me starting this thread in the science and tech forum, I did so because science is attempting experiments to see if there is something more going on with dna than we know.

edit on 12-1-2012 by Foxy1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I hope this can help assist some of you nay-sayers in to stop arguing:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ErroneousDylan

Thank you, ErroneousDylan, for this very informative post.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ErroneousDylan

Earlier in the topic, a different study was discussed. It was pointed out that even in this other highly rigorous, controlled, reproducible, experimentally sound study, the author took great pains to point out that it was not conclusive. Scientists are supposed to be skeptical in this manner, and that's actually completely consistent with what you just said: obtaining true proof is extremely difficult, if not impossible, and science acknowledges this (even if simplified explanations of science may sound as though they are asserting things irrefutably.)

Nevertheless, this is the Science and Technology forum. There is a board dedicated to philosophy on ATS as well. While in my opinion what you say is logically and philosophically sound, and is a point I've made myself in the past on ATS, in the context of the Science and Technology forum, extraordinary claims still require specific, reproducible methodology and evidence.

With that said, if you read my posts, you will frequently see me stop short of saying a thing is impossible (because I don't know,) and that I'm both agnostic and skeptical. That's why. Because I "don't know." I can't speak for anyone else here, but I'm not a "nay-sayer" for refraining from accepting such an extraordinary claim at face value which ostensibly arose from a scientific experiment (again, the context here is a that it was a scientific experiment, not that it was proved beyond any shadow of doubt or possibility, which as you say, is not what science does. Science leaves such ultimate questions about certainty and the "true nature of reality" to mathematicians, philosophers, and personal beliefs.) In order for something to be considered scientific and scientifically valid, it has to provide reproducible methodology.

Anything beyond that gets into existential logic and philosophy, which - don't get me wrong - are very worthy, valid topics (as I said, I actually agree with you) but which aren't the topic of this forum in my opinion. It is to be expected on the Science and Technology forum when posting a supposedly scientific study or experiment's results, that people will wish to review the specific methodology or see corroborating evidence for those results. (Which even then, as you say, may not constitute proof.)
edit on 1/12/2012 by AceWombat04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by AceWombat04

Well, I would say that is up to the discretion of the individual and his/her standards. When looking at anything scientific from a logical point of view I would have to submit that nothing can be absolutely false or truthful. Therefore, I can acknowledge that and take in the information in the way I see it beneficial to me - expanding my mental barriers.

For me, the governing of Philosophy being merely theoretical would apply the same way to Science. I understand the rational point of view that people generally agree on substantial "evidence" in believing a scientific theory. I understand that philosophical views are usually non-provable and subject to only belief, and that is how people would separate Scientific from Philosophical.

However, I guess I fall victim to not being able to separate Science from Philosophy. In any event, I understand that most people will separate these things and I see the societal rationality in that.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Great post Star for you

And to the people calling this a fairytale and that it just cant be real, they are the ones i call closed minded.
As an open mind is someone who wouldn't shoot it down so fast, not when people have giving valid personal experience with it happening. Instead they would say, "hmm yeah, well i dont see enough evidence for it to be real, but it could still be possible, if people are saying it from personal experience, maybe it just needs more study" thats what an open minded person would think, they wouldn't have to believe it.
But to down and out say that it is false, and then to pretty much say my story is a fairy tale that didn't happen, that is both closed minded and ignorant imo, who is to say this wont be proving in someway or another in time?
Sure i know i did it, but i'm no scientist, so i dont know how i'd be able to come up with prove, other then my word, and my grandmas word.
But Even if i did have someway to prove it the non believers who said its not possible, they still would not believe it unless it comes from Mainstream scientists, lets just hope mainstream science will be able to catch up with what most of us already know to be true, and then ye can have your believes.
Kinda like how every dog owner knows their dogs can sense their thoughts and feelings for years, but only now mainstream science is saying it's true, well it took them long enough......

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Foxy1

I think a better example of people denying science, even scientists themselves is Galileo. He theorized that the earth not only wasn't flat but also that the Sun did not revolve around the earth. *which was the common belief at the time* That in fact the earth rotated around the sun. He was literally shunned, flogged, and imprisoned in his own home *under house arrest* until his death. He had a miserable life for making any claims that went against the norm with no observations but his own. Also the man who discovered that washing your hands could prevent the spread of disease and bacteria tried to present it to the medical community and was shunned so badly that he KILLED HIMSELF!!! No one who is truly in the scientific or medical field likes to accept new revolutionary information because it changes or invalidates what they have spent years doing. Makes them feel somehow less, thus the resistance to change. So they will literally fight to preserve the system in which they believe and are incorporated into. I honestly believe that some of these guys would find something wrong with any evidence you did present them with anyway.

And to the people who have been seriously going after this thread "Just looking for hard evidence and peer reviews" blah blah blah blah. What are you even doing on ATS? It's alternative media, dissent, and no proof type stuff galore. The mainstream media does not go along with 10% of the things presented here but I would rely more heavily on ATS for the truth than I would the mainstream media because it's ancient and corrupt, just like the government, the medical associations, and the controlling bodies that publish scientific journals. Stop saying well mainstream science doesn't accept this or that and peers haven't reviewed this and results haven't been reproduced. I'm pretty sure there are lots of things that are intentionally not reproduced as far as results in the scientific and medical communities alike are concerned. It all comes down to everyone's little box (i.e. the space and life you are comfortable with* and if you start messing with people's money, ideas, etc...they will intentionally not reproduce your results! Just saying it's my take on it and I'm not starting a fight I'm just saying.....

