It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

another energy shift last night?

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ICEKOHLD
reply to post by Dionisius

i am no vegetarian nor are any of my friends feeling this change in appetite. it does seem like a call to eat healthier foods.

while i think the whole vegetarian/vegan thing is a load...i don't knock it, per se, but i have noticed my old carnivorous ways have settled quite a bit...from meat everyday to meat like twice a week. always been a huge fruit fan. finding love for some veggies now.

so while it's not a call to vegetarianism (i love meat too much!) tis a call to be a bit more kind to our bodies! i've been eating fairly healthy for over a year now so it's not as drastic a change for me as it has been for others.

The only thing I've felt differently in the last couple weeks in this regard has been of not wanting the possible bad karma that comes with eating mass farmed meat from fast food restaurants. I've felt a sort of remorse for the abuse of those animals, no matter how stupid they may be, I still feel like they are suffering.

I don't know if this has been mentioned but has anyone thought about the possibility of some kind of mind altering chem-trail being tested? I mean some kind of stimulant that would disturb normal sleep patterns, cause paranoia and mood changes?

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

reply to post by Zatox

no. nothing to do with him. i think he's a fraud!

he makes some great claims...even sounds convincing if you're looking for something hard enough...but i get crazy fake vibes from him!

I suggest you read his research/book on "The Source Field" because that is amazing and would tell you he has very good intentions.

It actually blew my mind to find out alot of what was in that book and it's ALL proven.
edit on 9-1-2012 by DigitalKid because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

I have felt this way for the last year! I swear an hour isn't an hour anymore!

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I just wanted to say that I've also been feeling a loss of appetite lately but I'm not gifted so I haven't picked up any energy shifts. I did have some strange dreams the night before you posted this topic. I have no idea if that means anything or helps at all though.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

Yes, I'm glad I found this. I thought it was just me. For the past week, I've felt unusually restless and a strange feeling of forboding. There is nothing currently in my life to make me feel this way. It intensified this weekend. Something unpleasant is about to go down, I suspect

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I am not very "sensitive" to things, but yesterday evening something awoke within me. I've always been an environmentally consious person, but as of last night I just suddenly feel this urgency - like we need to act NOW to stop the destruction, pollution, EPA corruption, etc. It's all I can think about today, too. NOW, NOW, NOW. Crazy feeling.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   

another symptom that seems to be common...lots of us are losing our appetite. not like starving ourselves...but feel less need for food. still eat everyday...still feel healthy...still have loads of energy...but nowhere near the desire for food we had up until the last week or so!

Mine is the opposite i have been eating more hahahaha, but yes i have had restless sleeps and dont goto bed till 3am in the morning even though i start work at 6am, i was told once by a Indigenous Elder that universal energies flow after midnight more rampantly into our crown chakras, it's like a downloading of consciousness data update!! lol.. Thanks for posting this thread OP..

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Just wondering if the building tension in the Persion Gulf is affecting something all over the world. Iran and the nuclear issues, the threats by US, Israel, Russia, other Arab states, the increasing sanctions, and the reactions of Iran--today's threat to kill the Iranian American there, and threats to block the Strait of Hormuz. And the deployment of US forces in Israel, supposedly. The tensions are already mounting and the gas is starting to go up too. I have been feeling more anxiety over this. Maybe there is much more involved...much more such as a planetary change or earth changes intensifying...

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

I'm from eastern Canada, and this whole past couple of weeks I have been having a hard time sleeping. Last night was the worst night for this as I could see a ton of little flashes of light, like actual shaped objects moving in my periphery. Then as I was trying to sleep, I heard a voice in my head and it said "What's that". I have no idea why or who said it, but it woke me up, and it was awfully vivid.

I'm not the kind of person who just lays back down and says "must be some kind of energy shift." I went online, and googled the # out of it cause I'm a google master.......... haha not actually. BUT! As I was googling a lesson from my psychology class came to mind and the key word here is......HYPNAGOGIA

You can read all about it here, this could be a potential explanation of this shift you're talking about.

