It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

another energy shift last night?

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I did my P90x on Saturday and was just limping around the call floor at my place of work today (yes, I'm still in pain from it). A subordinate stopped me and asked me if I was alright, and I just said I was sore.

He replied with "You look sick too." (everyone's polite way of saying you look like crap that day"

I told him my muscles have been sore, so I thought it could be stopping me from sleeping.

He then said him and all of his roommates slept terrible the last two nights, even after he "chugged down 4 tablespoons of Nyquil."

It's very ironic.
edit on 9-1-2012 by mahoosta because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Its time to educate yourself people most of us feel it the evidence is pointing to something on the horizon so switch of that damm TV and start learning use the energy to prepare.

If i read this 2 years ago I would of lmao.

Something may happen for the good or the bad even if nothing happens at least I would have tried to live the way I think humans should live by getting our hands dirty. Do not get me wrong I am far from ready for any event weather good or bad but at least I am making a start.

Teach your children how to grow food, fish, hunt, fire, build, navigate and look after each other teach yourself and others around you these are simple things from a not so distant past. Most of us a trapped in a system and to break away from the system we need to learn the system of earth and everything in it.

Ask yourself this if the power went off all of a sudden for a sustained period of time could you survive 6 months 1 year how long.

I am not spiritual in any way shape or form but know we have lost our way as a race.

sorry for the rant

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by sarra1833
You're not awakening at all. Else you'd NOT treat others so hatefully and disrespectfully. I NEVER call people out on here. I usually always respect opinions. But all of the above. In a page where people have the right to ask questions and wonder - you do NOT have the right to claim to be wakening up and spiritual and call some brothers and yet call others 'retarded poster', 'you are soooo wise, you look uneducated' and 'you sure do have all the answers don't you'. And NO one was saying anything wrong. YOu know that question they had about what it all means about shifting? I have that SAME question. Am I going to be ridiculed as well for wanting to learn?

I´ve noticed same thing. I felt a bit bad too reading one OP´s post, because I am long term vegetarian. But non of us is perfect, far from it and we all have to work with our ego if we want to develope. There is saying, that the hardest part of ego is spiritual ego, this makes you believe, that you are more awake and aware than others and it´s so easy to become arrogant then. Kind of guru syndrome.
It´s still a good thread, so interesting how so many people are having similar symptoms.
edit on 9-1-2012 by Amandla because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

yesterday morning I woke up with a headache that felt like something had played soccer with my skull.

I'm new to metaphysics, so I apologize if I'm wrong or if this sounds completely.....idiotic, but could it be possible that this energy switch is the result of a single entity waking from slumber or learning how to use its abilities? Before you strike me down consider the possibility of the planet being this entity

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I am very new to this. I would really like you to explain the whole "feeler" thing to me. This is so weird to read about because yesterday at work it was like I was in a cloud all day. I felt like a jello blob, and I didn't come out of it until this morning when I woke up at 10am, which was very odd to me and my boyfriend(whom is a early riser) because I work the late shift and NEVER get up until Noon. And I woke up a few times throughout the night. One time last night I ate a bolonia sandwich at like 3am. Bizarre.
edit on 9-1-2012 by Ops4Ops because: grammer correction

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I hope you dont mind OP but i would like to post the mail i wrote to evidence my earlier post.
i got the time wrong in my earlier post, but it is corrected here....a copy of the relevent part of my mail.

,i have been waking up early myself and getting up, mum caught me downstairs with a cup of coffee at 3.30 night before last, the 3.30 thing has started again.
I know you think im odd when i talk about things like this but, last night the wind had stopped for around an hour or two and i had this impression in the pit of my stomach that something very ancient that had been undisturbed for a long time had been awoken, something that feeds on death and destruction that has been asleep for a long time is ravenously hungry, i thought to myself, is that for real?, i decided "yep it's what i can feel" the moment i decided it was what i was feeling, an almighty wind blew up and was coming straight at the window like something massive was letting rip with a big blow, the winds before had been in the opposite direction coming over the top of the house but this was straight at the window, bloody un-nerved me for a second, just one strong blow and it was gone, no work up to it, nothing at all after it, like something was telling me it knew that i had seen it and was letting me know that it knew, very very very strong impression that someone had deliberately woke this up.
A supernatural entity that feeds on the deaths of millions of people, im guessing last time something like this was around so were the plagues, the only reason satanists would engage something like this is to use it as a psychic intermediary that would collect the toxic energies of those who died, if they release a bio-weapon (a modern plague) weaponised flu or virus, those that die become sacrificial victims, but to who or what?.
Very potent time of year for the satanists at the moment any majic they may have been working up would see maximum potential very shortly.
9.42 on the 8/12/2011 time last night i felt it, interesting numerology.
hour is 9
minutes added give 4+2=6
Hours and minutes added give 9+4+2=15 add the 1 and 5 together because we are after a single figure 1+5=6 or 9
The Date yesterday, 08/12/2011 8+1+2+2+1+1=15 1+5=6 or 9.

