It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

another energy shift last night?

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Usually I don't jump into threads when they have already reached the amount of pages this has, but I feel like I should respond to this one. I just turned on the computer and, though I wasn't necessarily looking for any particular thing, this thread made my heart race as it was at the top of ATS.

Last night, for the first time in a few weeks, I decided to meditate. I have been slacking with this lately and for whatever reason I just decided to sit down and I meditated for around an hour. I have to say that this was one of the more intense meditations I have experienced, and it just clicked on right away. It didn't take me long to slip into a meditative state, whereas I usually struggle with anxiety that I need to push through when everything in me silences. There was none of this last night.

I was almost immediately at peace, and shortly all of my senses seemed to be heightened, while at the same time I felt that I was no longer in my body. I felt that I could hear every noise while everything was silent at the same time, and though I was in dim lighting, I could 'see' and feel bright light washing over me in waves. This meditation in particular really stuck with me, and I felt amazing afterwards. It was effortless, and that's what really shook me, as I spent this weekend watching bad TV, eating junk, and basically just lazing around being whiny to myself. So I was definitely not in the mindset I feel where I would just naturally decide to meditate.

Thank you for making this thread and sharing your experience. I am going to go read back through it now and see what others have to say.
edit on 9-1-2012 by Cinquain because: (no reason given)

I just edited to add this as well. I went to see my Mother this morning, and the first thing out of her mouth was that she was exhausted because she could not sleep last night. She kept having very vivid dreams, each with a different animal, each ending up with her being injured, and these dreams kept waking her up in a panic. I then told her I found that interesting and then explained about my meditation, and wondered if the two were connected.
edit on 9-1-2012 by Cinquain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by torqpoc
Dear "Feelers",
I am truly sceptical but wish to, at the very least, remain open-minded. There is so much I don't understand or have experienced, I must put this down to "maybe".

I do however wish to make one point: With all the doom and gloom reported in the MSM, on sites such as these, the economic downturn, unemployment figures, rise in petrol prices and general crap heap the world is in, I wouldn't actually be surprised if people are feeling anxious, lacking sleep and generally depressed.

Is the anxiety a result of an energy shift, or is the energy shift a result of all the anxiety, or simply.. are we all (edit here, made a typo) hypochondriacs looking for some explanation as to what is going on?

I tend to believe in the later and that it's all hocuspocus nonsense (not meant to offend). Who knows huh?

T
edit on 9-1-2012 by torqpoc because: (no reason given)

I did want to respond to this one - because normally, I don't buy into every little feeling I have.

I began "listening to my gut" more frequently. I started off with little things like I would start to grab a log book I've been keeping for work, and went to put it back down, then immediately felt I would need it at some point. So I grabbed it and sure enough, it was needed. A piece of equipment or a card or something. I'll have the feeling I'll need it, when I don't take it - I needed it, when I do - I needed it.

I'm not worried about the economy - I have a great job. I make great money, and I've no cares whether my 401K goes in the dumpster. I live day to day and if our dollar has no value, I haven't put all my eggs in one basket (referring to the crisis mentioned on ATS oh so many times before). So, I'm not certain that would be what "ails" me, though I see your point precisely. Haven't gotten far enough to see if anyone responded to you - but that is how I feel.

I've always been a "feeler" - to an extreme measure. But not whacky crazy feeler - just intuitive - though I spent a majority of my life ignoring my "inner-knowing". I posted earlier that I have been doing extensive practice in remaining in the Present (ie Eckhart Tolle, among others) and I have to say, that despite the anxiety I experienced the other night, I have been incredibly peaceful - but still feel like something is coming.

Also...I hadn't been on ATS in months - literally. When I stopped by, this thread was on front page - and I only read OP and commented. So, it definitely wasn't a generalized feeling because I read through posts. I have had these feelings long before the OP. It just spoke to me.

Doesn't mean if there IS something changing or ascending within our Universe that we will know - but the moon phases are directly connected to Earth - it's not hard for me to fathom because everything is energy and those energies feed off of all that are present. I or we may never see WHAT the change is. Perhaps it will make sense at a later date?

Good question.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I also wanted to throw in, that despite any sarcastic remarks people make about NOT feeling it should be accepted as well. The question was ultimately whether or not a shift is being felt by others - and for comparison sake, we should hear from those who haven't felt anything rather than be offended by it - that's just silly and fuels moving away from what we're doing.