I'm certainly not trying to demean or refute your explanation, I just think there could be a more plausible explanation that has some true scientific merit as to why so many feel this way.

Mental phenomena that occur during this "threshold consciousness" phase include lucid dreaming, hallucinations, out of body experiences and sleep paralysis.

Maybe this energy shift has something to do with hypnagogia, maybe it is at this threshold where the general population are most susceptible to spiritual phenomena. Any thoughts?

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by satellite1
I have felt something changing for a while now, emotions and my ability to relax and meditate more.
I had always had crazy dreams but for the last couple of months or so I have been able to control them more and have more lucid dreams, I have them 2 or 3 times a week, but when it's not lucid it's weird. Recently I also dreamt of a beautiful starry night when all of a sudden they began to move, lots of them, then one shot off like a rocket. I've had dreams of dual moons and awesome scenery. I really feel a shift going on with out doubt..

Peace

I'm at work and haven't had time to read all posts so I apologize if this has been covered. I forgot to mention in my earlier post. Just recently and I mean within the last 7 days, I have had been very light headed, I feel like I can feel things rumbling under my feet ever so weak sometimes. Last summer there was an earthquake near Washington DC or Virginia I think, we felt it here in PA, it was a very weird sensation and a slight vibration, that's what I feel now, I felt it today and looked around waiting for people to say "Another earthquake" . . I think the obvious thing to do is check with a Doctor to see if I have vertigo but I wanted to see if anyone else felt this way too..

Thanks

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
You know what's so weird? I feel like a lot of you. I'm connecting with what some of you are saying as if I said it or would have wanted to say it, word for word in some cases. Being of a different continent but of the same mind set, it seems, is so eerie but cool. Sometimes I connect with what I'm reading so much I feel as though the writer is of my mind or I am of theirs.

The wolf moon is outside starring me down, indeed, the past 24 hours feel shifted, in my mind at least. This is an interesting thread for what it is, having sprung up and having developed as it has for many in agreeance. Its been on my mind, but on New Years my Mother came out after seeing a UFO documentary, something with mathematics of the pyramids and all kinds of stuff that sounded like ancient aliens but it wasn't that she said.

She got into topics like what dimensions were, pole shifts, the expansion of the universe and the whole scene of Egypt. A total blow to the mind for me overall. This was not the same person I knew before. She had a thick resistant shell to talks of aliens and doom and gloom and stuff like that. She was persistent to express that there had to be other life, lots of it. It's all so strange, what else is strange is how I'm having these discussion with a lot of people in which case I don't initiate the topics, or I'm overhearing talks of 2012 and really intense theories from people all over, all of the time. Overflowing thought man.
edit on 9/1/12 by murkraz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
you see the thing is once you sign up for Ats your house is scheduled to be bombarded with elf waves from harrp. so that is why we are all feeling this shift of conscience

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
***I am wondering how many people who clicked on the thread out of curiosity, is now quite possibly going through their own "shift" after reading through the thread.

Its like we are a web of energy who have come together to create intention with momentum...purpose: To help transform and increase individual vibrations...***

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
While we are all here sharing feelings, I felt the need to share my eventful weekend.

I had one of the most mixed emotional roller coasters rides in a while and never really new at any point whether I wanted to get off or stay on.

I was extremely productive...
Rebuilt a stuck shut-off valve under my sink, fixed. Isolated a hot water issue, changed my kitchen faucet. I can lierally shoot water out of my front door from the kitchen. Hahaha.

Fixed an electrical problem in my car where there was a short in my illumination wire behind the dash. Tail lights were so screwy and the fuse would blow everytime I switched on the running lights. Whamo!

While these things might be easy for some, I have never attempted them and literally had the overwhelming urge to research, learn, take my time and bang it out. That my friends is a healthy confidence booster!

I was completely excessive, damaging, pants on backwards, (no joke), reckless but respectful always:
Party bus to lower CT's strip bars. 25 people, 3 handles of whiskey, you do the math.

