It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

another energy shift last night?

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
It's the Moon....la Luna. IMO
Granted, I feel it's an exceptionally weird one this time.
I read the first 6 pages of comments and no one brought up
the waxing moon along with a bright Jupiter in our sky all week.
Waxing moons make me and my girlfriend have an entirely
different sleep/energy pattern.

Every waxing to full Moon also seems
to have a different unique energy, at different
times of year. This one has felt odd.. a strange
boost in energy, especially late (3am) at night.
Odd because I have, at the same time,
felt incredibly tired and sleepy but along with it,
this giant bright moon is imparting a buzzy, energetic flow.

Also its time for some people to admit to having a different feeling
in their body during these waxing or waning moons.
Yep even you alleged scientists, cough cough.
Even Phage I bet.
The moon was officially full here in the US early this morning
at like 2:30am CST. (that's a guess)
It's pretty powerful ya know...

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by PapaKrok

Just a note:

This is from the last reading I completed. It is similar to the majority of readings I have completed over the last couple of months and seems to explain the trend:

"Things are getting weird!! I'll explain, just wanted you to know that things are changing in the "woo woo" realm and I can't get a handle on things very well. The cards are having a difficult time telling the difference between the dream and reality, imagination (fourth dimensional thought) and material reality ( the everyday world). It is, for lack of a better description, like we are trapped within a dream and can't wake up, to the point that the dream has, for all intent and purpose, become the reality.

The cards speak of change, happiness, anticipation of nothing in particular, vague irrationality, self focus, fears and the shadow manifesting.

They are the same in every reading I have done recently. It's disconcerting as it appears to be a theme, an overarching pattern for almost everyone. This suggests a collective, societal change that, essentially, is dragging us along with it in a deterministic fashion. We are caught in some kind of current.

I keep hearing the words “you are in the stream; you can either relax and enjoy the ride, or struggle and exhaust yourself from the effort".

I feel this rather intimately right now. We are part of something big, something so massive that we are, essentially, powerless to resist or disentangle ourselves from it. We are at the top of the first hill of a roller coaster, looking down the track and starting to move forward. It is best to realize this and hang on tight. There is no getting off the ride at this point and each rider will experience it collectively while coping individually the best they can. It will, in a bit, settle down in a new paradigm and we can all figure it out then.

What does this mean for you?

Relax. Play. Enjoy the small things. Try and attribute the downs to the machine, your mind and body, rather than some kind of internal flaw or shortcoming. Use your ability to dissociate in a powerful, new way as if you are a scientist observing your own behaviors and actions. Don’t judge, just take note and remind yourself that you are not your body any more than you are the car you drive. This is temporary. Be kind and loving and accepting of your actions and behaviors over the next three months.

Something huge and nearly incomprehensible is coming in mid March that will reset the paradigm anyway. No sense in investing in the old one right now.

All indications are that life will be very, very different (better in many ways for many people) by mid summer. I don’t know what that means and I can’t in any way, even speculate what that might be."

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Yes, you are right, we have to be informed of what is happening in the world scene but we must also not manifest negative thought patterns. Very few people understand the nature of thought manifestation. It also needs the Will to manifest though, so we cant just think war and the next day a war happens somewhere.If that were so, just think how much more chaos would be in the world. But a constant coalescing of a certain thought pattern, especially in large numbers of people can affect a manifestation.
One way to help this is to always call for the Will of God in all your thoughts and actions, and to pray for the dissolution of the plans of war and warfaring of the evil ones.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by SuperTripps
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

yeah its called feeling the critical moon phases..nothing to see here folks

It's much more than that. The moon phase elicits a milder, almost THC-like somatic response in this body. I know this because I celebrate the moon phases and use them in spellwork. The 7-8th was something altogether different, and exponentially more energetic in nature. Things are different. I think we are “in the dream”.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by sealing
It's the Moon....la Luna. IMO
Granted, I feel it's an exceptionally weird one this time.
I read the first 6 pages of comments and no one brought up
the waxing moon along with a bright Jupiter in our sky all week.
Waxing moons make me and my girlfriend have an entirely
different sleep/energy pattern.

Every waxing to full Moon also seems
to have a different unique energy, at different
times of year. This one has felt odd.. a strange
boost in energy, especially late (3am) at night.
Odd because I have, at the same time,
felt incredibly tired and sleepy but along with it,
this giant bright moon is imparting a buzzy, energetic flow.

Also its time for some people to admit to having a different feeling
in their body during these waxing or waning moons.
Yep even you alleged scientists, cough cough.
Even Phage I bet.
The moon was officially full here in the US early this morning
at like 2:30am CST. (that's a guess)
It's pretty powerful ya know...