And the time and the date all figures added up.

9+4+2+8+1+2+2+1+=30 3+0= 3

so we have because 6 and 9's are interchangeable they are seen in the same way as the reflection of the world, what you can see also has a reflection 6 is 9, 9 is 6

from the hour we have a starting single figure a 9 this represents the top of the structure, that moment in time represents 966 or 699 or 666 or 999 or 969 or 696, it is all those things at the same time.
So all that numerology is stood upon the number three, i cant read anymore into it but something made me want to look at the numerology of that moment.

That is the relevent part of the e-mail, i was very disturbed to hear the state department had supplied funding to the dutch team that got the H5N1 flu virus to go airborne, i don't believe for a second that they were not given a sample, it's their money, their research.

Another thing that happened was my girlfriend saw me sat just staring into space, i was trying to put my finger on a feeling i was having and she asked me what was wrong.
without hesitation i verbalised "There has been a massive earthquake in japan and lots of people have died".
This was the day of the last earthquake and tsunami, i had not seen or heard any news reports.

I believe some of us can detect the change as it approaches, they say the human brain reacts to negative events a few seconds before it happens, so those of us that have a better connection to the gestalt entity that is the collective conciousness could quite possibly be detecting the changes that are being manifested in the gestalt during a time of great crisis.
someone asked earlier in the thread what it was that is connecting all the people here, in my opinion we are reacting to something that is taking place and is affecting our collective conciousness.
Our collective exists in the timeless space of thought, so massive changes to its single aspect of collective "I" would in principle be available to those sensitive enough to register the effects.
It's strange that we most notice it at night though.
just a thought.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I feel normal. Im not sure how you feel these things. The world is changing , yes i can feel it , i can see it. Something is going to change ( Im christian). Something is going to break , i FEEL the build up.

Its a weird six sense that is produced spirtually or through our own senses. I dont think this is anything super natural. Just a sense of your own perception of the world.

It is very obvious that the world is changing in massive ways.

The Sun has Changed , the moon has changed. Things are changing very quickly.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by my1percent
reply to post by StarBoy

Yeah i have to agree my (must be) left brain says its not really out of the ordinary sleepless nights happen alot ,so do dreams, losing appetite ect. I didnt feel or wasnt aware of any big energy last night. But right now ive felt a energy at home where eveyone wants somthing or has a need is angry ect ect ect even the computer feels or cops the energy and plays up. Its wanning now though . Besides that last night while digging for info and checking my email i get an email headed NO SUBJECT i have recieved these a few times in the spam and clicked it on to see what it was about .Just totally blank so i deleted it and then when it appeared every other time i also deleted it .However this time it appeared in my inbox so i clicked it on and again blank so i though who is sending these ? .I decied to try reply and proceeded to write WHO WHAT WHERE WHEN and hit send it didnt work but i did discover that the email had been sent on thursday 1 january 1970 at 11:00 . I told my husband he reckons my computer has connected with an old program or tripped over or whatever

I was going to U2U ya but the darn thing is acting up when I click on member the list doesn't drop down so I cannot click on message, instead it sends me to the top of the page. So I am apologizing to the OP for the off topic post in advance.

The first e-mail program was created by Ray Tomlinson of BBN.

The Advanced Research Projects Agency (ARPA) was renamed The Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (or DARPA)

ARPANET was currently using the Network Control Protocol or NCP to transfer data. This allowed communications between hosts running on the same network.