Emotionally charged and fortified with feelings of questioning what defines me as a person...you know, when somebody dissects you like a frog and tells you like it is...

Me and my girlfriend decided to call it quits. I new it was happening but nothing will affect you fully, until it actually happens. Strange...I actually feel as though a burden has been removed, gawd bless her.

Sleeping had been terrible with frequent wake ups, except for Saturday's alcohol induced coma. I have always associated my feeling of anxiousness at odd times due to diet, sleep and empathetic perception and reflection.

Lately it hasn't been so predictable and is also affecting my sleep. Usually my anxiety is self induced but I feel a little extra fuzzy lately. The more I try to stay positive, eventually I just remain that way. I've been trying to be on my best behavior lately

My best friend is almost is 28 and got his first cell phone. Good for him, it will certainly strengthen our bond. Could never reach him, EVER!

I am a manager at a nursing home and today I painted the interior of my huge linen closets with shelves at work. Talked with a lovely lady for the entire hour and seemed to really make her day. Her husband died a few weeks ago and I think I filled in for him today.

IT ALL FELT AMAZING!!!

Anyways thanks for letting me get some thoughts out, while also taking a few in. Enjoy the ride.

~Glu

P.S.
Anyone going to see TOOL at Mohegan Jan 31st???
edit on 9-1-2012 by ElmersGluon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   

another symptom that seems to be common...lots of us are losing our appetite. not like starving ourselves...but feel less need for food. still eat everyday...still feel healthy...still have loads of energy...but nowhere near the desire for food we had up until the last week or so! [/quote. I have to agree, my appigite has dimished as of late, not sure why, just less than it was

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Interesting, it looks like even more people are noticing the change.

record.oct282011.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bex33
reply to post by StarBoy

I know what you are saying. I've had many experiences with picking up on energies and presences that have caused me to have an interest in it. Maybe I'm sensitive to it, maybe it's all in my lovely imaginative head, either way, I'm not pinning my hopes on anything.

I keep having a similar experience to you, i keep sensing this presence come into my room. Can feel where it is in the room, It makes me feel very edgy and keeps me awake. Sometimes also waking me. Nothing seems to really get rid of it, i just want to know who's side its on :/ or if i'm delusional lol

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I felt it for a couple of hours yesterday also. I wrote it down while it was happening, here are a couple of things...

"it is another long story and I am dumber than a rock to type it right now...."

"Something really weird is happening to me the last couple of hours. I don't feel well. I am like dumber than a rock. I can't put two sentences together. I am just starring off into space. My head feels like it is floating. I have a million things coming to my head, but I can't think about them like I normally do. But outside of a headache which I have been getting a lot, I don't feel physically sick, I feel a different kind of sick. There is like a dead silence in the air right now also, like nothing I have ever heard before. I feel like I want to get sick, but I am not nauseous."

"Even my typing is super slow right now and I type like lightening speed..."

Then while writing through it for a little while, I wrote this, "I have been around a lot of sick people before and never have I seen anything remotely close to what has been happening to me the last couple of hours. Just now, in these two sentences, my typing jumped back up to speed, that deafening quite went away, and now all of the sudden my thinking is back."

Hang on boys and girls, the fun is only just begun! I for one am looking forward to it! This is going to be the best year of my life!!!
edit on 9-1-2012 by Awoken4Ever because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Right, here goes. Now I was never much of a religious or spiritual person BUT....

Over the last year, I've suffered quite a chronic condition - I've never officially been diagnosed but believe it has been some form of pneumonia-like illness which left me in a CFS (cronic fatigue syndrome) state struggling to move, fatigued, "depressed" and anxious. I've used Reiki, Diet and Rest in my recovery - effectively rebalancing myself for the things I was doing wrong, but as a result have become very spiritually active.

I've been contagious the whole year (since Sept/Nov 2010) spreading this illness to people I know and people I don't. It started with a run-down feeling which I tried to work, play sport and eat badly through, which made the problems worse......see any "Chronic Fatigue Syndrome", "Fibromyalgia", "Bipolar Disorder", "Chronic Lyme Disease", "Depression" story out there. All these are effectively the same thing, it's just the nature and magnitude of actions of the person that determine the diagnosis.