Yes, I just did so you must have missed my post, and another person did also.

Also there are no planets retrograde at this time according to Susan Miller astrologer. Just till the end of January though. It hasn't happened in a long time.
edit on 9-1-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

Yes, you are right, we have to be informed of what is happening in the world scene but we must also not manifest negative thought patterns. Very few people understand the nature of thought manifestation. It also needs the Will to manifest though, so we cant just think war and the next day a war happens somewhere.If that were so, just think how much more chaos would be in the world. But a constant coalescing of a certain thought pattern, especially in large numbers of people can affect a manifestation.
One way to help this is to always call for the Will of God in all your thoughts and actions, and to pray for the dissolution of the plans of war and warfaring of the evil ones.

I agree with this. Fear will make things worse. We should try and visualize our way through this to something better.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
LMAO!!!!! I want some of what you guys are smoking. I hear ya "energy shift" LOL.

Originally posted by ICEKOHLD
ok...another feeling thread!

so...between myself, several close friends spread out in different corners of the world...we all felt a huge energy shift last night/this morning. from cali...to atlanta...to Europe every friend that we have heard back from...has felt it. some people even asked me about it before i had time to ask them (so yeah....they didn't feel it cuz i suggested it...try again). lots of friends couldn't sleep last night (or having problems the last week...myself included).

this wasn't the shift we've been used to. it wasn't an "oh #...something bad is about to happen" feeling that some have been known to pick up...just a sense like something was "switched on".

i can already see the responses from those of you who dislike us "feelers" so deeply. whatever.

just wondering...how many others felt this?

perhaps it was a sense of urgency...perhaps a feeling like there was an evil plan hatched and the angels decided it was time to jump in and switch the energies on. perhaps feeling you like need to need to get your life right.

been feeling "hazy" or cloudy lately? been feeling bogged down with DISTRACTIONS lately? distractions keeping you from something deep within? join the club.

time to shed the distractions and answer the call my siblings! your heart is heavy for a reason. you know who you are. the call is loud and clear now, no?

there are too many people...in too many places...who felt this and brought it up on their own for this to be coincidence. i mean...there are no coincidences...there only is!

ready yourselves. focus your thoughts. tune into your feelings. you will be told what you need to know...

just going to throw some common "symptoms" in this post so that those who read it can see if they feel it, too. loss of appetite (still eating...but much less)...difficulty sleeping or requiring less sleep...vivid dreams and/or nightmares (dreams seem to be very prevalent factor in this energy)

edit on 1/8/12 by ICEKOHLD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

Yes I saw yours, it was too late though haha.
I just read the first 6 pages of comments and
didn't hear one mention of the second most influential
heavenly body (for us) in our solar system.
Good call I think.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amandla

Originally posted by sarra1833
You're not awakening at all. Else you'd NOT treat others so hatefully and disrespectfully. I NEVER call people out on here. I usually always respect opinions. But all of the above. In a page where people have the right to ask questions and wonder - you do NOT have the right to claim to be wakening up and spiritual and call some brothers and yet call others 'retarded poster', 'you are soooo wise, you look uneducated' and 'you sure do have all the answers don't you'. And NO one was saying anything wrong. YOu know that question they had about what it all means about shifting? I have that SAME question. Am I going to be ridiculed as well for wanting to learn?

I´ve noticed same thing. I felt a bit bad too reading one OP´s post, because I am long term vegetarian. But non of us is perfect, far from it and we all have to work with our ego if we want to develope. There is saying, that the hardest part of ego is spiritual ego, this makes you believe, that you are more awake and aware than others and it´s so easy to become arrogant then. Kind of guru syndrome.

It´s still a good thread, so interesting how so many people are having similar symptoms.
edit on 9-1-2012 by Amandla because: (no reason given)

Yes - I continue to feel uncomfortable with earlier comments from the OP, and note they have avoided giving a proper answer to the questioning posts from Sarra and Amandla, and now myself.

Seriously, that is not the way to respond to people if you want to be taken seriously. All it says to me is ego

edit on 9/1/2012 by Psychoparrot because: Cos I hadn't put anything after quote Doh!

edit on 9/1/2012 by Psychoparrot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
wow, i guess im what you would call a "feeler" although ive never responded to one of these posts before, i just had too cause you hit the nail on the head!

i went to bed early last night to get a good nights sleep and stared at the ceiling till almost 3am.....my mind just racing and usually im pretty good about sorting that out with meditation and all...but not last night....very rare for me to stay awake like that.....

last few days ive been burnt out....sleeping late, really tired so it was weird that i couldnt sleep last night. lots of issues coming up as well, just this morning i was talking to myself about dealing with some deeper issues of jealousy and insecurities....things i thought i had dealt with are all coming back up again right now....good opportunity to take some time to meditate on it and figure things out, we are always works in progress....

thanks for this, good to know i wasnt the only one! much peace and love....