Official History of The Internet; Email 1973
Whose to say they weren't testing it in the 70's before that and they got the email address of the reciever incorrect and the system held onto it and resent it when an email address with that parameter was created? (without the introduction of the technology that sends back an email address error report this could be possible).

Just a thought.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Would this happen to be related to David Wilcocks theory? With the whole dimension shift taking place in 2012?

If this is the case, most of us will be feeling depressed and worried but we must think positive for positive things to happen with the new dimensional shift taking place.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I do feel a heightened sense of urgency.

But, I am also feeling very calm... like I know what to do and I'm going to do it when I need to.

There is definitely something going on in the world, whether we can see it or not.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Zatox

no. nothing to do with him. i think he's a fraud!

he makes some great claims...even sounds convincing if you're looking for something hard enough...but i get crazy fake vibes from him!

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by ottobot

indeed there is something going on! nice to see you around mate!

i feel more of a calm "ok...now it's time" vibe than one of concern or worry...

I AM READY...

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
This is a very timely post.

My son and I were both unable to sleep that night until well after 4AM. I was extremely anxious and had a throbbing headache, followed by aches and pains and a deep depression that lasted most of the day yesterday. I feel much better now and slept very well last night. My son reported vivid dreams, which he never has, and my own dreams were vivid and very realistic, not typical. I also had a high pitched ringing in my ears most of the day. Could be the headaches, but it started suddenly, like a switch turned on, around 11PM and stopped around noon on the 8th.

I read tarot for supplimental income and have been unable to make accurate readings for a couple of months. I stopped reading for awhile because I was unable to distinguish the dreamworld from reality in the archetypes. Check out the post on my business site. I'm not doing readings anymore so this isn't self promotion, just an FYI as to what I am experiencing in terms of a shift.

Look at the warning and at the post that follows for details.
papakrokschaoswerksdivination.blogspot.com...

Something is happening and the "feelers" are the canary in the coal mine. I have a feeling that we are going to find ourselves standing around drooling in the months to come. I'm not sure what to do in preparation, as the tarot indicates we are already in the "change" and just need to sit tight for awhile. maybe we will be alright if we are just aware of the changes and their affect on the body and mind, rather than looking deepeer for some kind of personal justification or cause. It could, literally, be the brain misfiring under increased stimuli of some nature...

Guess we'll find out soon, aye?

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Full moon tonight for people sensitive. I have moon in Cancer so I tend to feel a lot of stuff. I have been known to "remote view" stuff but I don't seem to have control over the process, it just happens. For sensitive people, you may be more sensitive to the energies of planets than you know. Then again, there is a lot happening in the plans of the NWO and I believe that our subconscious minds know they have horrible things in store.
We must be as prepared as we can for whatever may come. They are crashing the economy, destroying jobs, destroying stability, destroying the culture, destroying our lives. How can anyone not feel crummy when we know all this stuff?
We must hold on to the Star of our Higher Self.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
No I don't mind at all. I found your post very interesting and it has given me alot to think about. Thanks!reply to post by The X

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

yeah its called feeling the critical moon phases..nothing to see here folks

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by ICEKOHLD
reply to post by Zatox

no. nothing to do with him. i think he's a fraud!

he makes some great claims...even sounds convincing if you're looking for something hard enough...but i get crazy fake vibes from him!

me too..i got nothing but the dislike/fake vibes from him as well initially

then months later after i was exposed to him..he's got this whole financial scam stuff he delved into

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I could possibly dig and find some other reasons for my strange behavior lately, but I must agree I've also experienced "symptoms" mentioned here.
Depressed and anxious - the whole Holiday season felt weird/different for no apparent reason (I'm not blaming the economy). I was waiting for the joy to kick in, but in the end, it never did. Somehow Christmas never worked for me this year.
Changed sleeping patterns - without any major change in activity level during the day, I've lately been sleeping like dead for up to 12 hours. My current university schedule allows for that, but still its so weird. I read its one sign of brain cancer, so maybe I should get checked.
Dreams of looking up at the sky and seeing planets and moons and total chaos going on up there. I have had this same reoccurring dream since childhood.
And decreased appetite - depression and anxiety usually turned me into an emotional eater. For the past week I've been expecting a desire for munching on crap to feel better, but - no - I'm eating less and have no cravings.
And just an overall feeling of weird, crazy/can't explain whats going on on the feeling level type of mood.
On the other hand, don't some women feel like that before "that time of the month"?
Not my case