Peace

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Oh ya and I forgot to mention. There was a dental researcher one of the top in their field as a matter of fact that came up with results about fluoride that basically told her that fluoride was not an effective cavity deterrent. That it was in fact almost a 50/50 percentage as to whether it would help your teeth at all and in fact had adverse health effects for people over a long period of time. She reported this to the dentist she was doing the research for and was literally blackballed in her field and was never hired by another dentist again! How's that for the system fighting for what it knows!

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Most people are unaware that scientists don't have "absolute proof" for many of their boldest claims (and yet the Big Bang theory and Evolution are still being taught in schools) but have you noticed that the tv and media have influenced people to desire "absolute proof"? For example, the US series called "C.S.I. Miami" flooded the European market a few years ago and was repeated over and over - they appeared to be selling it over here cheaply so that as many Channels as possible would run it. This series, like many others, showed the police catching criminals using "absolute proof" from forensic evidence. These types of investigation differ massively from the old shows like Sherlock Holmes, Poirot, Colombo, etc. where the detectives caught the criminals based on their own clever thinking and hunches rather than any "absolute proof".

Basically, people are being socially programmed to only accept "absolute proof" over any logical deduction. Clearly they don't want us to think, have any common sense, hunches or intuition for ourselves.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I've known for many years that there is some electro magnetic forces or other energies each person, animal and more emits. For many years I "felt different" as I felt the exact feelings/emotions/thoughts of some one near me. Especially when one walked into the room. OVER WHELMING feelings ------ Knew what they would say before they opened their mouths, etc. ------ It simply is because I have learned to "really feel" all in life and let down all my "protective barriers" that we all have because of our own fears and weaknesses.

It is both a blessing and curse. BUT it allows me to dig deeper into the inner workings of the universe and "know what others do not" and figure out the "how, why, when" and also explain it "even to the so-called experts" in that same specialized field of study, no matter what it is: social, economic, cosmic, biological, spiritual, and more.

reply to post by Foxy1

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
To have something like this discovered only proves we have only little grasp on our true potential. The human race abide by laws that were set by generations before.
I believe that with every new generation rather than just plain and simply another human being, are a new level, one with that little bit more genetic data to the not yet finished masterpiece.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Reading the first couple pages, same bunch of suppressors on, and I do mean that. The experiments are CONSISTENT with Quantum physics, BUT you're not supposed to draw that logical conclusion and instead be a blank idiot with your hands out to the crumbs they want to feed you.

Metaphysics is actually QUANTUM physics and the whole universe is Spiritual.

Also, their paid off scientists worship at the postualates/theories thrones, and ignore data, they simply do not make changes even when the data refutes the theory. Speed of Light has been refuted, in fact earth becomes a huge black hole if its surpassed even marginally, yet here we are. The cosmos IS NOT one thing, constant and homogoneous/isotrophy, so they were very wrong. And law of conservation, they've already conducted experiments in physics and astrophysics that show the resulting mass is larger than what formed it. Then again, they are used to not, rethinking their postulates, instead they make up arbitrary mathematic fantasies and create something out of the blue, ie. dark matter, to try and patch up all the glaring wholes and surprises.

We are living in ant hill technology with priests for scientists worshipping at false idols of their postulates as if they were gods.

This is a good example, as it is Quantaum and Metaphysical outcomes, that correlate to other principals. and we all, that is every interested human being, may talk about it, research it, and form their own understandings with more probable logic than corporate scientists have displayed in their compartmentalization and ignoring data.

Ignoring Data is extreme ignorance IMO.

They do that alot.

I love their studies on comets. When its completely different than their expected outcome, even if all the outcomes were already predicted by another school of theory, ie. Electric Universe they prefer, and these are so called scientists, though I call them priests, to call it a Mystery. Mysterious outcomes, you know, they're trying to play the miracle card. I guess their postulates/demigods, also like to do occasionally miracles to baffle them. This is their "science" .

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Now, this experiment also relates to the work that is being conducted in transhumanism and their attempt to create supermen, of course not us, we're all the acceptable sacrifice to furthering human ventures, the small elite group.

Of DNA Is affected by emotions. Russian Scientists, and some of their physicists are alos psi trained, really interesting programs they have. I liike the Russian science for they go where ours are afraid to go for fear of losing tenure or jobs. Language also changes DNA, in REAL TIME. ie. not fixed. Think of what living in Peace and Love can do for your future children, for yourself and for the human race.

For us, they have extremely low frequency events, wars, anger, despair, gut wrenching stresses, abuses and crimes against humanity, and alot of very nefarious technology that is wonderful when used for positive, in the hands of evil, the scalar technology and hz technology for example, nonstop bombarding us with harmful dna penetrating waves, and radiation genocide.

They don't want our bodies to evolve.

Like they should in a loving, equal, progressive world.

Because those in control, don't want to lose their control. Their greed is massive and they would sacrifice all life on earth at its alter, and in fact when the split in science was taking place, they took a man from a patent office, Einstein, and stole other mens theories and set him up, to walk us down fossil fuel science and the destruction of our world.

Research Dayton C. Miller,,his results of over 20 years of highly competent research with far more sensitive equipment, was all sent to Einstein so its not like they didn't know that this was the wrong physics. They did. It wasn't just error. IT WAS SCIENTIFIC FRAUD.
edit on 13-1-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I suspect that the biblical idea of karma or 7 generations of children being visited by our "sins" or faults is actually some metaphor for DNA.

Ie. we all are different, in skills, talents, but also temperaments. I see the differences in people now perhaps relating to our forfathers, ie, the actions and behaviors of others entrenched in dna that passes on. But the good news is, despite it being hard to temper our natures, or enhance them, it can be done, overall, and we can overcome and make corrections.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join