Looking back, I see this as the punishment for doing things wrongly. I've effectively been the judge of myself , for which I've failed badly, learnt the error of my ways and am returning to normal. I'm not back to 100% yet (will explain later) but had 3 days of crystal clear wellness, like I'd never felt before - Everything was so clear and free and I felt better than I had done, EVER.

Importantly, having seen the changing diets on earlier posts, that was the key for me. It seemed anything processed or unnatural was causing the problems. In particular, Gluten seemed to be the biggest culprit - That would set me in a really bad mood - this was causing the "depression" because my body didn't want it and was telling me not to eat it.

I live in the UK, but if you sit on and bus or any train, the negative energy (sore throats, coughing etc. etc.) is unbearable like it's never been before. This is what I've been suffering from for the last year, this is what the people I live with have and don't know it - I know it and tell them, but it's like they have lost their minds to it.

I know "biploar disorder" is a mental diagnosis, but that's exactly the symptoms I was getting, and cutting out the gluten resolved the problem (as it has for many others). None natural foodstuffs (sweeteners etc.) also seem to be causing people problems (read the Celiac/Gluten boards).

I've tried telling newspapers, initally to make some money from it, but I know now that that was wrong, and that was the reason I was so bluntly told "it's not a story, goodbye". I've let the HPA know, but no response from them. A "bipolar" person only believes themself to be right, so try telling a "bipolar" person something they don't agree with!!

I'm reasonably sure that's why so many people are cutting out gluten (and unsuspecting the actual cause). Diet also seems to be the "cure" of depression and CFS so I feel they are all connected to the same thing - only put things in your body that it wants - Protein, Fruit and Veg - The Paleo/Caveman diet, as it was originally.

What's more, I've had strong feelings that this will be our judgement - This illness is the "out of balance" to our usual balance - we will be the judges of ourselves - we will know if we are in balance or not when the next stage of our journey begins and if we have fit the criteria for whatever is next.

OK, the TELL..... how do you KNOW that someone is out of balance?!!!....... THE EYES.

From what I've been able to tell, there are three types of "out of balance" (or auto-immune) eyes. Under the eyes will be 1) swelled bags (Stephen Fry like; 2) mini-bags (see Jimmy Carry, John Hamm depression pics) or 3) sunken eyes. Those 3 days my eyes (like type 1) popped back out to normal - At that time, I was well and in-balance (no fatigue, no breathing problems, no anxiety) - perfect.

I'm still having the breathing problems as I am still living with people out of balance - The contagious nature of this will surely mean that people will have to isolate themselves to recover fully. Could this be the 2012 judgement and spiritual enlightening that I've read relating to 2012?

So much of my life makes sense now:
- I'm a database developer - my skills in debugging have allowed me to spot the patterns, the problems and the bugs in the "system" of the body. Bring all the pieces together to make sense.
- I've felt I was the only one who had the strength of my own focused mind to isolate myself from the noise of the depression, pain and fatigue to enlighten myself with this knowledge, to bring to everyone else, to warn everyone else.
- My favorite/chosen album at the moment is the Black Eyed Peas - The E.N.D. (all songs relevant, exactly, to what I have been feeling)
- Foo Fighters "Long Road to Ruin" has been the tune I was drawn to throughout my illness - I know why.

I've also got a strong feeling to be in a particular location in December next year. Not sure if everyone's got that?

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Oh.....and the Queen "coincidentally" coined my thoughts in her Christmas message - I've had an overwhelming feeling that I've had to make people aware that they have to "save themselves from themselves".

Off to sleep now (1.20am here). I've got more I know/feel - Let me know if you've any questions and I'll try and answer them. Sorry, this still seems a little wierd to me, but running with it anyway like I feel I should.
edit on 9-1-2012 by SpiritualTerrier because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join