If we don't respond negatively, we won't perpetuate negativity in the flow of things. More people are taking OP seriously than not.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I have been feeling the same lately. My loss of appetite has kicked in. I used to be 175lbs and now I am 150lbs. I would have to say that dinner is when I eat majority of the time. Sometimes it will be lunch and very rarely breakfast.

On top of that, my dreams have been very vivid. I will have 2-3 dreams that I can remember when I wake up. I used to have issues with dreams. I usually never had them. In the passed few months they have been getting more vivid. But this past week my dreams have had a lingering in my mind after I wake up. I remembered just about everything in all dreams. I never had the ability to do this.

To be honest, with all the things that are going on, I have been looking at the world a lot differently and I can see an increase in my stress levels.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ICEKOHLD
reply to post by MJZoo

while i can't answer that (from lack of future knowledge
) i can say it is something probably along those lines.

this is not to say that there won't be some "descension" for man first (think it's gonna take mom to level the playing field for us and the elite).

quick neato side note...look at our join dates...brother!!

Your join dates just happens to be my daughter's birthday. She was born on Easter Sunday in 1970.

And YES... I feel them also, Luke Skywalker.

edit on 9-1-2012 by shushu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by themightymissm
I also wanted to throw in, that despite any sarcastic remarks people make about NOT feeling it should be accepted as well. The question was ultimately whether or not a shift is being felt by others - and for comparison sake, we should hear from those who haven't felt anything rather than be offended by it - that's just silly and fuels moving away from what we're doing.

If we don't respond negatively, we won't perpetuate negativity in the flow of things. More people are taking OP seriously than not.

I would agree with you, but I will not except anyone's opinion or thoughts that care to tell me or us that are feeling things, that we are nuts or care to judge what they do not know.

It will make a difference in trying to figure out why some feel/felt it, and some didn't.
edit on 9-1-2012 by tw0330 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
perhaps it is another case of mass hysteria

...a bunch of members feeling sensitive and feeding off one anothers energy,
and that source is the elusive 'outside energy' we claim to be experiencing

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by sealing
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

Yes I saw yours, it was too late though haha.
I just read the first 6 pages of comments and
didn't hear one mention of the second most influential
heavenly body (for us) in our solar system.
Good call I think.

Yes, if the moon can affect the tides of the ocean it can affect the water in our bodies. Water is emotion.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by sarra1833

i feel the same as above
100% i agree there is a change coming but i will not force koolaid on anyone to join a cult im sorry to say the way ? replys to some on this thread is like join my cult this is not change feel the change 100% for the better you & not what some tell you to feel

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
hi
i'm new here, but i've been lurking around for a couple of months and just thought i'd share my expierences with this so-called energy. I can't make a new thread so i'm posting here...

Although I didn't feel anything specific yesterday, I have had this on and off feeling of energy inside of me for the last few months. It acutually started about 3 months ago while I was on holiday seeing a friend. I was sat on her balcony and had just lit a cigarette, when i felt this overwhealming buzz through my body. And I just felt so happy, i've NEVER felt this happy before in my life - just pure excitement and joy. So I sat there for a few minutes, when suddenly I heard a pop and a hiss. I looked down and the hiss was coming from the lighter in my hand (which I quickly through out of the window incase it blew up). But I noticed that the hole in the lighter was concave... It didnt blow out, but in. All I can think is this energy came through my fingers and into the lighter.

Sounds nuts I know but there you go

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
The "feeling" associated with my sleep disturbances has definitely been ominous. It's almost like I feel someone will break into my home, or a family member might die and I might get a phone call...like I need to stay up to "keep watch" it's ridiculous. It's paranoid. BUT, I can't resist it.

I do have a lot more ringing in my ears this week than ever, and they go back and forth being stuffy depending on the day (not sick).

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jambif
This site is amazing! I can't think of anywhere else that I can talk about such "out there" subjects and be taken seriously.
During the last few weeks I've had irregular sleeping patterns which has resulted in an annoying switchy eyelid.
I had some strange anxious feelings last week that I couldn't understand, nothing in my personal life could have caused it.
I have been addicted to the internet recently, trying to follow what is going on in the world almost to obsession. I rarely read books but seemed motivated to read "Becoming" - supposedly written by the Pleiadian ETs.

