It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

our DNA reacts to our bodies emotions even when miles away

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Ok, this will be my first post here, (I Think) as i have been a long time viewer but didnt know i had an account till now
Anyways to the people thats calling this fake, open your hearts and you will see its very real, i know this first hand.
my grandma has very bad feet, they pain her all the time.
About 3 days ago i put my hand over her foot (Not touching it just holding it above it) and just believed i could make it go away and that it was gone.
the next day she told me, she had the best nights sleep she has had in a long time, and that she never felt no burning or anything that night
So i done the same the next day and it worked again.
i went away for the weekend, and when i came back she told me the burning returned.
When i was away i was thinking maybe it stoped working and sure enough it did stop working, until i done it again and imagined it gone.
So i will not let ye bring down my believe that if you believe in something you can make it happen.
How do you think all the old healers and stuff from 1000's of years ago used to heal people.
Just open your heart and believe, it wont work if you dont believe deep down inside you can, Remember just believe..

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by mcdgray129

awesome story, welcome to ATS!

your open mindedness is welcome above all!

if it wasn't for open minded people who think outside "status quo" or mainstream thought, ATS wouldn't be possible.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by tauristercus

Originally posted by Foxy1

Wow...um... I really dont know what to say to you anymore Mr. Darth Vader sir, your asking me to give you results directly from the military or the machine itself. I tell you what since your my special friend I will see what I can do about contacting Greg and getting some results for you because you as an individual deserve them.
I cant seem to get ahold of the us military about their experimental projects (really sorry about that) But I will keep trying.
in the mean time heres another link regarding the same story...but I allready know tis not good enough for you but oh well...
www.forwellness.ca...
edit on 11-1-2012 by Foxy1 because: (no reason given)

Hmmmmm, ok ... so essentially ALL that you've got going as "proof" of this momentous new discovery of emotional transfer and linkage between genetically related dna molecules (i.e. from the same subject) is:

1. A Youtube video
2. Links to 3 new age/feel good websites
3. Heresay that the "military" conducted these experiments but no actual link

Did I miss anything ?
Am I wrong in stating that your entire belief in this "discovery", and therefore this thread, revolves around nothing more than unsubstantiated statements that you got from of all places, Youtube ????

Lets contrast your "emotional dna" discovery with the recent CERN "discovery" that neutrinos MAY travel faster than light.

Here we have a potential revolutionary discovery that not only was repeated, it was described in great detail, it was published in numerous journals, magazines, newspapers such as New Scientist and Scientific American and mentioned on tv. It was reported by REPUTABLE scientists, working in REPUTABLE research facilities and debated, examined and discussed by other REPUTABLE scientists.

It was NOT revealed to the world by a Youtube clip.

Nothing more needs to be said about this thread and it's non-scientific topic.
edit on 11/1/12 by tauristercus because: (no reason given)

Ive been following the opera experiment as well and very excited about it. If you find any new findings on this subject I will follow your thread with great interest. I myself have a thread on the opera project but havent had any news blurbs in the past month.
extra DIV

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   

thanks for coming out of your shell finally
I am honored you chose to do so in my little corner.
The universe is a strange misunderstood place, but dont let that hold you back

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by superluminal11

According to these studies our human hearts are the most eletromagnetic part of our body and extend a energy field 8 feet away from our heart and seem to transmit some sort of emotional energy miles away at the speed of light or faster. Is emotion a type of energy field and is it infact faster or equal to the speed of light?

Military Experiment??

Dont militaries destroy kill maim and disable perceived threats and enemies...force will upon others?

Not always, it might surprise the average anti-military person just what the military shows an interest in sometimes, they aren't all maim and kill, they are also interested in diffusing negative emotion to avoid conflict in the first place as well as medical things for the purposes of healing.

It's in the 'Art of War', it says that to win a war with as few casulaties on both sides as possible is far more valuable then a long engagement, Also it says that winning the respect of the civvies in the enemy land is paramount as they will eventually be your own people, recruited into your own forces.

Politicians may not think this way and 5-star generals may not think this way but the little guys do and Sun tzu's 'Art of War' is on the required reading list of most officer training programs.

Win the people's hearts and you win the war. kill the people and all you win is an empty land with no work force that requires more resources to hold as a result.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
i am truly sick of seeing this guy rambling on about these "amazing things" that so many people just think sound exciting so they jump on the cooky bandwagon.....why is everyone just going with what this guy says? Where are the links to the research that support these statements. Where are the links to any credible source that support what this guy is saying? Where did he even get this?! I am tired of searching for hours, giving people the benefit of the doubt, to come to the conclusion that i have completely wasted my time. If anyone can give me insights to some truth about this, let me know. Hold a compass to your heart, it doesnt affect it at all. The EM readings of the body are extremely minute.

He also tried to claim that there was some mass spike in the earths magnetic field when 9/11 happened, i did some research and found that that same spike happens in a weekly and monthly basis. He is a data miner......

edit on 11-1-2012 by kirkulator because: I accidentally CAP locked a few words.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Foxy1

Traveling at the speed of love eh.

But off-course there are other fields you can travel at and in. However some days, like today...I do not believe in DNA....What kind of crazy ass mombo jombo is that.