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Yes yes yes. I was up last nite late couldnt figure out why. I live in severe pain almoast every day but last nite at 10pm easten us time I said to my wife, I feel good tonight lets try to get some good sleep tonight. Well 2am comes im still awake. I felt weird. shakey confused scared. like the last time i felt this is when my dad got hit by a car 3 hrs later i get the call drom hospital. this felt kinda the same but stronger more ergant. well my girl woke up for a second and looked at me. I wasnt movin or making any noise for her to wakw up. And I didnt think it or anything but the words "something bad is gonna happen" came right outta my mouth like something else was making me say it. from that point on I took 2 ambien and still couldnt sleep. 6 cups of coffe later here I am. It's pretty funny if alot of people felt it. and to people who hate feellings. Why? gut feeling and intuition is the best. that inner knowledge. that unlimited knowing. comes from whithin. When i feel bad things bad things have happened. one time in maryland I woke up at about 1 am and said tornado. my wife heard it to. next day parkville md got hit with tornado were my mom and sister live, tornado hit there house, and to this day I wished I woulda called but because of some people not knowing about intuition i never called. thank god they were ok but what has to hapen for people to understand how strong a feeling can be,

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by PapaKrok
This is a very timely post.

My son and I were both unable to sleep that night until well after 4AM. I was extremely anxious and had a throbbing headache, followed by aches and pains and a deep depression that lasted most of the day yesterday. I feel much better now and slept very well last night. My son reported vivid dreams, which he never has, and my own dreams were vivid and very realistic, not typical. I also had a high pitched ringing in my ears most of the day. Could be the headaches, but it started suddenly, like a switch turned on, around 11PM and stopped around noon on the 8th.

I read tarot for supplimental income and have been unable to make accurate readings for a couple of months. I stopped reading for awhile because I was unable to distinguish the dreamworld from reality in the archetypes. Check out the post on my business site. I'm not doing readings anymore so this isn't self promotion, just an FYI as to what I am experiencing in terms of a shift.

Look at the warning and at the post that follows for details.
papakrokschaoswerksdivination.blogspot.com...

Something is happening and the "feelers" are the canary in the coal mine. I have a feeling that we are going to find ourselves standing around drooling in the months to come. I'm not sure what to do in preparation, as the tarot indicates we are already in the "change" and just need to sit tight for awhile. maybe we will be alright if we are just aware of the changes and their affect on the body and mind, rather than looking deepeer for some kind of personal justification or cause. It could, literally, be the brain misfiring under increased stimuli of some nature...

Guess we'll find out soon, aye?

WOW -- this is amazing!! I did professional Tarot readings about 10 years ago and last year felt like I wanted to start again, so I rented a room in a naturopath's office where I could do my manifestation workshops, Reiki, Tarot readings, and so forth.

Well, I did about two sessions and realized that I absolutely don't feel comfortable with it anymore. I must have recently become much more sensitized without noticing it; now any strong emotion or expectation from the clients feels like I'm being inundated by an emotional tidal wave. I can feel what they feel, sadness, pain, loneliness... it's getting too much for me to handle. Amazingly, that hasn't made me more psychic or better able to read the cards -- on the contrary, I, like you, feel incapable of giving any readings that make sense these days, ESPECIALLY, I noticed, if I charge for them. I can still do the occasional free reading for a friend or read for myself, but the regular stuff is so frustrating and scary to me now that I stopped very soon after I started again.

On the other hand, my family and I, who have always had strong telepathic connections, are getting even more so lately. My husband often thinks stuff and I say it out loud the next second. With my 8-year-old, it's the other way around -- I think stuff and HE says it out loud. It happens all the time now, much more frequently than it used to. The other day my son urged me to do some "telepathic exercises" with him. So we took turns in holding an image in our mind and -- in remote viewing style -- the other one had to come up with impressions like, "I get something blue, sharp, angular, etc." without having to name the object. I got three out of four (and bang on!), and he got two out of four. I've never been able to do that before, and neither has he.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join