But today things seemed back to normal.

Could they be testing HAARP on us? Seems strange so many people are affected, has this kind of thing happened before?

And here I have to laugh... I have the "annoying switchy eyelid" too. It is bugging me because once in a while my left eyelid starts twitching for a few seconds. I have never in my short life of 51 years have had to deal with this eye lid thing .... HA HA HA just had reply to you....

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I have avoided this site for many months though felt the urge to check in tonight. I have only read a few posts so far and would like to add something of my recent experience to the thread. As I have read only a few posts so far and don't want to get too much of an angle from the thread, if there is one, ref. religion / anti religion / believers / non believers etc as all the bickering and ridiculous threads from the past was part the avoidance of the site recently.

Anyhow, recently I have been unable to sleep until at least 2am, feeling anxious though not sure of the cause and researching and purchasing things, and to be honest eating more than I like to, though probably because of the seasons festivities.

Last night was the first in a while I felt I could sleep earlier and generally less anxious, today I feel like something may happen in the world, though I feel this is planned somehow and not sure of which nature, just that there are forces at work.

So 'energy shift', a deliberate and literal shifting of energies by 'TPTB'? or a natural one?

I guess we shall all know soon enough....

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Hi guys new to this site.Last night I experienced something i cant explain.It was dark in my room and I right by my bed I saw a white silhouette it looked like it had longer hair and a human face.I was surprised and told whatever it was to not appear in my room in the dark as it startled me.I knew it wasnt my own head playing tricks on me because I felt it in the room before i even looked over and it shook me right out of falling asleep.Immediately I got a blast of energy and parts of my body started to shake and i was wide awake.The feeling i got wasnt fear but it had immense energy and I've seen spirits before but this was different as it had a form to it but it was changing shape continuosly made up of light.I know when most people say seeing is believing..well I know what I saw and man I feel very strange still even after I woke up today.Almost like whatever it was *activated* something in me...thought I would share

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

Are you sure you havent been abusing drugs? I just find it amusing that only certain people feel this energy shift.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by tw0330

Originally posted by themightymissm

I would agree with you, but I will not except anyone's opinion or thoughts that care to tell me or us that are feeling things, that we are nuts or care to judge what they do not know.

It will make a difference in trying to figure out why some feel/felt it, and some didn't.
edit on 9-1-2012 by tw0330 because: (no reason given)

I can understand that...I guess I just feel like I ultimately make the decision as to whether or not an anony person on the internet (or in my life) is allowed to judge me. If I don't give them power to judge by not acknowledging they think I'm "crazy" - doesn't matter what they "think" - they are going to think it anyway - whether or not I protest. I waste energy if I protest their un-changed opinion of me.

It is not a problem for me if I dismiss it as an opinion.

LOL @ myself...did that make sense at all??
(I also laugh at myself a lot...that helps curb the urge to attack someone who thinks I'm crazy)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ArchLordMichael

Also wanted to add that I also feel like I am starting over..like my past has been only a simple stepping stone to a profound future...it took ahold of me completely..but I didnt feel threatened...what I got from it is that it wanted me to embrace it...and to take certain steps in a certain direction

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker73

Hi there buddy hows finland? its crazy finding other people who are genuinely feeling something beginning to happen isn't it..and its all thanks to ats. But yes i could care less what the ``non-feelers`` have to say.. something is going on or else why is there so many people feeling the same way..
For instance im in Canada and your in Finland and we have had the same ``symptoms `` beginning at the same time, that's not coincidental.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by LonelyGuy

I do not use drugs.

One cannot assume because people have "new age" way of thinking, that we all trip on mushrooms or smoke pot - or whatever "associations" there are. But, most of the "new age" folks I know, do - so again, I can see how you might arrive to that conclusion.

Just answering a question directed at the folks responding to this topic.

I WILL admit, that I drink hot tea, Dr. Pepper, and occasionally- coffee. Which contain caffeine.

Oops! lol

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by LonelyGuy

I was completely sober and was about to fall asleep..this experience seized my full attention..maybe there are only certain people experiencing it because they are more accepting and not afraid..my whole life has been paranormal..if there is other life out there..I want to meet it up close...

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join