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I feel things every single day. Because a feeling is out of the ordinary usually doesn't mean much. Anxiety, indigestion and sleeplessness are common occurrences. The likely-hood is there is no energy-shift, just a problem with your own personal life. I would say face the problem rather than blame it on something out of your control.... ie. some grand energy shift.

edit on 9-1-2012 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   

I'm a healthy 16 year old .
I sure did feel this energy shift and so did my friend here in NYC .
I felt something great and dark pullin me in , but it was so peacefull and
My body was so relaxed , the dark was once white then turned darkish blue .
I woke up around 4am couldn't sleep for at least an hour.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I don't know about that but since Friday I have been feeling like I'm DOA. I have no energy; I can't sleep; I am somewhat clouded in my thoughts and I ache all over. I thought I was getting a cold but I just am not sure.

I wonder if this could be part of the tourtion waves that David Wilcock talked about. I remain open to an answer....

And I have this feeling that I need to move to the NW USA or Alaska. This is a very strong feeling that I have had for several years. I believe it might be karma telling my instincts to get the hell off the east coast of the US. I don't know why I just have the feeling of gloom and doom and if I don't listen to my gut.... I am a dead man ....

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Hell, I woke up feeling better today than I have felt in a long while. I was very lethargic and just feeling completely out of it. I was waking up at all hours of the night wondering if I was being personally attacked or something but last night I slept like a baby last night and now I feel great.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   

thanks for your response, this is EXACTLY whats been going on with me lately! nice to have a reminder about how to deal with the situation, much appreciated my friend!

oh and just to add, the energy im feeling is definitely positive these days, its an anxious nervous excitement but nothing i would describe as "negative". i feel we are on the upswing, good things are just around the corner. no need to panic, no need for doom and gloom. its all good!
edit on 9-1-2012 by wrdwzrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

thank you! great point! people do need to be aware that they are their own creators. if we're all waiting for something bad to happen...something bad might just happen! we must focus our thoughts and energy towards positive thoughts and positive ways of thinking about the future.

thoughts are prayers!!!

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Aren't depression cases normally much higher during the Winter in temperate countries (Europe, America, Russia etc) as they don't receive much sunlight?

Seasonal affective disorder (winter depression)
edit on 9-1-2012 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Many of you mentioned about changed eating habbits. Well, right after christmas I stopped eating meat or anything cooked. All I felt like eating were raw vegetables, fresh and dried fruits and nuts etc.. It was so uncommon for me. I drink a lot of water and now even more. My eating just changed, meaning I didn´t make a decision to eat vegetables and fruits, I just couldn´t eat anything else. I´ve NEVER been on such diet before in my entire life -for over two weeks. And the way I felt! It was great! Now that I´ve eaten a bit more like before, I feel soooo tired... But like the hole beginning of this year I feel like I´m filled with love

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by sarita

BEAUTIFUL! THANKS FOR SHARING!

yes...my diet is changing on it's own, too. i got to eat certain foods i loved...take a few bites...and almost get sick to my stomach whereas i can eat fruits and veggies just fine....and lots of water. i can get meat down...but i used to eat meat daily and now eat it maybe a couple times a week.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Strangely enough I was up all night and only slept about 2 hrs... But that was me dozing off at the computer and then waking up doing something on the computer and dozing off. Then this morning at about 4-5 am I got up and started manically doing paper work and organizing bills and such that I had put off forever... It was like I was on a deadline or something. And I generally haven't been sleeping like I should for months. I can't remember the last time I had a restful nights sleep. And I use to be the type that could fall asleep any time. But occasionally I will get to sleep and it is a deep deep sleep with very vivid dreams. It has just been disconcerting, getting me totally off any normal sleeping schedule.

Also I don't know if this is related... But here in our house over the last year we have used more batteries and light bulbs in a year than we did in the last ten. 2 of my devices the batteries went so dead (and I changed the batteries as soon as the batteries went out) the batteries had actually started to corrode. This is in a remote for a TV I use every day and a clock. And there has been other items that batteries have done this and it isn't like I left the dead batteries in item for a long period of time. It has just been odd... enough for me to mention it to friends and for my dad and myself to talk about how many batteries and light bulbs we have used. Has anyone had this problem with batteries and such?

edit on 1/9/1212 by MuggleAvatar because: Accidentally hit submit before I finished writing my post

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join