But however I know that they both exist in there respective wavelengths and craziness.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by metalshredmetal

awesome story, welcome to ATS!

"Awesome story" ... yep, that's all it will ever be. Can the "healing hands" experiment be reproduced at will ? Was it done under controlled conditions ? Has it been verified by others ? Has a hypothesis been deduced to account for the "healing hands" on Grandma ?

your open mindedness is welcome above all!

How does the proverb go ? Something along the lines of ... "Don't open your mind so much that your brains and commonsense fall out".

if it wasn't for open minded people who think outside "status quo" or mainstream thought, ATS wouldn't be possible.

Open mindedness in a personal belief is one thing but ONLY if there is qualitative and quantitative evidence available to support said belief. Unfortunately, this thread with its 80+ flags is clear proof that many ATS'ers are prepared to accept such outlandish "claims" with ZERO substantiating evidence ... sad, sad, sad.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by metalshredmetal

Thank you very much and i feel very welcomed
I just felt i needed to share that to some of the negative thinkers saying this wasn't possible, as like i said i know first hand it is if you believe.
If you don't or are trying it just for the sake of it it wont work, also the other person must believe too
lucky for me my grandma is very open and believed me when i said i could help her and it worked thank god

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Foxy1

Thank you very much and im very honored to be here

And to all the nay sayers have you even tried to believe it and then try it? like really believe you can and not just think you can to see if it works??.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
appreciativeinquiry.case.edu...

www.neuroacoustic.com...

If you want to hear about the experiment with Cleve Backster in his own words apparently you have to buy the book.

The first address is dealing with the electro-magnetic field around the heart.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by tauristercus

Would you like me to record her saying it? would you like me to record her feet so you can see it? its not a story if it really happened, you might not believe it, but i can show you prove of my grandma and how she is no longer in pain with her feet if that would help? and i can show you her feet if that would also help?, you ever think that by asking so many questions you are closing off whats real inside you? what you know is real? cos you question everything?.

Also i know it can be done at will cos i believe and i wont let you or anyone else make me not believe that cos then it will never work cos i will doubt myself..
edit on 11-1-2012 by mcdgray129 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Oh and i know this is a bit off topic but can anyone tell me how to add an avater from imageshack? i have been trying but it wont show up??

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   

dont worry about darth vader there, he wants empirical data because he represents the empire
hehe

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by mcdgray129
Oh and i know this is a bit off topic but can anyone tell me how to add an avater from imageshack? i have been trying but it wont show up??

if you search avatar on the ats search engine it should give you some instructions; but I think it involves google images.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Foxy1

Ok i will try that
, and yes i think your right about darth lol
, or he could just do with opening his eyes to the world around him and just see and feel instead of think so much

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lapislazuli

Originally posted by knightsofcydonia
reply to post by Foxy1

This is usually referred to as your merkaba energy field. C'mon people read a book every once in a while this is not by any means New information!

Study sacred geometry if you wish to learn more

Correct me if I'm wrong, because I've read one of Druvalo's books, but isn't the Mer-Ka-Ba actually the shape of a star tetrahedron? I believe it extends the length of your outstretched arms.

That's correct however it extends to about an arms length above your head, as well as below your feet while it stretches out about 55 feet across.

Btw I think you mean "Drunvalo"
:-)
What did you think of his books? I want to start a thread taking an in depth look at his teachings
edit on 11-1-2012 by knightsofcydonia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Would you like me to record her saying it? would you like me to record her feet so you can see it? its not a story if it really happened, you might not believe it, but i can show you prove of my grandma and how she is no longer in pain with her feet if that would help? and i can show you her feet if that would also help?

Hmmmm .... what you've described happening with your grandma is essentially no different from what the OP is trying to get us to believe.
In both cases, we're presented with a "breakthrough" but ZERO supporting evidence ... in other words, hearsay.

What would be far more useful is for you to provide a scientific explanation for the "effect" that you're observing ... also provide examples that you can reproduce this "effect" ... also provide examples of this "effect" still happening under strictly controlled research conditions.

Anything except the above, is nothing more than just your word ... no matter how well meaning you may be and how much you "believe" in the "effect".

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   

dont worry about darth vader there, he wants empirical data because he represents the empire
hehe

So, do I take it you also have no trouble in believing in fairies and leprechauns ?
If not, why not ? There's far, far more literature available on both of those compared to your "touchy, feely dna communication link" breakthrough presented in this thread.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by tauristercus

Would you like me to record her saying it? would you like me to record her feet so you can see it? its not a story if it really happened, you might not believe it, but i can show you prove of my grandma and how she is no longer in pain with her feet if that would help? and i can show you her feet if that would also help?

Hmmmm .... what you've described happening with your grandma is essentially no different from what the OP is trying to get us to believe.
In both cases, we're presented with a "breakthrough" but ZERO supporting evidence ... in other words, hearsay.

What would be far more useful is for you to provide a scientific explanation for the "effect" that you're observing ... also provide examples that you can reproduce this "effect" ... also provide examples of this "effect" still happening under strictly controlled research conditions.

Anything except the above, is nothing more than just your word ... no matter how well meaning you may be and how much you "believe" in the "effect".

*breathing noises*
*starts to crush your throat from across the room*

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join